Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2011, 09:49 PM

Thanked 16,268 Times in 1,135 Posts
Default Is High Rise Nudity Normal?

I actually searched the forum first and didn't find this topic, so...

I come from a small town, but I have "heard" many, many times that people who live in high-rise condos don't usually have curtains on their windows or don't use them. I had always thought "Yeah, right! Like people would be naked in their own homes naked without curtains when there is are people in a building across the street who can see them."

Well, I was in New York this past week, and before I went, my co-worker said "have fun looking in windows!" I rolled my eyes at him.

Well, apparently, there is something to this. Or did I just get lucky?

During my two nights in a hotel, I saw quite a bit in people's windows! Seriously! After I got ready for bed the first night, I turned off my hotel room lights and sat in front of my window, looking into windows right across the street. After 20 minutes, I got bored of it, but I had my eye on a lady who was watching TV in her living room. Just before I gave up, I saw her get up and go into what I assume was her bathroom. Then she started pacing around her condo while brushing her teeth. I then saw her take pajamas out of a drawer. I thought for sure she was going to change in the bathroom, or close curtains, but after all of a sudden she was taking her clothes off and putting her pjs on. I couldn't believe it. She was right across the street, so it was like she was right in front of me, naked, but acting totally normal!

Then, about 5 minutes later while my heart was still going crazy, I saw a light come on and a couple came in from their hallway--I could actually see all this perfectly. The husband/boyfriend/whatever sat down and started watching TV, and the female went into her room, turned on the lights, and got naked and changed into a t shirt and shorts without closing curtains, then she went to watch TV, too. Again, it was just acting normally, but in front of open windows like 15 stories up!

That was all I saw the first night.

So, the second night, I decided that *I* would undress and walk around in my hotel room naked for a few minutes, acting as though I didn't realize people could see. I didn't see anyone looking at me, but it was quite fun.

Anyway, about the same time, I started looking for the first lady I saw undress the first night. No luck. I knew it was too good to be true. I walked away and started doing other stuff, naked, and turned my room lights back on, making sure to be in front of the window, but actually normally like the other people had.

While I was sitting on the bed, I thought I saw a light turn on, but I couldn't tell because of the glare, so I turned off my hotel room lights and went to the window. It was the lady from the first night again! She was in a blue dress in her room. I thought for sure she would change again, and she did, but it was better! She took her dress off, and this time brushed her teeth topless in black panties, pacing through all the rooms of her condo like the night before, but topless this time. She put pjs on and went to bed. My heart was hurting it was beating so fast, so assuming she was still sort of awake, I turned the hotel room lights back on, hoping she could see me, but without me looking out the window.

That was all I saw that night.

So, anyway, was I just lucky, or is this stuff normal? I did some searching online, but I couldn't find anyone talking about it other than people who have sex in front of hotel room windows on purpose. But I am not asking about that--I am asking about normal people in their high-rise living being naked in normal circumstances with their lights on and no curtains or not using curtains. Is THAT normal? Maybe I am nuts, but to me that is way more of a turn on than people who are having sex in front of windows on purpose, for example.

Do people just not care? Are they that oblivious? When I saw these women changing, they certainly acted as though no one could see them at all.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:15 AM

Thanked 1,566 Times in 74 Posts

I would say that it is all very situational. Those people would maybe have been more careful when changing if there was another permanent residence across from them. Knowing only people from the hotel can see, it is unlikely they will run into them in the street on a day-to-day basis. Have no doubt though, they get a show every night as well. I know some people that work in an office uptown from where I live and they are across the street from a hotel. They say it is a constant show.

My wife and I live in a condo in a big city and our back wall is floor to ceiling windows. Understandably, we do not have traditional curtains, we have shades that roll down from the ceiling like you would unroll aluminum foil. One of these is about 10 feet long so it takes some significant effort to put these up and down. This will definitely play a factor in city condos/apts, and it helps that people in their homes just feel naturally more comfortable.

