Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2019, 02:35 AM

Thanked 94,090 Times in 5,341 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Her hard nipples, a part of her white panties visible, and the whole scene indicating she is quite ready to reveal more is quite a turn on indeed. But I am biased, since I am married to her and get to see her naked every day.

In a couple of months we will be visiting a 'pairs-club' in Holland, and after some advice from one of our forummembers I descided to order a spy-watch. Normally it's (ofcourse) not allowed to take any pictures inside the club, but with this spy-watch I hope to get around that. Taking pictures of my wife in her short mini dress showing her sexy white panties and with her breasts only covered by a thin piece of clothing is something all together different from taking pics of her sitting on our balcony or flashing shortly in public.

She will be exposed for all to see with her knowing and okay with the fact she is displaying very much of her body to others. I can't wait for that to happen! Today I asked her how she thought about it, and she said she on the one hand wants to remain a very, very descent woman for me, but on the other hand she actually finds these new steps somewhat exciting.

Below are two pics I took yesterday. She lowered her panties far enough to reveal her bush, and she jerked me off until I came. Her lowering her panties surely helped me cumming after a short time after she started touching my dick . The place we were at was actually fairly secluded, but her admitting to the fact she actually liked me exposing her in public ('taking thing further') is actually an indication we will hopefully take things to the next level next may.
Tim, before going to the pairs club, I'd suggest the Linda trims a bit her bush... I believe most ladies there will be either completely shaved or at least short trimmed or with a formed bush. This "wild look" does not go with our times...

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2019, 10:02 AM

Thanked 5,751 Times in 491 Posts
Default Exciting

Tim, it is exciting to read of your adventures. Your beautiful wife has come a long ways, thanks to your efforts. I always look forward to your next posting of her exposures. She is truly a beautiful woman and you are a very lucky man! Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventures!
Old 04-09-2019, 01:52 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
Tim, before going to the pairs club, I'd suggest the Linda trims a bit her bush... I believe most ladies there will be either completely shaved or at least short trimmed or with a formed bush. This "wild look" does not go with our times...
We surely plan on doing that, even though I like the natural look on her. And she will probably be wearing panties below her skirt the whole evening, so unless I fuck her in the club noone is going to see her bush anyway. But you are right it would be a good idea to trim it a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Tim, it is exciting to read of your adventures. Your beautiful wife has come a long ways, thanks to your efforts. I always look forward to your next posting of her exposures. She is truly a beautiful woman and you are a very lucky man! Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventures!
Thank you very much rracoonz, it's great when people comment on her pics!

Last weekend we had some good weather where we live, and we sat at our balcony for the first time this year. Every neighbour living next door or diagonally above us has a complete view of our balcony, and someone walking on the dyke across the road can see us on our balcony too (though not completely). My wife was wearing a fairly long black skirt, and on my request she pulled it up far enough to expose her panties. After that I asked her to lift her shirt, which she also did. You can see what I mean in the pics below this post.

The last pictures was taken inside. Both my wife and I were quite aroused, so we had great seks after taking that picture.
Attached Thumbnails
20190407_181520.jpg   20190407_181529.jpg  

20190407_181537_LI.jpg   20190407_181549.jpg  

20190407_191656.jpg  
Old 04-09-2019, 06:49 AM

Thanked 5,751 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
We surely plan on doing that, even though I like the natural look on her. And she will probably be wearing panties below her skirt the whole evening, so unless I fuck her in the club noone is going to see her bush anyway. But you are right it would be a good idea to trim it a little bit.

Thank you very much rracoonz, it's great when people comment on her pics!

Last weekend we had some good weather where we live, and we sat at our balcony for the first time this year. Every neighbour living next door or diagonally above us has a complete view of our balcony, and someone walking on the dyke across the road can see us on our balcony too (though not completely). My wife was wearing a fairly long black skirt, and on my request she pulled it up far enough to expose her panties. After that I asked her to lift her shirt, which she also did. You can see what I mean in the pics below this post.

The last pictures was taken inside. Both my wife and I were quite aroused, so we had great seks after taking that picture.
Mmmm... always a pleasure seeing her and reading of her progression.
Old 04-09-2019, 04:32 PM

Thanked 8,588 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Mmmm... always a pleasure seeing her and reading of her progression.
Indeed, but only once. Don't quote the complete message please
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 04:34 AM

Good weather is returning to Holland after a long winter with lots of rain. Next weekend promises high temperatures, but yesterday it was already warm enough to enjoy the sun on our balcony. Last week my wife was willing to lift her top far enough to expose her breasts for a short time, but yesterday she was willing to strip herself completely topless.You can see what I mean in the pics below this post.

