uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-11-2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
Yeah he was uncomfortable about the adult character being described as looking immature. I sort of get that but I'm just trying to tell a small breast embarrassment story in the body shame manner I really like. It's my particular kink, a lot of people like it and I 'm not violating board rules as far as I can tell. Lauren is of course an adult and clearly stated as such.
If it's clearly stated that she's an adult (and you aren't laying on too thick like, "she specifically has the body of a 13 year old" or something to that effect), I'm fairly certain it's fine. I don't think you need to delete anything. After all, it's not as if petite women don't exist, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to swallows998 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2019, 09:12 AM

Thanks you so much for additional link!
I have one the same
Old 01-26-2019, 12:43 AM

Something like "TvTropes" but for this genre might be an interesting idea. I suppose you can already search by what turns you on but stories divided into the usual tropes like "padded bra" "forced streaking in mall."

Anyways I've been trying to get into the CHYOA stuff, there's only a few stories I find I really like (though if I'm not adding stuff I like to it I don't have much ground to complain), but I find it difficult to really parse through. Has anyone made a script or something that can download a whole story into a .mobi or .epub or similar file? Seems like being able to flip through it easily offline would be a good selling point.
The Following User Says Thank You to draegur For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsKittyVicki View Post
what do you like for stories hun?
Older women, younger men. Usually with some naivete or predatory nature on one side. No ******. Ageplay is fun, I've always found older women acting like teenagers intriguing (there's an old story on ASSTR about some woman whose husband was called out to the military, and so ended up relying on her mother in law, who forced her into going to school, wearing 'proper' clothes and getting a job at a fast food joint (she has a degree, and a job before she moved in with the MIL)). Here, the Will's Mom Comes Undone story would have been great, but stops a bit short for my interests.

After posting here I checked out the CHYOA story that was being talked about, then found Victoria Black. Man you're a great writer and some of that is just so perfectly disappointing, like the 'sex' between Bradley and Tiffany. Well done.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by draegur View Post
there's an old story on ASSTR about some woman whose husband was called out to the military, and so ended up relying on her mother in law, who forced her into going to school, wearing 'proper' clothes and getting a job at a fast food joint (she has a degree, and a job before she moved in with the MIL)
could you post a link to that story please?
Old 02-21-2019, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen View Post
could you post a link to that story please?
Sure. I think.

asstr.org/files/Authors/C_Lakewood/Stories%20by%20Joe%20Doe/Dear%20Alec.txt
The Following User Says Thank You to draegur For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2019, 09:39 PM

Thanked 3,265 Times in 410 Posts

My stories over on Chyoa.com have dried up on contributions lately. So, I figured something fresh might inspire more additions. I created two new ENF stories, each with multiple characters to follow!

Body Image Issues, about girl's having their secret shames revealed! This will include everything from small breasts, big butts, thick girls, skinny legs, or whatever things a girl might be ashamed of that the writer's will enjoy!

https://chyoa.com/story/Body-image-Issues.20485

The second is Fit Girl ENF, about strong muscular girls being revealed. They might be proud of their bodies, but who knows how their react when their revealed against their will!

https://chyoa.com/story/FIT-GIRL-ENF.20483

Everyone feel free to comment, add or share.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2019, 12:51 AM

Over at my CRAZY long running Lauren's Little Secret enf story on Chyoa.com, I've gotten some amazing work from MYDS6 illustrating one of the longer threads on the story! This is one thread I want to write all the way to a satisfying conclusion, then start focusing on some different stories.

Here's a link to a hub of all MYDS6's illustrations. He's an outstanding artist, love what he's doing! Check it out, then maybe go check out his awesome long running patreon!

https://chyoa.com/chapter/illustrations-by-MYDS6.599689
Old 08-21-2019, 12:54 AM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
My stories over on Chyoa.com have dried up on contributions lately. So, I figured something fresh might inspire more additions. I created two new ENF stories, each with multiple characters to follow!

Body Image Issues, about girl's having their secret shames revealed! This will include everything from small breasts, big butts, thick girls, skinny legs, or whatever things a girl might be ashamed of that the writer's will enjoy!

https://chyoa.com/story/Body-image-Issues.20485

The second is Fit Girl ENF, about strong muscular girls being revealed. They might be proud of their bodies, but who knows how their react when their revealed against their will!

https://chyoa.com/story/FIT-GIRL-ENF.20483

Everyone feel free to comment, add or share.
I know I'm late but I'll definitely try to write one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2019, 03:19 PM

please do!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach