Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2018, 02:53 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 131 Posts
Default High school Sweethearts (18+)

Leah and I both had early-summer birthdays and protective parents. It made for some challenges in school. For me, a smart kid and band nerd, it meant more aggravation than usual over the immaturity of some of my classmates (and some of the abuse they aimed my way). For Leah, it meant that there was more focus on her ripening body than her brains and opinions. Maybe that's one of the things that made for our ending up as boyfriend and girlfriend - feeling like we had outgrown the boundaries of small town life in rural Pennsylvania in 1974. For those from that time and background, welcome -- you get the full picture. For everybody else, let me just say that they don't call it "Pennsitucky" for nothing. Think redneck, Bible-belt farm country where the culture was more like the 1950's than the 1970's. We kept hearing about the social changes in other regions, but they were just starting to chip away at the status quo.
So there we were, both just turned 18 and still in high school, starting our senior year. My first serious girlfriend had been in a very religious family and I was still influenced by the Bible-thumping culture that I had encountered then. It was an odd, fence-straddling existence, bouncing between the stolen Playboy and Penthouse magazines and the fierce masturbation sessions spent with them and the opportunities to experiment with girls where I chose to be the "gentleman" and limit myself to French kissing (hours of it sometimes) and, in moments of weakness, a titty-grab here and there. I wasn't a virgin but the single event that had occurred had been years earlier and not appropriate to describe here for multiple reasons. Leah was a virgin and also from a fairly religious background. I found in her a kindred spirit of sorts, too smart to overlook the inconsistency of the rules that we were trying to live by but not willing to throw it all in the trash. Like many of our peers, we found a way to talk ourselves into a compromise: we decided we were going to end up married some day AND we decided we would not have actual intercourse at that point in our lives.
I might make this sound like it was a quick process to get to that mind-set. It wasn't like we laid all that out during our first make-out session. On the other hand, it didn't take more than a couple of dates for us to construct that combination of loopholes to justify the stuff that we both wanted to try. Young love, raging hormones and minds capable of absorbing scripture and looking for the ambiguities makes for a potent mix (and still gets me hard 40+ years later).
[That's all I have time for now, I'll write more next time. I would apologize for the slow start except that it's my story and I'll tell it my way. For those that like a more direct dive into the erotic, please check out my previous story posts and let me know what you think.]
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to d7uncan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 04:50 AM

Default Cathy

Any nudes of Cathy S. from west long branch ,New Jersey and red bank catholic ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 11:56 PM

Thanked 25,693 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default HS NIGHTMARE

I HAD A HIGH SCHOOL GIRLFRIEND.... nieve as I was, I never knew that her family were Mafia types in Pittsburg...

She was build like an Italian goddess... big tits and tall slender....

When I realized it about her family , and others told me, I was deathly afraid to touch her in any way....she started opening her shirt "by accident" to get me to feel her up,,, but I played dumb and ignored it....her family was very Mafia violent, and I was afraid to break up for fear of a beating... so she finally broke up w/ me for lack of my affection..... a relief for me.....
Old 12-09-2018, 08:56 PM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

One of the greatest discoveries of my life was finding out the the teenage girls I was dating were just as horny as I was.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2018, 04:29 AM

