Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2018, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoney22 View Post
PM me and I can show u. I figured i'd leave it up to the reader's imagination to see what they look like, but if u wanna see the real deal, u got it. They're nothing too great, they don't post much on FB
To be clear, I don’t have pics of her bare tits, I meant “them” as in Ashley and her mom. Sorry if that confused some of the guys messaging me, but still will share the pics if it’s interested. PM me or hit me up on skype
The Following User Says Thank You to jmoney22 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2018, 07:23 PM

Part 5: Braless in Public

This part may be boring to some people, but again, these are just the memorable experiences I've had with these big breasts. I will keep writing them down when people give me feedback so I know they're liked

During the summer, Sandy and Ashley invited me down to their house in Florida for a week. I had to keep reminding Sandy that Ashley and I were not dating, just hooking up, because she seemed to be treating me like her daughter's serious boyfriend already. Going to Florida didn't really appeal to me when I heard it because I had a lot to do and very little time to get away. But after thinking about it, I decided I could get away for a week if it meant I could see Sandy and Ashley's heavy, low, and pendulous breasts in bikinis and tight tops.

A few days after arriving and a few fucks and tit fucks of Ashley later, we went to the beach in the afternoon. After watching Ashley run around in the green bikini she wore the first day I fucked her breasts, you know, the one whose strings she kept tied long to let her low-sitting, heavy, weighty tits hang low and comfortable, we came back to the house.

We decided to go on a walk around the neighborhood before showering and
going to dinner, so Ashley went into her room to change. I remember her calling to me from inside saying, "Hey James, we're just coming right back, right?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm just gonna throw on a t-shirt."

"Okay," Ashley said, "I'm gonna bum it then, it's so humid out there."

Ashley came out of the room wearing a light pink summer dress type outfit. It was ridiculously thin, almost sheer, her weighty hanging tits swinging beneath it as she walked, the dress so loose that the front of it slid down lower as she took her steps, exposing her low cleavage and the tops of her heavy rounded tits that were not supported by a thing. If you can remember how low her cleavage started on her chest, you can imagine how much the front had to slide down. Ashley had to pull the dress back up from the strings at least twice before she got to me.

Ashley laughed and said, "I know, I'm not wearing a bra, deal with it even though you love it."

"Oh I do, but you sure you're not going to accidentally flash everybody? Your dress keeps sliding down, wtf, pull it back up!" I said, laughing.

"I know, I'm just lazy. Let's go."

The walk was pretty boring and I don't even remember what we talked about. All I remember is giving sidelong glances at Ashley's swinging breasts, counting the times her dress started to slip down and when she had to pull it back up. It was about every 8 steps that she had to bring her hands up to the strings and pull them back. But 8 steps later, it would be back down, exposing the first half of her low-starting cleavage and all of that weirdly sexy, vast flat upper chest that finally slopped into her heavy hanging tits. With every step, I could see them beneath the thing fabric, swinging slightly from side to side, the left one slightly clapping into the right, then swinging back as the right slightly clapped into the left.

It was very humid out and very sticky to the point where both of us were covered in sweat after a while. My t-shirt stuck to me and I had to keep pulling it away from me and back to let the air in. It was pretty gross until I realized Ashley was also sweaty and sticky because her dress started clinging to her. Those heavy slightly sagging breasts were molded by the thin fabric, every movement they made shown to the world. Her dark pink nipples began to poke through, then eventually show through. Her breasts gleamed under the layer of sweat covering them, a few small drops of sweat disappearing into her cleavage. The sun shown off her slightly sun-burned upper chest before the dress slid down exposing her the paleness of her low set hefty tits.

On our way back, Ashley asked me to take a picture of her on her phone of her standing next to a huge plant. She leaned slightly down to her left, her cleavage dropping at a slight left angle as her left shoulder dipped. Her left breast hung straight down, swinging slightly beneath her top, the right one seeming to chase after it as both of her heavy tits fell to the side.

When we got back to the house and back into the air conditioning, we both went into Ashley's room to cool off. Ashley sat back on her bed, leaning back on her arms, her breasts sliding towards either side of her body as they parted, her cleavage flattening out as her tits spread.

