Login
or
Register

Old 05-17-2016, 01:26 AM

Thanked 4,820 Times in 345 Posts
Default pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnieuk View Post
My girlfriend invited an old friend down from Hertfordshire to her flat in Surbiton. We had a lovely evening all together, then my wife went into the spare room, naked, and brought her friend into our room where i was lying on the bed with a huge erection.

Girlfriend couldn't handle it and went back to the spare room. I fucked girlfriend and sent her into the spare room.

Next morning she told me that her friend was so hot she begged her to finger-fuck her. After she came my girlfriend scooted around and placed her big c*nt lips over her friend's mouth. As she licked her friend's hot c*nt she lowered her c*nt onto the friend's mouth.

The friend licked and sucked all my spunk out of my partner's c*nt as she was being licked. My girl didn't come back to bed until 4am. She said she had never had such horny sex with another woman. (She did, but that was a little further into the future!)
Do you have any more pictures of your wife?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2016, 02:04 PM

Thanked 3,979 Times in 247 Posts
Default Naked in the car

While working mainly in London I had to go the Bristol office once a week. I took my girlfriend a couple of times and stayed overnight the night before my meetings, allowing us to have some time together and dinner and sex.

On the way back up the M4 I convinced her to take off her skirt. She doesn't wear knickers, and it was summer so she didn't have her crotchless tights on either. She put her feet up on the dashboard and spread her thighs. I stroked her lips and she got so hot she agreed to taking off her top too. She didn't have a bra on her huge 38E tits. She had her feet on the dashboard, legs wide apart in this little Nissan 200SX.

Needless to say I had her close her eyes so that she wouldn't notice when i slowed down next to the trucks in the nearside lane so they could get a good view of her naked body.

Great day. She was so horny when we got back to London. Even the toots from the truckers didn't stop her showing off her amazing body.

No photos of her in the car I am afraid. Maybe this will help though?
Attached Thumbnails
File1518.jpg  
Old 05-17-2016, 02:17 PM

Thanked 3,979 Times in 247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
Do you have any more pictures of your wife?
You mean like this?
Attached Thumbnails
File1517.jpg  
Old 05-20-2016, 07:49 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Toll booth

While driving home from Boston on the Mass Pike one evening, my wife (then my girlfriend) got topless and was giving me long, slow and teasing road head to help keep me awake. Eventually, we had to slow down for a toll booth.

As we approached it, she tried to pull away but I placed my hand on the back of her head, forcing her to continue. She didn't need much convincing and continued on her own as I paid the toll which involved giving the toll taker my ticket, then handing him a few dollars and waiting while he made change. It took him quite a while to make change while watching the action!

I said, "Thank you" as he handed me back my change and as I pulled away he answered, "No, thank YOU!"

Last edited by nectcouple; 05-20-2016 at 07:51 AM. Reason: A little additional info
Old 05-24-2016, 01:04 AM

Thanked 1,622 Times in 150 Posts

This last weekend was rather a lot of fun, first I managed to get my wife to drive with a see-thru top in broad daylight.

This is a bit of a win for me because, while I have gotten her to drive topless, it has only been during twilight, when the sun is down, but there's some light left. She won't drive topless during daylight, because she's scared of being arrested. I suggested see-thru and she was game.

Funny part was that afterward, she said it wasn't nearly as exciting as driving topless. So I'm thinking about having her do the see-thru at the beginning and then dropping the top when the sun goes down.

Secondly, I got a few shots of her in the hotel doorway. Couldn't go into the hallway because there were some very obvious cameras and this was a small hotel. We like going there and want to be able to return. Still, managed some babysteps.

Lastly, we had some fun in front of the hotel window and we may have had an audience. A semi-truck was parked not to far away with some of it's lights on. Couldn't see anyone inside and we're pretty sure you can see all the details looking up to our room, but I'm sure the driver would have noticed *something* going on.
Old 05-24-2016, 01:39 AM

Default very sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebozo View Post
This last weekend was rather a lot of fun, first I managed to get my wife to drive with a see-thru top in broad daylight.

