photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-20-2017, 05:46 PM

Default Am i under her spell?

Ok this is going to be a long post..I am a 41year old woman what is wrong with me?I don't know how to get out of this situation?I'm writing this post because basically I'm lost.I don't know what to do?I am truly lost.I can't believe I am posting something so personal as I am a very private person, but this is so upsetting to me I don't think I can discuss this verbally with anyone without bursting into tears.I am a 41year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette.I I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I don't dress sl*tty at all. My boobs are 32 f bra size though and I do have a big butt. My hourglass shape is unique and i am tall, and I appreciate that.If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot.I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I prefer wearing satin pants and a little shorter satin skirts, always above knees, sometimes even quite much, but not any miniskirts anyway. I am always on high heels and full make up on.I am always in tight form fitting satin and silk clothes. I am a stylish person.I usually stay away from anything too revealing.I am describing myself because i want you to know the complexity of the situation.On october 21st this year this skinny really short like 5ft3 ugly wrinkled face thin lips creepy green eyes grayhaired masculine 55year old woman started working at my workplace.She started touching me on her first day.She said that she likes to caress satin fabric and that silk and satin is so smooth to the touch when rubbing.She said that she just can't resist touching and stroking satin fabric.She started rubbing my back,touching my hair,wrap her hands around my waist, tight from behind and hugging me.On her first day she came up behind me while I was at my desk and started rubbing my shoulders. On her second day she approached me in the hallway, seemingly perplexed, and touched my breasts the same way someone might pat a pregnant lady's belly.I was too shocked to say anything about it.Since then this creepy short skinny mature woman coworker is OBSESSED with my boobs so much that every time she sees me.. she just cup and squeeze them over.. and over.. and over. its actually REALLY annoying.For the past two months she have touched my boobs quite a lot.Also she is constantly patting and rubbing my ass.She also always place her hand on my ass when i stand beside her.She is feeling up and squeezing my breasts on every occasion and commenting that they are squishy and big and soft.She keeps touching my breasts any time her hand is near them. I cannot bend over in front of her without her slapping or grinding on my ass.She is constantly trying to touch my boobs.When she gives me hugs she tries to bury her head into them.She will just randomly grab them. If she needs comfort she will tell me "I gotta rub your boobs". She is CONSTANTLY wanting to touch my breasts.If I just stand there, she would stay there for a long time just feeling them and squishing them or whatever.Also she
will just full on grab my butt.It is super annoying. I'm just standing there, and she'll walk by me and take a swipe at my butt.When I bend down within ten yards of her, she's right there, smacking or rubbing my butt.This short skinny woman is always commenting that i am so tall,big and soft.She tells me often that she likes that i am always dressed up in satin and silk and that she likes touching my clothes.I feel deeply ashamed of myself.I don’t know what to do.This short skinny pervert woman is saying to me that because her face is at level with my breasts and I am rather large she finds touching, squeezing, rubbing, and patting them and resting her head on them comforting.She said that she finds great comfort doing this when she's stressed.It is all my fault.She thinks that my breasts are a readily-available source of comfort for her.Also i think she is always grabbing,slapping and rubbing my ass to show dominance over me.It is so annoying.Other women my coworkers(all female workplace) already think that i am ok with it.My breasts have been grabbed numerous times in jest by her in front of other coworkers also she always place her hand on my ass when i stand beside her in front of them.I know other women my coworkers probably laugh at me behind my back because of this situation.One woman said to me that i make stupid faces while this pervert woman is groping me and touching me.She also said that it is bizarre that standing next to this short skinny mature woman i look like i giant and i let her get by with it.Please understand.There is a state I get into that I am struggling to understand.There are some things I don't know how to describe to you.I've been reading everything I can find about the freeze response, but it doesn't quite fit. What is wrong with me? Is this a normal reaction to getting attacked...to disappear into your head and go limp or rigid? I've never heard anyone say they did this and I'm so ashamed that I can't even say no or push her away.Usually when this short skinny ugly woman who shouldn't be touching me try to...I just kinda... let her do the touching,rubbing and hugging , but I basically just sit/stand pretty stiffly. It is all my fault.I am physically stronger than her i am 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.She is like 5ft3 tall skinny.I am always on high heels she is always in flat shoes.Standing next to me she looks like a midget.Any time I'm even within arm's reach of her, I feel her caressing me.As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done and will probably not do so.Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women.How can i explain this to a therapist?I am suffering from a paralyzing fear of this
creepy short masculine skinny woman . I feel like a fool, but i totally freeze up.I know it's really weird and probably sounds ridiculous. When she is groping me touching me hugging me pressing her face on my breasts I just want her to finish and leave.I am frozen to the ground.I am totally paralyzed while she is groping me,touching me or grinding on me.I don't know why it happens.Suddenly, I am unable to speak coherently.I'm going "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" "errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" for ages and ages trying to think of what to say.Sometimes I just collapse into myself.She is like 5ft3 tall skinny.Also she doesn't look threatening. She is creepy and ugly but she is tiny, short and skinny mature woman.Am i under her spell?Well my problem is, I simply freeze when she is touching me. I freeze up.So what to do? I am a 41year old woman what is wrong with me. I am a weak spineless person.Why would I scream my head off if a man did it but I can’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to this short skinny mature pervert woman .I can't talk to my husband about this because he is extremely jealous and possessive.He is going to blame me.
The Following User Says Thank You to stella1976 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 01:52 AM

This is for fiction. While we understand you have a dilemma asking about it here repeatedly is spamming and wrong. Ask a professional in the right place, not here.
Old 12-25-2017, 09:02 AM

Default Format??

