Old 06-24-2016, 08:54 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default mbudda

Like this
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0279.JPG   DSC_0284.JPG  

Old 06-24-2016, 11:36 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Many pages back, I wrote about my wife and her former colleague.

Tonight she was telling me that she was thinking about it a lot and wanted to know if she could do something like that again. I told her of course (although this time I was really nervous). Anyway, when she told her friend what had happened, and the friend shared her own story, apparently the friend told the other guy she has been shared with about my wife, and my wife's friend and this guy have been talking without me knowing (which makes me sad and excited at the same time). My wife asked me what I thought about her meeting with him, and I said that would be fine, but if they did anything, I would like to be there the first time.

I then asked why not share her friend's husband, and my wife perked up and said, "We have been talking about it but didn't know what you would think!" I told her I would rather share her again with someone we know really well instead of some stranger. (My wife has been friends with her friend since 7th grade, and known the husband since 9th or so, so we are talking nearly 30 years here.) She said that she thought she would rather do it with someone she didn't know, but the thought of doing it with someone she knows super well makes her feel a lot more comfortable and turned on about it, and that she isn't doing it just to please me.

She then asked, "If I did it with friend's husband, would you want to do it with my friend?" Of course I wanted to say yes, but I was careful and said, "I am not sure about that." She said, "Good, because she said she definitely wouldn't want to have to do you in return." I admit I felt really crushed and I still do, but it helps to write it out. I mean, she was shared herself with someone after all, so why am I not good enough?

Anyway, my wife and her friend were texting about it as my wife was in bed for the night tonight. It was mostly texts like, "Cool!" and "You guys can talk about anything together, that is so nice!" But no definite plans, and nothing about me.

I am not 100% on board quite yet because of what her friend said about me, but I think I would let someone else enter her again. I ended up loving it last time, despite it only being, like, two thrusts. I just hope she doesn't do anything without me knowing. Or worse yet, she does something with the husband and her friend, and I am not included!

Of course I will keep you all posted if something happens! It could be months from now or tomorrow night for all I know!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 11:56 AM

Default Sharing wife

Great! Thanks. I think I can share one of my stories today.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 06:45 PM

Thanked 1,188 Times in 61 Posts

I think our married neighbor is into my wife. Sometimes he seems to be looking at her and, like I posted in another thread, he may have seen her naked through our kitchen. He's only actually talked to us once when he was with a friend and drinking. I think they were both eyeing her. I think it it would be fun to share pictures and videos of her with him but I really don't know how to approach the subject. Any advice on how to get sharing started in that situation?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2016, 02:46 PM

Default Sharing wife

Sorry, GRITS, I didn't get to share my story yesterday. Busy with the wife working in the yard. (Yes, neeked). Pictures to follow!!!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2016, 12:15 AM

Default mbudda

FYI--- I may have started this thread,,,, but remember I don't run or control it.... the individual poster does.....
Old 06-29-2016, 11:28 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

An update of sorts.

My wife and I have been talking about the potential of her with her friend's husband pretty much every night, and I know she thinks of him during sex because she has been into sex even more than normal, which is great. I asked if she had done anything with him already behind my back and she said no, and I believe her, of course.

On Tuesdays, my wife goes walking around a lake with her friend in the afternoon, and then showers at her friend's house and they have lunch. It's been this way for years.

Yesterday, being Tuesday, they went walking again, and I had the day off from work just because I had some time I had to use, so my wife said I should meet them at her friend's house after they go walking. I asked if she had other plans in mind, and after she glared at me, she said, "No, do you?"

So I get to the house and they give me a tour (they moved in a year ago and I have only been in their driveway since they normally come to our house to visit). And we get to the master bedroom, and the bathroom entrance is a large opening with no door, heated floors, and one of those walk in shower things made out of stone, no door or curtain, but slanted so the water drains the right way. I commented how I had never known anyone with such a modern bathroom, and her friend said that is the only reason they bought the house. There was a large whirlpool in there, and the toilet had its own door and around the corner.

I jokingly asked my wife is that is where she showers and why she comes back every Tuesday, and she said, "yep." And she was serious. I said, "there is no door to the shower and you can see all the way in from the hallway if the bedroom is open," and she said, "yep, I know." I said, "do you keep the bedroom door open when you shower here?" She said, "yep." She was saying "yep" casually and wasn't making eye contact, so I asked more.

I asked, "has anyone seen you shower here?" She said, "yep." Before i asked the next question, she looked at me and said, "yep!" I said, "he has?!" She said, "well he is home most the time, so ya." I asked if she gets dressed with the bedroom door open too and she said, "well, ya, I mean the first time I freaked out when he walked by, but I figured oh well, and now I don't care. It's not every time. Just some of the times."

I asked her when this all started, and she said after she played with her former colleague and finally told her friend, it started the very next Tuesday. She said telling her about friend being shared was a bonding moment for her and her friend, and the friend told the husband, Friend invited my wife to take a shower there instead of downstiars, and Friend left the bedroom door open on purpose, Husband saw my wife, it broke the ice, and now he sees her quite often, but not every time. And it led to the three of them talking about Husband being with my wife if I would be okay with it because of my wife telling them her story to start all this.

Anyway, I was pretty quiet during lunch, and I eventually asked if they was ever any touching or anything, and they all said no, just prolonged talking while my wife dresses sometimes, and I believed them. I asked if they wanted to touch each other, and they said, "honestly we are just waiting for you to say so, but we would never do more than just the talking and looking we are doing now." I said I probably wouldn't mind if I could do something with the Friend, even if it was just looking and not touching, and she said, "I know it sounds unfair, but no, not even seeing me naked." So, I said I would have to think about it.

I asked my wife where the Friend showers, and she said Friend showers after my wife does, and sometimes the Husband joins his own wife if his timing is right. I asked my wife if she sees him naked, too, then and she said, "only twice." I asked if they have all been naked at the same time, and my wife said she has been dressed by then each time.

They asked if I was still okay with my wife walking on Tuesdays and showering, and I said I don't really care, as they already have been doing it for a few months without me knowing. The Friend could tell I was upset, and said that she really liked me and thought I was pretty awesome, but still didn't want me to see her naked in return.

I said at this point, just a boob flash and I might let Husband play with my wife. And she said "maybe next time."

I keep going back and forth between feeling really excited about the whole thing and really bothered by it. I know my wife would never do anything unless I was totally on board, but I also never thought she would be seen naked by her friend and husband. Then again, she has let her guard down before in other situations, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised in the back of my mind.

It's just crazy that a year or so ago, these conversations never happened, and this summer my wife let a guy enter her very briefly, and she is naked around her friends!

And even part of me wishes they had messed around or at least showered together but aren't really to admit it to me yet! I will have to wait until my wife is in her goofy, over-tired mood where she talks but isn't totally aware of what she is saying. Then maybe she will tell me!
Old 07-08-2016, 04:35 PM

Default Sharing wifet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
As mentioned in post #84,,,,,,,, Our swing group had a meeting in Huntsville, Ala. this weekend. We were at the Doubletree Suites, which had a great pool area, and delightfull decor throughout.

If you've followed us in the past, you know our Swing group is a closed select group of friends for many years. 12 couple members. Very strict rules, no photos, all cell phones in a drawer, descretion & privacy a must, and STD testing twice a year, or more if fooling around beyond our group. This is the WAY to do this correctly, and it takes a certain attitude of the collective to adhere & enforce these rules....... We had to submit a new STD result this weekend because we were with a new friend a few weeks ago.

OK, now beyond the history report, lets talk about the weekend w/ good friends. 9-couples showed up.
The theme was "summer fun", so most of the women wore Bikinis & heels, though some wore sexy other outfits for our Sat nite group fest..

Friday nite w/ played our regular game of "key party".. the women stayed in their rooms, and the men were in the suite we all chiped in for, as a central swing location. Everyone puts their key card in the hat (room # written on it) and pick a key, and go to that room for 2 hours of sex with that wife. > No one is supposed to tell whay key they picked. So one by one we went to those rooms on our keys and had sexy fun.. >Fri. night dress theme is whatever the wife wants to wear for the game.
I got a good key!! ... 5'4.."- 36-26-34? Redhead dressed in Garters-stockings-heels. This wife is a fav among us guys w/o ever saying it... She greeted me w/ a wine and sucked me hard while I sipped it in a chair.. then she climbed on top and rode me good while I enjoyed her nipples in my face sucking them as they bounced in front of me. Good stuff!!!....... We moved to the window for some standing doggy, and then to the bed where we fucked our brains out. She had me licking her pussy all night,, sitting on my face, and prone... she came alot....I gave her a good full load in her pussy while going balls deep missionary w/ her long stockinged legs waving in the air... She was a total turn-on and horny as hell.
After a short re-charge, we were at it again. I was fucking her pussy full of my cum while she talked dirty begging me for more.... she ended up sucking my cock dry for a second load in her mouth. Then @ the 2 hr. mark, the guys return to the suite, put the keys in the hat annomously, and then everyone takes their own key and goes back to their own room & wife.
When I got to our roon, I came in to find the wife spread eagle on the bed in -thigh- highs & Heels, and a red -shelf-bra . She waved hi, and as I approached I could see that she never moved since "whomever" was there w/ my key. .. She appearantly took a load in the mouth and it dribbled down onto her chin & tits... and there was sperm dripping from her pussy. I asked her how the nite went for her as I stood there looking at her.. she responded, " what does it look like ?", and laughed. I sat on the bed and she asked me the same and I gave her the above details & who it was..... Then she told me hers & who it was.... she told me he fucked her silly in every hole , pulling her hair, and she couldn't get enough of his cock. He put a load in her pussy, and she sucked him at the end taking another load in her mouth. She just layed there on the bed spread eagle , pussy dripping, and cum on her mouth & tits while telling me all this. I enjoyed hearing every moment of it all!! - lol..
Then she told me to finish the job!?! So I turned her over doggy, and fucked her cum filled pussy , pulling her hair, calling her "my little sl*t", while she was asking, "do you like fucking me after someone else has?"... hell yeah!! I qiuckly pumped a load in her pussy , and when I pulled out alot of all that sperm from the evening ran out on the bed. She then sucked my cock clean, and we collasped exhausted on the bed till morning.

Sat. was shopping , and a late afternoon pool party at the hotel pool... All the ladies wore their bikinis, and we all played in the pool w/ cocktails and catered dinner food we arranged for our party...

:Later, Sat nite, we all met at the suite we all chipped in for, and the fuck fest started...
Alot of ladied kept their bikinis on W/ heels, and some changed into other sexy wear. ( there is something about a woman wearing a bikini & heels who smells of chlorine & coco-butter that is erotic)
9-couples, 1-large suite, plenty of room for everyone. The wife wore her REBEL-bikini.
Everyone fucked everyone...sometimes more then once.. lol.... my wife likes 3 guys @ once, and enjoyed that experience several times "airtight"... I saw her take @ least 1-load in every hole.... As did other wives....When the night was over and everyone went back to their own rooms, the wfe told me that 4 guys left a load in her somewhere.. 1 ass, 2 pussy, 1 mouth... she thinks? when we got to our room, cum was starting to run down her thigh past her bikini bottoms. Considering how drunk she got, she may have miscounted?!! lol...
Then we got a phone call from one of the couples, who wanted us to join them in their room for a private 4-sum afterparty... we told them to come to our room.. neither of us guys could cum anymore,, but we enjoyed taking turns just fucking each others wife .. we spit roasted them both at times..... Sunday noon we all went home after brunch, and that was the weekend..... We are exhausted, and fulfilled sexually. & a little sore.. lol
That is one hot ass!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2016, 09:43 PM

Default mbudda

Did you have a question??
Old 07-11-2016, 12:40 AM

Default Wife & friends

Another Sunday afternoon with the wife & friends.

3- "select" friends were invited over for some Sunday fun... We didn't watch any games, it was just pure sex upon arrival @ 1pm. The wife wore her Rebel Bikini as shown below.

She started lap dancing each of us on the couch & chair in the livingroom putting her nipples in our faces to nibble on while grinding her ass & pussy on our cocks thru her bikini. Then the 3 select friends were on the couch and she pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and moved from one to the other on top fucking them....it was hot to watch her bouncing on their cocks like that.

Into the guestroom, and she circle sucked us to her desired hardness, then we all just started fucking & sucking her to several orgasm for her.... She was horny and just wanted cock to play with, so we did....MMMMF....3 friends & me (hubby).
She constantly had 2 or 3 cocks in her somewhere and she never took off her REBEL red bikini...the first guy to cum did so in her mouth while she was on top another riding, then she immediatly just grabed another cock and continued to suck him to orgasm while still riding the guy under her... 2 non-stop sperm loads in her mouth... she started bucking like crazy on the guys cock and he pumped his load in her pussy...wow... I was ust watching it all happen...
She got off him, and was kneeling on the bed and started dribbling her mouth sperm onto her nipples. She looked at me and said, "look what your friends did to me"...

I started fucking her missionary while they recharged, and she was was talking dirty to me as I slide in & out of her cum filled pussy. She was saying things like, ... can you feel his warm cum in me?....& ... I like when you fuck me after your friend did..... and more while squeezing my nipples until I exploded in her pussy which sent her into orgasm too. So now she made us all cum once.... She got up and started sucking the select friends to hardness again, while I sat back in the chair watching.

They all were taking turns fucking her & spitroasting her non stop.. then she wanted all 3 and they made her airtight pumping their cocks in her holes hard!! and she was loving it!!
She begged for their cum, and 2 of them filled her pussy (again) and ass...She went into a deeeeeeeeep moaning when that happened... I stepped up and took off her bikini and fucked her doggy with her pussy overflowing w/ sperm pulling her hair and telling her. .."do you like getting fucked like that by my friend?"... she replied ,.."I like being your sl*t wife"..... then the guy she was sucking airtight, took my place and continued fucking her doggy pulling her hair and slamming his balls on her... then her pumped another big load in her pussy.... when he pulled out she was dripping sperm onto the bed smiling and laughing in pleasure...

She stayed like that, doggy position, and wanted more cock!! We all looked at each other, and stepped up bat taking turns.. we couldn't cum, but she was enjoying the tandum dicking.
At this point I just wanted to watch, so I sat back and did so...... she started cuck-talking me alot from then on while they were using her holes...She took another load in her mouth & pussy before they were done..... again she got on her knees on the bed with cum running down her thigh and dribbling cum on her tits for us to see...... "look what you guys did to me!!"... "look what your friends did to me!!".. while we were looking at her cum covered tits and dripping cum pussy..... we told her we enjoyed every minute of it all..... lol

After that she took an intimate shower w/ 2 of them, and everyone went home. .. Then we took an intimate shower together and had one last fucking missionary talking about it all.

We hadn't had a Sunday session w/ friends for a while, thats why she invited 3 friends to fuck her to death...lol Shes sleeping now, exhausted, so I took the time to tell all about it....

Attached Thumbnails
rebel bikini 2.jpg   rb11.jpg  

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again