Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2017, 04:33 PM

Any photo shoots for Christmas?
Old 12-27-2017, 07:44 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Christmas has the advantage that my wife wears a dress in public, something she normally doesn't do.
And dresses can be lifted, as you all know, so our friend got a few upskirt pics . These are the first three pictures below this post. Our friend reacted not in his normal way: his replies were very short and not as complimentary as he normally is of my wife. I think he really missed having a grilfriend this Christmas, and looking at my wife in an exposed position makes this even more Obvious.

He kept referring to the fact he very much looks forward to new years eve. I texted him in private about our plans that evening, and we confirmed we would try to play a game which would slowly get a little erotic. The ultimate goals would be our friend can touch my wife's breasts, but to be honest I am actually almost 100% certain my wife will not allow anything resembling that. It's still a nice fantasy though , and our friend has something to hope for. My wife did agree to wearing a dress that evening, but unfortunatly not one with buttons down the front. Later on she will change into her bathrobe, and she agreed to opening it a little in his presence to show him a little of her breasts. I am curious as to how far she will take it, but I am afraid it's not far enough

I did buy my wife a sexy Christmas dress, which she is showing in the last pictures below. A very nice Christmas dress in my opinion, which came with a very small red pantyhose, as you can see. Needless to say she did not wear that very long
Attached Thumbnails
20171225_141124.jpg   20171226_162745.jpg  

20171227_011526.jpg   20171226_114804.jpg  

20171226_114819.jpg   20171226_114824.jpg  

20171226_114836.jpg   20171226_114844.jpg  

20171226_114853.jpg   20171226_114859.jpg  

The Following 87 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
45colt, agent_p, Alligator24, anomalous_anon, Areolaman1, atruevoyeur, barerider69, bbid, breastexp101, britrob, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clairwill, clc100, Couple6872, cufan86, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, davz45, Dookieman, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, eviltwin, Fire144228, Gaboosh, gonegone544, greendoor, Ham101, Hornyinde, Iron280, itionthat, JayEmm, jellyworm, John Don, johne5, johnray12, krushboy07, ktxondo, malttripdeuce, maymedson11, Mogli1960, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, naaktstel, nectcouple, north.uk.cpl, Omega88, Oramac, outlaw53, ozfan, palladin, patrockhard, philipmorrisone, random_aussie, ray123456, rereg, road_warrior92, rracoonz, rubylips, salparadise, Sd45, skipper49er, snakem2000, snowhound, squares, Stackman, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, zarh, zoetic, zorina
Old 12-27-2017, 11:29 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Christmas has the advantage that my wife wears a dress in public, something she normally doesn't do.
And dresses can be lifted, as you all know, so our friend got a few upskirt pics . These are the first three pictures below this post. Our friend reacted not in his normal way: his replies were very short and not as complimentary as he normally is of my wife. I think he really missed having a grilfriend this Christmas, and looking at my wife in an exposed position makes this even more Obvious.

He kept referring to the fact he very much looks forward to new years eve. I texted him in private about our plans that evening, and we confirmed we would try to play a game which would slowly get a little erotic. The ultimate goals would be our friend can touch my wife's breasts, but to be honest I am actually almost 100% certain my wife will not allow anything resembling that. It's still a nice fantasy though , and our friend has something to hope for. My wife did agree to wearing a dress that evening, but unfortunatly not one with buttons down the front. Later on she will change into her bathrobe, and she agreed to opening it a little in his presence to show him a little of her breasts. I am curious as to how far she will take it, but I am afraid it's not far enough

I did buy my wife a sexy Christmas dress, which she is showing in the last pictures below. A very nice Christmas dress in my opinion, which came with a very small red pantyhose, as you can see. Needless to say she did not wear that very long
I think you should try to talk her into showing you both this sexy red Christmas dress and panties if the evening progresses well. Maybe after she has a couple drinks and is feeling good. I'm sure you and our friend would both get very excited seeing her in that set outfit.
By the way Tim is there any chance you took a shot of your wife from the rear wearing these panties? She has the sexiest bum and would love to see how she looks from behind too.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 05:43 PM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 137 Posts

Are you not tempted to send your friend the last 2 pics, to see his reaction and cheer him up a bit, cause I'm pretty sure they boosted our Christmas cheer 😀😀😀😀
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 08:18 PM

Last night was very special indeed. My wife and I usually go for one or two nights to a hotel in the short period between Christmas and New Year, to get away from it all. Both Christmas and New Year are stressing times for the both of us, since we need to balance family and friends and buying presents for everyone. We both found it to be highly relaxing to have one or two nights away from it all in this timeframe, so it became sort of a tradition for us to go away for a short period of time.

Last night we went to an hotel in Noord-Brabant, a Dutch province only about an hour drive away from our home. We only booked for one night, but it became a night to remember… My wife packed some sexy lingerie, including the set I like most (the schoolgirloutfit), but also her Christmas dress. During the drive to our hotel I already asked her if it was okay to send some pictures to our friend, since he had had a nasty Christmas and some pictures of her would cheer him up. She did agree to that, but lately she has repeatedly told me she thougt things were going too far. So she would show some of her beautiful body, but not too much.

As the evening progressed I kept telling my wife how incredibly beautiful she was, and how much I would like to show her to the world. After diner, while we were having a drink at the bar in the hotel, she agreed to go to the toilet and to remove her bra. That was the first hurdle to take before she was going to be topless.

