Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-30-2018, 10:21 AM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
I took the pads out of the cups of my wife's two suits yesterday. When she tried on the green one today she noticed...her nipples poking out from the material. I told her not to worry about it. She grinned and went along. She didn't go in the water today because the temps dropped with a front so maybe we'll try tomorrow. I told her be thankful I didn't remove all the material so it was just one thin piece of fabric.

I do plan on doing that to her older suits that she says don't fit her anymore.
My wife is small on top, so bathing suit cups never really fit her very well. She removed the cups and shortened the shoulder straps, she always had her nice nipples poking out.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2018, 11:47 PM

Default The White One-Piece

I had intended to write 2 or 3 sentences about an incident with a sheer swimsuit, and somehow it turned into a short novella! (For those of you wishing the Reader Digest Versions: I cut the lining our of a white swimsuit. It turned out awesome!)

Twenty years ago my girlfriend had a white swimsuit with a beach logo on the front which I bought her. Like most white swimsuits it was slightly (just barely) see-through when wet. Enough to be kind of fun (for both of us, she likes this sort of thing too), but it could be reasonably worn even in a public setting like a beach.

After the first few times she wore it I secretly cut out the lining on the entire back of the suit. Luckily it came out nicely right along the seam up the sides. I anxiously waited for an opportunity to see her wear it again. The next time we were at a hotel with a pool, we went swimming late in the evening when there where only a handful of adults in the pool and hot tub (mostly businessmen).

I didn't tell her anything but enjoyed watching her. The effect was very interesting. When the suit was completely wet the back was totally see-through. However without the lining, the suit dried almost instantly, so in less than 5 seconds it went back to being opaque. Initially I was somewhat disappointed by this, but soon realized it actually made it quite fun.

Of course I tired to maximize her coming in and out of the water every way I could, standing in the shallow end etc. The people in the pool (especially the men) started surreptitiously glancing in her direction. At first, I suspect they thought they might have seen something, but then thought it might be their imagination. Soon however, they figured out what was going on and were openly staring whenever her back was turned. I of course was able to make sure that was most of the time.

The beautiful thing was that it was totally plausible that she was unaware (which she was - at least this first time), because (A) it was the back of the suit and (B) the effect disappeared so quickly that it really would have been difficult for her to see. You can't see your own backside as you come out of the water.

We ended up in the hot tub with several businessmen. It was one of those where the jets were on a timer on the wall, so naturally we made her keep out of the spa to turn them back on. The men were sitting on either side of the steps in the small hot tub, so her butt was at eye level, barely a foot from their faces as she passed by them and climbed up the steps of the tub.

I quietly encouraged her to only set the timer for 5 minutes, so she'd have to keep walking up the steps out of the hot tub. She knew they were enjoying watching her do so, and she was more than happy to show off her hot little 20-year old body, in what she assumed was a slightly see through white suit. Her nipples were hard in spite of the hot water and she knew you could just make out her aureoles. But she had no idea the show she was giving every time she walked up the steps. The back of the suit was as see-though as the thinnest wet t-shirt you can imagine. The color completely dissapeared all you really saw was flesh.

As it got near closing time for the pool (why do hotel pools even HAVE a closing time??), the men made their way out of the tub and the pool area. Left alone, my girlfriend commented to me about how intently the men were staring at her each time she got out of the hot tub and walked up the steps.

I suggested she go into the women’s locker room and see if there was a mirror near the showers so she could see the back suit wet.

She eyed me suspiciously and asked “The back of the suit??”. She disappeared into the locker room and less than a minute later I heard a very loud “Oh, my God, OH MY GOD!”.

She came back out glaring daggers. I’d seen her blush a little before, but right then her face was RED and it extended down her neck and into her chest where it disappeared in the scoop of her swimsuit neckline.

“You did this!” She accused, hands on hips. “What did you do?”

I calmly shrugged and smiled, and told her “I cut the lining out of the back of the suit.”

She punched me in the arm and spun on her heals back into the locker room.

I’m not sure why, but I love this next part… I heard the water turn back on, followed by another “Oh, My God!”. Then once again more shower sounds and a loud whispered “Holy sh*t!”. She couldn’t stop looking at what they had seen. It wasn’t just the suit that was getting wet at this point, if you catch my meaning!

Now it wasn’t that she was shy, or wasn’t adventurous when it came to exposure. She liked to dress very sexy when we went out. Short skits, see-through blouses or skirts or tights, high cut this, low cut that, thongs, no panties, no bra… you get the drift. But in those situations you’re teasing exposure and you have some control over who gets to see how much.

