photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-06-2018, 09:47 PM

Thanked 5,179 Times in 365 Posts

My friend looks but won't comment. It's great when you see their eyes trained on her naked body though, isn't it?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2018, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkid01 View Post
Although I love my wife with all my heart, I just can't stop showing her naked to my one of my best friend Lance.
And now you have shown her to us too. Thanks. She is very beautiful. I can understand why you want to show her off.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2018, 04:33 AM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts
Default Getting the wife to give her photos

I think better than giving photos to a friend is getting the wife to do it her self.

I was working over night with a friend it was only around 10pm the night was dragging already. We were chatting about random stuff and sex came up. I said that Tracy was very open he asked what I meant so I said that if I messaged her now she would send me a topless photo knowing I would show him. He didn’t believe me so I sent Tracy a message saying Matt wants to see your tits can you send me a quick tit flash photo for him to see. Just a couple of minuets later a topless photo landed on my phone. Matt was really surprised Tracy had done this I said if you like I will ask her to send you some photos directly. Matt said he would love that but not to worry if Tracy didn’t want to do it.

I sent Tracy a message asking her to send a striptease set of photos directly to Matt as he loved the topless photo. She agreed but said we would have to wait as she would need to get ready. I sent her his number. Around half an hour later Matt’s phone went off and he recieved the first of a series of photos. Tracy had dressed as if she was going out and the photos went from her full but sexily dressed and slowly she stripped down to just bra knickers with stockings and suspenders Matt was loving it he was sending messages back telling Tracy how much he was enjoying the photos. Matt thought she would stop there but she carried on until she only had her stockings and suspenders on. Matt send her a message saying thank you and that he was turned on by the photos. Tracy sent him a few more of her open legs and some of her fingering herself.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:19 PM

Thanked 6,684 Times in 273 Posts
Default Giving to a young friend

Just started sharing with a young man, in his mid-20's. He is a good friend and adores my wife.

He married just out of high school and apparently the stress of trying to make a life together and he trying to get a university education was too much for his young wife. While he worked and went to school, she partied with her single girlfriends. She found another man who has no dreams other than to party every night and bed whomever he can. He’s better off without her.

Needless to say his self-esteem took a beating and he is a bit gun-shy. He comes over to talk and have a beer 4 or 5 times a week. He stays for dinner maybe twice a week. My wife thinks he’s cute and feels somewhat sorry that such a nice guy got shit on. Like I said, he absolutely adores my wife.

He’s often said he is looking for a woman just like my wife, in looks and attitude. He’s complimented to me how hot he thinks she is. He’s only seen her a few times in a bikini in our pool, never in anything less. I can tell by how he looks at my wife that he is undressing her in his mind.

One thing lead to another and I eventually showed him a few private photos of her. She now knows he has seen “a few” but doesn’t know to what extent I’ve shared.

A couple of months ago I made up a flash drive pf about 50 “special” photos for him to look at when he gets lonely. They show everything including her face.He has told me that he “uses” the photos often. He said he actually looks at them every night and has loaded the series on his computer and has it as a slideshow wall paper.

A couple of weeks ago his younger brother (by 4 years) stopped by for a week-long visit while on break from college. The first night he noticed the slide show. After consuming more than enough beer, my young friend told his brother who the naked woman was and how he managed to get the photos. His brother somehow convinced him to give him the flash drive so he could download the file.

His brother has now gone back to school, taking a copy of the slideshow with him. He took his brother’s lead and made it his wall paper on his laptop as well as pictures on his phone and tablet.

My friend confessed to me what he had done and gave me back the flash drive, I told him to keep his file to look at.

Now he gets texts and emails from his brother begging him to try to get more pictures of my wife. He says he is in love with my wife’s body. He’s told his brother that his buddies love looking at the photos and he tells them that he hooked up with this person while visiting his older brother. He has promised that he has only shown them, not given them to anyone else. He wants to keep them for himself in hopes he can get more.

So now not only does my young friend have about 50 pictures of my wife naked, so does his brother who I’ve never met and he has in turn shown any number of his friends those pictures.

My wife doesn't know about the flash drive nor the younger brother.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:47 PM

Default how about describing the pictures a bit?

Just saying naked really doesn't tell us what is showed or the poses. Better yet, why not post them here for us to see?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 01:15 AM

Thanked 6,684 Times in 273 Posts
Default pictures

Try looking at her 2 albums. The only difference is they saw no face blur.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 10:57 PM

Thanked 1,283 Times in 185 Posts
Default I wanna be friends with you all

seriously

I got one friend that I share with

but its not enough, I have traded win on-line buddies but its not the same as seeing an actual local friends wife nude
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2020, 04:36 AM

Thanked 5,802 Times in 771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora_9 View Post
I have done, and it is seriously hot...but also quite scary!
Shared a couple times online over the years but that was scary because you don’t know, and don’t want to find posted somewhere.

I do with my friend who knows her because it is a rush that he sees her with clothes on and knows how she looks naked. He swaps with ones of his wife. It’s fun to stroke online talking about them. Times when they have been over in our pool and hot tub it’s so tempting to say to the wives. “off with the swim suits, we know what you both look like naked”. Good thing there is cold water in the pool, LOL.
Old 10-06-2020, 03:11 PM

My husband is an otr truck driver. One year for his birthday I made him a "dirty" magazine by modifying a playboy. I redid the cover with a pic of me. I also removed the centerfold, and added my own pics of myself...and wrote an accurate bio for myself, including my name and location. It looked pretty dang professional if I do say so myself.

A few months later my husband had his truck in a truck stop shop for some work. While the work was being done he was inside eating dinner.

When the truck was done, he still had a few hours of drive time so he went head and finished those out. That night he went to grab the magazine and several other things were gone.,

He call the shop and they reviewed their security cameras and didn't find no evidence of anybody taking anything (but they couldn't see inside the truck.) There were two different guys in the truck in and out of the truck (fixing a problem with the gauges), and both denied taking it.

Both let the manager search their belongings and their cars, but both had went on lunch between the time the magazine was taken and the time that my husband called to complain.

He had the magazine on the bed when he got to the truck shop. He took it off the bed and put it on his shelf and covered it up with other things. It had to be one of the two guys. And one of them has some explicit photos of me, my bio and my location.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:34 PM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance Jeanette View Post
My husband is an otr truck driver. One year for his birthday I made him a "dirty" magazine by modifying a playboy. I redid the cover with a pic of me. I also removed the centerfold, and added my own pics of myself...and wrote an accurate bio for myself, including my name and location. It looked pretty dang professional if I do say so myself.
Nice! Handmade, personal, sexy, playful and thoughtful. Don't think I've heard of a better present from a SO before!!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Tags
exposed, sharing, wife and friend, wife pictures, wife sharing, wife voyeured

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s