uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2024, 07:35 PM

Default Watching my Wife in the Club

My wife and I met about six years ago via an online service. Originally we were both looking only for casual sex, but we quickly found that we were quite compatible, and began to focus solely on each other. Renee is not a Vogue model by any means, being rather plump and short—but she is caring, thoughtful, and a real firecracker in the bedroom! And she has the most beautiful eyes that seem to change color with her mood.

I was coming off a difficult divorce (is there ever a easy one?). I have always been interested in sharing (but always together) and watching; my ex decided that cheating was the way she wanted to go, and though I got to watch a few times, she started going out without me and hiding it. I found out in the end and, although I was fine with her being a sl*t, I could not abide a lying, cheating sl*t. (I should mention that it had happened previously, and we got back together with promises that it wouldn’t happen again—promises which subsequently were broken).

So six months after I met my wife, we tried a swing club. This was an adventure for both of us; neither had done anything like this before. We agreed beforehand that this would be simply casual sex, and that we would enjoy the moment, whatever happened. Renee added, however, that she did not want there to be ay kissing, because kissing seemed (to her) to be more intimate than oral sex or fucking. I agreed to this rule readily; my interest was in watching her with someone, anyway, so I wasn’t planning on kissing anyone but her.

We knew no one there, and my shy wife has a difficult time engaging strangers, so we had a hard time making acquaintances . Finally, later in the evening, she pointed out a tall black fellow, so I took her by the hand, walked over to him and introduced ourselves, asking if he’d like to go to a back room with us. With no more introduction than that, we took Andrei back to an open party room, where she proceeded to undress and go down on him, while I played with her pussy.

After a bit, I asked Andrei if he wanted to trade places, to which he readily agreed. I then got in front of Renee while he entered her from behind. She tried to take my cock in her mouth, but quickly became preoccupied with his thick cock sliding in and out of her. I was happy to hold her and watch her face as he pounded her to two or three orgasms. He then came in his condom and pulled out.

After she cleaned up a bit, Renee went over to him and gave him a long, lingering kiss, thanking him for the orgasms. It was quite hot to watch, but something inside me worried, because of what shew had said about kissing, and I pondered on it as we went home, not wanting to say anything, since she seemed quite happy, and I didn’t want to break her mood.

Keep in mind that we had only known each other for six months, and were still developing the level of trust that would support our relationship as time went on. So I took her at her word and was afraid that that kiss meant more than it did.

Later, we talked about it, and I expressed my concern, even fear, that there was more than met the eye. She claimed there wasn’t, but took my fear to heart, and although we went again several times, she had no interest in interacting with anyone else, so we stopped for a few years.

I would mention the club from time to time, but never pushed, and it never came to anything. Until last year, that is, when she brought up the idea of the club again. We talked it over again, and I made it clear to her that she could do anything she wanted, as long as I was there to see and to keep her safe. We finally went to an event right after this past Thanksgiving. This was at a different club, as the original we attended has closed. She was nervous, and although we ended up fucking in front of several people, she was not able to do anything else.

So last week, several days before New Years, we went to another party (not as crowded as NYE, and a little less stressful). We sat and watched a couple of guys play pool. I suggested that she play, but she didn’t want to because she felt she is not good at it. Well, at one point I left to refresh her drink, and when I came back, she was playing pool with one of the guys, Steve. They finished their game, and I suggested that she and Steve play against Jerrod (the other guy) and I. It was a long game, with lots of errors and laughter, and eventually she and Steve won.

The guys wandered off, and I asked if she would be willing to offer a congratulatory blow job to Steve. I was a little surprised, and quite pleased, when she agreed, so we went off to find Steve. Instead, we found Jerrod, who was more than willing to let Renee suck his cock. We were in an open room with lots of onlookers, and she got right down on her knees while Jerrod pulled his pants off and sat down. Renee spent ten minutes licking, sucking and nibbling on his erection, and I could tell he was enjoying it, but he confided that he had a hard time cumming with oral sex (a plight to which I could relate).

Renee then gave me the most sultry look with her big beautiful eyes and asked for a condom, which I provided gladly, and she bent over a cushion and raised her skirt to reveal her cute little plump ass in crotchless fishnets. Jerrod wasted no time in sliding on the condom and thrusting his cock deep into her, pushing hard for all he was worth. I don’t think he ever came in the next ten minutes of fucking, but Renee did at least twice and was gasping with pleasure as she grabbed at me for stability. I was ecstatic!

