photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-14-2018, 03:07 PM

Default Part 11

By 1:30, the lunch crowd had largely cleared out, and Em’s Diner was empty with the exception of a few retirees at the counter. Em herself wandered by with coffee pot in hand. “Megan, Samantha, let me know if either of you need more cream. Another slice of one of my pies, Ms. Burke?”

Rebecca smiled and lifted her cup for a refill. “No, two’s my limit. Over my limit, actually, but my God, it was good. I still want to talk to you about your future, but, could you give us some privacy?”

“Oh Dear, yes. I’ll keep the booths around you clear.” Em about to leave but stopped to put a hand on Samantha’s shoulder. “I just want you to know what a brave woman you are to tell your story. I feel so awful for what happened to you, and that poor Erin. To think I believed the rumors about your sister.” Em looked right at Megan, shaking her head. “Can I run by her place with a pie later?”

Megan nodded. “She’d love that. And she’s doing better, thanks.”

Rebecca turned her gaze back to her tablet. “According to Janelle’s text messages, it was two of her girls on the inside, Nicole Walshe and Lara Behrt.”

Megan’s eyed narrowed. “And they did this willingly?”

“In part. Nicole loved every second of it, even helped in the planning. It appears that Lara was forced into it. If I’m reading between the lines, there were threats of her losing her scholarship to college.” Rebecca scrolled through the internet for a second, stopping on the two girls’ respective Facebook pages. “Hmmm. It looks like Lara’s been pretty down since it happened.” Rebecca pursed her lips for a second, thinking. “I’ve got some ideas. Let’s make some calls.”

At 4:45 on Friday, the volleyball team was wrapping up an exceptionally hard practice with running up and down the bleachers. Nicole surveyed the team from the umpire’s stand with a wicked smile on her face. When Nicole had started her special theme practices, the team hadn’t blinked. It allowed them to work around the rules on how many practices the team was allowed to have. However, in the past few months, Nicole’s more draconian ideas started to manifest themselves into reality. Last month it had been Hit or Strip, where Nicole had the girls start in full uniforms and warm-ups, and for every time they shanked, they lost a piece of clothing, picked by Nicole, of course. By the end of practice two girls were down to Sports bras and underwear, while Katie awkwardly wrapped up the practice running with her shorts and track pants on, but topless and wearing only one shoe. Nicole laughed aloud as she thought of Katie failing to keep her large breasts covered as she stumbled and slid through wind sprints.

Today’s theme had been equally evil. Nicole called it Worthiness. She had the girls shower before practice. When they entered the changing room, they found their lockers open and empty, with their things in one bag and a second bag sitting on the benches for each of them, neatly labeled. Some girls’ bags had shorts and t-shirts. Others had their warm-up suits. She and Lara’s had their full team uniforms. And the bags of the two sophomore girls, Renee and Via, were empty except for their sneakers and socks.

Addressing a confused room, Nicole seemed in her element. “You’ve probably noticed some issues with clothes. And I’m sure you’re wondering…why are Mandy and I in uniform?” If Nicky was hoping for a chuckle from the crowd, she was out of luck. “It’s because we’ve earned the right.”

Nicole pointed at Lara’s chest. “You see that letter there. Take a good look.” Lara hoped she wasn’t blushing. It wasn’t that she was that self-conscious, but the uniforms they had worn as freshman were track style shirts and shorts. A month after Coach Janelle took over, the girls were in college-style compression shorts that left nothing to the imagination and tight tanks with built in sports bras. Lara had the body for it, but never liked it.

“She’s earned that letter.” Nicole kept tapping Lara’s chest right below the C, squarely on her breast. “She’s earned that and a college scholarship, thanks to Coach Janelle, because she’s worked her butt off.” With the word butt, Nicole smacked Lara squarely on the ass. Lara was sure she was blushing now. Be brave, she reminded herself. This will get worse before it gets better.

Nicole circled the two sophomore girls. “You too hadn’t earned your jerseys. You haven’t earned your warm-up suits.” She paused behind them. “In fact, you hadn’t even earned those towels.” With that, Nicole grabbed the back of their towels and lifted them to the waist, showing of the neatly trimmed pubic hair of both girls.

