photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-17-2022, 10:28 PM

Default Accidental walk-in

I work as a tow driver and Columbus day can be busy in NH with the beautiful scenery- well I had to pee so stopped at gas station to fuel the truck and pop into a porta potty..there was a tow of them..all were "GREEN" doors so opened up and well there was 20 something girl peeing away..looked up and laughed " Uh hey yeah I'm peeeeeeing!!!" Lol..I apologized and she was like yeah we all pee and carried on as I backed out- I actually admired her chillness of it all...
Old 10-18-2022, 06:17 AM

Default Unlocked door

A few years ago I was on vacation in bar harbor at a nice little breakfast restaurant I got up to use the bathroom I opened the door and there was this teenage girl standing in front of the toilet pants around her ankles just about to bend down and pull them up when I came she froze while I looked at her cleanly shaved pussy for a couple seconds I told her she should lock the door and then I left.
Old 10-18-2022, 08:50 AM

Thanked 16,196 Times in 1,124 Posts

I did this EXACT thing at a festival years ago.

Staying at the campground, walked to the porta-potties at 3am. There had to be 50 of them. I randomly picked one, green on the handle, opened it, and a woman was peeing. She screamed like I was going to murder her. I went into the next one, and a moment later I heard her run away as quickly as possible.
Old 10-18-2022, 11:29 AM

I was at a concert one time. I was having a pee in one of the circular urinals that can hold 10 or 12 guys. Suddenly a girl cam rushing in, dropped trou' and sat on the bowl next to me pretty much facing me. She explained that the ladies que was too long and she was bursting. I could see everything and she could mine. She chatted about the concert as if we were sitting at a bar. We both finished, washed our hands and walked together to the concert. I never seen her again.
Old 10-18-2022, 03:08 PM

Thanked 1,038,098 Times in 31,022 Posts
Default I had an Accidental walk-in while doing SEX!

I was with a few of my older buddy's visiting some older girls that we knew and they were using somebody's Cottage on a Lake in Canada!
It seemed like all the guys broke away into different area's and levels of this Cottage, so did I with a girlfriend.
We went upstairs into a bedroom and played around on the bed. There was plenty of daylight shining all over in the room, but for some reason neither one of Us had thoughts of closing the bedroom door or because everybody else was busy in couples?
But there came a time in our play when the girl asked me if I wanted all of her clothing off?
I said sure, so while she got NUDE I did the same!
After more frisky hands and mouth plays by both of Us, I got on top of her while she spread open and inserted my hard cock!
Now with that being said, all I was thinking about was having a Happy finish inside her and just hearing the sexual sounds both of us were making!
For some reason I thought that I hear other sounds, so I turned to look towards the open door!
There were all the 3 other girls standing there now talking about seeing and enjoying my Balls slamming on her ass while my cock was in action too! It was that moment that the girl I was with realized that we were being watched and as I got off her she covered up and so did I, but I got limp fast and its wasn't because I shot my load~
So all I can say now is don't always expect your buddy's to keep the girls busy, but most of all make sure you close and Lock the Door! lol

The other guys all stayed downstairs having some BEER's, guess guys aren't as noisy as girls!
Old 10-28-2022, 04:01 PM

Default The Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizziam View Post
I was at a concert one time. I was having a pee in one of the circular urinals that can hold 10 or 12 guys. Suddenly a girl cam rushing in, dropped trou' and sat on the bowl next to me pretty much facing me. She explained that the ladies que was too long and she was bursting. I could see everything and she could mine. She chatted about the concert as if we were sitting at a bar. We both finished, washed our hands and walked together to the concert. I never seen her again.
Wow, I wish there were bathrooms where that is the norm. I love peeing in front of a woman, and I LOVE to see a woman peeing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2022, 04:58 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 147 Posts
Default A little bush

I was at a fireworks night on the beach and a crowd had all gathered awaiting the show, so I snuck over to a little clump of bushes and started to pee into the bushes when I heard a yelp and a cute little white bare ass jumped up and ran out the other side of the bush with her shorts at her knees….

Seems I wasn’t the only one with that idea.
But I could just stand there with my dick in my hand when she turned back to see who just peed on her. I smiled - she did not!!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2022, 09:47 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Default MEPS TITS

When I was processing into the USAF at the MEPS Center everything is very organized like factory work. I messed up the perfect system when they saw I'd had surgery on my leg as a kid. I was told to follow the red line on the floor to X-ray to have it x-rayed. I go through the door and there are six "prime A" beautiful girls in line in their sensible underwear holding their bras, some tits on display most had their arms crossed, all had their arms crossed after I got in line, waiting for their chest x-rays. I just got in line behind them figuring I can't get in trouble for following orders. I was so surprised I tried not to be obvious, and so scared I didn't even get hard. A nurse came out, did a facepalm, took my paperwork, and told me to wait on the other side of the door. A nice introduction to military life!
Old 10-28-2022, 11:58 PM

I once walked in on a couple fucking in a jacuzzi.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DJS1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 08:49 AM

Default Accidental walk -in.

Back many years ago, soon after we were marriage, my wife and I went to a nudist resort closest to our home. This resort had a hot tub in addition to a pool. It was in a enclosed room, inside a larger building that housed a nightclub and a room with a pool table. The hot tub room had a window that one could see the tub from outside the room. When we walked, in we saw a man with his back to us, sitting on the top edge of the tub. We could see a woman's head, bobbing up and down on his lap. Could not see her face, as it was covered by her hair, but we both knew what she was doing. My wife being very shy, pulled my hand and dragged me out of there very quickly. I would have liked to have entered the room, just to see if she would have stopped giving her man the blow job.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s