uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-14-2017, 10:56 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts
Default GF Caught Naked by housemate

Years ago I rented a small 3 bedroom house and shared it with another fellow. My GF [now wife] would visit and stay the night most weekends. The small, single bathroom was across the hall from my bedroom, and the other guy's bedroom door was right next to the bathroom door. Relatively early one Saturday morning when we had a full day planned my GF went into the bathroom to take a shower. She shut the door and I heard the water start in the bath. My housemate burst out of his room wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts and opened the bathroom door to see my GF bending into the bath with her hand under the bath faucet in the water waiting for it to get hot - completely naked as one would be prior to taking a shower. When the door opened she straightened and turned to face the now open door - and my housemate. He said something like "I gotta take a piss - bad" as he kept going into the bathroom. My GF just stood there like a deer in the headlights as he brushed past her naked body to get to the toilet. She turned to watch him pull the front of his shorts down and pull out his semi hard member and proceed to relieve himself. When he was done, he had to brush past my GF again who was still just standing there - it was a very small bathroom and there was not really sufficient room for 2 people to move past each other without full body contact. She made no effort to cover her body or get in the bath to at least have the shower curtain as cover. I realized later this was the first time I had seen the "closet exhibitionist" in her - and she was not a deer in the headlights but wanted him to see her.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:51 AM

Default Caught by a cop

A long time ago, my wife and I went out to celebrate our tenth anniversary. After dinner and drinks, we decided to "park" where we did in high school, relive some memories, and have some fun. She was naked and I had my pants down. We were going at it pretty good when there was a tap on the drivers side window. I rolled the window down and was looking at the utility belt of a police officer. He shined his flashlight in the car and saw my naked wife frantically searching for her clothes. He asked for identification so I gave him my drivers license and my wife's license. Same last name, same address, both of us with brown hair and brown eyes. The cop asked if we were married and I told him no, she's my sister and mom won't let us do this at home. The cop started to stammer and stutter, as he tried to say "well you can't do it here either". He soon left and my wife, finally dressed, was laughing and calling me an asshole at the same time. It was fun and I can only imagine what the cop told his buddies.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:36 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default Quite a fireworks show

My wife and I were in Coronado Island on July 4th for the fireworks show. We had parked our Isuzu Trooper SUV right off the downtown area less than a block from the main drag. Having spent the afternoon on the beach and drinking the afternoon away, we were a little drunk by the time the fireworks show began. We continued to drink throughout the show and enjoyed the evening. Once the fireworks concluded, we started walking back to the Trooper. While on the walk, my wife suggested something a little kinky. She said, "Why don't we go back to the car and fuck in the back?" I had to look in her face to see if she was serious, because she was somewhat of a prude. She looked serious as hell, and unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse to expose her braless tits through the open gap of the top. There was only the bottom two buttons still closed. Knowing she was pretty drunk, I just wanted to make certain that she was aware of what she was suggesting. I said that we are parked in a fairly lighted area only less than a block from the main drag in town. She said, "I know!" and then unbuttoned the final two buttons to fully expose her luscious, full double-D boobs. I looked around to see if other people returning to their vehicles from the fireworks saw her. It didn't seem to faze her that other people were around, but no one was looking directly at her at the time. And whenever someone would pass coming from the other direction, she would just grab the two sides of her blouse with her hand and cover up a little. When we were about a block from our SUV, she reached down to her shorts and gave them a quick pull to leave only her open blouse top and string bikini bottoms on while tossing her shorts at me. I was hard as a rock and breathing heavy by the time we arrived at the SUV. By then most of the fireworks crowd had cleared out, and there were only a few stragglers left around at the bars in the area. I said, "Well, it looks fairly safe to do it here. Are you still up for it?" She shook her head yes and told me to fold down the rear seats to give us plenty of room. I jumped into the back and folded down the rear seat, Upon looking back to where she was standing, I found that she had removed the bikini bottoms and her blouse to expose her naked body to me with her leg resting on the rear bumper. I just about blew my load then and there. I grabbed her and shoved her into the back of the SUV, shut the rear door, and climbed into the passenger's side door. Once in I crawled over the front seats into the back, removed my clothes and buried my head -- first into her boobs and then worked down to her pussy. After getting her good and lubricated, I worked my way back up and entered my stiff member in her wet pussy. We had been going at it hot and heavy for about five minutes when I heard some guy say, "Hey, they are fucking in there! Come over here, they are naked as shit, and it's quite a show!" I looked up out the back window to see two guys peering in and several more walking quickly toward the SUV. I said to my wife, "What do you want to do?" She thought for a second and then said, "Go ahead and finish -- they are gonna see us naked anyway. So just go for it!" I responded with a deep thrust and continued my business for about two more minutes. By the time I finished and rolled off my wife, there was about nine or ten spectators. I had to crawl to the front floorboard to retrieve her shorts and blouse, so she was fully exposed, and bare ass naked with her tits and pussy laid out in the back of that SUV and nothing between her and the crowd, except the windows. I threw on my shorts, she crawled into the passenger seat half dressed as I slid in behind the wheel, started the SUV and pulled out to cheers and whoops and clapping from the group of admirers. To date, she has never offered to fuck me anywhere near that public again -- drunk or not.
Old 11-13-2018, 04:55 AM

