Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2024, 04:53 AM

Thanked 1,648 Times in 293 Posts
Default Caught dad looking up wife's dress

My dad popped over last night for a couple of hours just for a general chit chat and being as he's getting on a bit now let him have the armchair while I sat opposite on the sofa , my wife was sat on the floor keeping our daughter entertained as we chatted , after a while I realised he would lose his concentration as his gaze kept going to my wife and daughter on the floor and as I looked over I could see why , from how my wife was positioned sitting on the floor having one leg up the other laying down was giving a full on view of her white cotton knickers up her dress a proper between the legs view , my dad realised I knew what he was looking at and pulled a kind of oooohhh face at me before then blatantly carrying on looking back at her bright white knickers between her legs even engaging her in conversation a few times while still looking up her dress ,he made no attempt to hide it from me what he was doing once he was rumbled and in fact think he was enjoying letting me know he was enjoying his daughter in laws prolonged gusset show !! I could see exactly what he could see so he got a great view of her very thin white cotton knickers giving a hint of her big pussy lips and dark pubes underneath !! Never ever had any kind of conversation with my dad like this before so this was a first but was a very interesting chat we had when my wife took our daughter up to bed !!
Old 04-30-2024, 05:54 AM

Isn't it nice to have a healthy dad😁
If you had a nice car, wouldn't you appreciate him looking under the hood?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2024, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
Isn't it nice to have a healthy dad😁
If you had a nice car, wouldn't you appreciate him looking under the hood?
I certainly didn't mind him looking and I know it won't be the last time either

Last edited by tinworm; 04-30-2024 at 06:13 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 05:05 AM

Im starting to wonder now how many times he had a sneaky look
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 07:27 AM

That’s not nothing at all, my dad actually made a pass at my first wife while I was gone. She outright told me that he was trying to talk her into bed. I confronted him about it, but he denied all of it. So I thought she was feeding me a story, that was until I talked to one of my other brothers who told me that our dad also made a pass at my other brothers wife Linda once. I ask Linda about it and she said that he had once made a pass at her too.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DJS1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 08:11 AM

Thanked 16,290 Times in 1,138 Posts

My dad blatantly asked my ex-wife if he could see her boobs. Funny thing is that she really thought about it. She lifted up her shirt and let him see her boring white bra, and was about to lift up her bra, but then she changed her mind at the last second.

In the moment, it seemed funny and silly more than weird. But 25 years later, it seems weird once it finally came out that my dad's creepiness landed him in prison for several years!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJS1985 View Post
That’s not nothing at all, my dad actually made a pass at my first wife while I was gone. She outright told me that he was trying to talk her into bed. I confronted him about it, but he denied all of it. So I thought she was feeding me a story, that was until I talked to one of my other brothers who told me that our dad also made a pass at my other brothers wife Linda once. I ask Linda about it and she said that he had once made a pass at her too.
Well that does sound a bit much I must admit , I certainly don't think that would even cross my dads mind tbh even if he was enjoying the view between my wife's legs , I don't really mind that my dad was looking at my wife's knickers and kind of enjoyed the comments about it when my wife was out of ear shot but making a pass at her would something completely different !!

Last edited by tinworm; 05-03-2024 at 08:49 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 07:07 PM

Like always, I like purposely exposing upskirt view of my wife. She knows I had this fetish and she's quite enjoy.

So last year my sister moved to her new house. We had a housewarming event in a weekend. It's around mid July, super hot that day. I asked if my wife could wear this white denim skirt I like. It's a short high waisted denim skirt. It had a build-in cheap quality shorts and I found it annoying so I cut that off. It would make my wife expose her panties when she's sitting no matter in what position unless she got something to cover up the gap between her thighs.

When we got there in the afternoon, my sister prepared tea and some cake for us to chill a little waiting for dinner. At the time, my wife sat next to me, and the one who sat at her opposite was my dad, which I believed he had been many times seeing my wife's upskirt.
Like I mentioned before, my wife now had no any item to place on her thighs, even she had her legs crossed, it's still a view down there. I caught my dad multiple times that he gazed at the direction of my wife's leg between. I don't know if my dad would get boner due to this, but I certainly would and I did.

Being a good child, giving my dad a nice view of my wife's upskirt for 2 hours, isn't that amazing 🤩
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My dad blatantly asked my ex-wife if he could see her boobs. Funny thing is that she really thought about it. She lifted up her shirt and let him see her boring white bra, and was about to lift up her bra, but then she changed her mind at the last second.

In the moment, it seemed funny and silly more than weird. But 25 years later, it seems weird once it finally came out that my dad's creepiness landed him in prison for several years!
That's amazing yet shocking at the same time if that makes sense , I can't imagine for one moment my dad asking my wife to show him her knickers or more for that matter let alone her actually doing it !! It sounds like your ex-wife was put in an awkward position and clearly for your dad seems his activities what ever they may have been got him in serious trouble to end up in prison for it !! I can honestly say that fortunately I didn't have and have never had any kind of creepy or odd vibe from my dad and really just accepted it that like me he enjoys a nice upskirt view should the opportunity arise just in this case it happened to be my wife or in his case his daughter-in-law , I love seeing a womans knickers especially up her skirt or dress and apparently so it would seem my dad does too
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2024, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyefunJo View Post
Like always, I like purposely exposing upskirt view of my wife. She knows I had this fetish and she's quite enjoy.

So last year my sister moved to her new house. We had a housewarming event in a weekend. It's around mid July, super hot that day. I asked if my wife could wear this white denim skirt I like. It's a short high waisted denim skirt. It had a build-in cheap quality shorts and I found it annoying so I cut that off. It would make my wife expose her panties when she's sitting no matter in what position unless she got something to cover up the gap between her thighs.

When we got there in the afternoon, my sister prepared tea and some cake for us to chill a little waiting for dinner. At the time, my wife sat next to me, and the one who sat at her opposite was my dad, which I believed he had been many times seeing my wife's upskirt.
Like I mentioned before, my wife now had no any item to place on her thighs, even she had her legs crossed, it's still a view down there. I caught my dad multiple times that he gazed at the direction of my wife's leg between. I don't know if my dad would get boner due to this, but I certainly would and I did.

Being a good child, giving my dad a nice view of my wife's upskirt for 2 hours, isn't that amazing 🤩
Sounds like you and your wife have some very naughty upskirt fun and great that you can both enjoy it as well and by all accounts so did your dad , my dad didn't quite get as long a view as your dad did but enjoyed it none the less , my wife was oblivious her knickers were on show let alone that my dad was enjoying the view of her exposing them but like you I very much enjoy it when I know someone is looking up my wife's skirt/dress and in this case it happened to be my dad
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:

Tags
knickers, panties, upskirt, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ISOKCK3 8

0m:58s

11-11-2004
Austria03e03

10m:02s

06-09-2020
received 10205097280663236

1m:04s