This is a bit of a win for me because, while I have gotten her to drive topless, it has only been during twilight, when the sun is down, but there's some light left. She won't drive topless during daylight, because she's scared of being arrested. I suggested see-thru and she was game.

Funny part was that afterward, she said it wasn't nearly as exciting as driving topless. So I'm thinking about having her do the see-thru at the beginning and then dropping the top when the sun goes down.

Secondly, I got a few shots of her in the hotel doorway. Couldn't go into the hallway because there were some very obvious cameras and this was a small hotel. We like going there and want to be able to return. Still, managed some babysteps.

Lastly, we had some fun in front of the hotel window and we may have had an audience. A semi-truck was parked not to far away with some of it's lights on. Couldn't see anyone inside and we're pretty sure you can see all the details looking up to our room, but I'm sure the driver would have noticed *something* going on.
Very sexy stuff especially the hotel hallway would love for you to post pictures next time?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2016, 04:42 PM

We like to go to her parents river property, we fish and sunbath. Most the time it's just us, so sometimes we get naked and always drink. Well on the way out one time I dared her that she couldn't stay naked all the way home, about an 1.5 hour drive, it was getting dark. She has to work the gate to get us out, and other than that she was just in the car. She made it pretty close to the house before she got scared that the neighbors would see and put on some clothes. It was nice riding with her naked, I played with her tits and kept her excited. I got a pic of her at the gate. So here you go.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_4591_resize.jpg  
Old 05-25-2016, 12:50 AM

Thanked 1,622 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman1975 View Post
Very sexy stuff especially the hotel hallway would love for you to post pictures next time?
I'd love to, but my ability to take pictures depends on my *not* letting anyone else see. If she finds out one of my photos of her is on-line, I'll lose my permission, plus possibly my marriage and my testicles. This is why I don't send them as private messages because once they are out of my hands, they could end up anywhere. I won't even show them to my friends because they've got big mouths. It's the price of admission, but I'm more than willing to pay because, if you've read my stories, I've had a lot of fun, especially compared to the prudes I attempted to date before I met her. I'm slowly working on changing her mind, but for the moment, enjoy her cleavage in my avatar, since it wasn't included in the rules
Old 05-25-2016, 01:43 AM

Default understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebozo View Post
I'd love to, but my ability to take pictures depends on my *not* letting anyone else see. If she finds out one of my photos of her is on-line, I'll lose my permission, plus possibly my marriage and my testicles. This is why I don't send them as private messages because once they are out of my hands, they could end up anywhere. I won't even show them to my friends because they've got big mouths. It's the price of admission, but I'm more than willing to pay because, if you've read my stories, I've had a lot of fun, especially compared to the prudes I attempted to date before I met her. I'm slowly working on changing her mind, but for the moment, enjoy her cleavage in my avatar, since it wasn't included in the rules
Hi

Thanks for the message I totally understand my wife did originally let me post pictures of her tied naked to a washing pole in our garden and also have video of her streaking but she has gone shy about them being online we have compromised and I'm aloud to post pictures that you can't tell it's her basically no face pics hopefully your wife will let you post a few pictures soon lol
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 12:29 PM

Default On Display in the Window

Twice I convinced my wife to masturbate with her dildo while on display in the front window of our house. With the blinds all the way open, I had her sit naked in a chair with her legs spread and her feet propped up on either side of the widow. The first time was at night, and no one saw her. The second time was during the day. While she was on display, the neighbor across the street suddenly came home, and ran into his house. He left the doors open on both his car and house like he was just making a quick stop to get something. I fully expected my wife to jump and run, but she just sat there fucking herself with her dildo. After a minute or two, she quietly asked, “Can I go now?” “Sure,” I said, and she got up and went to the bedroom and finished herself off. I waited for a moment, but I didn’t see the neighbor come back out of his house. While he likely missed her show, I like to think that he saw her and just watched from inside his house.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s