Both girls grabbed the knots on their towels instinctively, but Nicole just laughed, letting her grip go. “Oh, don’t worry. You’ll keep them for now. That’s why we have practices like today. So you can prove your worth.”

The practice had been a grueling one. Deena, a senior who had seen limited playing time, had originally felt good about having her full warm-up suit on until she shanked an easy dig and Nicole walked up behind her and yanked the pants off in one swift pull, exposing her thong. Nicole held threw the pants over her shoulder. “Well Deena, I’ll be honest. I was going to just give these right back to you. But I don’t remember putting a thong in your bag. So since you saw fit to modify your uniform, I’ll just keep these through practice, hmmm?”

Deena reddened with embarrassment. However, her problems were small compared to Renee and Via. Both had dropped their towels more times than either could remember, or would ever want to. Via’s towel survived less than a third of her block and spike attempts, and her ample breasts were sore from jumping over and over again, not to mention the rubbing of the towel on her dark brown nipples. Renee, meanwhile, experienced an uncomfortably long sequence where she lost her towel sliding for a dig and hadn’t had a chance to grab it for several rallies, as Nicole had kicked it away so “no one would trip on it”.

As the girls closed practice with water and stretching, Lara whispered in Nicole’s ear angrily. “What were you thinking? Having the two of them in towels?” Nicole balked, confused, but Lara kept right on talking. “Are you trying to get us busted? Haven’t you seen the news?”

Nicole was thrown by Lara’s vehemence. “What are you so worried about?”

Nicole hissed at her. “Get a clue. Coach isn’t here, rumor has it that she’s losing her job, and there’s no one to cover for us. Suppose the two of them report us to the principal? Suppose people notice you've got a thing for stripping people?”

Nicole looked at Deena, Renee and Via, who were staring up angrily, and gulped before whispering to Lara. “Well, you haven’t been reigning me.” She bit her lip. “What are we going to do?”

Lara exhaled. “No one else is here today in the building, right? Then follow my lead. And you owe me.”

Lara took another breath, grabbed Deena’s pants off the ground and threw them to her. “This was a tough practice. For everybody. But Deena came in like she always does and got better as the game went on.” There were a few nods and pats on the back as Deena shuffled back into her pants, snapping the sides back up. Lara continued, pointing at Renee and Via. “And you two were great today.” There were a few small claps at this. “Two years from now, you two will be captains.” There were a few more claps at this. “And these will belong to you.” And with that, Lara quickly peeled off her jersey, followed by her shorts, leaving herself topless, wearing only a thong and her sneakers. There was a sharp intake of gasps from everyone, but Lara didn’t flinch. She held out her uniform to Via. “Take it. You’ve earned it today.”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cormac29Ru For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2018, 03:09 PM

Default Part 12

The silence was crushing. Via blinked, confused, as were the other girls. While most girls were normally naked in the locker room, Lara’s shyness was a noteworthy exception. Normally, she went out of her way to get dressed under her towel. And now, here she was, topless in a thong, in the middle of the gym.

Nervously, Via took a few steps over and took the clothes from Lara. Lara smiled at her encouragingly and then once the clothes were out of her hand, instead of covering up, started clapping vigorously. Her energy seemed to break a spell over the room, and the rest of the team broke into loud cheers and clapping as well. The girls pounded Via on the back, and she threw a beaming grin at Lara.

In the tumult, Lara leaned back to Nicole and whispered, “Give your stuff to Renee.”

Nicole grimaced. “Are you sure?”

Lara kept a smile on her face, but her voice roared. “You were the one who kicked her towel away. Do it.”

Nicole wanted to object further, but the applause had died down and players started looking at her, with expectation in their eyes. Nicole nodded to them, and nowhere nearly as quickly, she peeled off her jersey, mentally cursing the fact that they had a built-in sports bra. She hesitated for a moment, almost posing with her rose colored nipples sticking out on her pert breasts and her thumbs hooked in her waistband, before slowly pulling her shorts down.

There was a sense of stifled laughter as Nicole’s pussy came into view. Her strawberry blond pubic hair was delicately carved into what looked like an arrow pointing downward to her pussy.

Still, she managed a smile and offered her stuff to Renee. Again, the applause and cheers went up, louder than before, as the tension seemed to leave the room. Nicole couldn’t bring herself to clap, and had to fight the urge to cover up. She was incredibly conscious of the sensation of air running through the room.

