photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2018, 05:04 PM

I was there 2 years ago and it was still a wholesome freedom-loving family place. No sleezy vibe at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveV For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 04:10 PM

Thanked 1,479 Times in 34 Posts

The naturist hotel Vera Playa Club is a nice place to stay with family and children however during the summer season and especially august, a part of the customers is more like swinging peaople.
A swinger club is located just 50m from the hotel entrance so I suppose it receives customers each night.
We already saw some couples fucking in the jacuzzi just after dinner at 21.00 or 22.00 but most of the time you don't see this kind of sexual activity in public and it's prohibited but it may happen.
Same at night when coming back late after midnight you can see people making love in the swimming pool.
On the beach,nothing special...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonono For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 09:25 PM

Thanked 1,173 Times in 162 Posts
Default Muslims Allowed at Vera Playa

hi, i want to know are Muslims allowed at vera playa if any muslim nudist want to practice nudism at nude beaches? is there anyone who met any muslim or hindu at vera playa? are there any prohibition on muslims or to any other religion people from visiting vera playa. i would love to know from all of you & will be really thankful to all of u.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:13 AM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by john357 View Post
is there anyone who met any muslim or hindu at vera playa?

are there any prohibition on muslims or to any other religion people from visiting vera playa.
There are no prohibitions on anyone visiting Vera Playa. Naturism, above every other lifestyle or belief, is accepting of everyone. We even accept textiles into our midst. You asked the same question on the Cap D'Agde thread, and the same rules apply there too. Naturism accepts everyone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2018, 03:21 AM

Thanked 55,204 Times in 1,126 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by john357 View Post
hi, i want to know are Muslims allowed at vera playa if any muslim nudist want to practice nudism at nude beaches? is there anyone who met any muslim or hindu at vera playa? are there any prohibition on muslims or to any other religion people from visiting vera playa. i would love to know from all of you & will be really thankful to all of u.
Dear John,

It seem you'd became Muslim on your two last posts...
The question is not if Muslims are allowed to go, the question is if Muslims or any other person belonging to numerous religions would allowed themselves to go!
If you've ever been on a nude beach or a nude resort, the first thing you'll understand there is tolerance, most likely way more tolerance than in any other place! Why? Just because people are nude! And that there are no signs to really distinguish them from other people or beliefs! Nudists might perhaps just can't stand textile people!
So I believe it'a bit up to you actually and how much you're dedicated to your religion. If your plan is to come to the beach covered, perhaps you won't be the most welcomed person in the world, not because of your beliefs, just because you re clothed.
I personalty never met any really religious person at the beach, or if I did, it certainly wasn't the center of conversation. As their clothes, they left their religions at home maybe!

cheers!

MY ALBUMS

Check out my latest threads:

LDB'S 2017 Nude Beach Voyeur Shots Thread - Post your images!
Topless or nudist girls using their mobiles at the beach.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luv_da_beach For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
There are no prohibitions on anyone visiting Vera Playa. Naturism, above every other lifestyle or belief, is accepting of everyone. We even accept textiles into our midst. You asked the same question on the Cap D'Agde thread, and the same rules apply there too. Naturism accepts everyone.
thnak u so much for responding. thats the best thing about nudism, ACCEPTANCE of everybody irrespective of religion, beliefs and country. I will visit Vera Playa soon.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_da_beach View Post
Dear John,

It seem you'd became Muslim on your two last posts...
The question is not if Muslims are allowed to go, the question is if Muslims or any other person belonging to numerous religions would allowed themselves to go!
If you've ever been on a nude beach or a nude resort, the first thing you'll understand there is tolerance, most likely way more tolerance than in any other place! Why? Just because people are nude! And that there are no signs to really distinguish them from other people or beliefs! Nudists might perhaps just can't stand textile people!
So I believe it'a bit up to you actually and how much you're dedicated to your religion. If your plan is to come to the beach covered, perhaps you won't be the most welcomed person in the world, not because of your beliefs, just because you re clothed.
I personalty never met any really religious person at the beach, or if I did, it certainly wasn't the center of conversation. As their clothes, they left their religions at home maybe!

cheers!
I will respect fellow nudists by following nude beach dress code i.e; being naked. i hope that would be fine with other naked people on the beach. i really like the accepting attitude of fellow nudists. thank you for responding.
Old 07-19-2018, 03:51 PM

Default great set of huge jugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur5 View Post
Nudists.
on the lady on the last image!
Old 07-20-2018, 07:19 PM

How common are first time/reluctant nudists at Vera Playa? This is a particular fetish of mine, to see the shy girl who has always been covered, perhaps giving in to peer pressure and bearing her hitherto unseen white bits. Where is the best beach or place for this in peoples experience?
The Following User Says Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 08:46 PM

Thanked 14,634 Times in 1,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
How common are first time/reluctant nudists at Vera Playa? This is a particular fetish of mine, to see the shy girl who has always been covered, perhaps giving in to peer pressure and bearing her hitherto unseen white bits. Where is the best beach or place for this in peoples experience?
Not a Vera Playa answer, but in California - Blacks Beach. The UCSD campus is just up the hill and walking distance so occasionally you see groups of coeds wander down to sample the nude beach. Especially prevalent when heat waves strike San Diego mid school year.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to retrac55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach, naturist, nudist, playa, vera

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s