or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2019, 06:22 PM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Out of loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Going to be out of the loop for a while due to family emergency... 2-3 months...…. hope you don't forget us when we come back...….

thanks again.... Mr & Mrs Grits...

MRS Grits fell down a 14 step flight of stairs w. multiple injuries.....Prey for her......
Old 02-01-2019, 09:46 PM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default To Mrs. Grits!

Believe it or not, I am a Christian and I have personally seen the power of intercessory prayer. I will pray for your recovery.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2019, 06:29 PM

Default Don't stop

Please don't stop posting YOUR true stories on th thread while we're away....
Old 02-09-2019, 09:54 PM

Default reminder

Repeat reminder::repost-- just posting some while the Mrs. recoupes from accident.

The wife & I have always been swingers.. BUT we have an arrrangement with a few SELECT married friends of mine (male) who share my wife w/ me in 3/4 somes. Their wives don;t know and that makes it good because they don't brag about it in fear of being caught. Also its ideal for bareback.
Sometimes she will have a afternoon fling with any of them when I'm not home, and its ok w/ me as long as she tells me. When I'm away on trips, she is allowed to see them and have all the sex she wants... Because they are THE SELECT (5) we agreed that its all ok since we are often having share sessions with them anyway.
When I've been away she has had 3 of them over to share her at once. Thats the agred limit when I;m not there. Once I came home early on purpose from a trip, and she was with 2 of them & I just joined in filling her with sperm.She always dresses for them and likes being fucked wearing bikinis or skirts & heels.. No one complains
Attached Thumbnails
Old 02-09-2019, 10:09 PM

Default Stolen photo

Reprint of our stolen pics & vid experience...……..

Happened to us 10 yrs ago... we found our 6 min video on a site-- (DINO TUBE-Share wife).... and some of our photos on another site...we've never heard anything from anyone about the video as often they are not really recognizable as to who is in them..... the pictures are safe... as a rule w/ us, we take our pics "headless"... We actually take the pic like that, not edit it later headless We post pics., but they are always "headless" for that reason....we try to protect our selves from the beginning....... https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ima...lies/smile.gif

There is no search.. unless you have an internet name they are posted under.... ours were found by accident while surfing the web.. the name used w/ them was not a name we use.. ...... use common sense -- (if anyone has it anymore?) --taking pics & posting them.
Attached Thumbnails
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_1076.JPG  
Old 02-09-2019, 10:15 PM

Default Blindfold

repost about blindfold submissive fun:::

My wife really loves BLINDFOLDED sex w/ unknown friends... not strangers.... She likes being submissive to groups of them by not knowing Who or What is going to happen next. Sudden cock & cum in her holes, or sudden cum on her body/face especially when she already playing w/ one cock, and another cock starts fucking her out of BLINDFOLDED nowhere.. Sometimes bondage fun too....

She always reminds me of a time I tied her hands from a hook in the livingroom ceiling blindfolded in only high heels... and 3 friends and me were using her from all angles we could w/ her like that... after a while we let her down, kept her blindfolded , and I led her around the room to each friend on the couch & chairs letting them do anything they wanted w/ her....she loved the unknown anticipation...
Attached Thumbnails
Old 02-09-2019, 10:21 PM

Default wife

Wifes attitude about clothed sex.... reposted.

We are the opposite..... we are CFNM.... The wife loves being dressed in something during sex.... from lingerie to skirts to bikinis to just heels....she says because she likes being taken....... I like it...https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ima...es/biggrin.gif
Attached Thumbnails
c3.jpg  
Old 02-09-2019, 10:42 PM

Default SIL STORY

REPOST of our SIL story;

My wife and her sister swap husbands on visits... we live 2 states away.. usually the first night we keep it seperate , one couple will stay at the house, and the other go to a hotel and anythig goes. The second night we all play together @ home. Her sister (below pics) is 34D compared to her 34A. Variety !!!https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ima...lies/smile.gif I always notice she is really wild and anything goes when we're alone, but when we are all together playing she is more reserved.. supposed, we are the only people they swing with. My wife said that her hubby seems to be the same way with her.
Attached Thumbnails
st of the SIL story.....
Old 02-09-2019, 10:45 PM

Default SIL story 2

repost #2 SIL story

They have been sharing boyfriends since their early 19-20s?.. but when her sister got married they stopped because she didn't want to be with "whoever" anymore ... but when we got married when my wife was 30 she re introduced it to her sister, and it worked out ok. It was a first for her husband, as he was not involved in any of it prior when dating.. they were married w/in a year of dating.