We’d both been in various states of undress in the woods, or in cars, or after hours in workplaces, etc. You might get caught, but you accept that that's part of the risk - and part of what makes it fun (and so far we had never really been caught). But at this point in her young life she’d never been to a nude beach, or to Mardi Gras, or to an “adult” Halloween party. Never intentionally naked in front of a group. All her exposure had been one-on-one, or very brief. And somehow it’s different when you didn’t plan it and don’t have control over it.

She stormed out of the locker room tightly wrapped in a towel with a different kind of intensity on her face.

“Room, Mister!” And we headed down the hall toward the elevators. It took me a few seconds to notice her shoulders were bare. The swimsuit was wrapped up tightly in her hand.

“Why’d you take your suit off?”

She stopped and look at me with her mouth open, and I could almost see the thoughts running through head. The swimsuit wasn’t “decent” to wear in public, so she took it off.

She had wrapped herself in a towel, but not a nice, big soft beach towel that we might have brought, but didn’t. This was one of those thin, small, rough towels the hotel has at the pool for you. It couldn’t have covered her butt by more than an inch or two, It was barely long enough to overlap and tuck under her right arm - it didn’t overlap by much.

I could see the realization hit her that she was naked in the hotel hallway save for a crappy little pool towel! Her arms instinctively pressed tighter to her body and she began to reach her left hand up to secure the “towel-tuck” that all women have a ninja-like ability to perform. But she saw that she had her swimsuit in her hand and - ninja or not - the towel tick is a two-handed maneuver. The tuck would have to hold!

She silently turned and resumed her course toward the elevators, but at a much more cautious pace. Of course I could have volunteered to hold her suit, but what fun would that be? And she was too flustered at the moment to think of it. Instead I hung back slightly to enjoy the view.

Now, I am sorry to disappoint you dear reader, but if this were a work of fiction, the towel would surly drop, the room key would be lost, and all sorts of other sexy misadventures would follow. However as this is a true story the tale of the towel offers only the added excitement which came from the vulnerable position my girlfriend managed to put herself in!

As we waited for the elevator, a middle-aged couple hauling luggage appeared. For some reason my girlfriend felt the need to try to hide the swimsuit behind her back, which did nothing good in the battle with the towel. We let the couple get on the elevator first, and the only real drama came as we followed them on.

My girlfriend abruptly froze as she reached the back or the elevator, pinning her arms to her side. Glancing down I noticed the overlap in the towel had become a split coming up her right leg toward her hip. It would have been very interesting had our floor been first, but they were on '2' and we were on '3'.

As soon as they left the elevator she rotated the towel so that she could hold both ends at the top with her right hand. This was not accomplished in an entirely PG-13 manner.

Fortunately (?) our hallway was empty, so she walked briskly to our room not caring that the towel split down the whole side up to where she was holding it. We got into the room and wasted no time doing all the things you might imagine we would do.

An interesting footnote to this story. Several hours later when the -ahem- activities were winding down, I announced I was thirsty. This was a signal to initiate an activity that we virtually always performed when staying in a hotel. It went something like this:

Girlfriend: “Would you like me to get some ice?”
Me: “That would be nice…”
(I’m sure you can see where this is going...)
Girlfriend: Should I wear this? [Indicating whatever skimpy lingers she was or had-been wearing.]
Me:”If you dare...”

Followed by the girlfriend making a trip down the hall to the ice machine half-naked. This was of course a turn-on for both of us (and often in those days initiated further rounds of -ahem- activities… nowadays often followed by a nap). Note that this differed from the swimsuit (and towel) incident in that it was a voluntary risk of exposure, therefore more sexy for her than embarrassing, even if caught (which I think only happened once amazingly)

But tonight there was a new twist. She simply said “okay” and got up from the bed, grabbed the ice bucket, and strolled down the hall stark naked. The first of many such times.

I wish I had some good pictures of the suit from those days. These are from several years later when we had removed the lining from the front of the suit as well.

These pictures are not very good quality, they especially don’t show off how the back of the suit looked, but you can get an idea from the lower front of the suit which is the only part that’s freshly wet.
Attached Thumbnails
Apartment_0005.jpg   Apartment_0004.jpg  

Old 12-02-2018, 03:18 PM

Default EDCINDY white one piece

Wow - I like her suit even with the lining in the front!
The Following User Says Thank You to skindiver71 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skindiver71 View Post
Wow - I like her suit even with the lining in the front!
The pictures are without the lining in front. But yeah, it was really fun that way too.

I actually have a short followup story about that I'll post later.
The Following User Says Thank You to edcindy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2018, 12:44 AM

Bush off the pier

This happened a few months back.

Where I live we have a lot of lakes and rivers and during summer one of the things we do is jump off the jetty and swim.