Jerrod pulled out and as Renee stood up I told her to give him a kiss and thank him for the nice fucking, which she did. I saw that Steve had been watching the action. I motioned him over and asked him if he would like to have Renee suck his cock. His answer was to pull his pants down and immediately sit where Jerrod had been. Renee wasted no time in taking his black member into his mouth and giving him her best blow job.

It took less time for her to ask for a condom (she was still tired out from Jerrod), and I was ready with one in hand this time. Steve took her over to the nearest bed and bent her over that and slid deep into her cute little pussy in one quick stroke. Renee gasped with pleasure, and continued to gasp for at least fifteen minutes as Steve fucked her hard non-stop. She was grasping at the bedsheets and at one point slammed her fists into the mattress as she came with a series of long guttural cries (she’s normally very quiet when fucking).

After Steve came, Renee rested for a bit before she stood up. Steve had dressed, and I told her to give him a kiss and to say “thank you” for the nice fucking he gave her. She did exactly that, and the kiss was long and deep, which I found quite erotic. We told him we'd be glad to have a repeat performance if we saw him again.

There were several guys standing around, I think hoping that they might be next. Renee had done all she was going to do, though, and I didn’t even suggest it to her.

In all, it was a very satisfactory night for the both of us, and worth the wait. The next time won’t be nearly so long; we are already scheduled for a party later this month. I can’t wait!
Old 01-03-2024, 08:34 PM

Thanked 25,735 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Wife

I enjoy watching my wife flaunt & tease on the dance floor at swing clubs in her little outfits...and watching the men watching her.....

Last edited by GRITS; 01-03-2024 at 08:38 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2024, 08:39 PM

Default Wife

I enjoy watching my wife flaunt & tease on the dance floor at swing clubs in her little outfits...and watching the men watching her.....and she likes being watched especially in the sex rooms.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:31 PM

Thanked 5,837 Times in 325 Posts

Fond memories of doing this with my girlfriend/future wife. We went to another town and got a motel. At 26 she was hot as hell dressed up. The plan was for me to drop her off and come in later, unnoticed in the corner. Was so exciting watching her talk to the man next to her. They danced and held hands, her blouse was open enough to tease him, and others. We really enjoyed roleplaying, so much fun.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bone4annie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2024, 09:08 PM

Default another

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
I enjoy watching my wife flaunt & tease on the dance floor at swing clubs in her little outfits...and watching the men watching her.....and she likes being watched especially in the sex rooms.
here there
Attached Thumbnails
20220903_225834 (2).jpg   20220924_223132 (2).jpg  

20221112_221324 (2).jpg  
Old 03-17-2024, 06:20 AM

Thanked 3,423 Times in 231 Posts

Me and gf/future wife was having a great sexual awakening holiday in Ibiza. I wasn’t a dance club guy at all. She loved to dance so a compromise was made. We found a soap disco where they pump soap foam on to the dance floor. I was in the bar area and she would be dancing and join me to get a drink. Then the foam started and a lot of people stripped down to underwear straight away or had on swim stuff.

She took her top off and I said the skirt too and she smiled I not wearing any thing under it. I lifted it and she was there just her landing Strip.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2024, 07:39 AM

She pulled down the white skirt as the music started and went in to the foam and danced. In her ra and skirt. The music and the lights was intense and the foam started to rise up and cover the dancers. Music changed pace after 4 songs to a chill one and the foam died down. I saw her waist up with a guy and she looked at me and smiled and turned back to the guy.
It was so hot to watch and then the foam started again and the beat picked up and moved back and removers her bra as other ladies had and was doing.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2024, 09:15 AM

She again went outta side and I went out to get some air. I came back some 20 mins after and there was a lot of couples making out on the seats around the dance floor pit. I then saw the hottest sight my gf with her skirt around her waist nothing was hidden.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2024, 09:39 AM

She saw me and motioned not to come close as a guy walked up in very wet underwear with two drinks and I saw why he was huge and the white briefs left nothing to the imagination at all. They stood chatting his finger was at her c*nt lips and he even used an ice cube and pressed it in. She bit his nipple and her hand went to his cock and she placed it in side his briefs
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2024, 04:26 PM

The music started again and foam started. She hugged him and they kissed sharing an ice cube and as the foam got to the waists the do shouted ladies time to see how it date is feeling and a few pulled down their dates a lot laughed and just carried on dancing watching around them. I saw her squat and her him out and she did waste any time she pulled his ski. Back and she sucked hkm Z the foam covered her and his face was all I saw.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:

Tags
hotwife, watching

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005