Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 03-14-2019, 04:52 PM

Anyone got tickets for Hair in London - open next week (21st)?!

I’m hoping to get to see it the week after but waiting for anyone to recommend best seats...
The Following User Says Thank You to Livers200 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 06:54 PM

Thanked 4,548 Times in 276 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livers200 View Post
Anyone got tickets for Hair in London - open next week (21st)?!

I’m hoping to get to see it the week after but waiting for anyone to recommend best seats...
If anyone goes, I'd love to hear how Daisy's body looks naked. I especially want to know if she has a bush, or is trimmed, or shaved. She's really hot.
Old 03-15-2019, 04:19 AM

Im hearing no nude scene in this production or so short and dark that it ain’t worth seeing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvm2019 View Post
If anyone goes, I'd love to hear how Daisy's body looks naked. I especially want to know if she has a bush, or is trimmed, or shaved. She's really hot.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:39 AM

Default Calendar girls

Has anyone seen the calendar girls 2019 your yet
Old 03-16-2019, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesney78 View Post
Im hearing no nude scene in this production or so short and dark that it ain’t worth seeing.
The ticketing pages mention nudity, and one of the male stars says he goes full-frontal, so there likely is something - just not sure about Daisy herself.
Old 03-16-2019, 05:02 PM

Thanked 1,520 Times in 85 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten83 View Post
The ticketing pages mention nudity, and one of the male stars says he goes full-frontal, so there likely is something - just not sure about Daisy herself.
They may dim the lights or something but as written in the script, the entire cast goes full-frontal except for the actor playing the role of Claude.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryten83 View Post
Hi kryten who’s said this? Been looking to see if any of the stars have said anything. The character played by Daisy got naked when the show was on at the Vaults
Old 03-18-2019, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livers200 View Post
Hi kryten who’s said this? Been looking to see if any of the stars have said anything. The character played by Daisy got naked when the show was on at the Vaults
Jake Quickenden - plays Berger
Old 03-21-2019, 03:57 PM

I've been meaning to write this for a while, but sometimes I see complaints on this forum about female actors in the shows you see not getting naked and being almost outraged that they didn't with everything to "it's required by the script" to "it's the only reason why I went".

It's really annoying from my perspective as, 1, nobody has to get naked just cause you want them to; 2, the script is not set in stone and changes can (and often do) get made by the creative team involved with the production; and 3, if the only reason you're going to see a show is for the nudity (with the exception of shows where that is the whole point of them) then spend your money on something else like a burlesque night.

I go to the theatre to see the show, and if there's some nudity in it then great. I might even go to see a show because it has nudity in, but I wouldn't go to a show that I would otherwise be board out of my mind watching just because of a chance that a woman gets her kit off in it! I applaud the actors that get naked for whatever reason (artistic, liberation, exhibitionism) but I'd never expect them to just because someone in that role has before.

Rant over!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluecu For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2019, 07:57 PM

Thanked 3,264 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecu View Post
I've been meaning to write this for a while, but sometimes I see complaints on this forum about female actors in the shows you see not getting naked and being almost outraged that they didn't with everything to "it's required by the script" to "it's the only reason why I went".

It's really annoying from my perspective as, 1, nobody has to get naked just cause you want them to; 2, the script is not set in stone and changes can (and often do) get made by the creative team involved with the production; and 3, if the only reason you're going to see a show is for the nudity (with the exception of shows where that is the whole point of them) then spend your money on something else like a burlesque night.

I go to the theatre to see the show, and if there's some nudity in it then great. I might even go to see a show because it has nudity in, but I wouldn't go to a show that I would otherwise be board out of my mind watching just because of a chance that a woman gets her kit off in it! I applaud the actors that get naked for whatever reason (artistic, liberation, exhibitionism) but I'd never expect them to just because someone in that role has before.

Rant over!

i am curious how this is upcoming stage nudity in my area?wrong thread to post in
The Following User Says Thank You to badrus For This Useful Post:

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s