uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2013, 05:59 AM

Default Exgf having sex on the phone talking to me

Some years ago I had a girlfriend for over a year. She was very inexpereinced and shy that time and i have been her 2nd guy she had sex with.

After me and my girlfriend ended our relationship we didnt have contact for some months when suddenly she started calling me on the phone again wanting to discuss random stuff, sometimes in the middle of the night.
During that calls she often left the phone for some minutes what made me suspicious and so i recorded all the next calls. So thats how I found out when enhancing the volume later that she always had one or more guys with her. It was crystalclear that they fucked her and that she sucked them off while I was on the phone with her.

This carried on for weeks and the more time passed the less she tried to hide anything. The guys were talking louder (sometimes about me like "That idiot, he doesnt get that we are fucking you" or " Did he really have such a small dick" with her answering "Yes!") and my exgf sucked them off loudly gagging on their cocks. The strange thing is that I never told her that i knew what was going on and she never told me either.

Does anyone had the same experiences or even recorded that calls? I deleted all my recordings when i got a new gf.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to monitor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 10:10 AM

Can't say that I have but I would have loved listening to wifey over the phone getting fucked. Even better if she would have pictures to prove!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jarhead03 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2013, 07:49 PM

She sounds pretty nasty behaving like that... Why would she enjoy bad mouthing you ?
Old 03-03-2013, 11:58 AM

No idea but she wasnt very experienced when we were together and she wanted to be a bad girl after our relationship i guess. She had 3somes when she went to university and fucked MANY other guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to monitor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 08:53 PM

Default sounds like a freak

That sounds borderline psycho lol..and what guys would even go for it. I mean if I was about to bang a girl and she said hold on let me call my ex so I can talk to him while ur fucking me I would be like wtf no!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to southafman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2013, 07:58 AM

Thanked 4,056 Times in 404 Posts

I recall once fucking an old GF while she was on the phone with her father. It was hot. I also recall fucking another GF while she was on the phone with one of her GF's.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamanrc For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2013, 09:07 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default On the phone

Ha ha ha...........Yep it happen with me but in a different type of situation. I was in the Army National Guard at the time and married to my first wife. I was at Ft Riley for annual training and decided to call home one night. Well I guess the plan was for her ass to pick up the phone but instead it some how got put on speaker which she didn't know about at the time. I heard her getting fucked and talking dirty as hell to the guy fucking her. I got all over her ass when I got home and she denied it saying she never did no such thing. But the phone we had also recorded all conversations which she knew but had apparently forgot so nothing was erased. I played it for the dumb ass and boy did she get all red and stormed out of the house. A couple of weeks later I filed for divorce.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2021, 08:13 AM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 612 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
Ha ha ha...........Yep it happen with me but in a different type of situation. I was in the Army National Guard at the time and married to my first wife. I was at Ft Riley for annual training and decided to call home one night. Well I guess the plan was for her ass to pick up the phone but instead it some how got put on speaker which she didn't know about at the time. I heard her getting fucked and talking dirty as hell to the guy fucking her. I got all over her ass when I got home and she denied it saying she never did no such thing. But the phone we had also recorded all conversations which she knew but had apparently forgot so nothing was erased. I played it for the dumb ass and boy did she get all red and stormed out of the house. A couple of weeks later I filed for divorce.
I remember once eating wife's pussy as she sat on kitchen chair in robe, legs spread, no panties as she talked on fone with her mom
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1