There is a core group of 5, 3 guys and 2 girls plus extras, on this occasion Jo (one of the girls) took her friend Lisa along. Lisa (the focus of the story) has long brown hair, normal structure, is very loud and hates missing out.

So we jump off the end of the jetty and swim to the pontoon which is sort of under the jetty with no access other than to swim back to the ladder next to the end of the jetty.

We all jumped of the pier and swam, all of us except Lisa who as it turned out did not bring swimmers and was feeling shy.

After about 15 minutes of everyone telling her just swim in her panties, she gives in and strips down to a skin color bra and faded red/pink panties. In she jumps.

Lisa swims over to the pontoon and climbs up, as she does this, I am treading water behind her and notice her butt through her faded panties.

She gets up and turns around to yell at Jo who was back on the jetty, I see this beautiful outline of her bush glistening in the sun light. It did not stop there, her panties appeared to grab on to her pussy moulding around her pubes and labia (pussy lips), it was all there on display. I said nothing

Jo on the Jetty yells out “OMG I can see your vag!”

Lisa looks down in horror and screams and puts her hands over her outlined pussy, not knowing what to do she then pulls panties forward break the mould and in doing this, gives me the best seat in the house as she completely exposes herself!! Nice brown pubes…. Summer memories

Jo throws Lisa a jacked and Lisa puts the jacket over herself… the problem is…. Lisa is on the pontoon and cannot get back to land without jumping back in the water to swim back to the jetty.

She gets up and surveys the situation and puts her clothes back on in embarrassment.
I said to Jo that Lisa is welcome back anytime!
Old 12-03-2018, 06:14 AM

Default Follow-up to the White One-Piece story

If you haven't already, you may want to read the White One-Piece story in post #86 before reading this.

Interesting addendum to the “White Swimsuit” story. As I mentioned in the first post, we eventually decided that because of the way the suit dried off so quickly and went from very see-through to fairly respectable, it would be fun to cut the front lining out as well.

We had a few fun adventures, though nothing specific worth writing about. The girlfriend became the wife. But time passes and the days of doing stuff like that went the way of our youth. Let’s face it, at some point you go from “Take if off, baby!” to “Geez lady, put some clothes on!”

Luckily the wife is still closer to the former than the later. At 45 she can pass for 35. And we have found places where those our age can do these sorts of things with other like-minded people. But we are a bit more subtle in our fun activities in truly public places. Usually.

So fast forward 20 years from the original swimsuit adventure. She hasn’t worn the suit in years (although it still fits), not even in our backyard hot tub. But even though it’s 20 years old, and has been worn and washed a lot, it is still around.

We were taking our oldest son to his first year in college. Being half a day’s drive from home, we're staying in a hotel. The first night, the son is with us. He and I decide to watch a movie on TV, my wife decides to go down and use the hotel hot tub.

The next night it is just the wife and I in the hotel. She indicates she wants to use the hot tub again, but I am not feeling it, so I plan to stay in the room. She went in the bathroom to change. When she comes out she starts to throw on a t-shirt as a cover-up.

She’s wearing the white suit.

“Ok, I’ll be back in a bit”, she says.
“WHOA, you’re wearing that suit!!??”
“Yeah”, she says casually.
“Is that what you wore last night??”
“Yeah, but I wore this t-shirt over it.”
“You wore the t-shirt in the pool?”, I ask.
“Yeah.”

Now you might think she was teasing me, or being coy, but unexplainably she thought this was perfectly reasonable.

“What’s the point of that?”, I ask. “The t-shirt only goes down to your waist - it doesn’t cover your butt.”
“But I’m under water anyways”, she replied. "Besides, I don’t have any hair down there nowdays to show through the suit”.

At this point, the wheels start turning in my head, and I’m a lot more interested in swimming than I was a minute ago. She did have a point that part of what was immediately noticeable in the past was that her public hair stood out strikingly when the suit was wet.

“Well, it looks terrible to wear a t-shirt in the pool over a swimsuit. It’s something an obese person would do. You should not be ashamed of your body. Besides, it’s against hotel rules, you’re only suppose to wear swimwear in the pool.”

While everything I said was true, clearly I had some ulterior motives. She was beginning to pick up on this.

“Really, I shouldn’t wear this?”, she asked with the beginning of a smile.
“Absolutely not.”
“Okay... I won’t”. Now she was teasing a bit.

She turned and left the room with a little extra sway in her hips. If I’d been thinking with my brain, I probably should have stopped her, but the brain was getting no blood at that moment. I wasn’t sure I believed she would go in without the t-shirt.

I waited several minutes - which was not easy to do - then I headed down to peek in and see what she was up to. I should explain that unlike in many hotels where the pool is at the end of a hallway, at this hotel the pool was located just off the hotel lobby, near an open staircase. There were several large picture windows so you could see into the pool area as you left the lobby.

There she was in the tot tub in just her suit.

I wasted no time returning to the room to change into my suit. I quickly headed back to the pool. She was still in the hot tub with several middle-aged men.

Part of the trick to getting away with this kind of stuff, is not to be too obvious about it. I used to know someone who dressed patrons at Renaissance Faires in chainmail. He always gave strict instructions to anyone he dressed that if you want to act like a sl*tty tavern wench, then you have to be completely modestly covered. If you want the costume to be more daring (e.g. wearing a chain mail skirt over a thong, or a chain mail bra without modesty panels), then you need to act very proper and natural, as if what you were wearing was perfectly normal.

We use this principle to have fun to this day. For example, she has never been shy about showing off her butt. The current trend for women of all ages and sizes to wear yoga pants has been a godsend for us. We purposely buy yoga pants that have bad reviews on Amazon (“too thin” “see-though”). Then we go out to the local bar with her wearing the yoga pants (with no panties of course) and play darts or shoot pool. We act as if we have no idea. Any guys that notice act as if they don’t. As long as everyone feigns ignorance, everyone has a good time! Anyways, back to the story…

As I entered the pool area, I causally glanced at the hot tub. Even underwater at a quick glance her top looked pretty interesting. But I really wanted to see what the whole suit looked like, and that meant she had to come out of the water.

“How’s the water?” I asked as I found a towel and took off my t-shirt.
“Nice” She replied.
“I’m going to take a quick swim first.” I said.

I got in the pool and swam around. It was her turn to ask “How’s the water?”
“Really nice!” I replied. “Come and try it”.

She climbed out of the hot tub and walked over to the pool, coming down the steps into the water.

I was flabbergast!

Maybe I’d forgotten what the suit looked like, Maybe the years and the wear and the repeated washing had had an effect. Maybe it was because she’d never worn it shaved before. As I watched her get out of the tub I expected her ass to show, and look great... and it did. I expected her nipples to be poking out... and they were. I expected to be able to make out her aureoles if I looked carefully... and it didn’t take much looking.

I’m sure she expected the same. I’m sure she was having a little fun the previous night thinking she’d be showing her ass a little if anyone was looking. And I’m sure she knew that without the t-shirt, her breasts might be a little exposed. (And that has always been a much bigger deal for her than showing off her butt). But she hadn’t tried to look at the front of the suit below the t-shirt. As she told me later, that would have been hard to do without being obvious about it. And without hair she expected there would be nothing to see.

Wrong.

As she started walking down the steps into the tub I’m sure my jaw hit the floor. Where the suit was wet and in contact with her skin it turned from white to flesh colored. From five-feet away I could tell with 100% certainty that she was fully shaved. I could see her pussy lips so clearly I could actually make out her clit!

And in that moment I became as inappropriately dressed as she! A men’s swimsuit doesn’t have much ability to, ah, “hold things in place”, and I was instantly and uncontrollably hard as a rock. I was sticking straight out. My suit was tented out from me in a way that could easily be seen in the clear water of the pool.

“What’s going on there?” She asked cozying up to me in the pool, smiling.
“You might as well be naked” I stammered. “That suit is totally see-though. I can easily see your pussy lips.”
“What?... It can’t be that bad” she said skeptically. “But I like the affect it’s having on you!”

She was getting worked up at this point. I was getting nervous. A nice looking women can get away with a lot. A man in a public pool with a raging erection can expect the police to show up soon. I tried to swim around a little to get things to calm down, but it was too easy to see her suit in the clear pool water and I didn't want to stop looking.

“We need to get in the hot tub” I whispered urgently.
“Alright” she replied.

She walked calmly walked out of the pool, across the deck, as if she didn’t have a care in the world. After a minute or two, I managed to tuck things away long enough to get from the pool to the hot tub without causing an incident.

Now if you’ve ever fooled around in a public place, you can probably relate to the emotion journey you go through, which starts with being nervous that you might be caught, but at a certain point you are so worked up that you wouldn’t care if you were caught, and, if you’re a little bit of an exhibitionist (which I think everyone more or less is, especially most women), you may even have times where you desire to be caught.