Thanked 9,606 Times in 318 Posts

About 3 years ago, my wife (T) and I were on holiday in Cyprus. My wife is 52, but still has a great sexy body. We love sunbathing & swimming in the nude. However Cyprus seems a bit conservative on that front and not many ladies were even topless on the beach or hotel pool area. And it seemed difficult to find a secluded beach anywhere within striking distance.

so, we decided on a different approach and hired a little motor boat for half a day. It was fantastic and we just sort of hugged the coast, not too far out...and of course we were both stripped off entirely and then we anchored up and hade a lovely time jumping off the boat and swimming around in the buff, having a few drinks on board - generally having fun and larking around nude – great fun, all nice and relaxed. Anyway, after an hour or so, we saw this larger, pleasure cruiser, laden with people slowly heading our way - we didn't want to move from that spot and we thought it would get near to us and there might be kids on it etc, so I put my shorts on and and T slipped into a tiny thong - but still topless. However, it must have been obvious to the people on the boat that we were naked at the stage when they first got near to us.

She doesn’t mind anyone seeing her boobs and was wanting to continue swimming and getting on & off the boat. So the pleasure cruiser came quite close, we gave it a wave, got a few waves back etc, then it stopped itself - probably about 70-100 yds away from us - whilst they let people have a swim etc for 20 mins or so - we continued to swim etc too and sit on the boat....then the other boat gathered everyone back in and left

We thought nothing more of it
This is where the coincidence starts...I guess these things happen. We went back to hotel - to get showered, dressed for dinner etc, went down and found a table.

This chap comes over - we had noticed him and his wife in the hotel, and had spoken to them a bit and had a drink at the same table as them in the hotel bar the night before. Anyway, said chap says "I saw you two guys today - you were in that little boat?...we were on that pleasure boat that stopped nearby you"

T started to blush a tad, then forced a bit of a laugh out. So the chap, seeing this says "No worries ..you looked great"which made her blush even more!...then, and here's the thing, he said, "hope you don't mind, but I took a few random snaps"

T was a bit taken aback, but, I, of course, asked to see them! - so he later came back with his camera and showed them us! - he did offer to delete them, but he obviously liked them, so we agreed he could keep them (plus it was getting us both a tad horny) and he was quite nice about it, although clearly ogling T a bit!.....he let us have a copy of the pic’s. Here’s a sample of the view the people on the boat had……and the guy had quite obviously zoomed right in on T!
Attached Thumbnails
Boat pics (2).jpg   Boat pics (1).jpg  

The Following 68 Users Say Thank You to Purple Haze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2018, 06:46 AM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts
Default Parcel delivery man

During the summer months I spend a lot of time in the garden often topless and when I think there is no one around I will go nude. During the summer we keep a note on the front door saying if there is no answer please go round the back. Now although I am very open some would say an exhibitionist if I know someone is coming I will at least wear a bikini.

On this day I had set myself up in the garden it looked like there was no one around so I stripped off completely and went out into the garden. I think I had been out there for well over an hour. I was laying on my back half asleep when suddenly I heard someone say oh sorry but the sign said. I opened my eyes and the DPD delivery guy was standing not sure where to look. I was a bit embarrassed and I didn't even have anything to cover myself with. What was worse (or better depending on your view) was that the parcel had to signed for and to get in the house I would have had to walk past him. Plus to get off the sun lounger I had to open my legs a bit. In an instant I decided to play it like this was normal. I just got up and walked over to him signed for the parcel telling him not to worry and I should have locked the gate.

Tracy X
Old 12-06-2018, 03:35 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts
Talking

I have a couple of nonsexual, accidental examples - both times it was a room mate walking in on me naked.
First time I was in the shower and my room mate stormed in to tell me that the shower was leaking into the kitchen. I was part way through washing my hair, so my (male) room mate so everything in full glory and made no attempt to disguise the fact he was looking at my cock. I had long suspected he might be gay, or bi and this confirmed it - there was no "leak" into the kitchen

Second time, my female room mate asked me a a question through my bedroom door and when I answered assumed it was ok to come in. I was just pulling my boxer shorts up as she walked in and her eyes went straight to my cock. She did at least scream and apologise (not that I was bothered)
Old 12-12-2019, 05:28 AM

Thanked 1,888 Times in 129 Posts

Due to circumstances I won’t burden you with, my wife and I decided to renew our vows a few years back. We got our wedding photographer back for the occasion. He thought it would be a good idea to get some photos of her putting the finishing touches to her hair etc. in our bedroom as he had on our wedding day.

