Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2016, 04:49 AM

Talking My dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
I like dressing for sex... it feels good to dress to tease, and guys like it too. I don't have the big boob body, so dressing for sex also enhanses what I don't have... walking around in high heels and sexy outfits turns me on , especially short skirts & heels or bikinis & heels..-.. it makes me feel desirable. thats one of several reasons I like clothed sex.
You are stunning just as you are, never and I mean never complain about your breast size, perfect is the word I would use.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuzolto For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2016, 04:58 AM

Cool Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Came home very late tonight @ 12;30, and found my wife sleeping in bed w/ stockings and heels on ???

I thought she was waiting for me to come home, but upon closer examination, she had cum dripping out of her pussy & on her stockings!! I shook her to wake her and to her surprise I was home... she immediatly said, " Honey, I was a bad girl today"... Yes it looks like you were I replied.... Ends up she had a "select" friend over all afternoon, and when he left, another "select" friend came over and spent a few hours in the evening with her !!... She knew I wouldn't be home till midnight so she took advantage of her horny ways.....

I told her she looked like she was pretty well fucked.... She layed back and spread her legs to me and told me to stick my cock in her and find out for myself. I climbed on and when I slid in , and, alot of sperm came out ! ... she asked if she was lubed up enough for me...lol..... my question was , "how many loads am I fucking".. she said a few, but wasn't really sure. I told her she was a cum sl*t, and she said that she was MY cumsl*t....
So while I'm out all day, she was home fucking and sucking all day w/ 2 different guys!! and they pumped alot of sperm in her married pussy. She started talking dirty cuck talk to me while I'm thrusting my cock in her slippery hole until I exploded my sperm to mix w/ theirs...she just moaned wrapping her legs around me to hold me in her till I had nothing left to pump in her.....I stepped back and she kept her legs up and spread so I could see her used pussy dripping sperm into a puddle on the bed. Then I noticed she had dried sperm on her tits too.
She was a mess...she stood up on the bed and it all started running out and she said, "Look what your friends did to me today"..lol.. I cupped her pussy w/ my hand collecting the drippings, and spread it on her face and mouth to her delight.. Then we took an shower together . When we changed the sheets and went to bed for the evening, she she sucked me hard and climbed on top of me and rode me to another sperm pumping orgasm.
I asked , haven't you had enough already??!!!!.. her reply was , that shes in a very horny mood and wants to have Sunday Football play session w/ me and my friends..!!.... I'm going to give her a big creampie-gangbang session to settle her down if I can get her "select" friends to come over...she going to be so fucked RAW.. she won't walk straight for a week when we're done... be careful what you ask for honey!??
Does she have a sister,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuzolto For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2017, 10:16 PM

Thanked 25,664 Times in 2,732 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuzolto View Post
Does she have a sister,
Yes I do... she lives in Charleston, SC... I ve mentioned our relationship in past posts & posted a few pics of her.... look for them back a ways in posts.... basically, we have been swapping boyfriends since we were teens, and now swap husbands when we visit each other... look for those posts for details...

See posts # 10, 14, 53 to start....
Attached Thumbnails
sil9.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 01-01-2017 at 10:23 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2017, 12:41 PM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

Just a random thought from me and didn't know where else to put it. My wife is no longer on BC and I kind of miss having threesomes and fucking her after she has a load inside of her. Oh well. Maybe if she gets pregnant. :P
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2017, 01:48 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xax_xiii@hotmail.com View Post
Just a random thought from me and didn't know where else to put it. My wife is no longer on BC and I kind of miss having threesomes and fucking her after she has a load inside of her. Oh well. Maybe if she gets pregnant. :P
She's quite sexy! Good luck!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2017, 07:49 PM

Default xii@ hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by xax_xiii@hotmail.com View Post

Random preggos cost money for husbands, (not daddys) for many many many years......think
Old 01-11-2017, 06:29 PM

I think he's saying they've curtailed their activities for the time being... and therefore he misses it... because they're NOT playing currently.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uglymonkeylove For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2017, 04:41 PM

Default Sunday Playoffs

Had a Sunday Playoffs party w/ the wife and her female friend and 2- of her "select" friends... FFMMM.

The wife wore her Bud Girl dress, and her girlfriend wore a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader outfit she bought online last year.. (shes a Dallas fan ).... We played a game where as if the Cowboys scored my wife ( the Bud Girl, ) had to do something sexual with the guys,,, and,,, if the Packers scored her girlfriend, (the Cheerleader)., had to do the same....their personal choice as to what...

At one of the Cheerleaders turns, she took off her white undie, (she had a short cheerleader skirt on ) and climbed on each guy and rode his cock!.. no one came, just a brief wet ride........>>.when it was the Bud Girls turn she sucked each guy , no one came,, just a wet short sucking each....just fun...>>> it varied through the game.. tits & ass playing etc, etc... use you imagination , it probably happened.... they were both sitting on our laps watching the game in their skirt & dress w/ no panties in between scores.

After the game, we all enjoyed Fucking the DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADER and THE BUD GIRL..!!...lol
We were all in the guest room taking turns on both of them,,, or.... were they taking turns on us???... who knows??
We double & triple teamed each of them often for 3 hrs and the whole time their outfits were still on.. a little disheveled and open exposing, but on... it was a football guys fantasy of sexual fun fueled by cocktails and lust.

The Cheerleader was really horny!.. she was always looking for the next cock or 2.... the Bud Girl was not far behind ,,but she, (my wife & me ) were the hosts and were taking breaks for cocktail refills .
Needless to say while us guys recharged in between sessions of filling them w/ our cum loads,, they took care of each other in their Bi-ways... lol.... all their holes were full of our multi-cum-loads & some on their outfits & tits...to their pleasure.

The girls in the end, took each of us individually into the shower and they both washed us guys as we soapily caressed/washed them . The guys went home , but the girlfriend stayed the night... so I got to watch them have a lezzyfest, and then join in later'... Bi-women lezzy-fests are nice, but IN THE END --THEY NEED A STIFF REAL COCK to bring it all together.... while fucking the girlfriend doggy, the wife was behind me pushing my butt gently to feel & help thrust into her.. ... doing the wife missionary, the girlfriend rode her face looking at me as we kissed and I was caressing her tits while unloading into my wife slippery pussy. we all collasped on the bed together and eventually slept together until morning.....

Sunday Football Playoffs fun..sharing the wife- again.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7566.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 01-17-2017 at 04:47 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2017, 09:37 PM

So far in our marriage, my wife has agreed to go to three small private swing parties. We went to our first party after we'd been married about four years. It's been about two years since our last swing party. There were two other couples at the first two parties and three others at the third one. We knew all the other couples at the first two parties and one of the couples at the third one. My wife was willing to go to the first two parties because she liked one of the guys at each of them.

The third party was a different story. My wife was unsure about going because we didn't know two of the three other couples who would be there. The one couple we know vouched for them and they sent me pictures of themselves. They were all decent looking and within our preferred age range, so my wife finally agreed to go. I really wanted to go because I wanted to fuck the wife of the couple we know and I knew she wanted to fuck me.

At the third party, we had a hiccup when we were sitting around chatting to get to know each other a bit and the two wives of the two couples we didn't know said they'd be willing to do DPs. Those two couples had known each other for a while and had done DPs with each other. But the wife of the couple we knew did not do anal. My wife did anal but only very slowly and gently and was not enthusiastic about doing anal at a swing party. Luckily the two wives we didn't know were nice about it and said to never mind about doing DPs.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mightymitch22 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 11:34 PM

Default Anyone around

Anyone around or awake?

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3