Craziest thing w/ sil ?.. other then fucking my sil, its been normal: ie: when we are alone she talks dirty and screams alot, and tells me alot of what she wants.. she likes light-bondage and the feeling of being taken.. she does not do anal. but everything else goes.and she really knows how to use her tits!! wow!! the view when she is on top is amazing , seeing them bounce to my thrusts.!!! She really enjoys knowing she is making a man cum, and the more cum the better.

When we are all together , 4 sum, she isn't as verbal, but she really likes 2 cocks at once to play with , as is my wife playing w/ her nipples..
as far as the girls sexually together, its limited to touchy-feely stuff.. they don't go down on each other. Ithey both just really like men to share .

The wife says the bil is a major-multi-cummer... when they are alone he cums 4+ times in her.. he told her they abstain from sex a week before we get together. We only get together on visits, considering we live 2 states away. So it always special.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:40 PM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default A Strange Request

A crazy thing happened to me the other day. A very good friend of mine approached me with a request. I should stop and explain a little more about her and our relationship. I have known her for almost 30 years. She is in her 50s but could easily pass for 30s. It isn’t just her looks, even though she is petite, lightly curved, with great skin but her personality as well. She is very vivacious. We’ve had a friends with occasional benefits relationship for a number of years. She has a very high sex drive so she has had several FWB or did until about a year ago. About a year and a half ago she started seeing a guy. I’ve met him. He’s a very nice guy, treats her well, good-looking, fit, and very – very young.

When they started seeing each other he said he was 10 years younger than her. She found out that he is actually 17 years younger than her. Even though there were some generational issues it worked out pretty good for her. He can keep up with her inside and outside of the bedroom. They do things together and have a lot of fun.
When they first started, he knew she saw other men. He didn’t like it, but he was smart enough not to call her on it. As their relationship progressed she voluntarily backed off and stopped seeing her other friends or at least stop having benefits with them because she knew it bothered him. She and I were friends first, so we stayed friends and we still see each other for occasional lunch or cocktails but nothing physical except for a hug and light kiss. A few months ago at one of our regular lunches she confided in me that things had started to go a little stale. They still have lots of sex but it was getting more routine without much fanfare. She even brought a girlfriend to bed with them. He liked it but wasn’t interested in continuing it. I think he was more afraid that she would want him reciprocate and have a threesome with another man. I probed a little more and found out it wasn’t really sex that was lacking but it was the absence of foreplay. He could still give her multiple orgasms pretty much every time, but his idea of preparation was essentially spitting on his dick.

That is a completely unfair over exaggeration on my part. She didn’t say it or even hint at. But the reason I got upset with it is that it was such a waste. A large part of her and my relationship involved teasing and playing and all that touching and attention that makes up foreplay. I loved to drive her absolutely crazy. She would get dripping wet. The game would be to get her to the point that she demanded I get inside her. There was a lot of kissing, touching, massages, even pedicures. She has very sensitive feet. And my particular kink is to perform oral on her until she came at least once before sex. She of course would fight back and sometimes these foreplay sessions would go on for hours. It was a lot of fun and well worth it in the end. That might have been why she felt so comfortable opening up to me like that. At the time I joked that he and I should tag out. I would get her nice and worked up and he could fuck her brains out. Or more probably the reverse, she would fuck his brains out. Something like a modern-day, X-rated Cyrano de Bergerac.

We really didn’t talk about it much after that. I knew her well enough to know that she didn’t like to say bad things about her boyfriend and opening up to me was hard for her. Then the other day while we were having lunch, out of the blue she reminded me of my comment and asked if I was serious. I of course quickly said “sure” but she came back and said “no I’m serious would you really be willing to do something like that without getting any yourself. No reciprocation. And you can’t kissed me on the mouth, finger me, go down on me or make me cum. There is nothing in it for you and he can’t know.” I stopped and really thought about it. I didn’t tell her, but I realized there were several things in it for me. First I would get to spend at least couple hours of quality time with her. Second there was a definite ego boost in the fact that I could do something that her young stud muffin couldn’t. And third, if I do it right, there was a good possibly that she’d want me to do it again. There was a fourth. The fact that we were doing it behind his back was kind of thrilling. So I said yes.

I am working out the details of how to pull this off and will let you know how it goes if you are interested.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s