Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2018, 10:46 AM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Cum on her tits

I had a superbowl party a few years ago with twenty Male friends no wives. I had got a keg of beer for the game so their was plenty of drinking going on. I knew that the guy's were horny seeing the wife cleaning up after us and of course she was topless showing off her small breasts and puffy nipples. Well when the game was over I was totally surprised when she walked into the room and asked who was horny. You could see the bulge in their pants. They all said they were so she told them that if they wanted she would let them jack off on her tits only. She knew that I had wanted to see her breasts completely covered with cum. So she moved the coffee table and laid down in the center of the room. They got the idea fast and started to take out their cocks and started stroking away. While laying there she pushed her breasts together and squeezed them to make them round. She was also starting to talk dirty to them and telling them to cum on her titties. Some shot their load quickly while others took their time. She had a different mixture of cum on her some thick and creamy other more watery. It took about a half a hour for everyone to finish. She was drenched with cum. She just continued to lay their for awhile letting everyone look at her. Then she started to rub the cum all over her body and surprisingly on to her face. When she finally finished you could see the shiny cum looking mixture on her. She got up and sat down with all of us and started pulling on her nipples stretching them out. She asked me if I liked the show I told her that she knew I did and told anyone wanting to play with her titties now was there chance everyone one coped a feel of her breasts. I told her that I enjoyed when she acted like a little sl*t. Has anyone experienced the same situation?
Old 09-06-2018, 12:52 PM

Thanked 5,425 Times in 225 Posts

Tracy and I went to a party. It was a farewell party for one of Tracy's friends she was going back to Australia after being in the UK for a year.

It turned out that Tracy and Jodi were the only two girls there with around 20 plus guys. Lots of drink was drunk and a game of truth or dare was started. The dares started mild but after a while one guy was dared to streak around the garden. This started a theme and almost every dare involved the person getting naked and doing something. I think everyone had ended up streaking around the garden and down the street. Things moved on a bit with lots of dares for sucking a tit or lick a pussy/arse. So of course Tracy and Jodi got a lot of attention.

There were a couple of dares for the girls to suck a cock in the end everyone just stayed naked all the guys were hard Jodi said to Tracy that they couldn't leave the guys like that Tracy asked her what she had in mind. Jodi suggested that Tracy lie in the middle of the room and play with her self and the guys could wank whilst watching and Jodi said she would work her way round helping the guys.

Tracy laid down on the floor the guys all stood around her and the fun began Tracy played with her tits and fingered herself Jodi worked her way around the guys and gave us all hand jobs and a couple of us she sucked for a short while. The guys all shot their loads over Tracy she was covered and looked so sexy and sl*tty.

Tracy went and had a shower after and then she went to one of the bedrooms to unwind........................
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 10:01 PM

The closet I have was a few years back and my girlfriend at the time had a prefect set of B-cup tits that stood proud all the time ( no bra needed ). It happened over a three day weekend. She was never wild and only slightly sl*tty however when i got to her place on Friday night she had already been drinking so while I was grilling dinner she was telling me that she had been talking with her sister who told that she recently started allowing her husband to cum on her tits and she loved the feels of cum drying on her. Later that night just as I was to cum from a great BJ she pointed my dick at her tits and she proceed to drain everything out on them.

She went to the bathroom and I was expecting her to return all cleaned up, nope maybe a little rubbed in. For the rest of the weekend she just taking and asking for loads to be deposited on her tits about 8 loads worth. And I have to say by the time she took a shower was a cum covered sl*t and she loved it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 4andy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2018, 06:16 PM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default *****DEGRADING WORD REMOVED*****

I used to enjoy having my husband, who I keep chaste, drive me around naked in the backseat. (I did carry a big blanket) I would have hubby take me to a popular place in a big cit park I know that's used for I think the term is, dogging. Then hubby would bring men to the car that I would suck, fuck or give hand jobs to. They were all such nice men and I would let them come in me or on me. After a while this is what I would look like until I had hubby lick me clean.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 116.jpg  

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 04-10-2019 at 10:32 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 10:41 PM

Thanked 25,709 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Wfe

I like to dribble a mans cum onto my tits & nipples and let it run from there, (not rubbing it in)…. it feels erotic to me and the guys really like watching it dripping off...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018