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella1976 View Post
Ok this is going to be a long post..I am a 41year old woman what is wrong with me?I don't know how to get out of this situation?I'm writing this post because basically I'm lost.I don't know what to do?I am truly lost.I can't believe I am posting something so personal as I am a very private person, but this is so upsetting to me I don't think I can discuss this verbally with anyone without bursting into tears.I am a 41year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette.I I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I don't dress sl*tty at all. My boobs are 32 f bra size though and I do have a big butt. My hourglass shape is unique and i am tall, and I appreciate that.If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot.I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I prefer wearing satin pants and a little shorter satin skirts, always above knees, sometimes even quite much, but not any miniskirts anyway. I am always on high heels and full make up on.I am always in tight form fitting satin and silk clothes. I am a stylish person.I usually stay away from anything too revealing.I am describing myself because i want you to know the complexity of the situation.On october 21st this year this skinny really short like 5ft3 ugly wrinkled face thin lips creepy green eyes grayhaired masculine 55year old woman started working at my workplace.She started touching me on her first day.She said that she likes to caress satin fabric and that silk and satin is so smooth to the touch when rubbing.She said that she just can't resist touching and stroking satin fabric.She started rubbing my back,touching my hair,wrap her hands around my waist, tight from behind and hugging me.On her first day she came up behind me while I was at my desk and started rubbing my shoulders. On her second day she approached me in the hallway, seemingly perplexed, and touched my breasts the same way someone might pat a pregnant lady's belly.I was too shocked to say anything about it.Since then this creepy short skinny mature woman coworker is OBSESSED with my boobs so much that every time she sees me.. she just cup and squeeze them over.. and over.. and over. its actually REALLY annoying.For the past two months she have touched my boobs quite a lot.Also she is constantly patting and rubbing my ass.She also always place her hand on my ass when i stand beside her.She is feeling up and squeezing my breasts on every occasion and commenting that they are squishy and big and soft.She keeps touching my breasts any time her hand is near them. I cannot bend over in front of her without her slapping or grinding on my ass.She is constantly trying to touch my boobs.When she gives me hugs she tries to bury her head into them.She will just randomly grab them. If she needs comfort she will tell me "I gotta rub your boobs". She is CONSTANTLY wanting to touch my breasts.If I just stand there, she would stay there for a long time just feeling them and squishing them or whatever.Also she
will just full on grab my butt.It is super annoying. I'm just standing there, and she'll walk by me and take a swipe at my butt.When I bend down within ten yards of her, she's right there, smacking or rubbing my butt.This short skinny woman is always commenting that i am so tall,big and soft.She tells me often that she likes that i am always dressed up in satin and silk and that she likes touching my clothes.I feel deeply ashamed of myself.I don’t know what to do.This short skinny pervert woman is saying to me that because her face is at level with my breasts and I am rather large she finds touching, squeezing, rubbing, and patting them and resting her head on them comforting.She said that she finds great comfort doing this when she's stressed.It is all my fault.She thinks that my breasts are a readily-available source of comfort for her.Also i think she is always grabbing,slapping and rubbing my ass to show dominance over me.It is so annoying.Other women my coworkers(all female workplace) already think that i am ok with it.My breasts have been grabbed numerous times in jest by her in front of other coworkers also she always place her hand on my ass when i stand beside her in front of them.I know other women my coworkers probably laugh at me behind my back because of this situation.One woman said to me that i make stupid faces while this pervert woman is groping me and touching me.She also said that it is bizarre that standing next to this short skinny mature woman i look like i giant and i let her get by with it.Please understand.There is a state I get into that I am struggling to understand.There are some things I don't know how to describe to you.I've been reading everything I can find about the freeze response, but it doesn't quite fit. What is wrong with me? Is this a normal reaction to getting attacked...to disappear into your head and go limp or rigid? I've never heard anyone say they did this and I'm so ashamed that I can't even say no or push her away.Usually when this short skinny ugly woman who shouldn't be touching me try to...I just kinda... let her do the touching,rubbing and hugging , but I basically just sit/stand pretty stiffly. It is all my fault.I am physically stronger than her i am 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.She is like 5ft3 tall skinny.I am always on high heels she is always in flat shoes.Standing next to me she looks like a midget.Any time I'm even within arm's reach of her, I feel her caressing me.As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done and will probably not do so.Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women.How can i explain this to a therapist?I am suffering from a paralyzing fear of this
creepy short masculine skinny woman . I feel like a fool, but i totally freeze up.I know it's really weird and probably sounds ridiculous. When she is groping me touching me hugging me pressing her face on my breasts I just want her to finish and leave.I am frozen to the ground.I am totally paralyzed while she is groping me,touching me or grinding on me.I don't know why it happens.Suddenly, I am unable to speak coherently.I'm going "ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" "errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" for ages and ages trying to think of what to say.Sometimes I just collapse into myself.She is like 5ft3 tall skinny.Also she doesn't look threatening. She is creepy and ugly but she is tiny, short and skinny mature woman.Am i under her spell?Well my problem is, I simply freeze when she is touching me. I freeze up.So what to do? I am a 41year old woman what is wrong with me. I am a weak spineless person.Why would I scream my head off if a man did it but I can’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to this short skinny mature pervert woman .I can't talk to my husband about this because he is extremely jealous and possessive.He is going to blame me.
When you submit to this and other Forums, please, at least, minimally format it. Paragraphs, please. In it's current form it is unreadable.

Thank you

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife