uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2011, 06:37 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts
Default Voyeured wife - What would you have done?

There we were, my wife and I, having a naked stroll along a naturist beach that we’d visited many times. We normally walk a mile or so along the water’s edge away from the main crowd before returning.
On this occasion we were near the return point and there weren’t many people. I noticed an older guy lying on the beach on his own with the nearest person about a hundred yards either side of him. He was propped on one elbow looking out to sea as we passed.
At the nearest point we were about 40 yards from him with my wife being on the beach side. I noticed he tugged at his cock a few times. Well us guys often do that without thinking!
When we passed I looked back and he slowly stroked it a few times, then turned on his front.
My wife hadn’t seen anything and I said nothing. After about 300 yards we turned to walk back with my wife of his side again. As we got near I could see that he was lying on his back with a hard on. I told my wife she had an admirer and she looked and was amused. As we passed he then started to stroke his cock. We just carried on but then looked back to see he was sitting up and now jacking off at full revs.
I joked that we should keep going back and forth to wear him out or walk over to see what he would do, but she would be far to shy. We just carried on.
Now here’s the thing. I actually liked the idea of some guy getting off looking at my wife in the nude but I had reservations, here’s why.
I couldn’t tell for sure but this guy was probably late sixties, pretty grey and a bit wrinkly and flabby. She’s 57, 5 feet 6 and just over 150 pounds, and in good shape. The bottom line is I think she deserved better so this took the edge off it for me. I still don’t begrudge the old guy his thrill and to be fair he can still manage a good boner, I just feel he needs a little time in the gym!
I think we are going back next week so what should I do if he’s there again?
Old 07-03-2011, 08:14 AM

Thanked 1,097 Times in 60 Posts

Well, firstly I would say that it’s a compliment for your wife. No matter how old he is or what he looks like, if he gets a boner because of your wife you can be proud of her. I am always thrilled when others look at my girlfriend, but I think we can’t choose what they are like. When they get a hard on - it's the icing on the cake...
Where did the whole thing happen? Sounds like the endless beaches of Fuerteventura...
For next time: Why don’t you take a camera along and take some snaps of him, her, or the complete scene. We’d love to see your wife here and you’d surely get nice replies.

Finally, thank you for the word “begrudge”. Didn’t know that so far and again my vocabulary has improved by being in this forum...

Whatever - enjoy your wife’s show!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 02:04 PM

Thanked 21,506 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
I would walk again, choosing my path closer to him, giving him a better look. On the way back, if he is wanking away, I would stop and finger my wife's clit as he wanked, letting her jerk me at the same time.

DR
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 04:00 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

The good news is that your wife was "amused" with her admirer and not freaked out like some women might be.

I would say that if a similar opportunity presents itself, first test the wife to see if she is "in the mood", and if so, park your butts nearby (100ft?) and start playing around and see what develops. Could be interesting!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 09:07 PM

If you are cool with it, and if your wife isn't threatened or harmed by it...I would say let the guy rub one out. I don't mind when my friends are turned on by my woman. I take it as a compliment. I often ask her to not wear panties just because.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nativeman40 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:35 AM

Thanked 9,452 Times in 313 Posts

Another thing you could do is go as far as you can to having sex with her in front of him. Make out with her.. rub her pussy.. lick on her tits... see if he stays put or comes over to watch.. maybe even participate if she's up for it
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 03:15 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts
Default Thanks guys

Thanks for all you feedback. I don't see much chance of any participation, my my wouldn't be up for that however we will be returning on the same day this week so if he's there again I will try to get a little closer.
The only problem with a camera is we normally have absolutely nothing with on us or with us, which is part of the enjoyment of the beach.
I would be quite excited to think that some of your suggestions could happen but I'm not too optimistic.
I'll just have to see it goes.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
There we were, my wife and I, having a naked stroll along a naturist beach that we’d visited many times. We normally walk a mile or so along the water’s edge away from the main crowd before returning.
On this occasion we were near the return point and there weren’t many people. I noticed an older guy lying on the beach on his own with the nearest person about a hundred yards either side of him. He was propped on one elbow looking out to sea as we passed.
At the nearest point we were about 40 yards from him with my wife being on the beach side. I noticed he tugged at his cock a few times. Well us guys often do that without thinking!
When we passed I looked back and he slowly stroked it a few times, then turned on his front.
My wife hadn’t seen anything and I said nothing. After about 300 yards we turned to walk back with my wife of his side again. As we got near I could see that he was lying on his back with a hard on. I told my wife she had an admirer and she looked and was amused. As we passed he then started to stroke his cock. We just carried on but then looked back to see he was sitting up and now jacking off at full revs.
I joked that we should keep going back and forth to wear him out or walk over to see what he would do, but she would be far to shy. We just carried on.
Now here’s the thing. I actually liked the idea of some guy getting off looking at my wife in the nude but I had reservations, here’s why.
I couldn’t tell for sure but this guy was probably late sixties, pretty grey and a bit wrinkly and flabby. She’s 57, 5 feet 6 and just over 150 pounds, and in good shape. The bottom line is I think she deserved better so this took the edge off it for me. I still don’t begrudge the old guy his thrill and to be fair he can still manage a good boner, I just feel he needs a little time in the gym!
Let your Wife wander over, all alone, and jack him of - as he is over 60, he will have an aching arm and wrist, and it would surely make his day.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dontheturner For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2013, 04:27 PM

Thanked 1,347 Times in 86 Posts
Default Been There

When I lived in the Florida Panhandle in the early eighties we would walk the beach near Fort Pickens above Pensacola iin the buff or sunbathe nude depending upon who was around. We would encounter couples or guys every so often and occasionally groups of females. I kept a bag with a wrap for her depending upon who we encountered. Most the time things were discrete and she was comfortable. We did encounter a guy who followed us so we dressed as we walked and left.
Occasionally we would see a guy with an erection and it would cause a smile but this area at that time was pretty cool and the patrons of the beach were respectful. We stayed out of the dunes as there was a different set of rules there.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to palladin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 06:11 PM

I once had almost the same experience with my wife. We were both wondering on the beach when we past the dunes with an old (I guess around 65 years) senior sunbather in it. He was sunbathing completely naked and quite enjoying the view. My wife was only topless. When we passed him for a second guy, we saw the guy was oggling my wife and had quite a hard-on. My wife decided to approach the guy and just go and stand naked in front of him, to see what he was going to do. The situation was quite amazing. This stranger was taking up every inch of the naked breasts of my wife and slowly started stroking. My wife just stood there watching his cock grow and letting her arms rest next to her side so he got an unobstructed view. After a while, I decided to top up the situation and slowly pulled the bikini bottoms of my wife down, so he could enjoy all of her body. There she was standing naked, letting the old man watch her and masturbate. It did not take long that the guy came. He shooted his load far in the sand. My wife smiled, waved him a kiss, pulled up her bottoms and we just walked further down the beach... I will never forget this situation. I hope the guy enjoyed. If he had made an intention to touch or grope here, I am sure she would have let him. She always pities lone men out of charity. Never happened though.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018