We have an office building across the street from us. During the weekend we moved in, it looked far away. That first Monday morning I rolled out of bed with major morning wood and stumbled out into the kitchen...the people in their offices looked twelve feet away. It was a scramble. My wife walked around in a bra the first few mornings but started being more discrete because all those people just look so close. Since moving in we tend to keep the shades down because I am constantly naked and/or masturbating. The shades do leave a few inches gap on each side, so the people in the other condo beside the office building could see something quick if they watched long enough.

Now that I think about it, I remember one major mistake I made. The computer is by the window and one time, after a particularly furious masturbation session, I realized I had been too lazy earlier to pull the shade all the way down. There was about a three foot gap at the bottom. Anyone on the other side of the street would have gotten quite a show if they had looked in the right place.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:38 AM

I live in a new development block. For some reason no one has blinds on their bathroom windows. whilst the windows are frosted you can make detail out. My neighbour who lives downstairs from me is a hot mid twenties brunette MILF. I have to walk past her window to get to and from my home. I obviously look every time and have seen some great sights from her standing full frontal after getting out shower. You can tell size of boobs but little detail but the dark patch of fur between her legs is very clear. One time I even saw her bent over toilet with her back to me obviously inserting or removing a tampon. I hope she never moves or buys blinds. There are also lots of other shows round the neighbourhood.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:23 PM

Thanked 1,375 Times in 37 Posts
Default Normal yes, frequent no

I have had similar experiences while travelling. I saw once a couple make love in their living room (which was quite pleasant) and another time a man walking around his flat naked. Oh and once I saw two female high school students walk around the house wearing only their knickers (I guess their parents were off somewhere for the weekend lol).These flats are so high up its impossible not to feel private and there at ease Of course it wouldn't be too far-fetched to suggest some getting a kick out of being watched...
Old 12-03-2011, 05:08 PM

Thanked 2,140 Times in 144 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812white View Post
My favorite photo of this type of thing...
That particular flickr user just disappeared one day.... did you ever find him again?
The Following User Says Thank You to tempted For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 02:56 PM

I remember living in a high rise residential building in Asia and seeing nudity from the next building of the complex. The building was far enough to not make out many details but I could see what people were (not) wearing. The windows were small but I had a good view and angle and the curtains were sometimes not in use.

A few times I saw a girl walk into view inside her bedroom without any clothes (probably just finished showering). It lasted for a few seconds and then she was out of sight. Oh, how I wish I had a pair of binoculars back then! This particular girl would often times wear PJ's and change into a uniform for school in the morning if I was lucky and there was no laundry hanging out over the bars across the window, I'd be treated to a candid, normal view of partial nudity. At night, I could see into her room and watch her watch tv, oblivious to the world outside. Nothing spectacular to see, but in Asia, when it is hot, people tend to wear less, so sometimes I'd see her in skirts, shorts, t shirt etc.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to xchange3 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempted View Post
That particular flickr user just disappeared one day.... did you ever find him again?
No I didn't unfortunately
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 812white For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2011, 05:08 AM

Thanked 1,158 Times in 145 Posts

Many travelers don't realize that in large cities with high rises next door you get a reflection at night in some cases. When staying in a Chicago Hotel a few years ago I saw this in full effect. You could see many rooms with no curtains closed giving a decent view of what was going on in them.

Closer to home there is one location where if you hang out in one hotel ( on certain side of it ) you have a chance to get a show from guest in the other larger hotel across the street.

I can't count the number of times my girlfriend has stated it doesn't matter ( curtains closed ) no one can see in here. Even though she has been made aware of what I've come across on trips.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to IGGYXXX For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 02:58 PM

Thanked 24,005 Times in 1,310 Posts

Don't know what you'd call normal, but just about everyone i know who lives in a downtown condo has a telescope in their house somewhere. I know cities are to well lit for stargazing so...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018