uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2021, 10:55 AM

Default Riding a train outside Florence, Italy

A couple years ago, my wife and I were vacationing in Florence, Italy. We decided to spend the day touring a winery an hour or so train ride outside of town. It was a hot summer day, so I was dressed in shorts and a light shirt and she had a floral patterned summer dress that came half way down her thighs.

We had a fun time at the winery and were returning to the city exhausted and reasonably drunk. The train wasn’t crowded and we only shared the cabin with an older Italian gentleman dressed in a pair of light white dress slacks and a dark silky shirt. He was thin and had bushy grey hair. He sat directly across from us. He was wearing a pair of dark sunglasses and settled in for a snooze, it seemed.

Now, my wife is nice to look at. D size boobs and a slim body. She has reddish hair and plenty of freckles from her Irish descent. She is quite fun sexually and enjoys showing off for sure. Her dress was flimsy and I noticed it easily flapped in the breeze coming through the open window. Being lady like, she was holding it down across her lap and her knees together.

As the rocking of the train lulled us all to sleep, I became a little frisky. The older man had his head leaned back and was out. My wife was leaning against me and lightly snoozing. I kissed her a little and she responded with a full kiss. Nice long and full mouth kind of kiss. This led to us quietly making out like teens for a while.

It didn’t take long for me to run my hands over her tits and caress them. Not too risky, but enough to raise the temp a little. At times we stopped and acted casual as we double checked that the older man was still out. Luckily, no change each time.

Getting frisky in front of a sleeping stranger in public was such a rush. We went back at it and I rubbed her tits more thoroughly this time. She responded by placing her hand on my shorts and slightly rubbing and grabbing my hardened cock.

Again, no movement from the old guy and more necking from us. She had nearly a full hold and was stroking me through my stretchy shorts and I even managed to slide my hand down to her nipples under her dress and bra a couple times. It was super hot.

I then couldn’t help myself from moving my hand up her bare leg. I just had to get a quick feel under her dress - maybe somehow work my fingers up and under her panties for a little exploration. I couldn’t resist and as I slowly worked my way up her thigh, she didn’t resist. In fact, it dawned on me that her knees were no longer together and she was inviting me to go higher. We continued to open mouth kiss with a glance here and there to ensure we were still not busted.

My fingers rounded the corner and headed for the edge of her panties. But, to my surprise, I only found the first fold of her wet pussy. I couldn’t help but stop kissing her to have a look at the situation. Her legs were spread, her dress had blown up high, and her fully shaven panty-less pussy was on full display. Her tongue found mine and I plunged my fingers all the way in past the first fold. She was dripping wet. Hearing her inhale and bite my lip was too much. I came in my pants shortly after. As my cock pulsated, we both froze, her hand gripping my shaft, my fingers deep in her wetness and her legs wide open. We both looked at the man until my spasms ended. No reaction from him. Whew!

Knowing that I would just have to live with cum-filled boxers for a while, I settled back and continued rubbing her clit while she enjoyed the pleasure. The man never budged the entire time despite having a front row seat to my wife’s spread pussy. She finally slid her legs together and we cooled down.

The train ride ended and we parted with the old man without a word. I think that he was truly out the whole time, but my wife swears that she saw a bulge grow and shift in his trousers. She remains absolutely certain that he was awake and watched the entire thing. To me, that makes it even better as it means my wife knowingly gave the guy a show. Either way, it was hot.
Old 06-19-2021, 02:00 PM

Thanked 5,205 Times in 366 Posts

I've been sharing pics with a mutual friend for years and he's always respectful and can be trusted not to tell my wife. After many years I finally said to my wife after one snapped pic of her naked if I could put it on our wall as art in our new house through an app that creates oil effects. She said it was too easy to tell who it was so I said I would ask Andy. She didn't say no and so I sent it and then she wanted to know what he thought and so I said I sent a few options. She doesn't want to know what I sent but seems into it after all these years. I said 'don't worry, Andy has never seen a pic of you where you don't look good.' And that seems to titillate her. It's harmless but fun to know when they next meet that he will know she knows and she will know he's seen her at some level of naked.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:22 PM

Several years ago I traveled to Iceland. I went to a hot river you can bath in. I went there around midnight (taking advantage of the midnight sun) and it was nearly empty. That place doesn't have a proper changing room. Instead , there are plus shaped wooden walls with slits between the beams, serving more as wind breakers than providing privacy.
I met a group of american college students and spent some time talking to them while sitting in the water.
As they decided to leave, one by one they would change with a small towel behind one of the "plus" walls. As I decided to leave as well, I went to change at the other side of the wall the girls where using. As I approached, one of the girls, a fit Indian with large boobs, accidentally stepped to the left of the wall while putting on her panties. Her towel opened and she stood in front of me wearing nothing but a wet white bra, that became very see through. She shrieked as she realized her hairy pussy is exposed to me, and then turned around to pick up her towel, giving me a view of her fit ass.
Old 06-23-2021, 02:55 AM

Default Confessions of a carpet cleaner

When I first started working in the carpet cleaning business all my mates told me I would be “servicing” lonely bored housewives. Unfortunately that hasn't happened but I have had a few “low key” experiences that I would like to share.

First was a job I did for this nice lady. She showed me through the house. We went in to her daughter's room. She asked if I would mind moving the bed and cleaning the carpet underneath it. She told me that when she had said to her daughter that she was getting the carpets down the daughter had been adamant that under the bed didn't need doing. Mother knows best so I said I would move it.
When I did I found out why the daughter didn't want it moved. I found two vibrators. A small one and quite a large one !! Also a usb drive.
When I was finished I put the bed back where it belonged but I put the two vibrators and the usb drive on the pillow and covered them up with the blanket.
I'm sure the daughter got a nice surprise when she got home from work that night.

Another time I was at a place of a lady that I had been to a few times before. She lived on her own. Mid fifties. Appeared to be quite religious as she had pictures and statues of all that sort of stuff around the place. She asked if it would be ok if she went to work and left me to lock up when I had finished. That was fine with me. When I went in to her bedroom I noticed that the drawer on her bedside table was open a bit. Maybe about 6 inches. Enough for me to see what was inside. It was a small cold coloured vibrator. I picked it up and it was still sticky !! I wonder if she left the drawer open on purpose?

Another one of my customers had just moved in to a new apartment and called me to get her carpets cleaned. This lady was a teacher at a very prestigious school for boys. She lived with her son who was in his early twenties. When I went upstairs I saw a walk in robe accessed from the landing. It was completely open to view. No doors or anything. From where I was standing just outside of it I could clearly see lots of lingerie. Some of it quite kinky. Thigh-high boots, a whip,vibrators etc. Lots of see-through stuff. You get the picture? I can only imagine what her son thought of mum's playthings!!

One year I got a call the day before Christmas Eve. I had already decided I was finished work for the year but this woman pleaded with me to come the next day. So off I went.
I knocked on the door and was greeted by this woman wearing a thin bath robe, tied at the front. Sort of. It wasn't tied very well. The woman looked like a crack wh*r*. And every few minutes she would break in to a fit of coughing. It was disgusting. She kept coming in and saying things to me and all these times I was getting glimpses of her saggy tits and even her greying pubes. Believe me it wasn't erotic. (Well maybe a little bit) When it was time to pay me she looked in her purse. Then mumbled something about her daughter. She opened the door of a room that I hadn't cleaned. It was quite dark as the curtains were closed. She turned on the light and there was her daighter lying on the bed. Stark naked. She had quite a body on her . Nice big tits. Her mum shook her awake. Then followed several crude remarks from the daughter along the lines of “What the fuck do you want” etc. Mum told her she needed some money to pay me. The daughter looked up and saw me and completely ignored me. She stood up and walked to the wardrobe and got her purse. Handed her mum some cash and lay back down on the bed. Legs spread. Shaved pussy staring right at me.
Strange family!!!