After showing her erect nipples in the hotel bar (I don’t think anybody noticed, since she was wearing a fairly thick sweater), we returned to our room. I had already texted our friend in private he was probably in for a show and he had to be very complimentary about my wife if he wanted things to continue. He agreed to that, texting me he would very much like to see some revealing pictures.

After returning to our hotelroom my wife changed into her Christmas dress and allowed me to take some pictures of her. Those I was allowed to send to our friend, because although they show her in a very sexy dress they don’t show anyting too revealing. I even toasted to my wife and send that picture to our friend, it’s the second pic below this post.

Remenber my wife has to approve every pictures I send to our friend, and her agreeing to me sending those pics was very promising.

As the evening progressed my wife told me the Christmas dress was actually uncomfortable, so she changed into the schoolgirl outfit I very much like. The pictures she allowed me to send to our friend became ever more revealing from that point on, as can be seen in the pictures below this post. She kept guarding her breasts and nipples however, so in order to be allowed to send anything I had to convince her her breasts were not FULLY exposed and I had to discard quite a few pics showing just an inch too much. It was quite a challenge to get her approval to send some of the pics below, but what seemed to help was taking some pics that were definatly off limits. That way the pics I got to send seemed tame to her, and in comparison the pics we send seemed quite descent (although they are not of course ). During the evening the pics became ever more revealing, as can be seen in the pics below. My wife even changed into some sexy pantyhose, twice!

In the end our friend received some pictures showing my wife’s completely exposed breasts, including nipples and curvature. We were watching the world championship of Darts during our little show, and this proved to be a good distraction for my wife. I told our friend beforehand he should not only be complimentary to my wife, but also watch and comment on darts. So my wife thought darts came first and her naked breasts came second. How wrong could she be .

Just before going to sleep ï send the last picture below this post, and it’s unclear if my wife gave permission to send it. I don’t see any problem in sending this pic, since it shows nothing more then the pics we send before, but my wife now uses this pictures (and the fact she did not allow me to send it) to act really embarrassed about last night. She has said she never wants me to sned any pics of her to our friend ever again, and has indicated this have gone way to far in her opinion. My wife and I had a long talk about this today, and I am actually fairly sure I will be able to convince her to continue these shows, but she says she doesn’t like it. In reality I think she actually likes the fact other man enjoy watching her semi naked, but she will never confirm that.

So to sum it up: last night my wife allowed me to send highly revealing topless pictures to our friend, but my wife has stepped on the brake for now. We had sex twice this morning, indicating she was actually quite turned on, but she has forbidden me to send any more pics to our friend. Our friend has reveived pics of my wife in an highly exposed position, showing both her naked breasts and some sexy red panties. I hope my wife still agrees to changing into her bathrobe on NYE, and showing some of her breasts in real life. I doubt this will be the case, but if she drinks enough and things go well perhaps she will expose herself in real life as she has done via pictures. I do know our friend would like to alos see the videos I took last night (I didn't only take pictures but also made some video's), so he will surely not be the problem.

The pics below were ALL send to our friend, with my wife's consent. Today however she was very embarassed and she said she thinks things are progressing too far....
Attached Thumbnails
Inked20171227_212528_LI.jpg   Inked20171227_213122_LI.jpg  

Inked20171227_214602_LI.jpg   Inked20171227_220900_LI.jpg  

Inked20171227_222951_LI.jpg   Inked20171227_223534_LI.jpg  

Inked20171227_224810_LI.jpg   Inked20171227_231220_LI.jpg  

Inked20171227_231349_LI.jpg   Inked20171227_234538_LI.jpg  

The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
By the way Tim is there any chance you took a shot of your wife from the rear wearing these panties? She has the sexiest bum and would love to see how she looks from behind too.
Unfortunatly I didn't took any pictures of her behind while she was wearing those red panties, but I did manage to take a couple of her bum, with different panties on. I have attached them below this post. All were taken last night, during our short stay in a hotel. When I asked her to bent over my wife didn't even ask why, she just complied. I told her I loved her ass and would like to take some pictures, and she didn't seem to mind at all.

Honestly I don't think her bum is her best part, but that might be because I'm not an 'arse' guy. I prefere breasts to be honest .
Attached Thumbnails
20171227_212802.jpg   20171227_212813.jpg  

20171227_212818.jpg   20171227_212825.jpg  

20171227_225905.jpg   20171227_225909.jpg  

20171227_225916.jpg   20171227_232556.jpg  

20171227_232603.jpg   20171227_232610.jpg  

The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 01:55 AM

Thanked 94,287 Times in 5,345 Posts

Quote:
I do know our friend would like to alos see the videos I took last night (I didn't only take pictures but also made some video's), so he will surely not be the problem.
thanks for the great continuation of the story! always looking forward to your posts.

Is there any chance we also get to see the videos?

A happy and mostly revealing new year to you and your wife!

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following User Says Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 03:43 AM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 272 Posts
Default Very nice progression

I really enjoy your way of making things progress. I'm really looking forward to seeing what NYE has in store for your friend and for us. Keep up the good work.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 07:48 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Nice ass. Have you sent those photos to your friend?
Old 12-29-2017, 08:35 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Unfortunatly I didn't took any pictures of her behind while she was wearing those red panties, but I did manage to take a couple of her bum, with different panties on. I have attached them below this post. All were taken last night, during our short stay in a hotel. When I asked her to bent over my wife didn't even ask why, she just complied. I told her I loved her ass and would like to take some pictures, and she didn't seem to mind at all.

Honestly I don't think her bum is her best part, but that might be because I'm not an 'arse' guy. I prefere breasts to be honest .
Thank you very much Tim, her bum is spectacular!
The Following User Says Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s