Ashley blew air upwards onto her face. "Oh my God, it is so hot," she said.

"Yeah, it's nasty out there. I'm so gross right now."

"Me too, yuck. I'm all sticky, I need a shower so bad but I'm so lazy right now." Ashley sat back up, her breasts coming back together as they hung down again as the top half of her body straightened.

I kept finding myself staring at her weighty unsupported breasts, their movement only made more seducing under the thin dress. It was as if you could see everything....but not everything at the same time.

Ashley looked at me and laughed. "What are you looking at?"

"Your tits, obviously," I said.

Ashley looked down at her glistening chest, her skin sticky. "Yeah but they're gross right now, you don't know what it's like to have to deal with sweaty boobs."

"I have to deal with sweaty balls," I said.

"Yeah, but I like balls," Ashley said, "Probably cuz I don't have them, I think they're neat."

"Well I like tits," I said.

Ashley opened her mouth in fake shock. "Oh wow, really?! Yeah but would you suck on sweaty boobs? Cuz I wouldn't suck on sweaty balls."

"You're a real lady, you know that?" I laughed.

I remember Ashley threw a pillow at me, her tits swinging and jiggling as her arm came back, then forward, the force launching the pillow and her heavy breasts at the same time.

"Actually, I probably would," I said.

Ashley said, smiling, "Oh really?" She reached up and took off the shoulder straps of her dress and slide the top of it down.

Her heavy tits jiggled slightly as the top brushed past them, shining under the light, her skin sticky and moist with a thin layer of sweat. I had seen her breasts countless times up until then, but every time I saw them, it was always an experience.

Ashley let the top of her dress fall around her waist as she sat upright on the bed. "Actually, that feels a lot better," I remember her saying. "So come here boob-man. You said you'd lick sweat boobs, so lick. Back it up boooooy."

"Actually I said suck," I said, walking up to her.

Ashley rolled her eyes and put her arms around my shoulders as I bent down. "Same thing, who cares, dummy," she said. "Bet you won't like it though."

I could smell her scent, it wasn't bad, just a sickly sweet odor of sweat mixed with whatever body spray she liked. I reached up and gently placed my hands over her soft, heavy, low-hanging, full breasts. They definitely felt sticky to the touch, I remember, almost moist. I ran my thumbs over her dark pink nipples, squeezing her tits, feeling them give way under my hands feeling like they were almost made of water. Every time I squeezed and moved one, it was like ripples moving under her skin, her entire breast, right or left, jiggling with the slightest contact.

I bought her two soft heavy tits together, her nipples pointing straight out at me, and put the right one (my right, I think) in my mouth. Her left breast tasted salty with sweat, her nipples hardening in my mouth as I ran my tongue over it and the surrounding breast that I managed to get into my mouth. It was very sticky, very sweaty, and very ripe, but also amazing as I can remember.

I came up for air and began licking her left breast, tasting the sweat, trying to lick it off of her, coming back to suck on it every now and then. I moved to her right breast and did the same, trying to lick every inch of sticky sweat off of her massive chest. My tongue eventually moved to her deep cleavage, the flavor of her sweat intensifying as I licked her low-starting cleavage dry. Then I moved up to her massive, flat upper chest, then back down to her breasts.

The silence in the room dragged on as Ashley watched her breasts getting cleaned. She didn't make a noise; she never faked anything if she didn't feel anything.

She did say, "Wow, that feels good," at one point. After a while she pushed me away and looked down at her hanging tits, swinging low on her chest, now a mixture of sweat and saliva. They were even more slick now, shining brighter under the lights.

She brought her hands up and pointed to her tits; they, of course, swayed as her arms moved as they always did. "Well?"

I shrugged. "Not bad, I'd do it again."

Ashley laughed. "Well now I have spit and sweat on me so I definitely need to shower. And no, I won't be sucking your balls."

Ashley stood up from the bed and began walking to the bathroom, the top half of her dress hanging down from her waist, her breasts swinging from the side to side, gently clapping into one another as she walked.