Default High School Sweethearts (18+) Part 2

Please see start of this story line in the first post of this thread.
Leah and I were pretty close friends during our junior year but she had a steady boyfriend who was a senior and I dated a couple of girls during that time. As school resumed for our senior year, her boyfriend was now in college and things were winding down with the girl that I was seeing, who went to a different high school. Leah and I were in the Drama Club and I began giving her rides home after rehearsals for our annual play (the Jimmy Stewart nugget "Harvey"). A long conversation that began on one of those rides to her house on a Saturday afternoon culminated in us alone in the house, kissing on a couch as the autumn sunshine slanted through the windows of an old-fashioned sun porch. I remember my surprise and the rush of excitement as it became clear that she was just as interested and hungry for sensation as I was and not afraid to show it and to talk about it. Over the next several encounters, we talked about things I had only read about or discussed (in the clumsiest way possible) with other guys. I'll never forget certain little details, like when I asked her what color her pubic hair was. She was blonde but not the type with practically invisible eyebrows and sunburn instead of tanlines. She not only told me (saying "about the same color as the hair on your head"), she told me to make sure that her parents were still upstairs watching TV. When it was clear that they were in the middle of a show, the laugh-track echoing down the steps, she slid into a small sewing room and out of sight. When she ducked her head out and motioned me in, she had dropped her tweed-patterned pants to mid-thigh and her panties to just below her crotch. Her light brown pubes were nestled between those smooth thighs, about two shades darker that the hair on her head. Characteristically, it wasn't a momentarily flash, despite the very-real risk of getting caught, but a long lingering display. The expression on her face, her focus on my reaction and her body language were perfect. It was like she had been waiting her whole life for the chance to do this just as I had been obsessing over such a scenario for years.
Within a week of that memorable evening, we had the chance to be alone again. We had gone to a movie and returned to her house. She lived on a farm with multiple barns and outbuildings. I thought maybe we could sneak into one of those, but she directed me to simply pull into a driveway out of view of her house. This was in her father's car, a giant land-yacht 1970's Impala. We kissed, just as passionately as that first afternoon but with steady efforts to shed clothes over an amazingly short period of time. I ended up sitting in the passenger seat, naked from the waist down and she was kneeling in front of me, naked from the waist up. I had seen her breasts briefly before but now they were on full glorious display. Large (34C) and pendulous. Perfect in my opinion of course; she hated that they didn't have the "Playboy" shape and support and later told me how she envied her best friend Carol who she described as centerfold material (too bad Carol was even more religious and inhibited than we were, but that's another story.) To give you perhaps a better mental picture, Leah's nipple, large and pale, pointed directly at the floor when she stood or sat up straight.
I was, of course, rock hard and oozing pre-cum as she stroked me and explored the feel. I don't remember if she had gone this far with other boys. I'm pretty sure she had not done anything else. So, when she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth my head nearly exploded. She used her hand to continue to stroke the shaft and established a rhythm with her tongue and lips, quickly taking as much as she could into her mouth without gagging. I did not immediately cum, but I'm sure it was only a matter of minutes before I exploded into her mouth. She was not naive about the mechanics of sex (we were both horny bookworms who had done our research) She was prepared for this and took the whole load without hesitation, holding it in her mouth and focusing on its taste and consistency before swallowing. "Hmm" she said after a minute or so, "It's like a soft-boiled egg, not really a strong flavor; nowhere near as salty as I expected from books". She had continued to caress my cock as it shrank and lovingly lapped up the droplets that slid out as the aftershocks bounced through my pelvis and abdomen. Then her thoughtful expression gave way to a wicked knowing smile as she looked up at me, traces of my teenage semen on her full lips. "So, how about some reciprocity?" "That seems only fair" I replied with as much self-composure as I could manage. Jesus, I had been dreaming about licking a willing pussy for something like 12 years and, while this would not be the first time that I tried it, I was sure it would be the first time when my partner was not distracted and scattered but just as intent on sexual adventure as me.
(To be continued...feel free to PM me if you have a comment, especially if you grew up in Western Pennsylvania in the 1970's or 1980's)
Old 12-17-2018, 04:42 AM

Default No Cathy S pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioredlover View Post
Any nudes of Cathy S. from west long branch ,New Jersey and red bank catholic ?
Sorry, no pics or other material about Cathy S. I had some history with girls from South Jersey but no Cathy's among them. Thanks for reminding me about them: raise a glass, my friends to Annie C, Linda C, Mindy M and Mary Patricia C. And no, no racy pics for any of them have survived.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d7uncan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2018, 10:03 AM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

My first GF from HS ended up breaking up with me. Sucked but is what it is. She started dating a guy she worked with and married him. They moved to FL and have been there for 20+ years.

