Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2020, 08:22 PM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora_9 View Post
I have shown pics to one friend who knows her, who enjoyed seeing them, but we live a long way apart so there are very few opportunities. I would love to have a friend who I could regularly show pics and videos of my wwife naked and horny
The guy who is my best friend and has known her about 40 years doesn’t live near us. We’ve chatted real-time and done video chat also so we could share pictures online during. When there is a will, there is a way
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2020, 03:39 PM

Thanked 6,693 Times in 273 Posts
Default Up date

Update on young friend (post # 15 this thread)

With a lot of begging from my young friend, I made him a new flash drive with the original 50 photos plus 50 more getting even more revealing.

I should at this point tell you that he doesn’t know about this site and doesn’t know how much I’ve shared on line. He’s never seen my wife naked, other than the photos, and at this point she isn’t willing to let him see her.

She still doesn’t know about me giving him any photos of her.

I traded him the old drive for the new one knowing that he probably would show his younger brother the new photos and that his brother would take the photos and show his friends back in college.

I asked that he please not hand out any copies, but I’d agree that he could show them to their friends.

Here’s the feedback I’ve received so far.

My friend has admitted that he has shown 4 of his friends both sets.(So far that is all he has admitted to.) He said it happened when they came over and was watching his brother’s college football team play on TV. He said that one of his friends noticed the slide show on his computer and asked to see more.

He basically told all 4 friends the true story about knowing me and my wife, how much he admired her and that I had given him the photos for his enjoyment.

He said he hooked his laptop to his big screen TV and had life size pictures of my wife completely naked for them to look at. Said they had it as a slide show viewing all evening.

As far as his younger brother, he does indeed have a copy of the new set as well. He’s told his brother that he too has set up her pictures as a screen saver slide show. He said that all of his friends have seen the pictures as well as several people in his classes and in the library when he takes his laptop to class or to study.

The brother has now confessed to his friends that he doesn’t actually know my wife, but knows of her and has passed along the true story that she is married and that I am sharing her photos with his brother. He says the true story makes seeing the pictures more exciting to all his friends.

He has assured his brother that he hasn’t let anyone get a copy of any of the photos, but allows anyone who asks see them The word seems to get around and he has had quite a few requests.

I haven’t shown my friend any of the photos of my wife with another man. He doesn’t know that part of our life yet. He just assumes that the photos I’ve shown him are ones that I personally took. I’m undecided just how far I’m willing to go at this point.

I’ve shown him her in see through lingerie, topless, and some full frontal nudes. Naked beach and sunbathing and around the house. I haven’t shown any wide open pussy shots, fucking, sucking or masturbation shots. He’s seen lots of pubic hair and hanging tits. None of the photos he’s seen or has have her face blurred.

I’ll update if and as things progress.
Old 10-11-2020, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora_9 View Post
True, and I did that once. But I reckon I enjoyed it more than the friend, and I don't want to feel like I'm making them see pics. If they ever ask for more, I will send them!
You may be correct, and same for me. Yes, he enjoyed seeing her and masturbated. But yeah, I enjoyed that greatly. I only like it because she turns him on so much. It’s exciting to know she is wanted.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2020, 02:45 PM

Thanked 3,190 Times in 164 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyfi View Post

In the end, my friend turned over copies of some those pics. They are extremely explicit pics and prove that Katie was a very naughty girl in her premarital days. I am very grateful to my friend for sharing the pics, maybe I should return the favor some day.
So.... are you gonna show us?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Obironic For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 06:14 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts
Default Enjoy, Tim! (Pic attached)

A long time ago, I shared some ex gf nudes with my buddy, Tim - who had been good friends with her in college.

After I posted a story about this incident in the "low key experiences massive thrill" thread, he followed up by posting full frontals of her in that same thread (at my request, with face censored, on p.45 ). He also FINALLY sent me pics of his college ex-gf naked, too.

In the aftermath of all this fun, he admitted that he wanted to show me some pictures of his current WIFE of 7 years nude...but only if I shared my fiance with him. Seemed like a good deal to me! We both have bull and cuck tendencies and the ladies are freebirds, so this seemed like a nice foot in the water for us. After some conversation, we established that we both had nudes of our girl's smiling and spreading their asses for the camera, doggy-style. By our descriptions, the goods on both sides seemed fairly even. So go big or go home, we figured.

We were in his basement having some beers, so this wasn't difficult to pull off. He pulled out his computer first. After a minute of clicking around, I was suddenly staring at what I definitely thought I'd never see. My best friend's beautiful wife...a great friend of nearly a decade...spreading her ass, looking like a regular internet sl*t. Amazing!!! I returned the favor on my phone, with a smaller, albeit much higher quality picture of my fiance spreading her pussy for my camera. We exchanged devices and studied each other's ladies. It was phenomenal!!! A highly recommended experience. Tim was flabbergasted. I peeked over at one point and he basically had his nose in my beautiful fiance's HD asshole. In the meantime, I was thinking about all the years of joking, friendly, banter with Will's wife. She's such a great friend...and if she only knew about how I was seeing her now!

After awhile, Tim went upstairs to grab some more beers and closed his screen.

