uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2011, 01:05 AM

Talking My Girlfriend in the hot tub

Well, I like to show off my Girlfriend, although she doesn't know that I do. She is pretty conservative and let me tell you about her first. She is Asian, named Amber, 5 feet 3 and about 110 pounds. Great shape, 34b boobs and a tight ass, and is 24 years old.

About 3 weeks ago we were staying at a hotel on a short vacation and decided to go down to the Jacuzzi by the pool. She wore a Juicy bikini, pink and the string type with a pretty small bottom that had ties at the side to hold it on. We brought a couple of beers with us and jumped in, since there were no other people in it at all.

After a few minutes, a couple of older guys, probably in their 60's walked by and made some small talk with us. I could tell they were checking Amber out and sure enough, 5 minutes after they left they were back with shorts on and joined us in the jacuzzi. I pretended not to notice how they looked at her when she sat on the ledge, but I really enjoyed it.

So, I asked her to get out to get our beers and the ladder had several rungs so she had to climb up and since her bikini was pretty wet, it had ridden up a bit and showed quite a bit of her ass cheeks. The two guys had big smiles on their faces as they watched her climb up the ladder and their eyes were glued to her ass.

As she got the beers from a table near by, they casually moved over to each side of the ladder to get a better look as she got back in. They were whispering a bit to each other too. I was really having fun and had a good idea too to show more of her.

So, I had her to sit on my lap for awhile and I slowly pulled on one of the strings that held one side of her bottoms on till it was very loose. Pretty soon, she wanted to go in and I said I would stay for a couple more minutes. So, off she went to get up on the ladder.

My plan worked perfectly, as she started up the ladder, the water pulled on her bottom and the string came off and her whole bottoms fell off. She had no idea and just went up the steps. The two guys were already looking and when that happened, they moved right behind her to get a good look. When she got to the top and started to walk away, one of the guys said hey, you forgot something and held up her bottoms!

She was shocked and embarrased and had to cover hers pussy with one hand and run over and get the bottoms, then turned around to put them on, showing her ass again to us. She was so embarrased she said nothing, just ran to the room.

The guys were laughing and I asked them what they saw. Amber always shaves her pussy bare, so I knew they saw a lot. At first they said they didn't really see anything, but when they saw I wasn't mad and told them come on and tell me. So, one guy who was on the left said he saw her pussy and even her clit when she climbed up. The other guy, saw all of her ass, and said he even saw her asshole.

I was very excited by all this and it was great to show her that way. After a few minutes I went up to the room and she was still upset, but I told her they didn't even notice until they saw her bottoms and all they saw was her butt when she put them back on. So, she was feeling better about it. Of course, we fucked like rabbits with me thinking about it. I've done things like this a few times if anyone wants to hear more?
Old 07-07-2011, 11:38 AM

Of course we would love to hear more, please share.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:44 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts
Default Moar!

Sounds like she is something to be proud of! Please tell us more...
Old 03-10-2019, 06:24 PM

Thanked 1,109 Times in 72 Posts
Default Sauna Hot Tub

One of my favorite sauna experiences was in a hotel where my wife were staying a city break. The sauna has always in Germany was naked so as always we had fun being seen naked by many people but also seeing many people of all shapes and sizes naked. A fun part was the hotel was quiet popular with Americans so I got to see a number of attractive American women realising they would have to get naked to use the facilities and watching them nervously stripping off there swim suits.
However the highlight of the break for me was the hot tub and a particular incident where we were naked in the hot tub with an older fat guy. My wife was the first to leave the hot tub and the angle of the stairs resulted in both me and our hot tub partner getting a wonderful view of my wife's shaved pussy and ass hole.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s