"What about after we shower?" I asked, jokingly.

Ashley turned around, her breasts following, then colliding into one another with a soft "clap" as she stopped. She put her hands on her hips, her tits spreading apart slightly, her cleavage widening as her arms flared out to her sides.

"I was gonna fuck you anyway so fine." She laughed and turned back around. I made a point of watching her to see one of my favorite sights: the sides of her heavy tits swinging out to her sides with every step as she walked away from me. I headed to shower myself, counting down the minutes until that night.

Next: Overhearing Sandy's Bra Conversation

Last edited by partialputter; 12-20-2018 at 03:40 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jmoney22 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2021, 08:55 PM

Part 6: Housesitting for Sandy

Week 1, Sandy's Room:

A few months later, Sandy called me telling me that she and Ashley were going on vacation for two weeks up in Maine and asked if I would housesit for them. Of course, you can imagine the first thought in my head was that this would be two weeks of jerking off into Sandy's DDD cup bras, Ashley's DD cup bras, sweat-stained sports bras, and...well, whatever else I felt like.

I went over to their house that afternoon to so Sandy could show me around and tell me what exactly she wanted done. I remember she opened the door wearing black kapris shorts and a white tank top, her heavy, full, sun-spotted breasts swelling low on her chest beneath the fabric. It was nice and cool in their house and the tiny bumps on the skin of her upper tits stood out to me under the lights, only accenuating the fullness and realness of her regal rack.

As she led me around the house pointing out things that needed to be done (I don't think I heard some of them), my eyes kept locking in on her bra clasp on the band. I noticed it before, but everytime I saw this, I got turned on like crazy.

Her bra clasp consisted of 4 widely spaced hooks it looked like from under her tight, white tank top. The band was massive, incredibly wide, which of course was the only way that those heavy, hanging breasts could be supported. The thing that got me though, was how low her bra band sat around her middle, in fact it was almost AT the middle of the torso. Again, I wondered if she purposely wore the band that low and extended the straps longer so her tits would sit more comfortably. After all, on the chances I did get to see her low-starting, massive, almost foot-long cleavage, it always hung straight before that amazing curve into the bottom of her rounded breasts.

After she finished taking me around downstairs, she led me upstairs to the bedrooms.

"Not really any reason anything should be done up here," she said, looking at her room and down at Ashley's door.

Right, I thought to myself. Except dump out all your dirty bras from your and Ashley's laundry hamper, wrap the straps around my dick, and try to fill your massive bra cups that have been holding your swelling, heavy, hanging tits with cum. Two weeks worth too.

"Okay," I said, my dick already twitching at the thought.

After that I went home, but I would be back in a few days when Sandy and Ashley left. When I got home, Sandy and Ashley's saved FB pics beckoned me, but I resisted, telling myself to save up bc the first load into those bras would have to be a big one to start the two weeks off right.

As stupid as it sounds, that night I had trouble sleeping. I couldn't stop thinking about the next two weeks, plus the few extra days I had to wait to even start housesitting! I remember looking at the clock and it said 4 AM, which I remember very well because I picked up the phone and called my buddy Ron.

If you remember Ron, he and I had been jerk buddies over Sandy and Ashley for some time now. Until I posted these stories on here, he was the only one who was reading them. Ron was the one who I first jerked into Sandy and Ashley's bras with at the part at their house, watching them from the window above, their heavy pendulous breasts swinging, jiggling, and shaking with every movement they made.

*Note: I have notated the parts of this story Ron has recollected that I had forgotten, or in my excitement of reliving this, overlooked. A few texts were made to him in the process of writing this to get some things straight*

Ron picked up after a few rings and of course sounded pissed off.

"What the fuck," he said sleepily.

"Dude, it's me," I replied.

Ron paused on the other end and came back with, "Yeah, I fucking know dude, it's like 4 AM, so what the fuck?"

I almost laughed out loud but said, "Dude, Sandy asked me to housesit for them in a few days when they're going to Maine. I have a key and everything, you know what that means, right."