As the team began to filter out, Nicole stood awkwardly, looking at Lara for a clue as to what she should do. Even though the school was empty, the idea of walking through the hallway to the girls’ team locker rooms while naked seemed unsettling. Lara, however, was talking to the sophomores, her face bright with enthusiasm, still topless herself and seeming fine with it. Nicole shifted her weight, resisting the mounting urge to cover herself and exchanged a few high fives with teammates on their way out, along with some stinging butt slaps. A few moments felt like an eternity as she watched Lara talking brightly to Renee and Via. Still, Nicole had to admit, the two girls were smiling, and Renee even through a wave to her as she turned to walk out the door with Via, eager to get back to the locker room.

Nicole exhaled, disappointed to see the girls leave with her clothes and Lara returning empty-handed, and so Nicky finally gave in to the temptation to cover herself. It made her embarrassed somehow, as if the act of covering was an acknowledgement to her situation being embarrassing. Lara crossed her arms over her breasts and shook her head, the smile gone from her face. “That was close, Nicky. I didn’t think you were going to go that far with the girls. Jesus. You’ve got to be…” Lara was cut off by a high-pitched yell from the hall.

Both girls eyes widened. “What was that?” Lara’s voice was barely above a whisper.

“Not a clue.” Nicole felt sweat built up on her back.

“Christ.” Lara stared straight down at Nicky’s crotch for a second. “Alright. I’ll check. I guess I’m the more dressed of the two of us at present. Lara carefully padded over to the door and opened it before squeaking her way through and letting it close behind her.

Nicole felt the sweat increase. She was now alone, naked, in the school gym. She took a quick look around for something to cover herself with and came up with very little. As per usual, the girls had cleaned up after themselves, leaving nothing behind. Nicole considered trying to untie the volleyball net, but was worried about how long that would take and how much coverage it would actually bring her. Her planning was interrupted by another yell. That was definitely Lara’s voice.

Nicole padded slowly over to the door, hating the squeak of her sneakers, still covering herself. She took a hand off of her breasts and opened the door a small crack. There was no sign of Lara. There was however, another loud voice, one which was unquestionably male.

Nicky’s eyes went bright white. She stepped away from the door, closing it soundlessly. She quickly scanned the room, desperate for options. She looked up and saw the banners hanging from the rafters. If she climbed all the way to the top of it and stood on the guardrail of the umpire’s stand, she might be able to grab one of the championship banners and tear it down. Nicole turned and grabbed the stand and dragged it over to the wall, flinching at how loud it was even with the two wheels for movement.

She climbed up the steps and experimentally shook it. Her balance would have to be exact. She perched on it like a gargoyle for a second when the lights went out, plunging the gym into total darkness.

Nicole froze, afraid to fall. She listened carefully for a moment, but heard nothing. She began to step back down when she felt a cold click on her wrist. Panicking, she pulled back, nearly falling. Her wrist however, was tied tight to the stand. Nicole heard the door behind her open for a second, and tried to turn to see, but the light coming on blinded her momentarily.

Nicole locked down at her wrist. There was some metal band around it, and another band around the guard rail. She pulled at it for a second and realized that she was stuck. She heard the voices getting louder. She pressed herself against the wall, using her free hand to cover her ass as best she could, and closed her eyes against the inevitable.

“So, Bryan texted you saying he just found Lara Behrt handcuffed naked in the side hallway and we’re not running over there because why?”

“Because Bryan said if we did he’d snap our necks. You know he’s always had a crush on her.”

“Screw it, it might be worth it. What a luckyyyyOH MY GOD!!!”

Nicole cautiously opened one eye and saw Isiah and Chris from the wrestling team staring right at her. She was about to speak when things got worse. Isiah turned and yelled down the hall, “EVERYBODY GET DOWN HERE! Nicky Walshe is in here naked!” It was then that Nicole remember that they were also on student council.

The rest of the council filtered in quickly. Each person coming through the door was like a fresh blow to Nicole, as the process repeated itself; a gasp, laughter, the sound of digging for and turning on a cell phone, and more laughter.

Finally, Chris spoke up. “So, Nicky, why are you still hanging around?” The rest of the student council found this unbearably funny.

Nicky realized there was no logical way to explain this. “I… I got… pranked. Can someone get me loose.”

Isiah called, “Sure thing. Let’s get you away from that wall and get a good look at…the situation.”

There were more guffaws at this. Nicole had to take her hand off of her ass and grab the rail so she didn’t fall off the stand as they tipped it back to get it on its wheels and away from the wall. Nicole looked at the assembled student council and stared at her worse fears realized. She clasped her free arm across her breasts and then, when she heard the barrage of arrow jokes switched to her crotch, before twisting slightly and turning herself, which left her breasts and pussy somewhat covered, but resulted in her naked ass sitting on the rail.

Chris and Isiah made a big production of staring at her wrist, which was, of course, partially blocking her sn*tch.
Isiah tapped at his chin with a hand. “Hmmm. Heavy duty. What do you think?”

“Well, we could drag her down to the tech arts room and cut it with a torch?”

“Nah, it’s locked. What about sliding her wrist out of there?”

Bethany, one of the girls from the Chess Club, chimed in. “I’ve got a moisturizer in my purse.”

After a bit of planning it was decided that they would first have to tip the stand horizontally and get Nicole down to ground level to grease her up and pull her loose. Nicole struggled to climb over the front of the rail, aware of the angle she was at and where everyone else was in relationship to her. Bethanny called out to her in mock impatience, “Would you stop monkeying around and hurry up?”

Nicole stared daggers at her for a second, and then instantly regretted it when she saw the devilish smile spread across Bethany’s face. Finally giving up any hopes on doing this modestly, Nicole took her free arm of her breasts, grabbed the guardrail and threw her leg over it, trying to flash her pussy as little as possible. The buzzing murmur she heard as she did it confirmed her lack of success. She pulled her other leg over and then hung with both hands as Chris and Isiah tipped the chair to the ground.

“Hang on, let’s be safe about this.” Bethany yelled as she ran behind Nicole. Nicole yelped aloud as she felt the hands on her bare ass as she was lowered. “Sorry, Nicky,” Bethany called in a sing-song voice, “Did I startle you? I was afraid you’d fall.” Nicky gritted her teeth, ignoring Bethany’s nails digging in to her ass.

Once Nicole got to ground level, Bethany pulled the moisturizer out of her bag and started rubbing it on and around Nicole’s wrist, making sure to bump her away from the limited coverage of the stand. Nicole tried to keep her one breast and pussy covered with her free arm, but was aware of how exposed she was as her other breast shook slightly from the Bethany’s vigorous rubbing on her wrist.

Bethany stood back to examine her work and set a hand on the guardrail before pulling it back, as if it was hot. “Why is this damp?” she asked in mock indignation. “Are you…wet?” There was a roar from the crowd at this. Nicole simply glared at her.

Bethany shook her head. “Well, let’s have Chris and Isiah hold the chair down and Susanne, would you give me a hand pulling?” Susanne smiled brightly and nodded.

Bethany and Susanne grabbed Nicole by her free hand and pulled it away from her body. Nicole lowered her head, aware that she was completely exposed now. She briefly thought about protesting, but realized that it just might encourage something else.

Bethany whispered something to Susanne, who smiled and nodded, and they began to slowly pull and push at Nicole. Nicole could feel her breasts sway slightly, and the small wiggle of her butt. She tried to ignore the mocking calls of “Heave, Ho” and the growing sense that people were calling the “Ho” part with added zest right at her. Finally, after much straining, her hand slid through the cuff.

The force of the pull sent Nicole stumbling, and her momentum sent her down on all fours. Bethany and Susanne immediately ran over to help her up, each grabbing an arm and keeping it clear of her body.

Bethany leaned over and both she and Susanne swatted Nicole on the butt as hard as they could. “Great job, champ! Go hit the showers.” Courtney ran toward the door, fumbling with it for a second before managing to open it, the last sight her bright red butt as she headed toward the locker room.

Bryan leaned against the wall outside, starting at Lara in her sweats with a smirk on her face. Lara smiled back. “What? Feeling deprived? Disappointed?”

Bryan smiled. “Disappointed. Lying about seeing a naked girl.”

“I’m sure you’ll catch the highlights online. Besides, you could have run down there instead of coming to me after the yelling and your text.”