As soon as he was up the stairs, I moved like Usain Bolt, opened his computer screen and tapped the space bar. Boom! No lock on the home screen!! His wife was still there...smiling, and spread. I whipped out my phone, and took a few shots of the computer screen. Low quality pics (a camera phone of low quality pics on a computer screen)... but it was still too good to an opportunity to pass up. I quickly closed the screen and put my phone in my pocket.

Mission complete. I went home an hour later, and had a grand old time with his wife (and my hand...in the bathroom, lol). But now comes the fun part!

Part II

A week later, we went on a double date with our ladies. As we often do, we boys sat on one side of the table and the girls sat on the other. An hour earlier, I had intentionally set my phone's background wallpaper to his naked wife. Midway through dinner, as the ladies were in a side conversation, I pulled out my phone and said to Tim, oh hey...did you see the thing on ESPN? (Just incase either of the ladies were listening in). He said, "Huh, No..." So I proceeded to pull out my phone as if to show him something sports related.

Instead, I revealed to him the brand new wallpaper that was now my phone's background. Tim's wife, bent over, smiling. Trust me when I say, his eyes got HUGE. I looked up at the ladies, who were still engrossed in their own conversation. He looked at me, with a "what the fuck are you doing!?" kind of face. I smiled casually and put the phone away. Seconds later he opened his phone and texted me.

"You sneaky son of a b*tch...I hope you're enjoying this." I texted back, "You saw HD pics of ___'s asshole...me stealing this was only fair! Btw your wife looks delicious tonight!"

It's not as immoral as it sounds...I knew Tim would get off to all this, lol. Sure enough, later that night he asked me to take a screenshot of what I showed him. I saved it too, and I'm posting it here with permission. Tim has an account to this site so he'll see your comments. I hope you enjoy Tim's wife's pussy as much as I have! The best part is, I study Tim's wife a few times a week. He's only ever seen mine once.

Consider yourself virtually cucked, buddy! Leave some comments for the poor fellow, he'll appreciate it .
Attached Thumbnails
T's wife copy.jpg  
Old 10-19-2020, 02:26 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Wow!

That right there is a gorgeous ass, Tim!
I imagine that pussy is too!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2020, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
A long time ago, I shared some ex gf nudes with my buddy, Tim - who had been good friends with her in college.
That’s a great looking view of a sweet pussy. She’s got a wonderful ass. Looks like she’s made for a good doggy fuck. Let him know lots of guys are looking at his wife’s pussy from behind.

Last edited by Turtle; 10-21-2020 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2020, 05:11 PM

Quote:
I hope you enjoy Tim's wife's pussy as much as I have! The best part is, I study Tim's wife a few times a week. He's only ever seen mine once. Consider yourself virtually cucked, buddy! Leave some comments for the poor fellow, he'll appreciate it .
Lolol you unbelievable shithead! If somebody told me last year that you’d own a picture of the my wife bent over...I wouldn’t believe them. If they told me you’d post it on an Internet forum and Id actually OK it...id call them crazy. But here we are. 2020 is full of surprises lol. It remains completely unfair that you j/o to my wife, post her here, and all I have is a memory of your wife spreading her goods. Mark my words, I’ll get you back somehow, someway. It’s only a matter of time. P.s. yes, J’s picture was MUCH better quality. I’ve still seen your gal like youve never seen mine.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TopDog1842 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2020, 01:30 AM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDog1842 View Post
Lolol you unbelievable shithead! If somebody told me last year that you’d own a picture of the my wife bent over...I wouldn’t believe them. If they told me you’d post it on an Internet forum and Id actually OK it...id call them crazy. But here we are. 2020 is full of surprises lol. It remains completely unfair that you j/o to my wife, post her here, and all I have is a memory of your wife spreading her goods. Mark my words, I’ll get you back somehow, someway. It’s only a matter of time. P.s. yes, J’s picture was MUCH better quality. I’ve still seen your gal like youve never seen mine.
That may be amigo, but I just checked the stats and 65 guys have already studied your wife's spread ass. lol...okay I'm done trolling you. One more thing -- you should know that right now on my computer screen, I've got a picture up of you two on your wedding day (at the lake), side by side with the pic of her smiling and spreading. So it's not a competition, but if it were...I kindaaaa feel like I'd be winning...by a lot. Jk, I love ya bud...i'm just really enjoying having this over you hahah.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2020, 01:48 AM

Thanked 10,044 Times in 697 Posts

Quote:
That may be amigo, but I just checked the stats and 65 guys have already studied your wife's spread ass. lol...okay I'm done trolling you. One more thing -- you should know that right now on my computer screen, I've got a picture up of you two on your wedding day (at the lake), side by side with the pic of her smiling and spreading. So it's not a competition, but if it were...I kindaaaa feel like I'd be winning...by a lot. Jk, I love ya bud...i'm just really enjoying having this over you hahah.
I once told someone that the definition of a good friend is if I tell you you're a fucking asshole today and then tomorrow we're still good friends......I really think that applies here. I only wish I had a rt friend as good as you guys seem to be. Glad y'all are having fun with all this. And thanks for sharing your buddies wife's ass with us too. LMAO 😆.

Tags
exposed, sharing, wife and friend, wife pictures, wife sharing, wife voyeured

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019