There was another pause before Ron said, sounding awake now, "Oh damn, that's like one of our fantasies right out of our minds!"

I could feel my heart beating faster as the thoughts of us in the house of Sandy and Ashley, their dirty bras scattered everywhere, with out dicks out trying to fill the cups with as much cum as we could.

I even said, "I know, my heart is like racing just thinking about it."

"Shut the hell up," Ron said laughing. "You actually get to FUCK Ashley AND her tits, AND cum on them in PERSON."

I knew that was coming at some point so I told him, "One, true, two, I don't get to do that with Sandy and you know I have a thing for MILFs....especially ones of people I know.....and three, doing this kind of stuff is almost better than Ashley's tits in person bc it's so fucking naughty."

Ron laughed and said, "That's actually a good point. Okay so what's the plan?"

"Two days, they leave at 2 P.M. Meet me there at 4 P.M," I said.

"You're on dude. I owe you."

We hung up and I went to the bathroom for some melatonin to see if I could actually fall asleep. I had a feeling I'd be using it a lot the next two nights.

Two days later I went over to Sandy and Ashley's place to start the two weeks of bra jerking. Ron met me there a few minutes later and together we went inside.

I remember turning the key in the lock of the front door and hearing it click open, the door opening, and the scent of Sandy and Ashley that wafted around the house hit us dead on.

"Dude," Ron said. "Something about you unlocking that door has me hard already."

I looked down at the key and saw my fingers were shaking slightly with the adrenaline.

"Me too,", I said. "It's so hot knowing we have full access."

"And they have no idea what we're doing in here with their bras," Ron said.

It was then we realized we had just been standing outside looking in for that entire conversation and we laughed.

"We suck, dude," Ron said.

I laughed and went inside, "I know, but who cares. We need to relish it."

We took another moment and stood quietly in the front hallway, listening to the silence. I think we both were trying to soak in the eroticness of it all, being alone in the house of Ashley and her mom, both of whose breasts we had obsessed over together for months, almost a year now.

Eventually we made out way upstairs and stood in the hall. *Ron remembered this moment very well*

"Sandy or Ashley's room?" I asked.

Ron took a few seconds then said, "Sandy. You haven't seen Sandy's tits in person so lets start with the one you never had."

I laughed and said, "Good idea."

We went down the hall to the last door and went through into Sandy's room. It looked exactly like it did months ago when Ron and I snuck up to it during the party at their house and jerked into her bras then leaving faint traces of our cum on Sandy and Ashley's shirts after we hugged them at the end of the night.

The smell and sight of her room turned me on and my heart began beating even faster. Just being in it and being able to take your time and enjoy it was amazing. The last time we were in here, we were so built up I don't think we really took the time to appreciate it. This was definitely a place we were not supposed to be in, and we were going through her private things without her knowing. Right now, Sandy was on a plane somewhere, reading a book or watching a movie, probably with her full, round, heavy-hanging breasts stretching her t-shirt, drawing looks from whatever guys were around here. Maybe her nipples were showing through the thin fabric in the air-conditioned plane. Maybe she was napping, maybe she was talking to Ashley, eating lunch, who knows. The only thing Ron and I did know was that she had no idea what was going on back at her house, where Ron and I were right now, and what we were about to do to her bras.....things she probably never gave much more of a second thought to other than they were underwear and part of her every day routine.

But to us, they were much more. So much more. This was no disprespect to Sandy, or Ashley. This was to honor them and to flatter them.

Thinking of Sandy somewhere far off doing whatever she was doing on that plane and then looking at us in her bedroom at that very moment made the pre-cum start leaking from my dick. I remember because I hate the feeling of it staining my boxers. Even after I jerk off, I have to wait a while to be sure to get all the cum out of my dick or else once I get soft again, some residue always stains my boxers. Annoying to me, but this time I didn't care.

Sandy's laundry hamper was in her closet which in turn led into her bathroom. Her hamper was a green color *Ron remembers this* and pretty big. The lid was closed and I went to open it, but Ron stopped me. *Ron definitely remembers stopping me*.

