photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-24-2018, 06:32 AM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 63 Posts

When we were younger, my wife never worn anything to bed. She slept nude as did I. Some friends of ours came for a visit to our one bedroom apartment. It was part of an old farm house. Instead of trying to accommodate them on the couch we sat up our fold down camper and let them sleep in it.

In the middle of the night, my wife got up and walked through the house naked to use the bathroom as she always did. We had left some lights on just in case they had to come in and use the bathroom. When she got to the bathroom door, he opened it up to come out. There she was completely naked standing in front of him. She said he looked up and down her body with his mouth hanging open. She stepped aside and he walked past her not saying a word and back to the camper.

The next night, she put on one of my flannel shirts for a night shirt.

Now we go camping and she will sit by the fire at night in a flannel shirt, nothing else on and masturbate for me to watch her. I'm sure others have seen her. Well I know others have seen her.

One other time we still laugh about was when we were at a hotel. We were just lying on the bed naked as we do every night. I had put the hanger sign on the outside door handle but instead of turning it to "Do Not Disturb" I turned it around to Maid Service Requested. That morning around 9:00 am, without even knocking, an older lady opened the door up and came in with some fresh towels. She looked right at us and with no expression change, asked if she could service the room. It was like she seen this all the time, us naked. My wife was out of bed standing to get her clothes out of the suit case when the old lady walked back out of the bathroom. She looked at my wife and told her, better dress cool today mam, it's going to be hot and walked back out the door. We laughed about it the rest of the vacation.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:30 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts
Default Tracy a Kimono and my boss

Love this thread and it has reminded me of something that happened some years ago.

Tracy had bought her self a Kimono style dressing gown It was silky with flowers embroidered on it. The day she brought it she had a shower early in the evening and didn't want to get dressed fully after, I reminded her that my boss was coming over to sort a few things out (he was a friend as well as my boss).

By the time Tracy came back to the front room my boss was there Tracy haad put on her kimono and thought that she was well covered as did I. My boss and I sorted the work stuff quickly and were just chatting Tracy made us some drinks and when she gave me mine I thought I could see her tits but thought I must be imagining it. But a few more times when she moved I could see her tits clearly.

When I looked closer I realized that there was a large split on both side that allowed the sleave to hung loosely but it meant it didn't hide much when she moved. I wasn't sure one if Tracy knew or if my boss had noticed although I don't really think he could have missed it. He stayed for a while longer and then left.

The next time I saw my boss he said he loved Tracy's dressing gown I said I thought you might have noticed. Later I thought I had better tell Tracy to start with she was a little embarrassed and then said what the hell it's only tits.

The next time my boss came round she wore it again.
Old 10-24-2018, 04:56 PM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

My wife's cousin was having the floors refinished, they recommended she stay out for a week to let the fumes dissipate, of course my wife offered her our guest room. Terry is a sweet lady, divorced and raised the kids on her own, so she is pretty tough, she is not a model, but pleasantly chubby. She has been living by herself since her daughter got married a few years ago.

The first night we were all ready for bed watching a movie, Terry had on these stiff looking PJ's and she was wearing a bra, my wife asked her about the PJ's, Terry said she didn't have any nightwear, so she stopped at Target and got some PJ's. My wife asked her what she usually wears, she said just big T-shirts if it's chilly, less if it's not. My wife said to make herself comfortable.

The next night we had a late dinner because of appointments, I made some soup, so we were just going to watch a football game while we ate. Terry came out wearing a t-shirt, since she is a little tall, it barely covered her butt, I was careful not to comment or stare, but she kept tugging it down trying not to show panties, she gave up after a while, her jiggle told me she didn't have a bra on either. So, it was a nice week, Terry got more comfortable around me and I got lots of exposed panties and a nipple or two.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:20 AM

Thanked 16,182 Times in 1,122 Posts

My wife was watching TV, already in her pj's last night, when my friend texted and asked if he could pick up the guitar that I had worked on for his daughter. I had been trying to get him to pick it up for over a month, so I said to come and get it.

I told my wife that he was coming over and reminded her that she was braless and wearing her pj's (remember, she asks that I remind her of these things since she is so unobservant I could scream). She said, "I don't care. I will just keep my blanket on over me."

Her pj's last night were super thin. You could not only see her nipples poking out, but you could see the texture of her areolas, too. If her nipples weren't as light as her skin, you would have seen coloring as well. She wasn't wearing underwear, so you could make our her bush through the pants. And the pj's are very light blue.

Anyway, my friend showed up, and instead of grabbing the guitar and leaving, he sat on the couch and was talking about his princess daughter and how amazing she is at everything. My wife wanted some tea, so she removed the blanket, got up, and walked to the kitchen to heat up water. Her puffy nips clearly on display. Her bush clearly on display. My friend stopped mid-sentence and stared at her all the way to the kitchen. He didn't say anything, though. He just resumed what he was talking about.

A few minutes later, my friend got into a text argument with his wife about something, so I went into the kitchen to see my wife. I told her that I couldn't believe she just walked in front of him like that, and she said, "I totally forgot what I was wearing!" I asked her if she really forgot, or if she just didn't care, and she said she honestly forgot.

I know most of you will say that she knew what she was doing, but I know my wife better than she knows herself. She (and her sister, for that matter), really are clueless and careless about these things, for real.

Anyway, as she was waiting for her water, she raised her arms above her head, exposing her midriff. An "accidentally exposed midriff", especially in pajamas, is my biggest turn on, period. So, I rubbed her stomach, and my hands went up her shirt, and I started squeezing her breasts. Then she started kissing me and was getting really turned on, trying to pull me into her as best as she could with all our clothes on.

Suddenly, I heard my friend walking through the house towards us, so I pulled my hands out from under my wife's shirt quickly. I turned around and saw his face, then looked back at my wife, and I didn't get my wife's shirt down all the way, and her puffy areolas were holding her shirt up, exposing everything. I pulled her shirt down right away.

I walked my friend out, and went back to the kitchen to see my wife as she was pouring her water for tea. She suddenly wasn't in the mood for more.

I went back to the couch and waited for her, and I asked if what happened turned her on (like is normally would), but she said, "Not this time." I was shocked, actually. I said, "Normally these types of things turn you on in a big way." And she said, "Ya, but not this time." She even slept with her pj's on instead of naked last night! She seemed normal this morning, though. I wonder what was going through her head last night.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:52 AM

She was in control of a fun time with her normal rationalizations when you took over and spoiled the game?

Question now is, how do you recover for the next time she wants to play.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2018, 12:19 AM

Thanked 25,437 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default What??

What are Pajamas???.....lol
Old 07-15-2019, 11:57 AM

Thanked 16,182 Times in 1,122 Posts

Wow, how did this thread get so buried? It's my favorite on the forums!

A neighbor mom came over yesterday afternoon to drop off her house key because she is going to be out of town. She had her pjs on. She said, "Sorry for being in pjs at 2pm!" I said I didn't mind.

I didn't mind because I finally know the shape of her amazing middle-aged breasts now, as her pj top clung to them. I also now know that her nipples are way larger than I ever imagined. (But I also know the horrible life she has to deal with, but I forgot about those things as I got a lingering look.) I am sure she saw me looking. She did stand silently for a bit before leaving after giving me the key. I am convinced she came over in pjs on purpose and had no issue with me looking. Ahhh. Sigh. Or maybe it's my imagination. Doesn't matter.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:52 PM

Default Air conditioning out

This happened while I was in college. I didn't live on campus I lived in an old apartment building and I had a window air conditioner. It was summer and very hot only a few people stay in town during the summer, but I had a job so I couldn't go home. One night there was a big storm and the power went off for a while when it came back on a girl down the hall came over and asked if I could look at her air conditioner it was not working. She had on a two piece shorts PJ set. I knew there could be nothing under them the material was very thin and she looked hot so I went to work on it. I found that a wire that looked burned and said it was not safe to try and fix it she needed a professional. She was sitting on her couch with her legs up and I could see right into her shorts that confirmed she didn't have anything on under them. I offered to let her stay with me that night, but she said she would be OK. The next morning about 6 she knocked on the door again. She asked if she could use my shower since she didn't want to sweat in her clothes for work. I said sure she had brought her own towel and her clothes. I told her she would have to leave the bathroom door open if she wanted to stay cool. I said I would stay in the kitchen till she came out since I was having breakfast. She did not leave the door wide open only partially which left the mirror on the back of the door till I was able to see in from the kitchen. I was right there was nothing under the PJs.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:07 PM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

I remember when my older sister would have her HS friends over for slumber parties, they wore large T-shirts or thin mu-mu's in which they would jiggle freely. My parents would let them move mattresses into the den so they could watch late movies, I was always glad to help.
Old 07-18-2019, 06:19 AM

Default Sister in Law

Less than a year after we were married, my SIL was unfortunately hit by a vehicle which ran a red light. She sustained a fractured wrist and needed surgery to reduce the fracture. She was scared about it and wanted to sleep at our house the night before both because of her fears of surgery and because we were taking her to the hospital at 6 am the next morning. She wore a nice nighty that came just past her panties. I got little glimpses before bed, when the wife and I "tucked her in" and again in the morning. Nothing too risque, but she was pretty hot then, so I wasn't complaining.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jimbojes For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c