photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-20-2016, 06:24 PM

Thumbs up back in the day

[QUOTE=gbdick;2161123]I hardly ever wear a bra. I dated back in the braless 70s and hardly anyone wore one.

Yeah, Man I miss the 70's, bra less women and crocheted bikinis...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 07:01 PM

Thanked 6,397 Times in 333 Posts
Default Always Braless

My wife is 60 now and her tits have sagged to that of a 30 year old! She's still pretty damn firm and they're still big. I don't know how she got so lucky because she still hardly ever wears a bra. A lot of men have seen her tits over the years. She just doesn't care who see's her. My friends and their wives have commented over the years about it and she just says she finds bras uncomfortable. Yes, she wears thin blouses at times. She enjoys the looks she gets. She's still hot.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 09:09 PM

My wife has a firm set of big boobs and is quite comfortable not wearing a bra. We went to a BBQ last summer and this was the top she wore. In the sun it is practically see-thru.
No complaints from the men at the BBQ and we both enjoyed all the attention she got
Attached Thumbnails
braless.jpg  
Old 11-04-2016, 09:28 PM

Talking

My wife has small tits, when she was younger she went braless a lot , in the 1980s it seemed more common. In the summer it was usual for her to flash them about a bit.

These days she mostly wears a bra. But we were on holiday in Spain without children so I encouraged her to leave the bras in the case. I enjoyed seeing her breasts and nipples directly against her thin tops and dresses!

She even managed some topless sunbathing, but that's another story
Old 11-05-2016, 02:48 AM

Thanked 8,368 Times in 553 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingwell View Post
My wife has small tits, when she was younger she went braless a lot , in the 1980s it seemed more common. In the summer it was usual for her to flash them about a bit.

These days she mostly wears a bra. But we were on holiday in Spain without children so I encouraged her to leave the bras in the case. I enjoyed seeing her breasts and nipples directly against her thin tops and dresses!

She even managed some topless sunbathing, but that's another story
I find the same. My wife is prudish around people she knows, even family, but OK on a nude beach or on holiday away from home. I like it when we come off the beach and she's wearing a thin top, no bra and we stop off at the supermarket on the way home. It's usually colder inside so her nipples poke through her top. I usually tell her to go ahead whist I just change my shoes or something, then go in and watch her from a distance for a little while. I enjoy watching other men moving into position to get close look at her tits. Just pretending to look at something on the same shelf.
I can spot the behaviour easily having had plenty of experience myself.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2016, 04:12 AM

Thanked 6,397 Times in 333 Posts
Default Always Braless

I've always liked showing off my tits since the first guy sucked on them when I was a young teen. I found out real quick what power they had over men when you flashed them or showed a little nipple in a thin blouse. (Of course being able to give a great blow job helps too.) The fact that the no bra look was fashionable in the 70s made it socially OK to show your tits helped a lot too. I've always loved to show mine and since my hubby and I have always had an open marriage he loved to see me use my big tits to seduce another man into fucking me. (Usually in front of my husband who jerked off watching me) I still have firm tits and don't own a bra. I thought you all might like a young and older photo of me to show just how firm my tits still are. One picture is me at 20 the other is me in my late 50s. (Sorry about the quality of the second one. It stuck to the photo album page before I scanned it.) Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
c*nt.jpg   c*nt1.jpg  

Old 11-11-2016, 04:00 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts
Default Wife's Friend

Recently my wife and I went out for dinner. We took her car but she had a couple of glasses of wine and asked me to drive. She mentioned that she needed to drop a book off at her friend's house. I said that was fine and she called her friend. Her friend said to blow the horn when she arrived and she would run out and get it.

I didn't think anything about it so I pulled in the yard and tapped the horn. The carport light came on and her friend came out the side door. She was wearing a white nightshirt. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra as she is a well endowed woman.

Now what makes this more interesting is that she is very conservative in her dress. She is in her mid 40s and she always wears a bra and tops that cover everything. Even an exposed bra strap would embarrass her.

