or
Register

Old 03-26-2017, 12:48 AM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Mrs. GRITS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Hello,

Anyone have questions or chat for me?? -- (or hubby:specify)... would like to hear from you.... xoxo

BTW-- I ask because I;m home alone tonight..... hubby is with one of his "select" female friends .
Old 03-29-2017, 12:06 AM

Default A night-plus with "W"

Well, I left the wife home on Sat. night, so I could spend the night w/ one of my "select" female friends. went over after dinner about 5 miles away to her condo... When I arrived at the door I was told to come in its open....I walked in to be greeted by "W" wearing a white maribu trimmed Babydoll , w/ black garters-stockings & heels sitting on the couch... Her Red thin wispy hair really stood out on that outfit. "w" is 38yo, 5'6", 125#, c-cup... She is my fav "select" friend... Her and the wife get together at times for lezzy fests together.

We talked over cocktails and she climbed onto my lap facing me talking her sexy kitten talk, (as I call it), while putting her C-cup tits and nips in front of my mouth.. I went to suck them, but she stopped me... she wanted me to just wet-nibble-toungue-flick her nips.. it was getting her hot. And me too!!...... She could feel my hard cock through my pants, and told me to undress... She got back on and was sliding my cock between her wet pussy lips on the outside while I continued w/ her tits.... She had an orgasm from my cock like that. It almost made me cum.... We went into the bedroom, and caressed and foreplayed w/ each others body, then I layed back on the bed and she straddled my face as I licked her pussy while reaching up and playing w/ her tits... I always love the view looking up like that, and especially up under her sheer babydoll seeing her tits pushing it out forward... heaven!! She came again to her pleasure & mine. .... she fell over on the bed enjoying it for a while, then she got on top of me and started riding me... Watching her tits bouncing under that sheer babydoll was erotic, and she knew it and made sure I enjoyed it...she rode my cock until I unloaded my sperm in her red hair pussy, which made her orgasm again feeling it flow into her... She sat on my cock not moving while we both just enjoyed the orgasmic moment we just had.. wow.... (the first orgasm of the night is always the best).... when she got off me, she sucked my cock clean.... after a recharge, we began playing again, and throught the evening we fucked in every position we could,.. )she dosen't like anal so we didn't do that)... I came on her tits, in her mouth, and in her pussy by midnight... I stayed the night, and at 3am? ish, she was sucking my cock to wake me for another round... she was dirty talking me to fill her pussy w/ sperm again while fucking her missionary, and telling me "to give her the cum I give my wife"... I flipped her over doggy , grabbed her hair and fucked her hard while she enjoyed the hair pulling being taken feeling.. telling me to fuck her deep and give her another load... I exploded in her pussy pulling her head back and she was grindingme w/ her ass taking every drop....
She got up on her knees and reached fown to feel my sperm running out of her....

I stayed until Sun. late afternoon, and we continued our sexcapades all morning and afternoon. She wouldn't let me take a shower before I left???... WWhy???... she told me she called my wife during lunch, and my wife wants me home w/ her sex sent still on me??!!... ok.... when I got home, the wife just undressed me and sucked my cock telling me she can taste "W".... she then proceeded to fuck me and ask me all the dirty details of being w/ "W".. it turned her on ..... we then took an intimate shower and cleaned me. She seemed happy to see me home happy too. Needless to say, later that night, I heard her on the phone w/ "W" talking about it all....... I don;t get it??? ---why do women call each other to talk about it??... when she is w/ her "select" friends, guys don't call each other to talk about it?? ....Anyone know the answer to that??

PS- Im surprised no one chatted w/ thw wife while I was gone?

