uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2024, 10:55 AM

Default I couldn't resist

I am blessed with an incredible mother-in-law. Maggie is generous to others, charitable, and loves everyone she meets. She is also 74 years old, but she acts like a 40 year-old in that she is so active with such a positive attitude, she is aging very well. She walks daily so is in good shape with just a few extra pounds.

Maggie called me yesterday morning to ask if I could drop her off at the auto mechanic. I agreed to meet at her house an hour later. I was a few minutes early so when I knocked on her door, Maggie stuck her head near he kitchen window and said, "the door is unlocked...come on in..I'm running late ... I just got out of the shower".

I walked into Maggie's kitchen and noticed her cat in the living room. Maggie's cat loves to play, so I figured I'd play with her while Maggie got ready. As I was playing with her cat, Maggie came out of the bathroom dressed in a long light blue robe. She was very apologetic as she explained that one thing after another caused her to run late. I couldn't help but notice Maggie's hard nipples causing bumps in the material of her robe.

I told Maggie to take her time getting ready and then I resumed playing with the cat. I threw the cat's toy and it landed in the hallway outside Maggie's bedroom. It was then that I noticed Maggie's bedroom door was ajar about 4 inches. Although I couldn't see Maggie directly, I noticed her in her bureau mirror. She was standing in her blue robe fiddling with her hair and rushing to make her hair look presentable.

I knew I had a decision to make. Would I do the right thing and go back into the living room with the cat or would I stand safely in Maggie's hallway knowing that in a minute or two, that blue robe was coming off so she could dress. As much as I tried to do the right thing, I could not resist!

Maggie finished with her hair...I could feel my heart pounding louder than ever...my breathing increased with in anticipation with knowing what was coming next. In one swift movement, I saw Maggie's reflection in her bureau mirror as she opened her blue robe and placed it on the bed. I instantaneously and without even knowing said softly, "wow!!"...drool came from my mouth.

Maggie's tits and untrimmed bush were unbelievable !! Despite my wife having little a-cups, Maggie's tits are at least D-cups (genetic mystery..lol). Maggie's nipples were silver dollars that were pinkish brown...her areolae were wide and soft...Maggie's nipples were erect..about a half-inch long and just off center in her areolae. Maggie's beautiful bush was untrimmed and grayish in color. She wasn't ultra hairy, but her pubic hair was long and straight (just like my wife's).

My eyes kept bugging out of my head as I watched Maggie slowly prepare her panties and bra. She sat on her bed to put on her white panties...then she stood back up and she appeared to get frustrated when her bra straps were twisted....she then latched her bra from the front and spun the white bra around before placing the cups over her incredible and beautiful tits.

I then slipped quietly back into Maggie's living room. A few minutes later, Maggie came out in jeans and a nice flowered top. She was so apologetic for running late...I instantly felt guilty for my unplanned peeping. We departed for the mechanic shop and as I drove, with Maggie in the passenger seat, I could not resist replaying in my head what I had just seen. My cock was hard in my jeans. As soon as I got home, I came twice as I thought about what I had just seen.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to lovemilftits For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2024, 08:27 AM

Thanked 16,365 Times in 1,142 Posts

My mother in law, who is 75yo, also has the most amazing breasts. They are real, C cups, and they are the shape of a perky 26yo. "Typically" sized areola and nipple and "typical" pinkish, so nothing unusual there. And they are always a bit erect, just a little bit.

I have seen then many times, but I remember when she was changing at a cabin, bedroom door open, back towards us, and a half dozen of us saw her side boob. Then when my sister in law said she was leaving, my mother in law came out, totally topless, to give hugs. 11 people staring at my mother in law topless. It was a moment to remember for sure! My wife already claims to "not remember that" happening, but oh, did it ever happen!!! The best part is that other than not caring who sees her topless or nude, my mother in law is a very strict super religious and conservative person. (I have written before that the very first time I met my wife's mother, she was nude getting out of the bath. I will never forget that, either!)

Back on topic regarding couldn't resist. I did that with my sister in law at a cabin. She changed in front of a window with the blinds slats the wrong way. We were all outside, I daringly kept looking at the window while other people were looking away as soon as the light went on. I didn't see much because the blind slat was like a perfect censor bar the whole time, but I did see a teeny bit of nipple just as she turned away from the window. So, so close.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
mother in law, peeping, unaware, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

5m:04s

12-24-2009
Erica 1

3m:39s

09-11-2022
A helpful blowjob

0m:52s

05-28-2021