"Let's take it out into the bedroom," he said.

"Good idea."

We took the hamper out into the bedroom and turned it over, the lid swinging down, and her dirty laundry spilling into a pile on the floor. The smell of her scent wafted over us as the clothes caused a breeze into our faces.

I remember the first thing on top was a green v-neck t-shirt, the same one she wore that night of the party. I reached down and picked it up, noticing the lines on the front of it where her heavy hanging tits had strained the fabric. I lifted the shirt to my nose and smelled it, Sandy's scent overwhelming me.

Across from me, Ron was doing the same with a brown tank top, obviously putting the part of the top where her breasts had strained the fabric right up to his face.

We didn't say a word for the next few minutes but began picking out the bras. All were underwire bras, their massive cups wrinkled from wear and being crumpled up in the hamper. We began checking tags just for the hell of it, even though the size "34DDD" had been in our minds for all the time we've known. And I think we both knew hot how it was that Sandy had no idea that we knew what her bra size was.

We piled up Sandy's dirty bras, there were eight total, including two sports bras, one of which was almost stiff with dried sweat, right where her under arms would have fallen under, and two large spots on the inner part where her tits would have been squished together.

I could feel my cock hardening in my pants, the pre-cum almost oozing out at this point. I took four of Sandy's bras, Ron taking the other, then set them aside. Without speaking a word, we knew what do do next.

We made out way out into the hallway and into Ashley's room, finding her hamper, this one was also green, and dumping it out. Again, mostly t-shirts, some tanktops, collared shirts and finally, 4 bras. We took those and brought them back into Sandy's room and dumped them in the piles we had made with Sandy's. Two of Ashley's bras each to go with the 4 each for Sandy's.

I was in the middle of unbuttoning my pants when Ron snapped his fingers and said, "Fuck, I completely fucking forgot!"

"What?" I asked. I remember there was nothing more than I wanted to do than spew my cum into the bras in front of me.

Ron jumped up and ran out of the room. I heard him run down the stairs and out the front door. I remember thinking, wtf is he doing as I took my pants off, then my boxers, my dick fully hard and erect, the head glistening with pre-cum from where my boxers had smeared it.

Ron came back in a second, running back up the stairs carrying a laptop and a projector in his arms.

"What the fuck is that," I asked.

Ron glanced at my dick and said, "Started already huh? Should have waited."

Ron proceeded to turn his laptop on, then looked around the room while it booted up. He plugged it into the projector and positioned it on Sandy's dressor, facing the wall at the head of her bed. He got up at one point and took a large picture of some landscape off the wall and then all of a sudden, his desktop popped up on the cream-colored wallpaper.

Ron looked over and said, "Okay turn around, this is a surprise."

I rolled my eyes and turned around, although I had a feeling I knew what he was doing. In a few seconds, he said, "Okay, turn back around."

I turned around to find a FB picture of Sandy in the green v-neck t-shirt blown up on the wall behind her bed. It was just like I remembered, I had the same picture on my computer. Nicely cropped to focus just on Sandy, she was wearing the green t-shirt with white pants. The v-neck was deep, revealing that massive flat upper chest that she had that Ashley had also inherited. It only accentuated how low her cleavage started on her chest bc the v-neck was so steep, yet you could still see no cleavage. Just the hint of the top of it before her two heavy, rounded full, breasts strained the shirt out and to the sides.

I was so pumped up I barely manged to say without my voice shaking slightly, "You are the man, that is amazing."

Ron already had his pants and boxers off, his dick also fully hard as he reached for one of Sandy's bras. I ran out at one point to get some folding chairs from the deck (longest few minutes of my life) and brought them back up.

We put the chairs at the foot of her bed, dumping the pile of 34DDD and 34DD cup bras on Sandy's sheets in front of us. Sitting in the chairs, we faced the wall at the head of her bed, staring at Sandy in her green t-shirt, with her mature, regal rack almost pushing out to us as if calling is to suck on her breasts.

For the next few hours, we edged like crazy, almost driving ourselves nuts. We stared at Sandy's tits in that green t-shirt, her smiling right back at us, as if watching us, knowing what we were doing. Her bed lay in front of us covered in her and Ashley's dirty bras and sweat-stained sports bras providing extra scenery to add to the experience of jerking to her massive MILF tits.

I don't know about Ron, but I alternated bras randomly, leaving some hanging around the bottom of my dick by the shoulder strap, wrapping my dick in one cup, then the other, sliding it up and down, then stopping before cumming to switch to another bra, letting the last one fall to the bottom of my dick with the others. Pretty soon, I had 3-4 bras hanging down from my dick with a 5th's DDD cups around my cock, the straps wound tightly around my shaft. I even put one of her sweaty sports bras in my mouth (LOL), tasting her tit sweat, the saltiness of it, turning that crusty sweat spot back into a wet one.

After a while both Ron and I exploded all over which ever bra we currently were jerking with. On mine, I filled one of the cups a pretty good amount, getting good coverage for all the fabric that held a DDD breast.

I used the other cup to clean up the rest of my cum that still leaked out of my cock. Ron did the same to his while I also used some of the shoulder straps and the bands to completely dry my dick, trying to cover as much of the bras as possible.

A few seconds later Ron and I hit the bathroom to wash our hands, then high-fived.

"Dude, that was amazing," I said. "That was a great fucking call getting the projector."

Ron went to put his clothes back on and said, "Yeah, I thought of it yesterday."

"Up for another round in a few?" I asked.

"Oh yea," he said. "Let's get recharged."

"This time in Ashley's room?"

"Oh yea," Ron said with a grin.

We ordered a pizza in the meantime and plopped down on the couch downstairs to watch TV and eat while we waited for our cum to regenerate for the next round of bra jerking. Covering 34DDD and 34DD bras is no easy task and we had two weeks to go.

The next week we only went home a few hours total. We spent the nights and days at Sandy's house, cumming into her bras at least 4-5 times a day, sometimes more. By the end of the first week, all of Sandy and Ashley's dirty bras were crusty with our dried cum and we still had a week to go.

What to do then?

Next:

Week 2, Ashley's Room
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nb22 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2021, 09:08 PM

Week 2, Ashley's Room...Sort of:

The next week after immersing Sandy and Ashley's worn bras in loads and loads of cum in Sandy's room, Ron and I moved the chairs and projector into Ashley's room. Ashley's room was smaller but plenty of wall space to put her pictures up while we did our work.

Right now, we had a bunch of Sandy's 34DDD bras and Ashley's 34DD bras that were absolutely crusted with a week's worth of dry cum. They were unusable at this point and we knew they would probably hurt more than feel good.

We decided to toss them in the washing machine with no soap, at least we could wash some of the dry cum away and get them fresh without actually fully cleansing them. That way, some of the "tit residue" as we called it, would still be in the cups.

After they washed, we let them air dry.

"Think we should just go it with clean ones?" I asked.

"No," Ron said, "the dirty bras is almost the whole point, right?" *Ron was actually going through her clean bras at the time*

He had a point so we waited a few hours to let those amazing DDD and DD cups dry out. We got them from Sandy's bathroom and went into Ashley's room, the chairs already set up next to her bed, this time on the side bc of the way her room was laid out. Ron had the projector on with a picture of her wearing low cut white top covering a large portion of the wall.

I won't go into the details of jerking with the bras again, but it was just as hot as it always was. The feeling of those cups encircling our dicks, the thick straps hanging down, sometimes wrapped around the shafts, the taste of their scent left over from Sandy and Ashley's heavy hanging breasts that had once been slightly squished against the cups.

I know I came at least 5 times in those bras that day over 8-10 hours. By that time, Ron and I knew we had to come up with a new idea to last the rest of the week. Being alone in Sandy and Ashley's house needed to be fully taken advantage of so we had to come up with something creative.

Ron and I sat on the couch in the living room trying to figure something, the TV was on and we had our feet up. We had all the time in the world, so there was no rush anyway.

"So what do you think?", Ron asked.