Last edited by GRITS; 03-29-2017 at 12:15 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 08:34 AM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
She wouldn't let me take a shower before I left???... WWhy???... she told me she called my wife during lunch, and my wife wants me home w/ her sex sent still on me??!!... ok.... when I got home, the wife just undressed me and sucked my cock telling me she can taste "W".... she then proceeded to fuck me and ask me all the dirty details of being w/ "W".. it turned her on .....
Grits I dont have an answer to your question but a comment on this part of the story. Back in my days in the military I was working a mid shift 4-midnight. About an hour before my shift the girl I was seeing stopped by for a quick visit. That visit turned into a nice hot fuck session which lasted right up until I had to just pull on my uniform and run to work. No time for a shower or clean up of any kind. I get off work later that night and went to the NCO Club for a nightcap before hitting the sack and this woman is there who I've been flirting with on and off the last couple weeks. We have a couple drinks then go to my dorm room where she doesn't waste a second and is unzipping my pants and getting my cock out. She immediately slips it right into her mouth and is giving me a very skilled blow job. It dawns on me I didn't shower so she's sucking my GF's juices right off my cock but she doesn't seem to notice or mind because she's sucking like a pro. Taking every inch in, licking the shaft, licking my balls and even my taint. Earlier when I was fucking my GF she was on top and she gets very wet of my cock and balls got soaked.
Jump ahead to the next morning (we spent the night together) and did it again in the morning. At breakfast she tells me she loves giving head, it really turns her on but has never had a cock that tastes as good as mine. Not sure why but I decided to fess up and told her about fucking my GF before she blew me. She had a little bit of a mixed reaction. She was not happy about it but not mad either. I guess she was just conflicted about tasting pussy for the first time.
A couple days later we made plans to go on a date. She asked me if I was still seeing my GF which I was and asked me a little sheepishly if I would fuck her before our date and not clean up. That was a new one on me but I was glad to do it. So I met my GF for a nice fuck, making sure I did a good job getting covered in her juices. I came with her riding me on top and held her tight to kiss and cuddle so or juices would run all over my cock and balls thinking abut my new girl and how much fun we were going to have in a couple hours.
When I went to pick up my new girl she invited me in and asked if I had "seen" my GF today. I told her yes just a couple hours ago and did not clean up at all. That was the end of the "date" part of the night and right on to the sex portion. She had my pants off and was kissing, licking, smelling, sucking my cock, my balls and even my ass slowly and methodically to savor even last drop. I was able to get my hand into her pants as she's doing this and her panties were soaked through. She was so turned on by this.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2017, 12:01 AM

Default Greendoor

I figured that was why.. shes done it before.......>> your situtation w/ a dating partner sounds pretty good!!..wow!!-
Who did you stay together with longer?-- GF or Date friend?

I've often wondered if the unknown to them (women) smell of sex is an afrodesiac??? Like a decent cologne??

Thanks for the input , hope you enjoyed my weekend adventure....
Attached Thumbnails
3641737.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 03-31-2017 at 12:05 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2017, 07:36 AM

Quote:
I figured that was why.. shes done it before.......>> your situtation w/ a dating partner sounds pretty good!!..wow!!-
Who did you stay together with longer?-- GF or Date friend?

I've often wondered if the unknown to them (women) smell of sex is an afrodesiac??? Like a decent cologne??

Thanks for the input , hope you enjoyed my weekend adventure....
Stayed with the new girl longer, we dated for a little over a year. After we broke up the GF came back and we had some fun times in the sack but nothing more.
I did learn not long after the date girl tried a threesome with a guy and another woman. All she was interested in was the other woman. From there on until I lost contact with her and those who knew her she was pretty much bi with a leaning toward women though she did marry a guy at one point.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2017, 09:51 PM

Default greendoor

They all MARRY a guy at one point to pay the bills....
Old 04-01-2017, 05:30 AM

Quote:
They all MARRY a guy at one point to pay the bills....
Yes very true. She never came by fucking, never but put a cock in her mouth and she was dripping wet in seconds. I imagine she got even more turned on licking pussy at least from the way she attacked my cock when it was covered in pussy juice.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 09:01 PM

Default Greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Yes very true. She never came by fucking, never but put a cock in her mouth and she was dripping wet in seconds. I imagine she got even more turned on licking pussy at least from the way she attacked my cock when it was covered in pussy juice.
About 10 yrs ago, Howard Stern, (who I do dilike his sophmoric show--but tuned in for a check out)- was interviewing a guy in the PA-Pocono Mts who married a NJ girl.... She never told him she was a lezzy or bi- but more lezzy.... he freaked out, and did not want to live like that.. he wanted a reg. wife in a regular relationship...Howard Stern said, "yeah, I've been told most lezzys , still want some guy to pay their bills, so they marry them , then tell them." .... this guy was devestated.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:04 AM