“Not the naked girl I was interested in. I have to give you credit. This was pretty courageous. Sneaking around naked, trusting me not to spoil the whole thing. Or to take the chance to catch you naked.”

“I had some help with the plan. Besides, it’s easy to be brave when you are finally doing the right thing. Thanks though. You’re a good guy.” Lara patted the plastic bag with her and Nicole’s jerseys next to her. “I’ve got something to deliver. Will you be around later?”

“Yep. I just need to get the student council to vote yes on the Burke funding thing and then I’m free. It’s an amazing opportunity. How did you set this up?”

“She came to me actually. Do me a favor and don’t tell anyone that. Say she contacted you. I’ll make it up to you.”

Bryan smiled, playfully shaking his head. “Make it up to me?”

Lara headed to the door and threw a glance over her shoulder. “Later we can fix one of those lies you told for me. Think about which one you'd prefer to change while I’m gone, hmm?”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cormac29Ru For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2018, 03:11 PM

Default Part 13

Courtney leaned against her car, tapping her high heel. She alternated between staring at her watch and her phone. She was eager to meet Samantha, to get any answers whatsoever, especially now that Janelle was apparently no longer answering her calls. But a sense of unease was gnawing at her. Why did she want to meet at the high school? Courtney distractedly stared at the parking lot, watching it fill up with students, and briefly wondered why it was at all occupied at 5 o’clock on a Friday. Courtney’s phone flashed. It was not the prepaid numbers that Samantha or Janelle had used, but she answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Courtney Stregheria? I trust I’m pronouncing that right? This is Rebecca Burke. I was wondering if you’d be interested in meeting me to discuss a real estate partnership.”

Courtney pursed her lips for a second, suspicious. She forced enthusiasm into her tone. “Well this is a pleasure. I’d be interested in hearing more but I have a decidedly busy schedule coming up.”

“Well, I hate to press you, but time is certainly a factor. Is tomorrow morning too soon?”

“No, that could work. How about 11 am?”

“Excellent. Where? Em’s Diner?”

“Oh, I think we can do better than that. How about The Green Club? I’m a member. It’s just outside of town and they do a nice brunch there.”

Erin knocked cautiously at the wall, feeling awkward, as if asking permission to enter her own living room. But Rebecca seemed so intent, bent over the outfit, working with the seam ripper, that Erin felt like she was an intruder.

Rebecca looked up and smiled. “You’re looking much better, Erin. Much better.”

Erin smiled. “Thanks. And that’s why I’m here, actually. I was thinking, you don’t have to do this. I’m better. Really. People are talking to me again, that Lara girl spent an hour on the phone apologizing, Em stopped by. You’ve done so much.”

Rebecca smiled at her. “You have such a good heart. You really don’t get people like Courtney, do you? She’s not about to stop. You were a small stepping stone for her on the way to something bigger. If it’s not you, it’ll be someone else. If it’s not Lara, it’ll be a new band of cronies. She needs to be stopped.”

Courtney sipped at her coffee and thumbed at her phone, making a concerted effort to not look towards the entrance. Still, she caught Rebecca out of the corner of her eye, noting the light grey Vera Wang dress and Louis Vuitton clutch approvingly. The woman certainly had style.
Rebecca paused for a second at Courtney’s side. “It’s nice to meet you.” She waited for a handshake, but Courtney wasn’t offering one. Rebecca smiled a bit brighter. “Where should I sit?” she asked brightly.

Courtney grimaced at the loudness of Rebecca’s voice, aware that other people had turned to look. You’re not in a big city, moron, she thought. There’s no reason to yell. Courtney pointed at the seat across from her. “There’s fine,” she said softly, hoping Rebecca would take the hint. Courtney watched Rebecca take a few seconds to settle in her seat.

“So I’ve got you figured,” Courtney sneered.

“Oh, really?” Rebecca smiled. “I would expect you to do some research before a business partnership. I certainly did.”

Courtney waited for the waitress to come and go before continuing. “That’s not what I mean and you know it. I did some digging of my own. It’s you. Your brother is dating Erin’s sister. You’re the one who took out Janelle, and Samantha, and my two little helpers. And you’ve got me targeted next.”

Rebecca smiled. “So, you’re not entirely dense. But targeted?” Rebecca shook her head sadly. “You’ve already been hit. You just don’t know it yet.”

Courtney barked a laugh that caught the stares of everyone else in the room. “Oh really, what are you going to do? Call the cops on me? I was careful.”

Rebecca poured creamer into her coffee and offered some to Courtney. “Too careful, I’m afraid. Pre-paid cell phones, no witnesses, very clever. But you’re all alone. You can’t take anyone else down with you.”

Courtney sneered again. “And you’re going to take me down?”

Rebecca smiled and exhaled. “I already did. A moment after I sat down in that chair.” Rebecca slid her chair back and stood up.

The sound of tearing fabric was surprisingly loud in the relative quiet of the heavily curtained room. Courtney dropped her spoon staring at Rebecca, who was standing only in a bright green lace bra and panty set. Rebecca froze for a long moment, almost posing, before yelling, “Oh God No!”

Courtney blinked, confused, trying to understand what happened. Rebecca dramatically clutched one arm to her chest and threw the other hand over her ass, crossing her legs slightly as she did so. “Why did you tell me to sit there?” Rebecca yelled. Courtney’s mouth opened but no sound came out. “Why did you tell me to sit there?” Rebecca repeated, louder. “What’s wrong with you?”

Courtney began to stammer. “I…what…I…”

“Was this some sick plot?” Rebecca yelled over her. “Is that why you picked your regular place? So you could set me up?” With that, Rebecca grabbed her purse and used it to cover her butt and promptly ran out of the restaurant.

Courtney shook her head for a moment, as if trying to come out of a bad dream. She looked around and saw the patrons all staring at her, with looks that ranged between anger and disgust. Courtney slumped back in her chair, feeling an urge to cover her face.

Right after stepping through the doors, Rebecca was met by Megan, who threw a coat over her shoulders and led her right to the car. “My god, wasn’t that embarrassing?”

Rebecca smiled. “Not really. After all,” she gestured broadly to her lingerie as she tightened her coat around her waist, “This is La Perla.” Without asking, Rebecca sat in the driver seat, nodded to Lara in the backseat and motioned for the keys. “Let’s make some calls.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cormac29Ru For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2018, 03:13 PM

Default Part 14

By noon that very afternoon, Courtney would have sworn she could have touched the noose that she felt tightening around her neck. She tried to ignore the accusing eyes of everyone else in the club as she promptly grabbed her things and left. She hadn’t been in her office for more than 15 minutes before one of the board members of The Green Club called and politely asked that she not return for the foreseeable future, in a tone that made it clear they weren’t asking in the slightest. A few moments after that, her assistant informed her that her 1:00 o’clock and 2 o’clock appointments had cancelled. Then her prepaid phone beeped. She dug it out over her purse and recognized the number that Samantha had used.

“Where the hell have you been?” Courtney demanded.

“Well, I was enjoying some personal time, until my editor just called me in to investigate your latest incident.”

Courtney was taken aback. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Well, I just got out of the Green Club. I’ve got a room full of people claiming you ripped the clothes off of this Blake woman. And I’m staring at a chair with a metal link attached to it, which is the same style as the ones used to embarrass two high school girls yesterday. And interestingly enough, you were seen outside that same high school yesterday. By the way, what’s your alibi for the middle of last week?”

Courtney sputtered for a few seconds before making her way around a sentence. “What? You...are you…no, it’s not you, is it? You’re not smart enough. Rebecca’s pulling your strings! Well newsflash, do you think I’m going down alone on this?”

“Actually yes. Yes I do. You see, you made sure we covered our tracks. I’m taking a creative route back to town, and pitching this phone out the window into a field or a well or a pond and the only connection we have goes with it. So that leaves you with what, some vast conspiracies to yell about? Every link in the chain goes to you, Courtney. You’ve got nothing.”

Courtney resisted the urge to slam the phone against her wall. “Alright, you want to play it that way? Fine.”

“Last question, and this one’s off the record. What do you think Janelle’s going to do when she finds out you got her girls?” Samantha waited a few beats and laughed. “Well, I think tomorrow’s edition should do quite well, hmmm?”

Courtney stared at her phone, stunned for a second. She rubbed her temples, swallowing the bile that was creeping up her throat. She walked out of her office without saying a word and climbed into her car and stared at her watch for a long second: almost 2 o’clock. She noticed she was sweating. She needed a plan.

She spent a few minutes rummaging through her purse for her keys when she noticed something. There was a small flash of silver sticking out from under her passenger seat. She reached down and pulled out a small bag. She opened it to find two sets of volleyball uniforms and some metal rings. Her mouth opened and closed a few times. It was then that she saw the blinking red and blue lights from the squad car that suddenly were flashing in her rearview.

The wheels of justice can move very quickly when properly encouraged. Courtney spent all of 24 hours proclaiming her innocence before her lawyer made it clear to her that she didn’t have a chance. However, in the interest in protecting the victims, the prosecutor was more than willing to accept a plea deal. 500 hours of community service seemed quite reasonable to the judge, and the matter was closed by the end of business the next Friday.

And on Saturday, Courtney showed up in time for her first day of community service, eager to put this behind her, and to move to a new town. As she walked into the parks department warehouse, Courtney grimaced when she saw Janelle waiting there, her face a storm, staring right at her.
Courtney swallowed, but steeled her voice. “Hello, J-…Officer.”

Janelle nodded, and walked away and returned with a green jumpsuit. Courtney started to raise her voice in complaint, but the look from Janelle silenced her. Her reached her hand out for it only to have Janelle pull it away and point at her clothes.

This time a complaint did escape her lips. “Oh, come on!”

Janelle simply shrugged, turned and walked away. Courtney’s confusion was replaced with worry when Janelle returned with shackles. “No…no,” Courtney stammered. “It’s fine.” She quickly began unbuttoning her blouse and stepped out of her jeans, folding both and seeing nowhere else to put them, set them on the ground. She stood up, crossing her arms over her chest and reached a hand out for the jumpsuit, eager to be dressed before anyone else showed up. She tried a friendly smile as she reached her hand out to Janelle.

Janelle, stoned-faced, gently shook her head and with her nightstick, tapped Janelle’s bra strap and the side of her panties. Courtney surreptitiously stamped her foot as she hooked her thumbs into her bra straps. She peeled off her bra and panties quickly, adding them to the pile.

The silence was deafening. Courtney placed one arm across her breasts and the other over her crotch. She watched Janelle’s eyes, waiting for her to trace her curves. She considered trying to flirt a bit with Janelle in an attempt to get into her good graces, as that Courtney was pretty sure what team Janelle played for. Courtney knew she was an attractive woman, slightly curvy but still fit, her blemishless olive skin a result of a stringent beauty regiment. As she flipped her silky black hair over her shoulder, she looked into Janelle’s eyes and felt the last remnants of hope dies saw Janelle staring back flatly. So much for that, Courtney thought darkly.

Courtney feared the worst as she considered reaching her hand out once again, realizing exactly how much she would be exposing as the warm air ran over her body. She tried to quietly swallow the lump in her throat, and lifted her arm off her breasts. Courtney felt the seconds tick by and saw no sings of motion from Janelle at all.
Old 08-14-2018, 03:15 PM

Default Part 15 - End

Courtney tried to remain still, not wanting to give Janelle the satisfaction of seeing her squirm, but not wanting to provoke her either. She heard the sounds of the day beginning, trucks starting outside, voices that were no more than murmurs off in the background, but which sounded like bellows to Courtney.

Janelle smirked, turned and tossed the green jumpsuit to her. Courtney lunged for it, taking her hands off of herself and exposing herself completely. She scrambled into it hurriedly, eager to cover herself. For a brief second, Courtney’s mind played with some unpleasant possibilities. But while the suit was snug, it fit without an issue. Courtney was slightly bothered by the gaps between the buttons on the front but the front laid flat. If it was looser, the fact that she was naked underneath would have been visible down the arm holes whenever she lifted her wrist above her shoulders.

Janelle shot a thumb towards her squad car. Courtney was bothered by being treated like a criminal, but didn’t have much to say. She even started to raise her voice about Janelle’s route, as that they seemed to be just tooling up and down the streets of the downtown. Paraded around like a common criminal, Courtney thought to herself. Tired of seeking people gawk, Courtney just stared down at her hands and ran over her options on when and where she would start over. Out west seemed appealing, she thought to herself.

When she looked up, she noticed her destination: the park. Courtney grimaced as Janelle opened the door and pointed straight ahead. Courtney took a few steps forward down the path and saw Erin waiting for her. She felt an urge to run, but could sense Janelle right behind her.

“Did you get my letter?” The softness of Janelle’s voice startled Courtney, but Erin seemed to take it in stride.

“I did. And I appreciate it. And I forgive you.” Erin smiled.

Janelle shook her head. “You’re so much stronger than I am.” She shook her head again. Alright, well, you’re all set here?” Erin waved her away and motioned Courtney to follow her. They made their way to the center of the park. Courtney was surprised to already hear voices and see people off in the distance at this hour of the morning. Erin followed her eyes and nodded. “We’ve seen a real uptick in events at the park since your…well…your story appeared and answered so many questions. Plus, we’ve got a few new projects that we’re just starting to break ground on. And that’s what you’ll be helping us with today.”

Erin led Courtney to a brick patio area that had been freshly laid next to the foundation of what appeared to be a deep reflecting pool.

“Well, you’ll be starting here today. We’re having some stones delivered later to fill this. Obviously anything this deep would be way too dangerous. But we need you to start sweeping up the loose gravel and dust down there first.”
Courtney eased her way down the ladder to the bottom of the empty pool. Erin handed down an old style straw broom. “Well, I’ll be back,” Erin said brightly. “We’re bringing the local media by and a few others in a little bit to show off our work. Unfortunately, since my promotion, I just don’t have time to stay and chat.” Erin threw a wave over the side and was gone.

Courtney slowly and uneasily began sweeping. She had done some labor as a girl, but little as an adult, getting her exercise from spin and Zumba classes. She was startled by the sound of the ladder clattering next to her. She turned to see it pulled over the side. She looked up and saw Rebecca smiling down at her.

“Hey Courtney! Sorry, I’ve been really busy lately, haven’t had a chance to get back to you. You’re working so I won’t keep you. I just wanted to let you know we’ve increased the number of people coming by to see the fountain. Not me, of course. I’m actually with Megan right now, picking up my brother from the airport.”

Courtney blinked and started to respond but Rebecca stopped her with a hand. “Well, I’m in a terrible rush. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I’m going to test the plumbing system before I go. Also, sweetie, you’ve got a lot of hours of community service ahead of you and green is really not your color.” Rebecca held up a jumpsuit the exact same styles as the one Courtney was wearing. "But I'll fix that.

Courtney blinked for a second. Fix that how? she wondered. But any thoughts she had were blown away by the sudden and brief impact of jets spraying her from a variety of directions.

Courtney coughed. Her jumpsuit was soaked, but her hair and face were relatively dry. And just as quickly as the water had turned on, it shut off.

She looked up at Rebecca with a sneer and opened her mouth to curse at her when she felt a button fall off her suit. Rebecca smiled down at her. "Oh dear. It appears you're melting." And with that she was gone.

Courtney turned in a panic, and as she did, felt the back of her suit split open. When she grabbed at it, her short sleeve fell off to her wrist before falling apart under it's own weight. In a panic, she considered her options. Without the ladder, escape wasn't an option. She looked around and saw the corner of the uniform Rebecca had left peeking over the side. She jumped up at it unsuccessfully, and felt her suit fall apart at the waist, leaving her naked from the waist down. She heard voices getting louder.

Giving up all hope, she clasped the broom to her breasts and tried to hide her bush behind the handle.

The loud voices immediately turned to laughter. Courtney opened her eyes gingerly, and saw a host of people staring down at her.

Erin's voice called out. "Courtney, what's the meaning of this? You're supposed to be sweeping along the brick path?"

Courtney opened her mouth to reply but saw Janelle next to Erin. She closed her mouth and felt her face burn.

Erin shook her head. "Well, let's get her out of there." Janelle pushed the ladder down into the pool. Courtney realized that She would have to drop the broom to get out. She stared hopefully at the remaining jumpsuit and climbed out as quickly as she could.

As soon as she climbed over the edge, Janelle grabbed her by the arm and cuffed her. Janelle nodded to Erin. "How should I take her back?"

Erin smiled. "Go with your heart, officer. After all, she's got 497 hours to go."
Old 02-13-2020, 12:06 AM

Great story. Really enjoyed how they got their revenge. Really hope you write more
The Following User Says Thank You to eplefrek For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s