Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-26-2017, 01:45 AM

Near where we used to live is a very long sandy beach with only four access points. At either end are small villages and then one entry into the middle area. At the time of this story we had walked from one of the villages towards the middle access points. We hadn't expected to swim so wife only had on a wrap around short skirt, and a see through halter top. For once she was wearing knickers. On the way back it was getting warm and when we reached the middle access area which is safe for swimming, we wanted a swim. There was another couple there and while the guy was nude, his girl was wearing an identical pair of white knickers to my wife. They were best described as not overly large and with a see through lace front. Unusually the lace flowed through the crotch area and their was no solid section at all at front.

Normally as the guy was nude my wife would have gone nude but she was impressed by how the lace framed the girls sexy bits so she wore here knickers and swam topless like the other girl. When the girls got out of the water you could see everything and it was even more erotic than being nude.

After the swim we walked back towards our village and when we got close, my wife put on her top but not her skirt.She knew fully what she looked like because she had seen the other girl's exposure. As we passed a group of 20 to 25 year old surfers, they all stopped to stare. You could clearly see here bouncing breasts under the see through halter top and her vagina in all its glory framed through the lace. One guy smiled at her and said isn't it a bit breezy for you? She just smiled back and walked on.

Last edited by stillplayingmore; 07-26-2017 at 01:58 AM.
Old 07-28-2017, 06:40 AM

The first time I saw my step sister naked was due to a yellow see thru bathing suit. We were both 14 and our parents had just got married. She and I were home alone on a Friday night and decided to enjoy the hot tub.

The top was transparent enough I had a good view of her puffy nipples but the real treat came when she got hot and got out of the water. She sat on the side of the tub with her feet in the water and legs spread enough that I had a great eye level view of her pussy. I tried not to be too obvious but I had a hard time not starring right at it.

I finally got too hot myself and sat on the side. When she noticed my excitement I told her I couldn't help it with the show she was giving me. She acted surprised and embarrassed and covered up. But after a few minutes she said screw it you have already seen anyways and got back in the water. I didn't pretend not to look after that.

She later admitted that she knew it was see thru from the beginning. She and I had lots of fun together thru the years....and put that suit to good use with my friends as well.
Old 07-28-2017, 09:43 AM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by noneya View Post
The first time I saw my step sister naked was due to a yellow see thru bathing suit. We were both 14 and our parents had just got married. She and I were home alone on a Friday night and decided to enjoy the hot tub.
The top was transparent enough I had a good view of her puffy nipples but the real treat came when she got hot and got out of the water............................................. ........
She later admitted that she knew it was see thru from the beginning. She and I had lots of fun together thru the years....and put that suit to good use with my friends as well.
Another great see-thru story! Thanks!

But that reaffirms that most in instances, females are aware of the "see-through" aspect of what they are wearing, however much the feign surprise and embarrassment. They might truly be embarrassed, but embarrassed because the were called out on it, not because you saw their goodies. In most cases, probably best NOT to verbally bring attention to the situation, even though they know that you know....

It was here at OCC that someone once said that the term "plausible deniability" can be the best description of what some women use to deny the fact that they enjoy their exhibitionism. That is:
I had no idea it was see-thru when wet!
I was so surprised that top was so sheer!
I never though to close the blinds!
I didn't expect anyone would walk in... etc. etc.
Old 07-28-2017, 10:49 AM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default GREAT story!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noneya View Post

The top was transparent enough I had a good view of her puffy nipples but the real treat came when she got hot and got out of the water. She sat on the side of the tub with her feet in the water and legs spread enough that I had a great eye level view of her pussy. I tried not to be too obvious but I had a hard time not starring right at it.

I finally got too hot myself and sat on the side. When she noticed my excitement I told her I couldn't help it with the show she was giving me. She acted surprised and embarrassed and covered up. But after a few minutes she said screw it you have already seen anyways and got back in the water. I didn't pretend not to look after that.

Fantastic story, and lucky, lucky you! I'm dying to hear just how she put that sheer suit to use with your friends- you must have suddenly become very popular!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 11:07 AM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default Absolutely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Another great see-thru story! Thanks!

But that reaffirms that most in instances, females are aware of the "see-through" aspect of what they are wearing, however much the feign surprise and embarrassment. They might truly be embarrassed, but embarrassed because the were called out on it, not because you saw their goodies. In most cases, probably best NOT to verbally bring attention to the situation, even though they know that you know....

It was here at OCC that someone once said that the term "plausible deniability" can be the best description of what some women use to deny the fact that they enjoy their exhibitionism. That is:
I had no idea it was see-thru when wet!
I was so surprised that top was so sheer!
I never though to close the blinds!
I didn't expect anyone would walk in... etc. etc.
I think it's never a good idea to mention a woman's exposure unless she's literally waving bare body parts in your face (and you are alone and can ACT on her offer!). Nearly every woman I've dated more than once or twice- and every woman I've had a relationship with- has worn some item of revealing clothing. And they all know how much it shows, and when, but don't want to be seen as sl*tty or sexy or inappropriate. BUT- they DO want men to see their tits, or ass, or pussy, and find them desirable. They want to be wanted, but still thought of as respectable wives, mothers, daughters, etc.

So let's help them out. Saying to a woman, "Everybody at the party will be able to see your tits through that top." has a different, more judgemental sound than "Honey, you look great!" and in most cases will get a very different response. If you're lucky and she knows you're both into her exhibitionism, that's another matter. But for the more common situation, let's give them, even help them with their plausible deniability. For us, and all the men who then get to see that accidental exposure!
Old 08-02-2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
In most cases, probably best NOT to verbally bring attention to the situation, even though they know that you know....
I agree. My experiences since have proven it best to let your eyes meet so that she knows you see.....but leave it unspoken so that she can continue showing while maintaining plausible deniability.

