Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2023, 03:38 AM

Thanked 26,549 Times in 1,274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
This seems so bizarre I can hardly picture it especially the EKG (what we call them here). I used to teach what we called CPR Saturday. This was a Saturday a couple times per year where we would have community members come in and they would get a basic CPR cert. I would get down blouse peeks every single time as people were practicing on the dummies.
And people thought I taught CPR to help save lives.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2023, 09:41 AM

Thanked 16,334 Times in 1,140 Posts

The past week, my wife has been wearing skirts. And she has been so casual about how she is sitting in them, and anyone who has come by has had an eyeful. She makes it seem like a casual accident (because it is). And when I asked her about it, she said she doesn't care anymore--if people see, then they see.

It's been driving me wild every day this week! It's fun seeing people notice and they usually stare more than look away, including her own mother and sister. It's pretty amusing. Too bad, though, that she doesn't go without panties lately like she did early on in our marriage.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2023, 08:03 AM

At an event last night with my family and my wife's sister. Sitting on the ground on blankets.

My wife's sister was wearing a black skirt, and she sat down right away cross-legged, so I assumed it was actually a skort. But, I had to be sure, so when I had to walk by eventually, I could see right up her skirt--and it was a skirt--but I thought perhaps she was wearing black safety shorts under it.

Throughout the event, she would try to cover herself with her purse, sweater, etc, but sometimes she just sat there cross-legged without covering anything at all.

Eventually I got up again and had a decent look. No safety shorts. Just black panties on perfect display for anyone on stage or walking by her. No fewer than 100 people saw her black panties.

She was half-aware/half-oblivious. But she's been like that for the entire 25+ years that I have known her, so just add last night to the long list of "I wish I could understand how her brain works" things that have happened over the years.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2023, 09:17 AM

I see up my wife's sister's skirts/dresses every time I see her. It's typically not a big deal. I think upskirts are kind of gross, and every time my wife's sister sits down, she pulls her dress/skirt over he knees, lifting it up and exposing her underwear up to her belly button every time. I have become complacent about it. I never try to look. She's just there exposing herself on accident because everyone is too scared to teach her basic things like clothes that fit and how to sit in a dress. I feel badly for her, but I can't do anything about it.

She was over Saturday, sat on the floor, the breeze from sitting down so fast blew her dress up a bit, I saw a bit of her panties, she pulled her dress down quickly, I didn't care. She knew it happened and she blushed and smiled through her talking. Typical stuff.

But then...wow. Later she was on the floor helping clean up something that fell over, and when she was done, she went from sitting on her knees to her rear end, crossing her legs and pulling her dress over her knees, and exposing everything in the process.

But it wasn't boring this time. Her greyish-purple panties were very thin and clingy, and I saw ALL the details. I saw her vulva in perfect detail. It was so very different from my wife's, so it was rather refreshing to see, to be honest.

And her bush that used to creep down her legs was gone. In fact, she could have been completely shaven, which I would never have expected from her.

I am sure she caught me looking, but she didn't seem to care all that much. More of an "oh, well" moment.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2023, 11:36 AM

Default train ride

Just enjoyed a nice train ride home. Blong woman, aged mid 20ies, long blond hair, some tatoos, long fingernails, well formed, not skinny sits with ultrashort onepiece, can't make out a bra. Her boobs hang freely. She is wearing high heel sandals, Legs crossed, yet black panties visible between her legs, but only a ultra small triangle. Think she realized I was checking her out. She changed her legs, put one foot on the step under the window, so one knee is a lot higher than the other, opening full view of her panties, but she puts her hand between the legs to block the view. I got quite excited.... and then, about every 2 minutes, she takes her hand away, opening full view of her black panties, while running her fingers through her hair... and puts her hand back to starting position again.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GioG For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2023, 08:48 PM

This time, the victim is the girlfriend of my wife’s cousin, Ivy. She’s a gorgeous Japanese lady, 30 years old, about 5’4, 5’5, 100lb something.
We were having a Switch party at the cousin’s house. Ivy was wearing a cute grey short sleeve T shirt and a white denim skirt. I sat on the couch when she’s sitting on a small stool right across me. The stool is lower than her knees so I could see what she wear under her skirt when her calves were slightly opened.
Also lucky for me that the light source was a stand floor lamp behind me next to my couch. I see clearly it was a purple color panties. Based on what I’ve been seen CKs classic panties in the laundry bag, I assume it was also from Calvin Klein.
Conclusion, I loose hella points in games and but it’s a fun gaming night.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2023, 02:26 PM

Thanked 2,240 Times in 163 Posts
Default White cottons

We recently moved into the building of our parent company. Went from about 60 people to 260.

There is a large open area for lunch.

Long story short, I was waiting for lunch to heat up in the microwave, I turned around to see if there was any hot chicks around.

Movement on the table right in front of me caught my attention.

As she scooted to the side to get out of the bench seat, her legs were spread wide enough to see right between her legs.

As she had to have two goes at getting out of the tight spot, I could clearly see her white panties, looked like boring cottons, but they were on full display.

Luckly she did not notice me purving at her. She grabbed her lunch stuff and walked right past me. About mid 20's, cute(ish) with nice body, long dark hair.

I watched her walk by knowing she is wearing white panties.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2023, 07:51 PM

Default Friends wife to be.

This happened 1995, a few weeks before a friend married his now wife of 28 years.
There was a group of us that used to knock about together back in the day.
All lads out for a piss up every weekend, except for one of our friends, who used to come out with his fiance.
Well she was blonde, big tits and a looker, so the rest of us wasnt about to complain.
We enjoyed the scenery so to speak.
One Saturday night, our friend and his wife to be, arrived in the pub, and she was wearing a black micro skirt.
Actually not that unusual for her, micro skirts were certainly her skirt of choice back then, so didnt think anything of it, and she had great legs, so again, we appreciated the scenery.
What we didnt know is that, that night the scenery was going to get a whole lot sweeter!
The rest of us were all sat on some tables near to the bar, along side another group of lads that we knew from the football, so there must have been around 14 or 15 of us altogether, and when our friend and his fiance arrived. There were a couple of guys that our friend knew at the bar, so he proceeded to stand at the bar, talking to them.
Well as he was chatting to them, his wife to be, pulled up a bar stool, that fortunately as it turned out, was just about at eye level for the rest of us that were sat at the tables,and then sat down facing the rest of us, and what a sight to behold!
Underneath the micro skirt, she was knickerless, and her pussy was on view to all who were looking!
It was one of the football lads who noticed first, and gave a nudge to the rest of us, and we all sat there, trying our best not to make it too obvious that we were looking, but most likely not succeeding, because we were all totally transfixed!
Did she know what she was doing? Did she deliberately sit facing us knowing what we would see? Or was she completely oblivious?
To this day i have no idea, but i remember at their wedding a few weeks later, we were all still seeing her pussy, in our minds eye, as she paraded herself in her wedding dress, while our friend was completely in the dark that half the congregation had been viewing his new wifes pussy, only a few weeks earlier!
Old 10-29-2023, 04:40 PM

Looks like she wanted ALL of her future husbands friends to attend their wedding, and knew EXACTLY how to achieve that 😆
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2023, 10:00 PM

Default Upskirt

Okay unfortunately i was way too slow here but i remember vividley as it only just occurred minutes ago. I was walking the streets of sydney when this blonde women with a white t shirt and denim jacket rode her bike rights past me. She... was also wearing a very short grey denim skirt. I bet you could guess what i saw next. With absolute excitement and surprise i saw a blue cotton panty traingle which excited me even more. I didnt have enough time to get the photo. But here is the story. Imagine it guys. Enjoy.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aids For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
BOWA0661

4m:15s

08-23-2010
Onstage Stripping

7m:05s

08-24-2017
Spring Break Video 2

1m:00s