Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2022, 09:23 AM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts
Default So much for stealth

Love resting these posts, great thread. I thought I’d share this, one that my wife reminded me of yesterday.

When we were dating I went to visit her. It was after college and we didn’t live in the same state. Her parents knew we had been having sex for a while, but still tried to put up “appearances” and said I needed to stay in a different bedroom. This was in the 80’s. All the bedrooms were on the same hallway, both being across from her parent’s bedroom.

As you can imagine, every night one of us would go to visit the other bedroom for sex, trying to be secretive. This night, she came to the room I was in, and I turned on the TV to try and cover up any sounds. We were going pretty good, she was on top riding me real hard. I was grabbing her ass and pulling her to me forcefully as I got closer to orgasm.

The TV was on a timer to go off at a certain time and I didn’t realize it. I was literally a couple thrusts from putting my semen inside her when the TV shut off and she froze on the Up motion. I grabbed her ass and screamed “KEEP GOING” as I pulled her down and had a huge growling orgasm.

We both were shocked and a bit nervous, then started giggling about what just happened. No way at all it wasn’t heard across the hallway. Nothing was ever said.

To this day, we laugh about it (30+ years) and will say it to each other when we need to keep thrusting
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2022, 02:06 AM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

My wife and I got a good laugh out of this so I guess I will put it here. I just found out I have fucked a cousin... more times than I can count...

A couple months ago my wife's family invited us to a family reunion. They usually have one once per year but it has been a few years due to covid. We said we would go. Then a couple weeks later my mom said there was a family reunion for a branch of her family which happened to be on the same day. I said we could not go because we had already agreed to go to the one on my wife's side of the family. I really did not care because I really do not know this branch of the family. I did not get any info about where as it seemed pointless.

Fast forward to my wife's family reunion. We pull into the parking lot of the community center they rented and I saw my dad's truck in the parking lot. It is impossible to mistake because it has his cattle brand on the back. I was thinking "why the fuck are my parents here???" We went in and my mom who was near the door saw us and said something about thinking we could not make it. I told her this was my wife's family reunion and asked what they were doing here thinking it was some kind of joke. Turns out our great great great grandmothers were half sisters. My wife's great great great grandfather was killed in the civil war and our great great great grandmother remarried to my great great great grandfather. This makes my wife and I half 5th cousins by my calculation. Everyone got a good laugh out of it.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2022, 04:46 PM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts

BlackBunny your friend is gorgeous! I vote YES!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2022, 07:01 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Big yes here, she’s a stunner! Very sexy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2022, 02:32 AM

Thanked 3,226 Times in 165 Posts
Default We meed to see her face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBunny View Post
I can't work out how to add a poll, so replies to this thread are fine.
Let Amelia know that you appreciate her (or don't) and she might let me show her face.
Thanks all.
What a gorgeous body.
We need to see her face to complete the spectacular picture.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obironic For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2022, 05:39 AM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBunny View Post
I can't work out how to add a poll, so replies to this thread are fine.
Let Amelia know that you appreciate her (or don't) and she might let me show her face.
Thanks all.
Amelia is very sexy and I love the stories about her. I’d love to see her head to toes including her face.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2022, 09:17 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Amelia is super sexy. Of course i'll vote yes, but i know from experiencethat too many photos in this section risks a mod shutting it down. I vote yes, she needs her own thread in the "Ladies of OCC" section!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2022, 09:13 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default Red-assed

First, she is truly lovely and reminds me of my wife when we were younger.
Second, the photos of her red bottom from sitting in hot water brought back great memories. Back when we were in our twenties we went to nudist clubs all over the country, mostly in the South.
We learned how to enjoy anal sex and did it often. One great thing about nudist clubs is my wife didn’t want me to have an erection so she kept me drained dry. We even showed good nudist couple friends how to do anal and did it together often. One day as my wife got out of the crowded pool I was behind her and was surprised how her ass was bright red! She told me several nudists asked if she was sunburned and she told them the truth!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2022, 08:05 AM

Thanked 16,273 Times in 1,135 Posts

At a concert over the weekend of 90s bands, audience was all GenXers, Except one mom in her early 50s with two daughters that were in the 18-22 range.

They were impossible to not notice. The mom was in some schoolgirl outfit, and her daughters were wearing short shorts and tiny sports bras/tank tops(?) with jackets that were open.

They all ran up the stairs as they were late to the concert.

The older of the two daughters had both her boobs pop out completely from her top. In the row she was squeezing into, an older guy said, "Your tits are out!" and she replied, "Yep, that happens sometimes" as she put them back in just as the lights started going down for the show.

I did notice that she had the darkest areola I have seen in a while, and her boobs were the most absolutely saggiest I have ever seen, despite their medium size and her younger age.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2022, 05:05 PM

Thanked 1,040,818 Times in 31,140 Posts
Default My wife having an Oops with her Vacation suit~

I hope this fits in here since many of us thought it was Funny at the time!
My wife went out shopping within the last 2 years looking for some real Sexy and Bold swimsuits to wear in our pool and on vacations~
I guess that since most of them have little to nothing for material of they are see-thru, the cost was hardly anything so I was Ok with that portion of it too besides wanting to see her exposed in front of others!
But last year in our pool she went and changed into one of her newest suits, a C-clamp and if you never seen one before its like a thin clamp that goes from the front around the bottom and up the ASS with a thinner piece of material that is spring loaded to hold it Up in place! There is No Top for this suit so when she came out in front of many neighbors and friends that were over and making use of the pool, she wore a Bikini top so as not to be over exposed in front of company!
The Funny part came later when she went into the water and came back out, she had her top on but NO Bottom.
It wasn't till somebody said something about her missing her suit that she took notice! She did say that there was no feeling to the suit bottom so she never knew when it came off?
I'm not sure if she was telling the Truth or if she just wanted to gain plenty of attention from everybody ad its still talked about today!
She had plenty of guys going into the water trying to find it for her too!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Tags
funny, real life, sexy, silly, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s