uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-01-2018, 03:22 PM

Thanked 1,100 Times in 51 Posts
Default Almost exposed for her brother

Shortly after my wife and I got married, her younger brother came to visit us in our apartment. He lived about an hour away and he had never been there. When he arrived I was in the living room and my wife was getting ready in the bathroom. After a brief hello and welcome, my wife called out and said why dont you show him around. So I started to show him the living and dining room and kitchen and then went down the hall toward the bathroom and bedrooms.

The bathroom. Was to the right and the hall turned to the left and I was a half dozen steps ahead of her brother. As I walked down the hall turned right and pointed right saying that there is the bathroom. As I looked, there stood my wife, his sister, in a pair of jeans in her bare feet and topless. She was curling her hair and had her hands above her head, fully exposing her beautiful, perky 32B breasts. She was looking at me with a big smile. She looked beautiful and sexy and so desireable.

Unfortunately, although I love to have my wife show, I was caught so off guard, I mumbled something about there being two bedrooms and then turned around before he ever had a chance to see her. I always have regretted that and really wished he would have had the chance to get a great look at her breasts. I think it could have been something that would really be something that could be repeated over and over.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:09 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

Few years ago when the wife was pregnant she had one of those big inflatable exercise balls for sitting on as it relieved the pain in her back. I used to sit on it all the time.
Once we had friends over (wife's best friend of many years) and I was sitting in the ball in my usual hang around the house gear of 3/4 length shorts and hoodie.
I lost my balance at one moment and rolled off the ball forwards but the "shell" material in my shorts caught on the ball and pulled everything tight around my crotch.... Giving my wife's friend a perfect view of the outline of my flaccid penis through my shorts. My wife laughed and her friend just smiled at me and said "well, now I know...."

She still references it from time to time
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2018, 04:44 AM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

I’ve had similar experiences. A couple times in my younger days when me and my wife and our friends were skinny dipping having one of her friends comment on my cock. Pretty big ego boost.

One particular time I was up late drinking with my wife and her friend. They went out for a cigarette and I pullled my dick out and flicked the blinds open to flash them. My wife later told me her friend said “no wonder you’re always so happy.”
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2018, 09:35 AM

Thanked 3,541 Times in 265 Posts
Default Willing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizfold View Post
She was looking at me with a big smile.
Sounds like she was hoping to give him a show!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2018, 06:40 PM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default Whizfold-- Almost exposed for her brother

"....although I love to have my wife show, I was caught so off guard, I mumbled something about there being two bedrooms and then turned around before he ever had a chance to see her. I always have regretted that and really wished he would have had the chance to get a great look at her breasts. I think it could have been something that would really be something that could be repeated over and over."

I agree, it seems certain she was eager to be seen bare breasted by her younger brother, and your part was to supply Plausible Deniability. Did you ask her later about making the tour suggestion when it would have led to her exposure? And what do you mean about it might have been "something that could be repeated over and over"- with her brother, or with others, friends of yours, neighbors, etc.?

Did this happen a long time ago, or recently enough you might be able to get her to try again?

Great story, thanks!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2018, 09:15 PM

Default Collector5757

Unfortunately this was too long ago for me to try to in some way repeat this, but I do thing she really wanted to let someone see her topless and I think she thought her brother was an easy target. Like most college age guys, he certainly wouldn't complain to anyone and she had no reason to worry about his response. I think she was using him as a test. My though is that if he did see her topless, she would have probably continued to be topless, not only on that day, but during future visits. I think she was looking for the thrill of showing off without any real consequences. I also think that if she felt comfortable enough with him seeing her, she would be more open to others seeing her topless, and maybe more.

There were times that I am pretty sure a few friends got the chance to look down her top and see her great breasts and nipples. I think if her brother's response was positive as I think it might have been, she would probably have been more open to being topless and maybe even nude in front of others. I would love for her to have others see her nude.

It was a missed opportunity, but at least one I can share that hopefully encourages others to be maybe a little more adventurous.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to whizfold For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2018, 09:49 PM

Default Another just missed opportunity

There is one more time that was a close miss and something I think about from time to time. We drove to Maine and as most know, Maine does not have a law against toplessness. On our way up the coast we stopped off at Kennebunk as the beach was supposed to be nice and there was supposed to be a topless area that caught our interest.

While there we walked up and down the beach and didnt find any place that was at all topless. My wife was in her bare feet with jeans and a top, but no bra. Since we couldn't find a topless beach and really didnt know what was acceptable, we walked to the far north side of the beach where there was less of a beach and more of a series of paths in the swales of the dunes. My wife, not finding a topless area, asked if I wanted her to lay out topless. I of course said yes she took her top off and laid in the sand against one of the dunes and took in the sun. Her beautiful 34 B breasts and perfect nipple nipples stood out in the warm sun with the slight ocean breeze.

There was one house that we could see where we were at and we think it might have been the house of former president Bush at Kennebunk. While it looked like what we saw on the news, we weren't sure. I dont even know the status of who owned the house at the time. It could have been the Bush family or it could have been someone else. My wife however, after laying out topless for 20 minutes said it was probably time for us to go. It probably was 20 seconds after she put her top on when a jogger came around the bend with a nice smile and said hi, looking at my wife as he continued to the beach. I have always wondered if this wasnt an innocent jogger, but rather someone from the secret service who was running through to check out the topless lady and her husband. Let's just say that for a jogger he seemed too well dressed for a run on the beach. I have always imagined, and wondered, if the whole time she was laying out, if a group of guys had their binoculars fixed on her, enjoying her beautiful breasts. I also wonder what would have happened had she been topless when he came down the path. Would she have continued to show off and let him look at her while we talked? Would she have been bold enough to ask if he liked what he saw?

Another missed chance but a near miss is better than no opportunity at all.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:34 AM

Thanked 2,075 Times in 163 Posts
Default Horsing around

In the pantsing threading related a story from an ex about inadvertently making her flash her bare pussy right in her brothers face and her subsequent strip.

Well a few days later he was picking on her and she was slightly embarrassed. But true to form for her she tried to turn it around by bringing up the lapdance and his hard-on. He popped something back and without thinking she grabbed his crotch, squeezed it slightly and teased that he loved having her pressed against it. He smirked and told her she must have too, since she was now fondling him. She blushed slightly and rubbed telling him to just man up already. Next thing I know he pulls his shorts down, and flops his half hard cock into her palm.

She gasped and her jaw dropped, and then froze with her hand wrapped around it. He leaned forward a bit and said, your move sis. She stood there holding it a moment looking at it before giving it a quick, almost unnoticeable, squeeze and jerk and called him a perv before letting it go.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 04:37 AM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts
Default Family party

I was once at a family party I had a strapless dress on no bra. I thought the dress was tight enough not to worry about it during the evening. I danced a lot that night and drank a fair bit. At some point my dress must have slipped down a bit and both my boobs were on full show. It was one of my uncles that told me he came over and just said “Tracy I think you might want to adjust your dress a little.

I was embarrassed to start with and pulled my dress back up. A little later I asked my uncle how long I had been like that, he told me he had got brief flashes most of the evening but only said something when they were on full show. He then admitted he had been enjoying the show so only told me after a couple of tracks had been played.

Later in the evening after a few more drinks all round my uncle came and found me when I was outside getting some air. We chatted a bit and then he said he was disappointed when I asked why he said he was hoping he would get another show before the end of the night. This gave me a massive thrill for some reason. I am not sure why I did what I did next I guess I could blame the drink but I moved in front of him and told him to have a look if he wanted to. He grabbed the front of my dress pulled it down and stood and looked after a bit he reached for my boobs and had a good feel. Just as he was about to start sucking my nipple I heard someone else coming and that bought me to my senses and I put my boobs away. He complained a little I think I said something like “next time” he said he would hold me to that.

Tracy x
Old 12-11-2018, 06:48 AM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default Oh, that sounds HOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
In the pantsing threading related a story from an ex about inadvertently making her flash her bare pussy right in her brothers face and her subsequent strip.

Well a few days later he was picking on her and she was slightly embarrassed. But true to form for her she tried to turn it around by bringing up the lapdance and his hard-on. He popped something back and without thinking she grabbed his crotch, squeezed it slightly and teased that he loved having her pressed against it. He smirked and told her she must have too, since she was now fondling him. She blushed slightly and rubbed telling him to just man up already. Next thing I know he pulls his shorts down, and flops his half hard cock into her palm.

She gasped and her jaw dropped, and then froze with her hand wrapped around it. He leaned forward a bit and said, your move sis. She stood there holding it a moment looking at it before giving it a quick, almost unnoticeable, squeeze and jerk and called him a perv before letting it go.
Wow- her brother was certainly interested in getting some attention from your ex; that's a bold move! Did you talk about what happened later, or what might have happened? I had an ex GF long ago who loved teasing her brother, and seeing her touching his cock would have been the hottest thing in my life back then
!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach