uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2020, 06:26 PM

Default Wife Masturbated for Co-Worker

In an unusually candid moment my wife has admitted to masturbating for a co worker. It happened many years ago before open plan offices , when she worked in a small office. She was about 20 at the time and in the office were two guys and a girl slightly older. One of the guys (John) was a bit of a lad but he seemed to make the right impression with the girls. He would scrabble around under the desk and joke he was gonna look up the girls skirts. I think they must have egged each other on to the point that they would open their legs for him to get a peak up their skirt. John having had his show would then joke about going to the gents relieve himself, except they all understood he was not really joking. I think my wife (girlfriend then) and her friend were flattered and giving a peak became a regular thing.

I didn't know about this until after she'd moved onto another job, when my wife went through a brief period of being happy taking about "things she had got up to". She was pretty nervous about confessing to this as she was with me when it was happening. She loosened up a bit with my assurances that it was a massive turn on. Whilst she didn't quite understand it, she was eager to please and gave up further details. She told me that John had occasionally persuaded the other girl and my wife to pull their panties to one side for a proper flash. She also admitted that outside of work, in the pub, there had been the odd bit of groping.

This has always been a massive turn on for me and over the years it is something that I have thought about many times. Fast forward to more recent times and I was teasing her about her shyness of rubbing her clit during sex, which makes her cum, but which she will only do if I put her hand there. I joked that she should not wait for me but get on with it. She replied that she's always needed a lot of encouragement to touch herself, except when she did it for John.

I thought I had misheard and asked her to repeat herself, she said "you know when we'd fool around in the office under the desks". I was dumbfounded and my cock was instantly hard. She explained to me that in a quiet moment she'd been talking to John about his trips to the gents and he asked her if she'd relieved herself whilst thinking about their antics. She'd said no and he'd said that she should, joking that he'd want evidence. With just the two of them in the office she said "what about now", she said that all his bravado drained from his face and he looked shocked - she nearly backed out. He shut the office door and she put her hands down her elasticated skirt waist and into her panties and rubbed herself with him watching. It was very quick and he left for the gents even quicker.

She told me that she was massively turned on and wet by the dirty talk (I think that it not being with me, her boyfriend, added to the tension and naughtiness).

This image is well and truly in my head now, which is making for quick releases. I'm not sure why she didn't tell me years ago, she says she thought she had. Makes me wonder what else is still to come out, she says nothing but I'm not so sure. I don't want to probe too much as I don't want her to say what she thinks I want to hear.

Be keen to know if anyone else's significant other has casually masturbated for someone and how you feel about it.

Tags
coworker, masturbation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009