I thought we’d kind of lie low in the hot tub and wait for the crowd to clear, but the wife was solidly in the mode of wanting to show off! There had been a half-dozen people in the pool area, but now it was just us and the two men in the hot tub. She kept moving around and sitting up on the edge, and even standing in the middle of the tub and stretching (the water in the tub was mid-thigh if you stood up)

The men were trying not to stare too obviously, but they were getting an eyeful. About then, I noticed a man in a suit walking past outside the pool area. As she stood and stretched with her (essentially bare) back to the lobby, he actually stopped and just stood there and starred for several minutes. When I motioned with my eyes toward the lobby, she actually turned around and ran her fingers through her hair giving her admirer in the window the full frontal view.

After a few more minutes, and at least one more double-take from someone passing by outside the window, I suggested we head back to the room. As I tired to awkwardly cover my erection with a towel around my waist, she just thew on her t-shirt and bounced happily down the hall.

We had a great time that night. I don’t know what got into her, usually I’m the one that initiates this stuff. We’ve done lot’s of wild things together, where there was a risk of being caught... We’ve done things that involve other people - wild parties, nude beaches, skinny dipping or hot tubbing with friends or groups of strangers... but I think it was actually the most brazen flashing she’s ever done of “regular” people in a public situation. But hey, I’m certainly not complaining!
Old 12-03-2018, 08:50 AM

Well written which makes it easy for me to translate words into pictures.

Did you take any during that experience? If so, please share.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2018, 03:53 PM

Thanked 1,115 Times in 165 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer120 View Post
Its been a huge fantasy of mine for years now and today I may have got a bit closer to reality. It’s also a little as to why I found this site/forum, and joined....

My lady and I have a resort trip to puerto rico coming up, and while shopping today, she found a one piece suit that she liked so bought it and brought it home to try on.

She is very shy and stands about 5’9, long legs, and about 150lbs -what most consider “thick” with huge natural 38ddd breasts. I have for years encouraged and wished she would show her gifts off.

She tried the suit on tonight, and my god! Soooo much side boob and quite see through in the light to where you can see through the fabric covering her chest to view all her cleavage. Of course as with other stories on here, i said nothing about it to her. She then proceeded to twirl in the mirror a bit, and then brought the straps of the suit off, out popped each breast and she then began to remove padding from the suits cups-I sat quietly acting like I was focused on the tv, but cheering inside. I had no idea there were pads there in the first place.

She pulled the top up again and there were her nipples hard as hell poking through the super thin fabric of the cups now.

I nearly lost it with excitement. She said aloud shes keeping the suit and will be wearing it once on our trip. I am certain once we are in the water, much more will be revealed. I absolutely can’t wait, and am excited for others to enjoy the view as well!

wow that must have been a wonderfull sight and very arousing aswell ...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luckness1966 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2018, 04:09 PM

Thanked 3,366 Times in 144 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckness1966 View Post
wow that must have been a wonderfull sight and very arousing aswell ...
It sure was! We stayed at a resort that had a breakfast/brunch spot on the pools patio.
She had yet to wear the suit right away, so I kept encoraging swim/beach time. We planned a morning swim after breakfast the 3rd day. There was 3pools, so I opted for the closest to the patio area.

We woke up and she finally put on the suit instead of the two others she brought that were less revealing. We got there about 730am and were the first of only a few people out there.

We were the first two into the pool after we ate, and by the time we got out, the eating area was pretty full-I’d guess 20-25 people. I took notice to several men that were facing our direction the entire time and made sure to have her get out first and hand me a towel. She even asked me “is anyone looking?!” in a nervous panic as she handed me the towel. The amount of side boob seen through the low side cut of the suit and the cleavage area and also the direction of the sun over our building showed a great amount through the thin material. Their eyes feasted on everything-THAT was indeed a huge turn on. By far my favorite suit she owns.

I’m making it a point to have her pack that suit as much as possible on vacations from here on out.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsghbb View Post
I'm a spanish girl in my early thirties. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. It's my little fantasy and my husband really encourages me to show more and more. However, I'm a bit of ashamed of it.
My wife wears nothing but see through...that goes street clothes as well as swim wear...and NEVER any underwear. Her favorite suit is an Ugena without any lining...in white , light yellow or orange. ALL completely see through even before they're wet. It gets us both so hot we fuck at every chance we get...sometimes with an audience. ....ummmm we love it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by edcindy View Post
I had intended to write 2 or 3 sentences about an incident with a sheer swimsuit, and somehow it turned into a short novella! (For those of you wishing the Reader Digest Versions: I cut the lining our of a white swimsuit. It turned out awesome!) ................
You guys are in the same frame of mind as my wife and I. Going to read the rest of your stories and compare situations. Ahhhh....memories !

**** Quotes edited down. Please don't quote the whole of someone elses posts ****

Last edited by Turtle; 10-10-2019 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Quote edited
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TeddyBare For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023