"I don't know, we need something to make an impression."

Finally, I said, "You know, that one time back in the day when we left the party here and we put some of our cum on their shirts when we hugged and then left? I thought about that every day and it turned me on so much knowing our cum was just staining those tits the entire evening."

Ron said, "That was amazing. What are you thinking?"

I remember I said, "Let's do it on a larger scale."

I stood up, took my shirt off, then my boxers (that's all we were wearing). Ron laughed and said, "Wtf are u doing?"

I wasn't ashamed to be naked in front of him, we played on the same varsity teams for multiple sports. What was good about Ron was that we were both strictly straight, no touching, but no discomfort with seeing the other naked.

I picked up one of Sandy's 34DDD bras and one of Ashley's DD cupped ones, left them hang down from the shoulder straps from my dick as always and began to walk naked out of the room.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Ron said again.

I remember I turned back, the bras hanging down from my erect, already leaking dick from the thought I had, and said, "I'm going to walk around this house, jerking into these bras and I'm going to cum on something in whatever room I'm in."

I checked my watch. "And I'm going to do it until I can't go anymore".

Ron stood up and did the same as I did and we split up, walking naked around Sandy and Ashley's house, their bras wrapped around our dicks, jerking as we went. A little while later, Ron and I both walked into the kitchen and laughed when we saw one another.

"We think a like," Ron said, heading for the fridge.

I laughed, "Oh yea, first stop is definitely the kitchen."

A few minutes later we were jerking in front of the open fridge and then both exploded into the bra cups, saturating the inside of the fabric.

We were about two minutes apart but both our loads were still pretty big, even after a full weeks worth of jerking off 4-5 times a day.

I remember scooping that first load out of the bra cup, reaching for the gallon of 2% milk in the fridge, taking the cap off, and scrapping my cum into the opening. Then I put the cap back on and shook the jug, mixing my cum with the milk. I have to tell you, I almost got right back in the mood to jerk again with the thought of them pouring that milk into their cereal when they were back, unknowingly devouring my cum that was now evenly saturated in the milk.

Hilariously, Ron was smearing his cum on the inner part of the door handle to the fridge. He said, "You stole my idea.....guess first cummer gets first choice."

I laughed and said, "The door handle, wtf?"

Ron shrugged. "It'll be dry and I'll know they've been touching it."

We spent the rest of the week doing the same routine, walking around the house, jerking into their bras and cumming on whatever we could. We didn't try to make it obvious. I personally dumped cum on Ashley's toothbrush, checking later to see what it felt like. The brush was stiff like it normally is when not being used or wet. Perfect.

I also left a load for Sandy in her bodywash bottle in the shower, knowing she would be rubbing my cum all over her massive, heavy, hanging round breasts and foot long cleavage with her first shower back home.

More of my cum from that week I put on the underside of Ashley and Sandy's sheets, knowing they wouldn't see it, but they'd be touching it. It would definitely be crusty, and it might have a little risk, but at the time I was so pumped up at the thought, I wiped my hand clean on both sheets, pulling them back in place after.

Ron and I left our cum in many of the same places where we knew they'd be touching and/or touching themselves after. Ron left a nice sized load (according to him ) in one of Ashley's hand lotion bottles, Sandy's tooth brush, and in a box of cereal, knowing his cum would be dry and unoticable on the stiff, sugary cereal when in a few hours.

The next week, we covered many objects with our loads, put cum in lotion bottles, shampoo, on soap, in food, everywhere we could. It was our way of leaving a mark of thanks, honoring them for the two weeks, for their sets of low-starting, heavy breasts, for the massive loads, for the bras, and just for being the m other - d aughter pair we'd been jerking to for almost a year.

They haven't said a word since, and if they did notice, they haven't brought it up. But I still know, Sandy and Ashley's house will always been decorated with loads and loads of our cum, cum that Sandy and Ashley had rubbed on their pendulous breasts, cum that they had eaten or drank, cum that they had rubbed on their hands and bodies, cum that they had slept in and covered their teeth in from brushing.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s