Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2018, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriuk View Post
Ibiza / Formentera very good, off the coast of Spain.. High summer gets most crowds, so its a gamble re m/f levels.

Ibiza generally attracts the young clubbers in south (Playa Den Bossa), while Formentera is much more laid back, relaxed vibe- all ages.

both have various beaches.
Went to Ibiza last summer. It was a few weeks before the main season starts, but everywhere was still busy. Went to a C/O beach for the first time on holiday with the wife. The whole beach is C/O, but the first section near the parking where you have to pay 10 EUR for sun-loungers was 95% clothed, with some topless. We went further along to where people just put towels down on the sand, and there was a good mix of nude/topless. Surprisingly my wife was fine with me stripping off and even went topless herself. We're still early 30's so she got some long looks from guys walking by during the afternoon. I did notice most of those who were nude were 35+, but maybe this changes in July/August when students from UK etc go to Ibiza to party. There's plenty of space so you're not right up against neighbouring people, but still close enough to have a great view if there's a hottie nearby.

Best parts were (1) wife being topless and seeing multiple guys walking by either staring blatantly or trying to be discreet (never felt uncomfortable though because I was there), (2) walking to/from the sea naked, right by young hotties either topless or in bikinis and (3) walking down the beach naked and wife topless into the area where its mostly clothed and getting a lot of interest / looks from guys/girls/teens etc. who probably would quite like to be in the nude section but wouldn't want to strip off in public.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uk1988 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 05:40 PM

Who's got a good recommendation for a great nude beach where my wife and I can go for long walks naked?

We usually end up at Little Beach, and you can walk, but it's short.

We liked Orient Beach, but it's a long trip for us, and now I think it's still in the rebuilding process.

I don't think she'd be up for Cap D'agde.

Wreck Beach is pretty solid. We should make it back there this summer.

Any other ideas? Something maybe half a mile long or longer?
Old 02-19-2018, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
Parts of Miami Beach are topless and there are some GOOD looking women who go topless on it including my wife once or twice. Most "nude" beaches, the bodies aren't always the greatest.
This. Id go to a place for a nice holiday/vacation than try and find a beach that isnt full of ugly naked people. Ive been on european holidays enough to get over the nudity and most of the time what is there isnt as good as the women you see on here. A sunburnt wrinkly isnt my thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 11:16 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortlong View Post
Who's got a good recommendation for a great nude beach where my wife and I can go for long walks naked?

We usually end up at Little Beach, and you can walk, but it's short.

We liked Orient Beach, but it's a long trip for us, and now I think it's still in the rebuilding process.

I don't think she'd be up for Cap D'agde.

Wreck Beach is pretty solid. We should make it back there this summer.

Any other ideas? Something maybe half a mile long or longer?
I believe you can walk that far at Haulover Beach in North Miami. Great place.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 02:05 AM

Is there a good recommendation for a nude beach in Houston?
Old 02-20-2018, 01:03 PM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
a beach that isnt full of ugly naked people.... A sunburnt wrinkly isnt my thing.
There are no ugly naked people. There are people without clothes who are happy and confident in their nudity. Would that all the world shared that self-confidence, regardless of shape, size or being ludicrously judged by others.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 02:11 PM

Thanked 4,051 Times in 101 Posts
Default Blacks Beach

Black's Beach in San Diego is my favorite with probably a mile or more of room to walk. It's such a big beach that I sometimes wonder if my stuff will be there when I get back from my walk. So far so good, knock on wood
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dryguy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 02:23 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
There are no ugly naked people. There are people without clothes who are happy and confident in their nudity. Would that all the world shared that self-confidence, regardless of shape, size or being ludicrously judged by others.
True, however some extreme cases can be difficult to look at!
......... That statement brings one thought to mind. Many years ago when Gunnison Beach NJ was just first being discovered as a nude beach (early '80's) There was a woman who showed up regularly on weekends with her mother, possibly grandmother. The daughter spoke with a heavy Eastern European accent, I don't think the older woman spoke English at all
I never saw either hesitate a second to get naked. The daughter, mid-20's - 30, was OMG beautiful with the most perfect body. Tall, 5' 11"? 6 ft.? Tits way bigger than they ever needed to be, stood right up there considering their size, tiny waist, nice butt. Mother or grandmother, might not have looked as bad as she did, but next to this beyond-perfect woman...... what a contrast!
Point is, the old lady whipped off her clothes, proud as could be of what she had.
As it should be.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 02:32 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryguy View Post
Black's Beach in San Diego is my favorite with probably a mile or more of room to walk. It's such a big beach that I sometimes wonder if my stuff will be there when I get back from my walk. So far so good, knock on wood
Even if I brought a cooler to the beach, I also carried minimum ID and a single car key in a tiny fanny pack or something similar, and carried it over my shoulder so I wouldn't look especially gay....
For a while I was simply hiding a key at the car and leaving all behind except the shorts I was wearing.
Of course if someone stole your shorts, that might create and interesting challenge!
Old 02-20-2018, 03:39 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default A large nudist resort might be more comfortable...

Nude or C/O beaches are almost always improving or declining. I suggest you look into the larger nudist resorts. Cypress Cove just south of Kissimmee Florida (southeast of Orlando) is large, full of amenities and has a huge lake to explore. Pinetree in Maryland has lots of land to wander about. Shangri La north of Phoenix has a wonderful trail that goes out into the desert so you can wander among the cactus, but don't get too close. My lovely nude wife enjoyed talking to some cowboys who rode up on horses. I was naked holding a towel and she was crouching behind a bush when the youngest cowboy asked "Is there really a nudist club around here?" I told her it was ok to stand so she did and explained that yes, it was just down the trail. We had hidden ourselves in case there were children in the group. While there was a barbed wire fence around the Shangri La property, soon my nude wife was petting their horses and they were staring at her. She told them that they could go to the entrance and pay for a day pass, and as soon as they were nude, she would meet them in the pool or in the hot tub, but before they could get in, they would all have to shower with her. That is a lot of fun--showering with others--and you don't want to get dirt, sweat or suntan lotion into the pool water, do you? She LOVES being in the shower with guys that help her soap up.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d