So she comes up to the car at a good clip so her titties and bouncing and swaying. As she nears the car, a motion light pops on, giving an even better view. She comes to the driver's side then does a double-take as she realizes for the first time that I am in the car. Her hands immediately cover her chest and she blushes. "I didn't know you were coming too". Anyway the wife and her chat and I try to keep the conversation going as long as possible. I hand her the book. When she takes it you could see her nipple was at full attention. She noticed I was not making eye contact and quickly put the book in front of her tits. She says good bye and heads in the house giving me a view of her panty lines as it was clear she wasn't wearing shorts.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:32 PM

Thumbs up Post #56...

[QUOTE=thefergieferg1;2319084]. I enjoy watching other men moving into position to get close look at her tits. Just pretending to look at something on the same shelf.

I am so with you on this.
My wife is the same way. Total prude at home but out of town she has no problems being nude on a nude or public beach (no kids around) No bra or panties in stores (loves shoe stores) or restaurants... gives plenty nip slips and pussy peeks while I stand off a ways and enjoy men admiring and enjoying her. Has no problem getting topless in adult bookstores or fully nude in adult theatres or strip joints.
Occasionally finds a man she likes and has sex with him on her business trips.
But back at home it is in the house only.
Old 11-13-2016, 07:43 PM

Default 20-50

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I've always liked showing off my tits since the first guy sucked on them when I was a young teen. One picture is me at 20 the other is me in my late 50s. (Sorry about the quality of the second one. It stuck to the photo album page before I scanned it.) Enjoy!
I'm still looking to firugre out which one is you at 20 and which is 50! You look amazing in both! Great tits too btw....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boosz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2016, 08:17 PM

Default braless

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
I hardly ever wear a bra. I dated back in the braless 70s and hardly anyone wore one. I found out from an early age that I like showing off. When I grew a nice set of very firm c cup tits. The boys wouldn't leave me alone. I had boys sucking on them since I was 14. When I was 15 a boyfriend tried to get in my pants but I wouldn't let him. Back then women worried a lot about getting pregnant. I couldn't get on the pill until I was 18. (your parent could sign for you. That wasn't going to happen.) so my boyfriend showed me how to jerk him off. (you know the story, "you can't leave me like me this and it hurts a man ect"... I fell for it) Cum squirted everywhere, all over my dress. So on the next date he convinced me to suck him and swallow it. I liked it so much that I started sucking off a lot of guys. It made them happy and I didn't have to give up my cherry. I was very popular, got to date a lot of guys, and after a make out session I would undo my blouse, let them play, take out their cock, and suck them off. I never wore a bra. I owned one to wear with my parents, when I needed it, but I think at the time Mom had taken the look up too and never said anything. I started using my braless tits to attract guys. I would wear skimpy thin blouses and they would always notice. I can sew real well so I even made a see through blouse to wear to a party. It was a simple shirt totally see through with 2 small pockets of material covering my nipples. When I moved my nipples were easily seen. I was a big hit. I got a reputation as a blow job queen but I didn't care. I loved to show off my tits and I was crazy about dicks. I got so I didn't care who saw my tits and I would suck off nearly anyone. Here is a picture of me when I met my husband. I was 18 here, at a party in the woods. (Remember those days when someone would find a place in the woods and some beer and/or booze and everyone would show up and party?) Well I drank a little too much, took off my blouse and it vanished. (Some boy probably hid it) I walked topless around giving blow jobs to anyone who asked. I sucked off my future husband in his car and he had a poleroid camera. He asked if he could take my picture and I said OK. He was cute and asked me out so I gave him my number. You can see the look on my face that I'm enjoying showing off. I was still a virgin in this picture. I sucked my future husband off again later that evening and then had my girlfriend drive me, still topless, to her house to borrow a blouse so she could take me home. My future husband didn't see me with a top on to our first date. Suffice it to say it took him 2 months to talk me into giving it up to him so I went on the pill. I loved fucking and made up for lost time after that. Hubby lets me to this day fuck anyone I want. 5 years later I danced naked and now that I'm 60 my breast are still firm and I can't remember when I last wore a bra.
Great story. Proud memories.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lip Gloss For This Useful Post:

Tags
braless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach