Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2011, 10:13 AM

Thanked 1,628 Times in 167 Posts
Default Accidental Sharing of Photos

Would love to hear stories of guys sending 'private' photos of their ladies to friends. What was their reaction, your reaction, the ladies' reaction. Common fellas, let's hear about those innocent mistakes
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nakedskin2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 11:17 AM

Thanked 2,614 Times in 83 Posts
Default My wife nude and lewd..!

In the not too distant past, I needed some work done to the downstairs area of my home. A good friend of mine is a local contractor and he agreed to do the job. When he was finished working downstairs, he made mention to me of my extensive collection of vintage 1950's toys and board games. He was particular interested in a few of my old games and asked if he might see them. I took one out of my collection and opened up the box. Falling out to the floor were a stack of photos of my wife that I forgot about. The photos were quite explicit. At the very minimum, my wife was totally nude or dressed in very revealing lingerie, stockings, heels, garter belts, etc. But many of the photos were of her in wide open spread-pussy shots, some of her sucking my cock, and a few of my wife's face splattered with gooey cum-facials. As I quickly picked the photos up off the floor I remember him saying "Wow!"

Being that he is a family friend, he obviously knows my wife, except now her realizes that she is not the conservative middle-aged woman she professes to be, but behind closed doors can be somewhat of a sl*t! As for me, my initial embarrassment was offset by the wicked eroticism of knowing that our friend had seen my wife in some very compromising photos!
Old 12-28-2011, 11:31 AM

Thanked 1,628 Times in 167 Posts
Default I'll start

I post a brief version of the tale I'm about to tell on another thread...

My girlfriend (now ex) had been taking photos for awhile and even posted (her suggestion) several of them at an amateur website. During our relationship I had the type of job that would make us be apart for several weeks at a time. That always lead to some fun web cam chats. Part of the fun was telling her that I was going to show some of her photos to friends. Even though she would say she was embarrassed and not to do it, I could tell that it was a fantasy of hers and turned her on. Finally it progressed to the point where I was allowed to share photos of her in her skimpiest bikinis but nothing more than that. After doing that for awhile I needed to turn up the excitement level.

That's when I talked her into letting me share photos of her covering various parts of her naked anatomy with her hands, her long hair, some prop, or some other way. It would be obvious she was naked but you couldn't see anything. I called these type photos teasers. We would be online together and she would choose the teasers she wanted to send (yahoo instant messenger photo sharing made this easy and fun!). After she selected I would email them to one particular friend of ours. Obviously after seeing them he would ask for more and to see more. I would then watch her masturbate on web cam as I told her about it. Needless to say after awhile I needed once again to turn up the heat.

So while we continued with sharing teaser photos I started adding (unbeknownst to her) a photo that would show the good parts of her anatomy (except for the fact that I would edited them and cover the good parts with some sort of relevant clip art). This was a huge turn on for me; my friend basically seeing my girl naked and knowing this side of her and my girl not knowing he was getting more of an eyeful. Then the accident happened!

Once again she choose a few teasers to send and I picked out one special photo. It was her outside, fully nude, her arms above her head, and wet from a hose. I quickly placed some clip art hoses over her breasts and pussy, attached the photo with the rest to an email, and sent it away. I was also in the habit of immediately looking at the email in my sent folder and that is where my heart sank!!

In the last email I attached the full sized unedited photo of my totally naked and exposed girlfriend! I quickly phoned my friend and asked him not to open that email. I told him that she changed her mind and didn't want to play this game anymore. He said no problem he would delete it without opening it. My relief was short lived as I started thinking about. I'm a guy too and if my friend sent me photos and immediately called and begged me not to look at them, I know there is something there I needed to see. A minute or so later I get an email where he comes clean and tells me he did open it and saw the fully nude photo.

Crapples! I had mixed emotions for sure; I was pissed at me for screwing up, I was pissed at him for looking, I was incredibly excited that he saw, I was nervous that she would be pissed, I was glad we were 2000 miles apart (and so were my balls at that moment). So now my friend had a good view of my girl's tiny hard brown nipples and her perfectly clean shaven bare pussy; what do I do? I finally decided it was best she hear it from me. So I told her of the mistake and showed her which photo I sent.

I thought I was a dead man. The long silence was unbearable. Finally she responded with; "Um ok. So what did he say? Did he like it?" She was turned on by it! As I told her the details, I watched her on cam squeezing her breasts and fingering her pussy. We both came multiple times that night and it lead to several more non-accidental sharing of her naked body with our friend.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:43 PM

Thanked 16,198 Times in 1,124 Posts

Not quite the same, but my wife and I had a date weekend not too long ago, and I took several photos of her. I never took them off the camera, so the next event on the camera was Christmas from this past week. She had friends over Monday night and let them have the camera to see the Christmas pics with our adorable kids, and they went back too far and my wife caught them looking at her nudes. The best part is that this is like the 5th time something like this happened. Every time we say that we need to get the pics off the camera immediately, but after 5 times, we still haven't learned. Heh.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:42 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Every time we say that we need to get the pics off the camera immediately, but after 5 times, we still haven't learned. Heh.
That is pretty funny actually and so typical of how we humans do things!!! Thanks for sharing it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2012, 12:07 PM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts

A good freind of mine was over at my house to kill some time while our wives were out shopping together. He asked if I had taken any video of a recent car show I had gone to that he was not able to attend. I told him I did and would hook the camera up to the monitor if he wanted to check it out.
I got it all hooked up and started playing the tape for him. What I did not realize is I had partially recorded over a tape I had in the camera that contained several voyeur captures of my wife. As we watched it together for a few minutes I got up to grab a couple of beers and handed him the remote so he could fast forward or whatever.
Before grabbing the beers I stopped to take a leak so I was out of the room for awhile. When I got to the doorway I froze in shock as I could see my wife on the screen and she was completely naked standing in front of the vanity looking into the mirror. I had hidden the camera on a dresser behind her so it would capture her as she walked from the shower area to the vanity.
My buddy was taking it all in before I could gather myself to say anything. All I could come up with was," Hey I am sorry that wasn't suppose to be there." He handed me the remote but kept staring at the screen. I managed to shut it off and asked him if he would please keep this a secret because Megan had caught me taping her once and it did not go over very well.
We had known each other a few years and we done a lot of things together with our families and there was always the typical flirting and joking with each others wives but that was it. Now he had seen Megan nude and I had to ask him what he was thinking. I could tell he was still a bit stunned but he managed to tell me how lucky I was to have her for my wife.
He kept our secret as far as I know but after that afternoon I thought I noticed him staring at Megan longer than usual when we were all together. I can imagine his thoughts because I know what I would be thinking.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:09 PM

Feel free to let me know if anyone wants to "accidentally" share his GF / wife / partner pics to me! lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rojas For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2012, 12:10 PM

Default Nude wife

A few years back we were having some work done on the house which included an en-suite.The builders were all middle aged but had an apprentice,the wife was going up the stairs one afternoon in a shortish skirt as he came in from their van bringing some tools up to the builders in the en suite,i was looking through from the kitchen to the hall and clearly seen him look up her skirt.I was suprised he was interested in a middle aged woman.
At the end of the day i was discussing the works with the builder,they were nearly finished in the en suite and were to start the kitchen the next morning,then he said i'll get Tim (the apprentice) to do the skirting in the en suite and your bedroom along with the architrave ,doing the finishing while we start ripping out down here he said.
Well it was'nt till after that i was thinking of Tim looking up Cath's skirt and had a wicked thought ,Cath was at work next day but i was off so i hatched a plan.
In the morning before they arrived with Cath gone to work,i pulled her undies draw open a bit and placed some of her laciest items at the top with a sexy g string hanging slightly over the draw front,i pushed the draw nearly closed and placed a very small piece of card wedged under it so that it would fall if the draw was opened.Then i thought thats too tame so i got a pic of Cath i had posted on a well known site and wrote a description and site /user name on the back.I placed it at the bottom of the draw and reset the draw and card.
The builders arrived and set up with Tim going up to measure up for skirting etc,i asked the builders if they wanted tea and supplied them with drinks appart from tim who said he was ok.
I went off to do some chores and on returning just before lunch,found Tim was now working in the kitchen too.All finished up stairs i said,yeah Tim's done all the trimming,i'll pop up and have a hoover and tidy then.Coul'nt get up there quick enough,i put the hoover on in the en suit and went straight to Cath's undie draw Great there was the bit of card on the carpet,i looked through the draw and was sure the pic had moved but better still i was sure a small lacy red G string was missing.
I was quite excited at young Tim gettin off on Cath's frillies and seeing her spread shaved pussy in the pic.
That evening i logged onto my account to see if their was any activity on our account,wow loads of new comments from a user not known to us previously and boy were some of those explicit.It was certain to be Tim and knowing he was browsing through our pics.
There was more to come too...
Old 09-28-2014, 07:55 AM

Thanked 26,393 Times in 959 Posts

I always liked sending her along with others so they wouldn't know they were my wife but I would get to hear their comments and know that they had seen her

Links to her threads below

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124322
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=176747
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wired For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2014, 08:48 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason77256 View Post
I've purposely shown nude photos of my ex wife, current wife, and 3 different girl friends to various friends of mine over the years. In each instance, my friends really enjoyed seeing the photos, but at the same time, they really tried to play it cool. They try to act like it is not a big deal. A few friends have asked if they could have copies, but I knew that was against my wife/GF wishes so I said no except with one person. I've let a very close friend that I trust have some pictures of a couple of my ex's that he also knew very well. I've never let anyone keep any pictures of my current wife, but I have shown them to several people. She has also been photographed nude in public on several instances, but when she see's others with cameras she tries her best to hide her face.

On the other hand, I have nude photos of my current sister in law. I found them on a disk of pictures that she let my wife borrow about 5 years ago. When I found them, I emailed them to myself. Little did I know that my wife had my email password and had been logging into my account to check up on me. I only found out about this about a year ago. So she logged into my account years ago and saw that I had pictures of her sister totally nude and had to keep the secret for about 4 years.

What's funny is she is the one that told me there were nudes on there. I always felt like allowed me to find those on purpose. There is a whole other story as to why I think she wanted me to find them.

As soon as she told me there was a disk in the house with nude pictures of her 19 year old sister, I took every chance I could to search through disks until I found them.
Tell us the story of why you think she wanted you to find the photos.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, photos, sharing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s