70%-80% (about 3/4) 68 24.03%
80%-90% (big majority) 40 14.13%
90%-100% (almost all) 13 4.59%
Voters: 283. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2024, 03:06 PM

Thanked 1,006 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin221 View Post
She finally decided to shave, two weeks ago!

Initially, she wanted to have a landing strip. But as she had an untrimmed bush, she first had to trim it. She didn't have an electric trimmer anymore, so she tried it with scissors but that didn't really work well. So, she decided to shave everything off so she could grow a landing strip. But she liked the feeling and look of her bare pussy, and some of her friends in the gym complimented her with it. So she decided to keep it like that. Now, every day in the shower she shaves to remove any stubble. Her pussy looks so different, I hadn't seen it shaved in thirteen years! And it feels so smooth: just soft skin and no hair. I have to admit, I miss the bush though. The look of it and the feeling of the hair. The shaved look is a bit plain, as so many women have it. To me, her bush made her unique. Now she keeps it like the vast majority of women her age. So I have some mixed feelings about it. But she likes it, she is very happy with it. She likes the look, the feeling, she has made comparisons to how much different it feels when she wears underwear, when she fingers herself, when she wipes herself after a pee. She understands that I miss the bush, and she told me that she will probably grow it out again in the future, but now now. She wants to keep it shaved for a longer time (according to her, at least all the way through summer) and she hopes I will get used to it.
Thanks for sharing the update and glad your wife and her friends are enjoying it. Loving the thought of them critiquing and comparing each other.

Maybe you can make the most of it by asking her to wear more revealing bikinis that she couldn't get away with when she was hairy. If she's happy to show it in the changing room, she's hopefully happy to show everyone at the beach a bit more.

Let us know if you get used to it and / or she lets it grow again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2024, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
Thanks for sharing the update and glad your wife and her friends are enjoying it. Loving the thought of them critiquing and comparing each other.
Yes, I like that they are talking about it and giving their opinions. Her friends told her that it looked so clean and pretty, one of her friends even told her that it was a shame that such a pretty pussy was hidden under such a big bush for so long. All agreed that it looked way better now. I guess that gave my wife a big confidence boost, even though she knows I've always loved her bush.

Quote:
Maybe you can make the most of it by asking her to wear more revealing bikinis that she couldn't get away with when she was hairy. If she's happy to show it in the changing room, she's hopefully happy to show everyone at the beach a bit more.
We don't go that often to the beach or swimming pool, but she should have some more options now in case she wants to buy a new bikini or bathing suit.

Quote:
Will do! For now, I do like it but at the same time I really do miss the bush as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin221 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2024, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin221 View Post
Yes, I like that they are talking about it and giving their opinions. Her friends told her that it looked so clean and pretty, one of her friends even told her that it was a shame that such a pretty pussy was hidden under such a big bush for so long. All agreed that it looked way better now. I guess that gave my wife a big confidence boost, even though she knows I've always loved her bush.
I don't think my wife and her friends have ever compared, but they do talk about it and even that is a big turn on. If she ever told me they had been showing each other I think I'd have to excuse myself for an emergency wank. Also, she only tells me about the range of styles but won't link the style to the name.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2024, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
An update, some six weeks after "the big shave". My wife is still very happy with her decision to shave her pussy and she still shaves everyday in the shower. She does a good job, to be honest. Since she started shaving again, I haven't really felt any stubble when having sex with her because she shaves so frequently. The first weeks, I missed the bush, but now I'm getting used to the feeling of her bare pussy and I can actually enjoy how soft and smooth her skin feels without a bush covering it. It certainly has advantages, when giving her oral sex I can just put my mouth on her pussy and don't have to worry about hairs getting in my mouth or tickling my nose, there is just smooth, soft skin. And while I loved the hairy look, I have now gotten used to her smooth pussy and that looks good as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Martin221 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2024, 05:52 PM

Thanked 2,695 Times in 398 Posts

Is the original poster asking for a worldwide number of adult women? the US? the western world?

How can we know beyond self-reported surveys?

I don't think any of us has seen a large enough random sample without all sorts of selection biases.

I think the answer depends on a number of factors including:

Religion - Muslims are supposed to remove all pubic hair. So the more conservative their outer garb, the more likely they are to have shaved/waxed pubes.

Among non-Muslims - I imagine that younger adult women are more likely to be depilated than older ones.

Among naturists, where women can see other women naked, there may be more unconscious fashion following and unconscious peer pressure in going with the herd. So if some women are depilated then the fashion might spread. This is the only segment where there might be enough empirical evidence to answer this question - but only for this segment.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:25 PM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonjohn View Post
Among naturists, where women can see other women naked, there may be more unconscious fashion following and unconscious peer pressure in going with the herd. So if some women are depilated then the fashion might spread. This is the only segment where there might be enough empirical evidence to answer this question - but only for this segment.
Right. An interesting question might be: "what percentage of nudist women would not be regularly shaven - if not for participation in social nudism?" Well, my wife for example would fall in that category.

That's why shaving in the nudist world might not be representative of shaving in the "real" world.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2024, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonjohn View Post
Is the original poster asking for a worldwide number of adult women? the US? the western world?

How can we know beyond self-reported surveys?

I don't think any of us has seen a large enough random sample without all sorts of selection biases.
You are right, so for the purpose of the survey, we have to go by what we have SEEN and acknowledge it is limited by that.

For example I've observed at least 75% of women as being fully shaved over the past few years at european saunas, beaches etc. (public nudity rather than naturist, hard to put a number on it but I reckon I've had the priveledge of seeing 50-100 kittys) but I hear from my wife who speaks to friends and sees women in changing rooms that it's more like 50%. But she's heard that 'no one has pubes' from a friend with daughters at uni. For the purpose of the survey, my answer would be 75% as that's what I've seen.

Comments are also great to explore the variability that gets missed by a limited survey.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:

Tags
bush, grooming, pubes, pubic hair, shaved

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s