He rather mistimed his appearance as my wife was running late and had only just come out of the shower. He walked in the bedroom and said “is it ok for me to come in.” At that point my wife was getting frustrated about some item of clothing she couldn’t find. She was standing totally naked on a small set of steps trying to locate it on the top shelf of her wardrobe.

For his troubles, the poor man got a torrent of four-letter word abuse from her and left with his tail between his legs. If he’d been a little less timid and she’d been less stressed out, her predicament would have made a great photo.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 12-12-2019 at 05:37 AM.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:58 AM

I had just gotten of the shower when the power went off in the dorm. It was so dark I could not see anything so I dried off and got in my bed with out dressing. My roommates boyfriend came over after a while and his roommate. They had a flashlight and wanted to make sure his girlfriend was OK. She had already gone to bed and only had a tshirt and panties on so neither one of us got out of bed. They decided to just hang out in our room. The power came back on and they still didn't leave. The other boy went to use our bathroom and when he came out he was holding my bra and panties that were lying on the sink that i could not find in the dark. Her boyfriend grabbed the blanket she had covering her and pulled it off. Her panties were almost transparent and when he pulled the cover back her nipples were poking through the shirt. She didn't try to cover up since they both had a good view. She just said not mine and jumped up the three of them grabbed my blanket and pulled it off leaving me on the bed naked.
Old 12-22-2019, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
I'm fishing for "caught naked" or "nude encounter" stories.

Has any women ever been caught naked?
And was the incident erotic, embarrassing, humiliating, or?
I was a student. I didn't want to live in a noisy Dorm. I rented a room in a three-bedroom apartment from an elderly couple. One weekend I was home alone. The owners allegedly went to a country house. I woke up, took a shower. After that I decided to go to my room, not dressing. What was my surprise when I saw the hostess in the living room!. I was wearing only a towel turban on my head. I have lost the gift of speech. I tore the towel off my head, trying to cover myself. But it was of little use. But, I have noticed that the hostess has not expressed any condemnation, and aggression in it was not felt. On the contrary! I felt its keen interest in what is happening. She began to reassure me that nothing supernatural had happened. How did I feel about that? As they say, all in one, and at the same time. And I liked it, I have to admit.

Last edited by Turtle; 12-22-2019 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Edited quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tarasi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2020, 11:04 PM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Construction workers get a great view

My wife and I were having a new house built. The project was well over schedule in completion. We were in need of moving in since our old house had sold, and those buyers had a move-in or possession date in the contract. So as soon as our house was ready, we wanted to get in and moved before some of the outside of the home was complete. The driveway and garage apron area were two of the unfinished items. Those areas were particularly large and had a significant ascent that mandated a large crew and fast work. The crew numbered 6 concrete guys plus our contractor and his project foreman. They all wanted to get an early start since it was summer, and the warmer weather worked against them in properly finishing the concrete. So the earlier morning cooler weather worked in their favor. Two other important items to mention was that out thermostat control is on the wall of the entry area, and next to the entry is a dining room with a picture window, which had no curtains. All 8 of the workers were waiting on the front porch (just outside the picture window) for the cement truck to arrive. Mt wife and I were still in the bedroom in bed. She was asleep, and I was beginning to stir a little. As a result, I could hear the workers talking and realized that they were just outside that picture window on the front porch. We had had really good sex the night before, and were sleeping a little later than usual. And neither one of us had bothered to put any clothes back on after our romp in the hay and had slept in the nude. My wife has gone through "the change" and is really hot-natured. A good sleeping temperature for her is 60-degrees. I had been chilly during the night and had turned the thermostat up to 65.

Suddenly my wife awoke, threw off the covers and exclaimed, "You turned up the damned thermostat, didn't you?" I defensively replied that I had, but before hearing an answer, she bolted naked out of the bedroom into the entryway. Her focus was on the thermostat numbers and not on anything outside the picture window. I hollered at her, "I don't think you want to be there." While she was still focused on adjusting the thermostat down to 60, she asked. "Why is that?" And I responded, "Because you are giving all those construction workers a pretty good shot of your naked body." She looked out the window at all 8 workers peering in the window with their mouths dropped wide open. She yelled, "Oh, shit!!!" and ran back into the bedroom. She angrily looked at me and said, "Why didn't you tell me that those guys were there?" I truthfully told her that she didn't give me a chance to say anything before she headed out of the bedroom.

The remainder of the day, no one said anything about seeing my naked wife, but anytime she walked out past them, they would all grin at her. Somehow, she didn't smile back. I personally thought it was funny as hell. When it came time to pay the contractor the bill, I asked. "No discount for the picture window show?" He said that I should have negotiated that before signing the contract, but had I done so, he would have offered a significant price reduction.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s