But at 14...I couldn't contain myself.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to noneya For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2017, 12:18 AM

Thanked 3,433 Times in 246 Posts

Back when my wife and I were dating, we went to Disney World to include the water park. My wife only packed one bathing suit and when she went to change into her swim suit she realized the crotch seam had come apart. We went to the gift shop to buy her another suit and only one she liked was a white one piece. She really wanted a bikini to replace her other one but didn't like any of them.

When we got back to our room, she tried it on again and wanted to make sure it wasn't see through. When she got it on, she asked me to be honest and tell her if I thought it was see through. I could see her hard nipples through the fabric but couldn't really see through it. It was in fact lined and now she felt comfortable with it we proceeded to the pool.

At first all she did was lay in the sun and I could see she was getting looks from guys ranging from teens to parents as she did look really good in the suit. After a while, she decided it was time to get in the water and cool off. She jumped in and we "played" a bit when possible then just sort of lounged around.

We decided it was time to get something to eat, so we got out. She was ahead of me and I noticed pretty quickly that I could see through to her ass and definitely could see the crack of her ass. Walking to the chairs I noticed she was turning heads and these guys were so obvious it wasn't funny. As she got to the towel and turned to talk to me I could see what the attraction was. I could see her trimmed pubes and her dark nipples clearly. I didn't say anything at the moment and as she dried off and put on her cover up I tried to block her from the guys staring at her.

We got to the snack bar, got our food and returned to the chairs. She sat spread legs on either side of the chair and I could clearly see her pussy lips plain as day. Cover up covered her from any other angles so I figured maybe her suit would dry by the time she took off the cover up to lay out some more.

When she got done eating, off came the cover up and as she lay back on the chair bringing her legs together I could still clearly see her pubes and nipples pretty clearly. As I got back in the pool I saw several guys divert their path so they would walk by her and one guy actually stubbed his toe on a chair checking her out.

I figured it was time I told her about how revealing the suit was so she couldn't say I didn't tell her. I acted like I just noticed and came out of the pool with a noticeable bulge in my trunks. Came over and told her and she immediately put on her cover up and got up to leave...

That was the extent of that suit and we had to go out and buy her another one... (not white)
Old 08-03-2017, 12:29 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

Absolutely agree that should never tell a woman that you can see. And that they secretly know most of the time and just need your justification to feel good about it and not feel like they are being easy.

Such a situation happened with my wife. She decided to wear a zip up style long sleeve rash guard for a walk along the beach. We'd be walking for a good 40-60 minutes so she wanted to wear it so she didn't get burned. But she also didn't want to wear a bikini underneath as she hates wearing bras. This rash guard wasn't the tight type but the looser style.

She put it on and when we got on the beach it was quite windy. Her breasts are small, but she has very perky nipples and they were clearly outlined as the wind pushed the rash guard tight against her body. She tried to put her long her in front of her breasts to cover it, but that needed constant attention so she gave up. I knew it, she knew it, but I wasn't going to say anything.

She finally asked me do I think people can really notice and I said probably not, and I wouldn't worry about it as they will be looking at the beautiful view and not us. But of course the looks of every bloke walking past were firmly fixed on my wife's nipples poking out.

She absolutely knew that people could see, but to let herself do it, she needed me to tell her she wasn't flashing everybody basically.

And this isn't the only time we've been in this situation!
Old 08-08-2017, 07:02 AM

Thanked 12,157 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
Absolutely agree that should never tell a woman that you can see. And that they secretly know most of the time and just need your justification to feel good about it and not feel like they are being easy.
I've been there too.

My fiancée frequently likes to skip the bra. Especially if she feels like she can "get away with it." And in order to feel like she can get away with it she needs confirmation from me.

When we were in St Martin, on the third day we decided to go for a walk on the beach. She decided to wear just her cover-up, but without a bra or swimsuit top. To me, it was immediately apparent that the top part was way too loose to keep her breasts covered. I mentioned this fact, and she gave me a concerned, disapproving look. I immediately "turned it around"; and told her it didn't matter, she looked great. Reassured, she proceeded without a top.

Needless to say, her boobs kept slipping out. Being that she has long nipples, the sides would stay pulled to the side when her tits fell out. And needless to say, she got looks as she walked on the beach. She would occasionally readjust if one her tits was completely out; but other than that she was completely comfortable with the situation. At one point we stopped at a beach bar for a drink, and one of her boobs had slipped out again. One lady that was standing next to us told her she loved my fiancée's "look"; and she just smiled at her and thanked her for the compliment. So she was very well aware of her "boob flashing."

So I agree. Women are very self-aware when it comes to showing their body. Sometimes they want to try being more comfortable or more "open"; but they need reassurance that they're not coming off as "sl*tty." They just want to be told that they look good.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:23 AM

Thanked 7,810 Times in 500 Posts
Default During College

I taught swimming in my city. It was the perfect gig, young kids from 3-5 o'clock and older people from 7-10 o'clock. I was working with a female instructor who was wanting me to notice her. I was dating someone at the time and was trying to be true to her. Well, this instructor really stepped it up when she wore a white on-piece that was transparent when wet. Most of the times we were up to our necks in the water, so the real show was for me when the students left. During our breaks she would get out of the pool and parade around. Nice puffy brown nipples and dark 1980's hairy bush.
Needless to say, we eventually fucked and she wasn't that great.....Just another notch.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s