uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-17-2018, 04:37 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default New Fun to Cum

I suggested a new way for my wife to enjoy cum. While taking with her I explained that if she would let men fuck her and when they were ready to cum they would have to pull out and cum on her face or chest. This would do away with them having to jack off on her and she could enjoy the feeling of being fucked. This would be a first for her letting others fuck her. Besides it has been a fantastic of mine to see her being fucked. She told me that she would have to think about it.

For a week I didn't bring it up. But the other night she asked me if I remember my suggestion to her. I told her that I did. She then told me that if I really wanted her to go ahead with it she would. She asked me how many men was I planning on. So I asked her how many did she want? She told me that around ten would be a good number and to set it up and she had one request it would have to be with strangers she didn't want someone we know fucking her. I went to a chat room hoping to find willing strangers who would participate in our request. I finally settled on 16 stranger's and sent them the information they would need to find the hotel room. Every thing was a go for Saturday night.

That Saturday night we checked in the room and my wife went to get ready. I had no idea what she was going to wear. While she was getting ready our guests began to arrive. To my surprise all 16 showed up. I sat them down and went over the ground rules. I told them that they could either jack off on her or wait and start fucking her but they couldn't cum in her they would have to pull out and cum on her face or chest. They all agreed to the conditions I set up. So I went and knocked on the door and told her that her guests were ready. When she walked out I was totally surprised she was dressed like a schoolgirl but has makeup that made her look like a little sl*t. I gave her a kiss and said thanks. When she walked into the room she asked who was up for some fun and said let's get this party started. She noticed that there were more than 10 men but didn't seem to mind. She was in the center for the room and asked them for help getting undressed as they started to undress her she was asking them if they were horny. The ratio was 6 black men 1 Asian 6 white men and 3 Hispanic. I figured she should have a variety. When they had her total nude she walked over to the bed and laid down. The first person to get into position to fuck her was a black man with a 10 inch cock he started rubbing the head against her pussy and then slowly started to slip it in. She started to moan as it went into her pussy. When it was half way in her started moving it in and out with each thrust going a little deeper until he had it all the way in. While he was fucking the life out of her he was squeezing her small titties. My wife started enjoying being fucked and started to talk nasty out loud she told him to fuck her hard she had her arms around his neck and pulled him onto her body. I was surprised when she started to kiss him since she didn't have any cum on her he kissed her back. The other were watching and stroking their cocks. After about five minutes he told her that he was ready to cum and pulled out moving to her face the next thing I saw was creamy white thick cum shooting on her face some landed on her nose, lips,and chin. When I looked a white guy was in her pussy having his turn. Again she was begging him to fuck her hard. It didn't take him as long to let her he was ready to cum and moved towards her mouth he shot his load on her chin and red lips seeing the country of his cum on her red lips was very sexy. The Asian was the next to enter her. While he was fucking her I went over and asked her if she was enjoying being fucked and other men? She said yes so I told her to let them know that she loved it. She started talking about how much she wanted them to fuck her. I noticed the one of the black men had move his cock closer to her mouth and then slowly started moving it across her lips she turned her head towards him and opened her mouth so he guided it into her mouth she is the one person who uses her mouth and not her hands while giving a blow job it took about two minutes before he told her that he was ready to cum but she never stopped sucking on his black cock and when he finally started to cum he filled her mouth with cum and some was running out the side of her mouth. After that they started to fuck her in the mouth and pussy. It took about two hours for all of them to finish shooting their loads. When it was over most left however three of the black men remained and talked to her. They want to see if they could see her more often. They told her that they loved white women with blonde hair and while they talked the first guy that fucked her asked her if she would suck his cock since he missed out. His cock was hard again so she went over and knelt down in front of him and opened her mouth taking it into her mouth she was moving her head up and down on it. He was telling her how great it felt and shot his load in her mouth. I took their phone numbers and told them we would call them the next time. They left and she went and took a shower and cleaned up. We checked out of the room and drove home. I asked her if she enjoyed it and she said yes. Any one do something similar?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jw75 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c