Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-26-2024, 06:54 AM

Thumbs up She still is attractive,

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyharry11 View Post
I know for sure that 9 other guys have fucked my wife besides me. (But I think there had to be more)

It doesn't bother me at all, as a matter of fact it is a turn-on.

I know 2 of them personally.

Here is a then/now version of her. Can't say I blame those guys for banging her.
Thank you for your Pictor's of your Wife , she is Still very Attractive, I would Love to give her a Good Fucking.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JOHNANDALAN For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2024, 06:57 PM

Thanked 4,820 Times in 345 Posts
Default Ex wife

My ex wife once told me she stopped counting at around 50, and I met her when she was 19 so you can imagine she had a wild few years
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2024, 12:55 AM

Thanked 2,020 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
You're correct: the thread asks for "how many guys have boned your wife". It turns out that my wife's original list took the question literally, and included only guys who fucked her when she was on the bottom. Since seeing your comment I asked her about this, so she added another 22 (approximate; those were only the ones she could name) where she was on top. She draws a distinction between 'fucking' (she's below) and 'being fucked' (she's on top). Says that when she''s on top she's not "getting boned", so didn't count those at first. Now corrected. So that the total is the number of penises that have made a deposit in her vagina, except about 10 she pushed out because they didn't come. She's counting deposits only.
I love her distinctions making her count into subgroups.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2024, 04:47 AM

Default Don't believe in what womenday when it comes to sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
When I first started dating my wife, she claimed her number was 7. Since then she's "remembered" a few more and is up to 10.

There's at least one I suspect she did sleep with but that she won't admit to. When I first met her but years before we became a couple, there was a temp coworker of ours from another country who was only there for about 3 months. Nice guy, but he was kind of pudgy/overweight, with thick glasses and a bit of a dorky look. He clearly had a thing for her. It was only last year that she admitted that she had gone on a few dates with him, but she hasn't confessed to sleeping with him; my guess would be that he might be in that "extra" 3 that she remembers. But to me it's totally hot that she, a blonde hottie, would have let herself get boned by a guy who was nowhere near her league, especially a guy I know. I hope to someday find out exactly what happened between them. I do know that years later after me and her got together, that he was visiting the country again and sent an email to try to meet up with her, but she let him down politely. I suspect that he wouldn't have necessarily sought her out if he'd completely struck out before.
Believe in me, you should know that, in general, when a woman, when a woman is telling you you are her numéro 7,you are in fact her number 20 (x3 at least) or more. Women don't count their one night stands, only those which she was in relation for a certain time
When men are, most of the times, lying and increasing the number of women they slept with, for they fear no to be taken for less seductive than they they think they are (especially with other men), women most fear to be taken for a wh*r* so they disminish the number of m'en they slept with.
And I am not lying, that bas been proved so many times...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to letsgroove37 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2024, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgroove37 View Post
Believe in me, you should know that, in general, when a woman, when a woman is telling you you are her numéro 7,you are in fact her number 20 (x3 at least) or more. Women don't count their one night stands, only those which she was in relation for a certain time
She actually did tell me about her one nighters. She's never told me about any handjob or BJ only occurrences though. I've always tried to reassure her that none of it bothers me in the least, just the opposite I love to hear about it.

The only one she does not count however was when some lowlife she was on a 1st date with roofied her. Which I don't count either, but if I ever catch that guy I'll be sure to make it count.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmbt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2024, 11:37 AM

This came up in conversation quite early on in our relationship! We've been together for four years, married for one...so in her 34 years, the final figure is 28 guys (including me) and 4 women (!)

There are some stories she has shared that I might divulge...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GTown89 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife