photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2006, 05:03 PM

Second on Electric Blue stuff and whoever has vids of the panty-free upskirt from Saved By the Bell, I'd love it if you PMed me the link to it.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzerman
...and whoever has vids of the panty-free upskirt from Saved By the Bell, I'd love it if you PMed me the link to it.
.....er, why only share it with you? Please share with all of us!
Old 02-07-2006, 09:00 PM

Thanked 1,044 Times in 219 Posts

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread going, quite interesting responses.

Replying to the posts from the most recent to the early ones....

The thread at: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...ght=forced+walk of the girl forced to walk outside nude is nice, but clearly is staged, and the pics show nudity (not covered or censored) which is nice, but takes away just a little of the mystery in the types of lost videos sought after by my original post. Great suggestion, though. n The same goes for "The Aerobics Set".

I've seen the Spinger Vids mentioned, so they're not really "missing" or "not found". Peer networks likely have them.

Videos of the old "Electric Blue" series (that used to air on the old PB channel) are available out there if one looks hard enough. There was a web site over in the UK that used to advertise every VHS in the EB series, but it seems to be gone now. Ebay usually has one or two, and a quick google search that I just did located links such as the following: http://www.shopireland.ie/video/sear...004CN4C/image/ and
http://www.portalboost.com/cgi-bin/a... Id=6305131058
(bottom line w/EB is that the videos are out there - not missing or lost). Converting from VHS to MPEG is what a lot of us who have them would need to do to get them in circulation.

Not sure how to spaek to "Saved by the Bell". If its American TV, someone had to tape it, somewhere, and there would be no real nudity to speak of.

Wasn't MTV Real World Uncensored available overseas? Maybe I am getting it confused with the UK Big Brother or other Big Brother TV shows outside the US that regularly feature nudity. If someone could clarify that for me, good.

The Paige Davis sex video does not exist. I've seen some uncensorted clips of the criminal acts from the PR Day Parade in NYC some years back, so I can't consider those formally. Not sure the Herman's Head and Working clips were actually filmed in the nude, since the actors/actresses would have had it easy to be covered while filiming, and we would not know it. (Always wondered about that Dog Eat Dog episode in that way).

Can someone clue me in to the "Merry Go Round" video? I don't know exactly what that is. Can someone post a link or a clue for a peer network location?

Most valid suggestions to date:

- Rachel Perry in "Not Much On"
- Uncensored "Distraction" from Comedy Central
- The Vid of the gal flashing during the NY Yankees parade (similar to the threads above w/nudity vidcaps)
- Senseless Acts of Video
Old 02-07-2006, 10:56 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts
Default Merry Go Round

I cannot take credit for finding this holy grail.
Attached Files
File Type: wmv Merry go Round.wmv (3.80 MB, 6593 views)
Streaming Videos
Merry go Round

0m:30s

Old 10-01-2007, 09:24 PM

Thanked 177,277 Times in 18,912 Posts

I thought of another one the other day: A few years back somebody ripped Kathy Griffin's shirt or dress off at an awards show and she got really pissed off. From what I read, this was part of the telecast, but no video ever surfaced. Does anyone remember this?

Fango
Old 10-01-2007, 11:59 PM

Default I remember.

Ryan Seacrest ripped her shirt open exposing her bra. I have been looking for a video clip ever since too.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:48 AM

Thanked 177,277 Times in 18,912 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffybar View Post
Ryan Seacrest ripped her shirt open exposing her bra. I have been looking for a video clip ever since too.
More info: it was the 2003 American Music Awards.

Fango
Old 10-03-2007, 06:20 PM

Thanked 2,601 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieboy View Post
great pics and lots of them in a series but no video? i would give my left nut to see this video. heres the link
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...ht=forced+walk
or
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=13392

She is a reasonably well know model, who would pose for amateurs if asked nicely ( about £50 an hour.) So if you REALLY want that vid, hire her and act it out.
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:24 AM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
I thought of another one the other day: A few years back somebody ripped Kathy Griffin's shirt or dress off at an awards show and she got really pissed off. From what I read, this was part of the telecast, but no video ever surfaced. Does anyone remember this?

Fango
That reminds me of one I have been looking for to no avail for some time. Apparently there was an episode of "Norm", a TV series starring Norm MacDonald, where he was dating a girl who was always one-upping him. I guess in one stunt, they're at an awards show, and in her attempt to one-up him she leaves to go on stage, you hear a gasp, and she comes back holding her shirt in front of her saying "I made the host drop his cards." or something like that. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I thought maybe the show might become available online or on DVD or something, but it wasn't that successful, so I'm guessing there is little demand.

Last edited by Fango; 10-30-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:09 AM

Meredith Vieria's tits popped out of her dress on The View a fear years ago. A shame the unedited version of that clip never surfaced.

Tags
movies & tv, request

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023