Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-10-2018, 06:05 PM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by idstalker View Post

Once I was sitting at a table in a Café in Vancouver and a woman sitting near me said
"Hey, you're realy cool."
"What ?" I was a little suprised
"I never wear T-Shirts with slogans because guys pretend they are reading the slogan when they are realy looking at my tits but you're just looking at my tits, that's cool"
I was actualy just staring into space with a tune running through my head
and when I told her she said "Oh, I see"
"But I'll look at your tits if you like"
"Yea, sure, go ahead"

She had realy nice firm braless tits nestling under her plain white T-Shirt

Please tell me there is a 2nd part to that story.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2018, 07:21 PM

Location: Switzerland - Center of first class Prostitution in Europe.
Default Well not realy .................

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
Please tell me there is a 2nd part to that story.

Well not realy but she did have fabulous tits and she knew it too

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idstalker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 02:21 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
One of the funnest jobs I ever had was doing security for realtors training seminar.
I have to agree with you there! I am an armed security officer at a place that requires all employees to pass through metal and explosive detectors when they arrive at work. My favorite duty is at the main entrance where it is my job to sit and observe that it is done correctly. Oh my, the things I see every day!

The explosive detector requires you to stand still with your hands at your side, while puffs of air are shot at you at an upwards angle so they can be collected and analyzed by the detector over your head. Most female employees know this and are prepared but quite often female visitors are taken by surprise. Almost every day I see dresses and/or skirts get blown up past the waist, exposing the unlucky visitor's panties! They are never prepared and always embarrassed!

Cold winter days are actually the best because all hand carried items and outerwear (coats, sweaters and sweatshirts) must be placed on a belt and are x-rayed as the owners process through the machines. Almost all females coming in from outside have to stand still in the explosive detector, nipples prominent, pokies gloriously on display with nothing to cover up with...and it is my job to observe them while the machine does its thing. Every woman knows what I'm looking at and most are embarrassed, but can do nothing but stand there while I smile at them.

While my "Good morning" wishes may be fake, my grin is always genuine!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2018, 10:17 PM

Thanked 3,360 Times in 144 Posts

Thought of this thread immediately yesterday when I saw what my wife wore for her holiday outfit...
Fully covered. A tight fitting black long sleeve sweater. But the material being that thin almost “yoga pants” see thru material when it hits the sun just right. Being a lady with a naturally big chest, all day I was fascinated seeing her with family and friends talking outside and posing for photos-when that sun hits just right, you could see straight through and the complete cleavage and trim of her bra holding her full chest. We later went out to lunch and sat on the patio in direct sun where I know the you ger server fella had to be able to see-Who doesn’t look?
*I will try to see what photos turn up and follow up with a few.

On a side note...
Christmas sweaters or winter knit sweaters. Is anyone else also in love with those sweaters? Those may be my favorite to view as “covered breasts”, its something about them.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2019, 06:24 PM

Thanked 3,360 Times in 144 Posts

Forever looking at covered breasts. Thin tops over swim suits are always an eye catcher and a bit of a tease
Attached Thumbnails
16342A9C-BBE0-4854-8DE0-D4CDC017C1EF.jpeg  
Old 03-08-2019, 12:19 AM

Thanked 1,813 Times in 68 Posts

I'll stare at breasts all day, given the opportunity. Covered, uncovered, doesn't matter to me. Give me a peek of cleavagein a low cut top, or a glimpse of skin through a button gap and I'm in heaven. As mentioned, even just the curve of a nice pair filling out a slim fitting sweater or jacket is enough to grab my attention. I'm a tit man through and through.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xye83u
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Str8m8 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2019, 03:26 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8m8 View Post
I'll stare at breasts all day, given the opportunity. Covered, uncovered, doesn't matter to me. Give me a peek of cleavagein a low cut top, or a glimpse of skin through a button gap and I'm in heaven. As mentioned, even just the curve of a nice pair filling out a slim fitting sweater or jacket is enough to grab my attention. I'm a tit man through and through.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xye83u
Agree with every word of that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2023, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer120 View Post

On a side note...
Christmas sweaters or winter knit sweaters. Is anyone else also in love with those sweaters? Those may be my favorite to view as “covered breasts”, its something about them.
Your post made me think of a sweater I bought my wife last fall. It's a pretty standard red sweater, with a hole cut out for one boob to be exposed with garland sewn around the opening. It came with everything to make the boob look like a reindeer. It even came with a pastie that is a big red ball to look like the nose. Before I bought it, I showed her a picture of it, and she said that she'd wear it. When she got it, she said that she didn't realize it was going to be her actual boob that would be exposed. She's a little shy to wear it out anywhere around our town. I keep trying to bring it up every-so-often, to get her to relax a little. She said that she will wear it if I can find an appropriate event, and it definitely can't be with friends or people we know. I looked like a mad man to find a Christmas party that she could wear it, but couldn't find any good ones around. I'm gonna start looking sooner this year!

I'm really hoping that when I finally get her to wear it out, the pastie falls off toward the end of the night, and she had no other option but to walk around with her exposed nipple as the nose of the reindeer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to city slicker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2023, 07:45 AM

Thanked 2,645 Times in 611 Posts
Default middle of the night

I'll wake up and wifey is next to me, in ner nightie, asleep, on her back, covers below her breast. Right there in front of me in the semi darkness of the night I see her rounded. but flat b-cup, tits flattened on her chest. Sometime I can even detect her nipples
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2023, 05:43 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Your post made me think of a sweater I bought my wife last fall. It's a pretty standard red sweater, with a hole cut out for one boob to be exposed with garland sewn around the opening. It came with everything to make the boob look like a reindeer. It even came with a pastie that is a big red ball to look like the nose. Before I bought it, I showed her a picture of it, and she said that she'd wear it. When she got it, she said that she didn't realize it was going to be her actual boob that would be exposed. She's a little shy to wear it out anywhere around our town. I keep trying to bring it up every-so-often, to get her to relax a little. She said that she will wear it if I can find an appropriate event, and it definitely can't be with friends or people we know. I looked like a mad man to find a Christmas party that she could wear it, but couldn't find any good ones around. I'm gonna start looking sooner this year!

I'm really hoping that when I finally get her to wear it out, the pastie falls off toward the end of the night, and she had no other option but to walk around with her exposed nipple as the nose of the reindeer.
City Slicker: Take a gander at the videos on my account. Does your wife's sweater resemble any of those?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s