A few years back my wife and I got into swinging and on a whim I sent her a note on FB asking they were as well. Turns out they did too. Eventually the wife and I went to FL and spent a nice 3 days with them fucking their brains out. It was fun seeing her husband fuck my wife and it was fun fucking the old GF again. I have pictures of her but they're on my other computer.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:13 AM

Default High School Sweethearts (18+) Part 3

As the title indicates, there are 2 previous posts for this true story.
Some of the details are blurred after all of these years. I wish I could remember whether Leah was wearing pants or a skirt. All I can say is that it all came off and quickly, mostly by her efforts. All through our relationship, I was amazed at how eager she was to dive in. So different from the ambivalence and non-verbal back-and-forth with my earlier girlfriends. Now I was on my knees and she was splayed naked on her back, petite enough that almost her entire body fit onto the deep bench seat, her ass perched on the edge. When I leaned in and parted the fine hairs with my tongue I tasted that sweet hot (virgin!) juice for the first time in years and, really, for the first time from the standpoint of lapping up the slippery nectar that only starts when a woman is deeply aroused. As shown at that point and then witnessed over and over for the subsequent 12 years, Leah loved sucking dick and become very proud of her skills. Of course, that was not the only situation that could get her wet like this (just dancing and kissing at our Senior Prom, she got so wet that she had to wad up toilet paper in her panties to keep it from soaking all the way through two layers and running down her leg.) I knew about the clitoris and focused on it, flicking it with my tongue then flattening my tongue out and using a circular motion. She rocked her hips and made cooing noises, progressing to a deeper grunting and a faster, more desperate rhythm. I tried to back off on the pressure, worried that I might make her sore but she pursued me with her hip motion, seeking my mouth. I settled back down and let the weight of my head push my tongue into solid contact. She grunted louder and had just enough cushion in the seat to regulate the pressure and the pace with the movement of her pelvis. As much as I wanted to touch her with my fingers, to explore that heat inside, even more I wanted the first time that I made her cum to be pure pleasure and uninterrupted by any need for her to pull back or invoke a boundary.

Like my first orgasm from her blowjob had taken just long enough to fully appreciate the sensations, she climbed the curve of arousal rapidly and steadily, rewarding me with the gut-wrenching spasms of an orgasm and then the ragged, random shivers and unsteady three-and-four beat jerks of the aftershocks. I rested my cheek against her strong sweaty (varsity gymnast) thigh, understanding that her clit might be painfully sensitive at this moment, just as the head of my penis had been exquisitely sensitive right after shooting my teenage load into her greedy mouth. Her breathing was labored at first (asthma...she soon learned to use her inhaler before we got naked) and then evened out. "I think you liked that" I teased and she murmured dreamily "I'm gonna want you to do that a LOT."

We were just getting started, but time was running out - yes, of course she had a curfew and it was rapidly approaching. We quickly struggled into our clothes and I drove the car around the barn and to its usual parking spot near the house. I couldn't believe we had not been busted but the porch light was on and all the other lights in the house were out, no signs of her dad with a pitchfork or shotgun. To this day, I think that Leah's parents accepted that a certain amount of sexual stuff was going to go on at our age and that it was not going to cross certain lines. I'm less convinced that they would have been so relaxed about it if they knew that, about two weeks after we became boyfriend and girlfriend, their sweet and brilliant high school senior would be coming home with my cum drying on her lips; that she would lay her head down not hot and bothered by an hour of French kissing and nipple play but with the deep satisfaction of her first orgasm from cunnilingus.
Old 12-19-2018, 06:30 PM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

I really enjoy reading your posts, it brings back that exciting time of first time nudity and exploration.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2018, 01:09 AM

Default Appreciate the feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I really enjoy reading your posts, it brings back that exciting time of first time nudity and exploration.
Thanks. I don"t know if today's teens feel the same intensity...my reaction based on the world around me was right up there with the gates of paradise swinging open.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to d7uncan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full