Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2017, 08:53 AM

Hopefully new years eve will go well.
The Following User Says Thank You to johnnyblue For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Christmas has the advantage that my wife wears a dress in public, something she normally doesn't do.
And dresses can be lifted, as you all know, so our friend got a few upskirt pics . These are the first three pictures below this post. Our friend reacted not in his normal way: his replies were very short and not as complimentary as he normally is of my wife. I think he really missed having a grilfriend this Christmas, and looking at my wife in an exposed position makes this even more Obvious.

He kept referring to the fact he very much looks forward to new years eve. I texted him in private about our plans that evening, and we confirmed we would try to play a game which would slowly get a little erotic. The ultimate goals would be our friend can touch my wife's breasts, but to be honest I am actually almost 100% certain my wife will not allow anything resembling that. It's still a nice fantasy though , and our friend has something to hope for. My wife did agree to wearing a dress that evening, but unfortunatly not one with buttons down the front. Later on she will change into her bathrobe, and she agreed to opening it a little in his presence to show him a little of her breasts. I am curious as to how far she will take it, but I am afraid it's not far enough

I did buy my wife a sexy Christmas dress, which she is showing in the last pictures below. A very nice Christmas dress in my opinion, which came with a very small red pantyhose, as you can see. Needless to say she did not wear that very long
Nice bush peeking out of her panties!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to looksatnakedchicks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 11:08 AM

Thanked 468,208 Times in 21,555 Posts
Default Make sure you buy her favorite alcoholic Bev on NYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Christmas has the advantage that my wife wears a dress in public, something she normally doesn't do.
And dresses can be lifted, as you all know, so our friend got a few upskirt pics . These are the first three pictures below this post. Our friend reacted not in his normal way: his replies were very short and not as complimentary as he normally is of my wife. I think he really missed having a grilfriend this Christmas, and looking at my wife in an exposed position makes this even more Obvious.

He kept referring to the fact he very much looks forward to new years eve. I texted him in private about our plans that evening, and we confirmed we would try to play a game which would slowly get a little erotic. The ultimate goals would be our friend can touch my wife's breasts, but to be honest I am actually almost 100% certain my wife will not allow anything resembling that. It's still a nice fantasy though , and our friend has something to hope for. My wife did agree to wearing a dress that evening, but unfortunatly not one with buttons down the front. Later on she will change into her bathrobe, and she agreed to opening it a little in his presence to show him a little of her breasts. I am curious as to how far she will take it, but I am afraid it's not far enough

I did buy my wife a sexy Christmas dress, which she is showing in the last pictures below. A very nice Christmas dress in my opinion, which came with a very small red pantyhose, as you can see. Needless to say she did not wear that very long
Liquor is quicker
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thebiginch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 09:59 PM

Default Try a Spa in Holland!!

Hi Tim
Thank you very much for your posts. They are unique, genuine, exciting and valuable for many reasons:

1) You are very honest with us (sincere) and also with your wife (pushing the limits, but respecting her limits)
2) I feel very identified with your struggle to convince your wife to show more to other people
3) I share your excitement of sharing with other people the vision of your wife
4) You are credible
5) I am happy to read that I am not so unlucky with my wife, after all (I always compared myself with husbands who had a swinger wife, much more daring) and now I see that other husbands have this struggle with their wifes too (to convince them into showing more).

I have a suggestion for you: take your wife to a Spa, along with your friends. I go to Holland quite often and many times my wife comes along with me, because I ask her. Everytime we go to Holland, we visit a Spa. As you know, spas in Holland are naturist (with the exception of the "swimsuit day". You have Zuiver in Amsterdam, Deverana in DenBosch (Hertogenbosch), another Spa in Leiden (at the station, at the top of a building)...etc, many others.

If your wife is going to be too shy at the beginning, then you could go with her alone, and after being there for 3 hours, surrounded by hundreds of other couples also naked, I am sure she will not have a problem with the 3 of you going together.

Best regards from Spain. Ktxondo
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ktxondo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 05:36 AM

Thanked 8,593 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiginch View Post
Liquor is quicker
Tim, you might try safari with jus d'oranje. That drinks like lemonade but does work after a few of those. Don't make the first one to strong or she will notice that you want to get her drunk. Just make sure she drinks enough and make sure to make enough pictures. Maybe setup a webcam and record the whole evening, so you can snapshot the best frames later on
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 06:01 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
Is there any chance we also get to see the videos?
Those video's also show her face, so I would have to edited them heavily. Perhaps sometime in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyblue View Post
Hopefully new years eve will go well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylion View Post
I'm really looking forward to seeing what NYE has in store for your friend and for us.
Me too, but I don't have high hopes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
Nice ass. Have you sent those photos to your friend?
No, I didn't. I am sure my wife would not allow it. Showing her breasts and her panties is for now as far as she will take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Thank you very much Tim, her bum is spectacular!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by looksatnakedchicks View Post
Nice bush peeking out of her panties!
Those panties are quite small indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktxondo View Post
Hi Tim
Thank you very much for your posts. They are unique, genuine, exciting and valuable for many reasons:

1) You are very honest with us (sincere) and also with your wife (pushing the limits, but respecting her limits)
2) I feel very identified with your struggle to convince your wife to show more to other people
3) I share your excitement of sharing with other people the vision of your wife
4) You are credible
5) I am happy to read that I am not so unlucky with my wife, after all (I always compared myself with husbands who had a swinger wife, much more daring) and now I see that other husbands have this struggle with their wifes too (to convince them into showing more).