Every neighbour looking over the side of his balcony would have been able to see her like that and since my wife's nipples were actually at attention I think that thought turned her on a little. She was already sitting down when she removed her top, shielded from the street by the wall surrounding our balcony, but after she removed her blouse and bra I took these items of clothing and moved them inside. That way she was forced to show herself topless for all to see from the street if she wanted to go inside, but that proved a little to much for her: when she did move inside she bent forward in order for her beautiful breasts to remain shielded by the wall surrounding our balcony. Too bad!

But her wanting to slip out of her top clothes at our balcony with a chance our neighbours would see her exposed like that is very promising indeed. In only a couple of weeks we will be visiting the club I wrote about earlier, and I am very curious how far she will be willing to take things there. Unfortunatly my spywatch still hasn't arrived, but I hope I will have it here in time. If not there will be no pictures to post here, but in that case I am sure there will be ample opportunities to use the watch in the future
Attached Thumbnails
20190416_151522_LI.jpg   20190416_151525_LI.jpg  

20190416_151529_LI.jpg   20190416_151546_LI.jpg  

20190416_151547_LI.jpg  
Old 04-17-2019, 09:40 AM

Thanked 3,545 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
In only a couple of weeks we will be visiting the club I wrote about earlier
Thanks for the update and great pictures Tim.
You must be getting very excited about your upcoming trip to the club, I know if I were you I'd hardly be able to breath because of the excitement by now!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2019, 04:07 AM

Next weekend my wife I would be visiting a swingersclub in Holland. We descided to rent a little cottage at a vacationparc nearby, so we would only have to drive a couple of miles to the club.

My wife touched the subject of visiting the swingersclub ever more often over the last couple of weeks, and she became more hesitant each time. On the one hand she is very much into it, finding it highly erotic to show herself semi-naked to others, but on the other hand it seems she is starting to see it as something immoral.

Ever since the start of our journey my first and foremost concern has been her well being, and I have never done something that crossed her borders too far (just a little to ease her on). Knowing she is now really hesitent to go to the club, and still not having my new spywatch in my possesion, we agreed on a compromise.

We will not be visiting the club next weekend, but instead will postpone that by a couple of months. Our stay at the vacationparc is already booked however, so we can’t cancel that. The swingersclub has regular evenings for newcommers, so there will be more opportunities to visit that club in the near future. My wife told me I should plan the next visit without her knowing, and only tell her a couple of days in advance. That way she would not have the time to think things over too much, and it will just 'happen to her' as far as she is concerned. It was her idea to 'surprise' her with a next visit in a couple of months, indicating she is actually willing to go but also wants to remain a descent housewife who is 'surprised' into going to a swingersclub.

Knowing how much I looked forward to the visit and knowing I was disappointed about cancelling the evening she offered me something in return. She knows I want to expose her as much as possible in public, and she told me she would be willing to take that to the next level. I asked her what she meant by that, and to give me some examples. She said she was willing to go out for diner next weekend in the vacationparc without wearing a bra and in a very low cut top, giving the waiters a complete view down blouse. She also told me she would be willing to go topless in semi-public settings if the weather was warm enough, she would accompany me to a nude beach next summer and to show a lot of her body fully naked if the opportunity presents itself. So she is willing to go exhibitionist.

To sum it up I actually think this might be a very good arrangement: on the one hand the visit to the swingersclub is not off the table but only postponed by a few months. And because my wife feels guilty about disappointing me she is more then willing to let me expose her in other public settings. If there is enough interest I will try and take some pictures of her next weekend in the vacationsparc, showing how far she was willing to take things. I have attached some pictures of her in various poses I hope she will show herself standing before a window with all curtains opened, or at the swimmingpool. Too bad the weather is promising to be very cold indeed!
Attached Thumbnails
20190307_222541.jpg   20180823_224110.jpg  

20190108_010833.jpg  
Old 05-01-2019, 04:11 AM

What do you think? Is there still enough interest to keep posting about our journey to expose my wife in public and to push her boundaries about showing herself to others? Should I start a new thread, since the story is no longer about me showing her to our friend, but it's about me exposing her to strangers?
Old 05-01-2019, 04:20 AM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
What do you think? Is there still enough interest to keep posting about our journey to expose my wife in public and to push her boundaries about showing herself to others? Should I start a new thread, since the story is no longer about me showing her to our friend, but it's about me exposing her to strangers?
Absolutely interested, IMO this thread is ok for it, because all that happens is part of the same journey...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d