The best one I've saved till last.
I was asked to a job for a furniture company. One of their customers had bought this huge 10 seater lounge suite and when it was delivered it had dirty marks all over it.
I rang the customer and arranged a date for me to go there. He told he to get there about 9.15 am as he takes the kids to school. He said his wife would be there but her English is not so good.
I completely ignored him and got there about 8.45. I rang the doorbell and after a little while the door opened and I was greeted by a lovely petite lady. Maybe mid 20's. Olive skin and jet black hair. She was wearing a very thin, flimsy night dress. I showed her my card and she told me to come in. I asked her if she could show me all the dirty marks. So for the next few minutes she was bending and twisting and pointing and I was getting a delicious view of her lovely pert tits with dark brown nipples. Yes, she was completely naked under her nightie. I even got glimpses of her dark black pussy hair when she leaned forward.
Then we heard her husband pull up in the driveway. She quickly went upstairs. Her husband came in and I explained that I was running a bit early. We had a bit of a chat and a few minutes later his wife came back down the stairs. This time fully dressed.
It was an amazing feeling talking to him and knowing I had just seen everything his wife has to offer.
Old 06-23-2021, 10:41 AM

Thanked 2,961 Times in 232 Posts

I was out on the water with my girlfriend and her parents this past weekend, and I was able to see them both in almost identical positions, side by side.

We were on rafts and tubes together with mom and daughter sprawled out in their bikinis floating along. There were quite a few times they were right next to each other in the same pose. Mom is in her 40s, and my girlfriend is in her 20s, and seeing their assess side by side in wet bikinis that were clinging/riding up in all the right places was certainly a thrill for me.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:58 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

I have a picture of my wife as the wallpaper on my iPhone and iPad. Sometimes I'll put the phone on the counter while I'm talking to someone. I'll touch or unlock the screen so the wallpaper can be seen. I have my 11" iPad mounted next to me when I'm in the car. People at drive-thru windows get a very good view of her on the screen. This is one of two photos that I use. The other one shows me cleavage but no nipple.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7938.jpg  
Old 06-26-2021, 01:11 AM

Default Recently happened on trip to Arizona

We got in on a late flight so the next day my wife was pretty tired. We decided to hang out by the pool all day and rest up. Hotter than hell there so only people at the pool were 4 teenage boys and us. My wife wore a string bikini so although the boys were throwing around a water ball I noticed they were checking her out quite a bit when we got there. i put sun tan lotion on her back and legs and she unhooked her top from behind to get sun all over her back. She laid on her stomach on the chaise lounge by the pool and I was next to her. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

I saw the guys keep checking her out and an idea hit me. I leaned over and slowly loosened one of the the tied straps on her bottom.

I said I was going over to get some drinks at the bar on the other side of the pool but she was still out. I walked over so I was on the other side of the pool and the boys were still in the pool now between us. I got a beer and decided to hang over by the bar and see if anything would happen.

After what seemed like forever, I saw her stir and reach around and tie the top of her bikini back up. She raised up a bit and looked around for me. Then she got up on all fours on the chase lounge and started to look around in her bag.

Even from across the pool I could see the string start to slip a bit. The boys were checking on out as her on all fours looked good even with the full bikini bottom on.

Then the string slipped completely and half of the bikini bottom slid down. One whole cheek was exposed.

The boys stopped throwing the ball and stared and pointed. My wife didn't feel the bikini as she kept tussling around in her bag in the same position.

Then she moved a bit and the bottom fell off. Her whole ass was exposed and in this on all four position, her asshole and shaved pussy from behind was on display. Everything moved in slow motion.

She must have felt a draft as she reached behind her and felt nothing but skin. She actually screamed as he laid down flat and looked behind for her bikini bottom which was now on the chase lounge.

Grabbing a towel that was in her bag she covered her ass and reached for the bikini. Using the towel as cover she put it back on.

The boys had open mouths and were laughing loudly and she could tell they saw her. I walked over with two beers and didn't say I saw anything. She didn't mention it either, but wanted to go back to the room. Of course I had a big hardon that I took care of when we got back.

The boys got to see all her best parts and I'm sure made their vacation.
Old 06-27-2021, 08:48 AM

Default Fun on a job

So this post is a long time coming if some have followed MsP on her cleaning job for an older gentleman finally caught him by himself MsP wasn't sure when the next chance would come again so she wore this outfit which left nothing to the imagination. It was kind of hit and miss as he seemed a little embarrassed lol but he was a trooper hung around as she cleaned and then went out. MsP said his face was red but couldn't keep his eyes off her totally exposed shaved pussy she made him feel comfortable by smiling at him but he looked a little scared. Nice surprise is I bought a spy cam which was in the cleaning bag not great quality though. These pics are when she was cleaning the bathroom he was no more than 4 or 5 ft away talking to her and the pic of her straight on she said she stopped working had a fairly long conversation with him to give him a great view.

MsP did say next opportunity she will have less revealing super sheer leggings and sheer top so not to scare him.

last pic is what she wore and what he saw
Attached Thumbnails
cam15.jpg   cam13.jpg  

cam12.jpg   cam11.jpg  

cam9.jpg   cam7.jpg  

cam6.jpg   cam5.jpg  

Next step.JPG  
Old 06-28-2021, 12:31 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts
Default Just saw my neighbor in her underwear

The neighbors in the house next door are new. He’s gotta be in his 60s but his wife is only about 50. She’s attractive but not really my type. Medium build but not unattractively fat. She doesn’t dress provocatively so I didn’t really know her body type. Until last night. I was outside putting some stuff away in our garage and it was kind of late. About 10:30. Our neighbors lights are always out by around 9. I’m a night owl so I notice these things. From our garage we can see into three windows. Two are a bedroom but it theirs. It’s a guest room. and the other window is the hall. There’s a bathroom adjoining the bedroom. Suddenly the lights in the bedroom came on so of course I looked up. I saw her pass through the hall and into the bedroom then into the bathroom. She was wearing a matching black underwear and bra. She had bigger boobs than I would have thought. She looked pretty good and the situation added to the excitement. She exited the bathroom a few seconds later which had her facing me so I pretended not to see but glanced up anyway as this put her right in my view. Her breasts jiggled as she strolled through the bedroom then back down the hall. A few seconds later the light turned off.

I felt lucky but got to thinking. If she was in bed, why the matching underwear? And why did the light turn on before she entered the room. I have this hunch that maybe it was on purpose. And maybe her husband was part of it. He turned the light on out of view and had her walk past the windows. It just seems weird otherwise. If that’s the case then there should be more instances like this. Gonna be finding excuses to head to the garage nightly now.
Old 06-29-2021, 10:58 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Wet tshirt

Friday after work I was mowing the la, trying to get it done before the rain came through. I almost made it. Being so close to finishing I kept at it in the steady rain for another 10 minutes or so. I was making the last couple of swipes when Lisa came out, being a smart ass to tell me it was raining. As I looked at her she had her hands behind her back and I then noticed I could see her breasts behind her wet light blue tshirt. She had a very cheeky grin as she saw me realize why she was actually out there. I thanked her for the weather update and then she surprised me again. Instead of going back inside through our patio door, she walked with me to the front of the house as I put the mower in the garage. I didn’t see any of our neighbors out in the rain so I don’t think anyone saw her.

We went inside and she “made” us take our wet clothes off in the laundry room before pulling me upstairs for some rainy afternoon fun. It was a great start to the weekend. Our oldest daughter who has moved back in with us was gone for an out of town wedding so most of Saturday was spent naked as we enjoyed having the house to ourselves.

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12