I have a suggestion for you: take your wife to a Spa, along with your friends. I go to Holland quite often and many times my wife comes along with me, because I ask her. Everytime we go to Holland, we visit a Spa. As you know, spas in Holland are naturist (with the exception of the "swimsuit day". You have Zuiver in Amsterdam, Deverana in DenBosch (Hertogenbosch), another Spa in Leiden (at the station, at the top of a building)...etc, many others.

Best regards from Spain. Ktxondo
Thank you for your very nice post Ktxondo. I really enjoyed your comment, and I am happy you like the story so far. It's indeed a struggle to get my wife to show herself to our friend, but it does seem to get a little easier each time I send him pictures. After all, I can remind my wife of the fact he has already seen a lot of her body.

Going to a spa is not really an option I am afraid. My wife doesn't want to go to a sauna (which is an Obvious place to remove your clothes), and the spa's you talk about are actually not what we in Holland regard a real 'spa' if you know what I mean. A Dutch spa is a wellness center, where clothing is not optional but manditory. My wife will never come to a nudist club I am afraid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiginch View Post
Liquor is quicker
Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Tim, you might try safari with jus d'oranje. That drinks like lemonade but does work after a few of those. Don't make the first one to strong or she will notice that you want to get her drunk. Just make sure she drinks enough and make sure to make enough pictures. Maybe setup a webcam and record the whole evening, so you can snapshot the best frames later on
I have bought a bottle of liquor 43, it's a drink resembling safari. Very sweet, and easy to drink with 7-up or jus d'orange. I hope she will empty some glasses before the evening is out!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 06:24 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Two nights ago my wife and stayed in an hotel, and she allowed me to send very revealing pictures of her to our friend. They showed her breasts to their full extent, although she was not completely topless. The pictures were the most revealing I had yet send to him, but unfortunately the next morning my wife had second thoughts. She was very emberassed about the pics we send, and forbade me to send anything more in the foreseeable future. Our friend and I loved the pics, but my wife said things were going too far in her opinion….

Yesterday evening there was darts on the tellie once again, and because my wife is a big fan we watched all night. Especially the two Dutch players who had to compete made for a very exciting match. I asked my wife to remove her sweater, and took a picture of her sitting on our coach, showing quite some of her breast down blouse. It’s the first picture below this post. To my amazement my wife allowed me to send it!

After getting permission to send that first pictures, and with my wife wearing nothing more then a thin shirt, I began to push her to let me take and send more revealing pictures. Some you will find below this post. In the end I got her to remove her trousers, revealing her black panties, and to expose most of her breasts (including her nippels). And once again, every pictures was approved before I send it. Probably my wife was distracted by the darts game on the TV, but she still agreed to sending the pics and to me removing ever more of her clothing. Extremely sexy in my opinion, especially since I didn’t expect to be allowed to send any more pics for the next couple of weeks.

During a break in the match I walked the dog, and after I returned my wife had changed into a red night gown. And again she allowed me to take some pictures of her in that dress and send them to our friend, although these pics were a little more tame (not showing her complete breasts). You can find a couple of them below this post.

After my wife went to bed I texted with our friend for a long time. and he expressed his admiration for my wife’s breasts. He said they were perfect, and I think I have to agree to that. I started sending him revealing pictures, including the last one below this post. The pics and videos I send him were far more revealing then anything my wife has ever allowed me to send, but he promised me he would never tell my wife about the pics her received. After about an hour or so I send him pictures of her almost completely naked, with only her panties on. Later on he even got pictures where she is removing her panties.

I asked him if he had ever jerked of to my wife, and in the past he always denied having done that. Yesterday he admitted for the very first time he had masturbated to her, but he said he did it only once. I did believe him, since he had no reason to lie about it. I asked him which picture did it for him, and after he send me that one I send him a couple more of her in that position. It took him about ten minutes to reply, which was very strange considering we he been exchanging message’s at a rapid pace. After asking him why it took so long he admitted he had jerked of to her again, to the new pics I send him. In the mean time I had an incredible erection myself, and came very hard when I started to jerk off myself.

It was extremely erotic to know our friend has jerked of to my wife, and knowing which pictures do it for him. And it was amazing my wife allowed me to send more pictures to our friend, considering the fact only two days ago she strictly forbid it.

Today we will do the shopping for NYE, and tomorrow he is coming over to celebrate the new year. Hope things will go well!
Attached Thumbnails
20171229_205153.jpg   20171229_210236.jpg  

20171229_210625.jpg   20171229_211558.jpg  

20171229_212100.jpg   20171229_212500.jpg  

20171229_215506.jpg   20171229_234626.jpg  

20171229_235556.jpg   20171230_000816.jpg  

The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 06:58 AM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

hot damn the latest pics with the red panties... her ass looks soooo nice in those; these are the best you've posted so far, imo.

...haha yeah I will likely beat off to them later
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 08:15 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Things are really progressing very nicely. I think she's getting more comfortable showing him her breasts and even her nipples at this point and i agreee with you I think it turns her on but she wants to stay a shy conservative wife too which causes her some conflicts. As you encourage her she seems more and more ok with allowing the excitement of showing her body to win over her emotions. Just keep going slowly, don't push it too far and let her enjoy herself. I'm sure a couple of drinks will help ease her into being a little looser on what she shows or wears but don't let her drink too much either or you could ruin it all for her.
By the way I have to agree with the others about her in these sexy little panties, WOW they look great on her. I for one love when hair peeks out, I find it to be an incredible turn on. It's also really sexy when the panties are transparent and her hair is visible through them. Thanks for taking and sharing these.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 05:42 PM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 137 Posts

I think I speak for everyone when I say good luck on New Year's Eve night, and we can't wait to hear every detail. Oh and yeah, your friend is definitely not the only one to jerk off to your wife,
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s