Quote:
About 10 yrs ago, Howard Stern, (who I do dilike his sophmoric show--but tuned in for a check out)- was interviewing a guy in the PA-Pocono Mts who married a NJ girl.... She never told him she was a lezzy or bi- but more lezzy.... he freaked out, and did not want to live like that.. he wanted a reg. wife in a regular relationship...Howard Stern said, "yeah, I've been told most lezzys , still want some guy to pay their bills, so they marry them , then tell them." .... this guy was devestated.
Known a few lesbians over the years that admit a cock every once in a while is a fun little side adventure but only that a little adventure then it's back to the pussy.
Never liked his show either so I missed it but not to surprised.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 11:35 AM

Thanked 16,196 Times in 1,124 Posts

I mentioned back in December(?), that I had a friend who was going through a divorce that was more difficult than it needed to be. Well, as of last Thursday, it was final. It was also the same friend's birthday that day. When I called him on Friday evening to wish him a late happy birthday, he told me that his divorce was final, too! I asked him if he had plans, and he didn't (he is the type who never leaves his house unless someone drags him out). I told him to come on over, and he said he would be right over, to my surprise. He arrived 45 minutes later.

I asked my wife if she would treat him to a happy birthday and happy divorce surprise, and she said of course she would. We haven't seen him since last December or thereabouts, and she likes the idea that he is so shy and frigid. She likes the challenge to liberate him a bit again. So, she decided she would start with the most conservative clothes she had. She put on socks, jeans, and a sweater that showed nothing, even when she bent over. She wore a stiff bra, too, so indicate she had one on.

My friend showed up, and gave my wife a hug. Well, she launched herself into a hug at him, but he didn't refuse. It was a long hug, too.

Once the kids were in bed, my wife asked if she could help him with anything. Of course she was vague on purpose and he was clueless. He said no, so she said, suddenly, "pajama time!" and left to go upstairs. My friend perked up A LOT and said, "what is she going to wear?" and I said, "Maybe she will come down naked!"

My friend was quiet and staring at the stairway, which made me happy. My wife came down the stairs in my favorite pajamas: a long nightshirt with gigantic arm holes, and boyshort underwear that matched the pattern of the nightshirt. I love these pajamas because they are super revealing, but in an "innocently revealing" sort of way, if that makes sense.

My friend would not stop staring at her. She was braless, of course, and she said to him, "These are my only clean pj's right now. I know they can be revealing sometimes." My friend didn't say anything.

My wife sat down next to him on the couch. They made eye contact and she said, "Want me to help you celebrate your divorce tonight?" He didn't say anything, so she took his hand and put it on her breast, over her pajamas. He didn't pull away, so she let go of his hand while it stayed on her.

I said, "Don't make her do all the work!" Then he suddenly pulled the armhole aside and her breast was exposed and he touched it bare. He said, "Like that?"

My wife quickly got up and kneeled on the floor. She asked, "Do you want some?" He said, "Sure," but clearly didn't know what she meant. She said, "You exposed mine, can I expose yours?" He spread his legs and said okay. I asked if I could stay, and they both said "yep" at the same time.

He undid his pants and he wasn't hard at all. She played with it a bit, and I said, "I know what to do. Put your arms up," and she did. I lifted her nightshirt from the bottom and lifted it above her head, making sure so be tight to her chest so her breasts would pop free and bounce a few times. He started at her now bare breasts and my wife said, "Thank you. You know what I like, Gnome!"

Then she gave him a blowjob. Just like that. Straight to the point. Took him a long time to cum, too. And she swallowed it. She has now only swallowed twice in her life!

He put his cock away and my wife sat on the couch next to me this time, but stayed topless. I massaged her breasts for a little bit while the three of us talked to like nothing happened. He tried to make eye contact with her, but he was mostly staring at her breasts. I was staring, too, they were moving up and down with every breath, her nipples would get hard, then flat, and so on When she would adjust herself on the couch even the slightest bit, her breasts would sway and jiggle a lot.

Eventually, she said she was going to bed. She gave him a hug while he was sitting, smothering her breasts into his face, she gave me a hug, and as she started to walk away, I held onto her breast as long as possible.

My friend stayed for three more hours! He spent a lot of time asking about my wife, which I thought was great. I told him a lot of "secrets," too, knowing my wife wouldn't mind.

After he left, I went to bed and fell asleep. My wife woke me up early, and she rode me until she squirted so much I had it running down my leg. She said, "He has to come over more often, don't you think?!" Then she hopped off me and got into the shower. I was going to join her in the shower, but my kids started fighting over the last of the cereal at that same moment. But we had marathon sex later that night, so it was fine!

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016