Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2018, 06:01 PM

Thanked 45,031 Times in 1,651 Posts
Default My wife

One New Years eve, my wife and I attended a party thrown by one of her friends. She wore a very festive tight black shirt with sheer straight down the middle, showing off her massive cleavage. She was quite the hit at the party with the male attendees. One of them was a guy that she had dated a few times before we got together. He was so distracted by her outfit that he couldn't even make eye contact with her when they said hello. By the end of the night he must have walked over and checked out her tits more than a dozen times. After midnight, and a good deal of champagne, my wife went over to him, asked if he liked the view. He obviously said yes, she then proceeded to take his hand and put it on her tit, told him to give a squeeze and wished him happy new year. When we got home, we brought in the new year with quite the bang as that was quite the turn on.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:01 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellatiorules View Post
One New Years eve, my wife and I attended a party thrown by one of her friends. She wore a very festive tight black shirt with sheer straight down the middle, showing off her massive cleavage.

After midnight, and a good deal of champagne, my wife went over to him, asked if he liked the view. He obviously said yes, she then proceeded to take his hand and put it on her tit, told him to give a squeeze and wished him happy new year. When we got home, we brought in the new year with quite the bang as that was quite the turn on.
Would love to see some photos of her in that shirt!! Lucky friend to get to squeeze her luscious breasts!

Was at a formal Christmas event a few years ago and one woman had a low cut, very tight bodice floor length dress, which forced her breasts up over the top of the dress creating massive cleavage. Will admit had a bit of difficulty maintaining eye contact with her while chatting... Maybe if I had looked more she would have taken my hand and... No probably not...
Old 10-20-2019, 12:50 PM

Thanked 4,956 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Would love to see some photos of her in that shirt!! Lucky friend to get to squeeze her luscious breasts!

Was at a formal Christmas event a few years ago and one woman had a low cut, very tight bodice floor length dress, which forced her breasts up over the top of the dress creating massive cleavage. Will admit had a bit of difficulty maintaining eye contact with her while chatting... Maybe if I had looked more she would have taken my hand and... No probably not...
omega88... Or she may have! It’s interesting how women respond to this sort of thing when it occurs naturally. I have been surprised by my wife a handful of time!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2019, 07:34 AM

Thanked 1,256 Times in 31 Posts
Default Thank you!

Loving this thread and can’t wait to hear about your further adventures! You wife is extremely sexy Esandes.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ak_Sparky For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2019, 12:02 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak_Sparky View Post
Loving this thread and can’t wait to hear about your further adventures! You wife is extremely sexy Esandes.
I'll second that motion!!

Esandes: Whatever happened to your wife letting your buddy [or anyone else!] fondle her spectacular breasts? Loved that story. Hell, lust after your wife! She is so damn sexy!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2019, 12:32 PM

Thanked 2,355 Times in 144 Posts
Default Just pop them out

My wife and I were visiting friends one night. The other guy and I had been showing each other Polaroids of our wives for some time. A few drinks had been taken and at one point the other guy's wife had left the room. Feeling frisky I pulled my wife's top down exposing her bra-less tits and said "what do you think of these then?" My wife just sat there smiling. I thought he'd just make a comment and I'd pop them back in before his wife arrived back. Instead he came straight over and fondled them for some while remarking on how soft they were. I popped them back before his wife returned but I all three of us were very turned on by it.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:15 PM

Thanked 4,956 Times in 196 Posts
Default My wife

Thanks omega and ak sparky! Glad you both enjoy!

As for the friend, we have hung out a few times since and there has been some glancing at her boobs and playful joking about them but no more touching... yet. I am trying to leave it in their court to push things so I can see where they want things to go. Maybe a Halloween hangout could help things along. Fingers crossed!
Old 11-01-2019, 02:08 PM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 137 Posts
Default When Pregnant

One of my fav memories is when my ex was pregnant, we had a friend of ours come over for some dinner and a movie. We were chatting away as normal, she was sitting on the floor and I was sitting on the chair behind her rubbing her shoulders as she was achy.

Anyway by this time she was around 8 months pregnant so not only was her bump huge her breasts had easy grown a cup size to match. As I was rubbing her added to the way she was sitting the little top she had on was struggling to keep her bump covered, and our friend commented how big her bump had got since he saw her last. I was quick to comment that that was not the only thing that had gotten bigger and grabbed her boobs over her top, he just laughed and said yeah I bet.

I then whispered in my ex’s ear can I show him them, and she just shrugged her shoulders, By this time the top had already ridden up to under her breasts with her bump showing, so I slowly pulled it the rest of the way up exposing her gorgeous tits for him to see, he was in shock and couldn’t believe it, she just sat there, tits out right in front of him, her larger than usual nipples pointing straight at him. I carried on rubbing her and massaged her bare breasts for around 10 min still she had to get up and go pee.

It was a great night, nothing else happened but that was special enough.
Old 11-01-2019, 04:46 PM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts
Default I love seeing others squeeze my wife's tits

My wife has got a great set of perky, natural tits. She constantly gets stares and people complementing them. One of my favorite things is when somebody talks about her tits I often tell that person to have a squeeze. If there are others around I tell them to have a squeeze as well so they don't feel left out. It's especially fun when a wife or girlfriend gives the complement and I tell her to have a squeeze and then I'll tell the husband or boyfriend to squeeze as well. My wife knows I love it and always just goes along with it!!
Old 01-20-2020, 03:10 PM

Thanked 2,447 Times in 315 Posts
Default Friend holding her boobs

I had been dating Amy for a few weeks and one night we went out and met up with some of her girlfriends. After I was introduced to them, one of them playfully grabbed my girlfriends boob and laughingly said, " Amy, what is with the bra". Later than night while driving home, I asked if Monica always grabs her boobs and she said sometimes.

Well, that night I found out the whole story. It seems that Amy is not that fond of bras, but had been wearing them since we started going out. Apparently Monica stopped wearing bras after her divorce and convinced Amy to do the same. Monica is a medium pretty firm 34B, while Amy is a 34C with a slight droop and very noticeable nipples, and she did not know how I would feel about her not wearing a bra. I told her I was fine with it, as it is not my decision. Too be honest, Amy probably should wear a bra outside of the house. She never wore anything sl*tty, but had no problem wearing just a polo shirt and jeans. And, she did not seem to care when people noticed. I think that was one of the things that attracted me to her, and that was her confidence and not feeling she had to do things just because everyone else did.

I also think Monica liked Amy's boobs, because every time we saw her, she would playfully check out if Amy was wearing a bra or not. I have to admit, it was nice seeing her playfully grab her boobs. Monica still sometimes checked to see if Amy was wearing a bra, and I was always checked to see if Monica was wearing one, which to my surprise was no.

Tags
fondle, grope, share, tits, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy