Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-01-2014, 03:21 PM

My college gf was an amazing fuck. She lived in an apartment by campus with 2 other women and, since we were pretty serious, I'd be over all the time. We started using condoms then would slide in a few times without it on. I was hooked. The feel of her wetness with how tight she was out of this world, though we never let it get to the point where I would cum inside her....it was a no no.

One day, her roommates went home for the holidays and I stopped by in the morning to hang out. Her mom was going to stop by later in the day to drop off some food and such. My gf let me in and she was in a towel ready for the shower. I waited for her to hop in...then stripped down and got in with her. She began sucking me under the shower and we quickly moved to fucking. The condom was slippery with all the water and I dropped it. She bent over to pick it up and I grabbed her hips and slid my cock in. I couldn't help myself. She let out a moan, dropped the condom and got into it. We hopped out of the shower and I laid on the ground by the sink and she hopped on and started riding me. That's when we heard her mom calling for her....apparently we forgot to lock the door and her mom came right in. My gf tried to jump off but the thought of fucking her while her mom was in the other room was too much....I held on to her hips and wouldn't let her off. I waited for the pressure to build and thrust further in....I filled her pussy with wave after wave of cum. She looked at me pissed but couldn't say anything. She quickly got dressed and ran out to say hi to her mom. I kept thinking of my cum inside her while I was talking with her mom. I'll never forget that day.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:52 PM

About 8 or so years ago we were staying at a large waterfront resort for a wedding, my girlfriend, now wife, was in the wedding brides maid or something. The bride invited all the girls involved in the wedding to her room for drinks the night before, as the groom had a separate room. I didn't know anyone there, so spent most of the evening in the bar. About midnight my girlfriend called me and told me to come up to the room of the bride to be. When I got there they had all been drinking heavily and conversation was about how the groom had asked the bride to be to not wear any panties under her wedding dress. One of the other women in the bridal party had the idea that none of the bridal party should wear panties and they all agreed. I was told to keep it a secrete and since I didn't know anybody there, that wasn't a problem.
Well the wedding day arrives, the women all attractive, ages from 18 to 26 I think, head out to get their hair done and prepare for the big day. When my girlfriend returned to the room all dolled up to get her dress on, she did as promised and didn't put on any panties, that's pretty common for her. Off she went to get prepared for the wedding.
As the wedding got under way all I could think about was the fact that the entire wedding party didn't have any panties on, it was driving me crazy. I was sitting in my chair trying not to get a hard on as I stared at the girls imaging how things looked under their dresses. By the end of the wedding I literally had a wet spot in my shorts just thinking about what was going on.
So the ceremony is over, pictures are done and we have some time to kill before the reception. Most guests went to the hotel bar, but we headed back to the room. Just as the door to our room closed, I dropped my pants and bent her over the side of the bed. I lifted up her dress and slid my now throbbing penis into her. I was super horny and was going to town, she was enjoying herself as well, begging for more. She looked back and said "Don't cum inside me, I don't want it leaking out during the reception".
Moments later I was ready, I pulled out and with a few strokes of my hand I exploded. I sprayed cum on her back, her dress and even a few drops in her hair. I fell over on the bed wanting to relax, but she freaked out. She started yelling for a towel and help cleaning up. She was not happy at all and she had to wear the dress to the reception, so we needed to clean it up and fast. We did the best we could given the situation at hand and headed off to the party. Nobody noticed anything wrong with the dress until I pointed it out to one of the other brides maids. She was sharing our room that weekend, but that's a whole different story. Take care.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:53 PM

Was in college in the late 70s, going to school in Ohio, and the girl I was dating lived close to my original home back in NY. Btw, she had HUGE tits, which was really fun. LOL Well anyway, one day during the summer, I met her over at her parents' house, and we did the wild thing on her bed, in her room....it was pretty awesome....until I came, pulled out, and saw that the condom had ripped apart due to my furious banging! Well, the next month was pure hell waiting to see if my boys were able to meet up with one of her eggs. THANKFULLY, they did NOT make it, and all was OK.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to therationalone For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2014, 09:18 PM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanker247 View Post
She was sharing our room that weekend, but that's a whole different story. Take care.
Great story... Look forward to hearing more about this one.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2014, 03:45 PM

I was fooling around one night with a GF back in college in her dorm room (single)- BJ/HJ. So she got me off with her hand, I blew my load, I cleaned it up with a T-shirt and we went to sleep.

The next morning she starts laughing and rolling her eyes. Old Faithful had also erupted on to the front cover of a paper that she had written for class that was on her desk, next to the bed.

I really hope that she re-printed it before handing it in...
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to pjbeachfun For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2014, 07:07 AM

Thanked 3,699 Times in 136 Posts

For the last 10 years or so, my wife and I have agreed to have non-consensual sex if one of us gets too drunk. Now, my wife is fantastic. She likes to be tied up, run around hotels naked, and flash in public. She doesn't wear panties when we go out and likes our remote vibrator. She also enjoys have photos taken

She has no problem with sucking cock and swallowing, but she doesn't like cum on her face and won't allow pics of her with cum on her when it happens.

So when she gets drunk and we are having sex, I've started pulling out and cumming on her face. Then I'll take pics of her. She is completely OK with this and enjoys this pics. But not OK when she is sober.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:04 AM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Breakup Blow Job

As a result of a very fortunate wrong number telephone call, I met and dated a cute little brunette from the coal fields. I was on temporary assignment with a utility construction company. She had lived there all her life, had been married briefly but quickly discovered that she really disliked the guy after she started living with him and so got divorced. It took me a long time to finally get to fuck her, but it was worth the wait. Hot little body and a really sweet-tasting pussy. It was also the first time I ever used a rubber - she wasn't on the pill, and we were very careful to avoid getting pregnant. When my assignment ended I asked her to come over for some goodby sex, since I was leaving the next day. After a couple of sessions of good sex she said she wanted to come with me down to the city where my permanent location was. She wanted to get married, but I knew she wasn't "the one" for me. She had never lived with anyone out of wedlock, but she decided that I would be her first cohabitant.

Her parents FREAKED OUT when she told them what she had decided. They couldn't stop her since she was 20 years old, but they tried everything they could including begging and causing me trouble on the job. A couple of weeks after we had settled in my apartment, her mom and dad came down from their coal mining town to take her home. They lectured her while I was at work, and promised her a new car and an apartment they would pay for if she would come home and not "live in sin" anymore. She gave in and agreed to go back with them the next day.

When I got home from work she told me her decision. I told her I understood and then bought some champagne to celebrate our last night together. The next morning we started to have sex one last time, but she discovered that she had started her period. I told her that I had plenty of towels and that it was no big deal, but she just would not try it. She did offer to give me head and then finish me off with her hand. I played with her cute little B-cup tits while she blew me. Always before she could tell when I was getting close, and would stop before I came in her mouth. No exceptions - she had never tasted cum and never would. This time I controlled my reactions and didn't give her any indication that I was going to blow. At the last second I let go of her tits, put my hands on the back of her head, and started shooting in her mouth. I got three spasms into her mouth before she pulled away, and the rest then went on her neck and chest. I thought she would be mad (that was kind of the objective), but she said that the taste wasn't nearly as bad as she had expected.

It got a little ugly from there. She told me if I married her I could come in her mouth any time she was having her period. I had already made up my mind however, and she went tearfully back to the mountains.

Never heard from her again.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlet View Post
M
Just before cumming I hold her head with my hands push her as much as I can.
I've had very similar situations. My exgf and I would would always get into arguments over stupid shit. Always. It was a pretty bad relationship but I stayed in it, longer than i should have, because the sex was amazing. After a long drawn out argument we'd always have make-up sex.....rough make-up sex. I guess this was a way to get our aggression out. After a lot of wrestling on the bed, we'd always fuck. Normal everyday sex would always include variations of our rough sex but during those times after an argument, I always made it a point to flip her around, bend her over and fuck her doggystyle hard. She never liked hair pulling but it was like anything goes during these sessions. During those times that I was right in the argument (most)...she'd always be the submissive one. No matter what, I'd always end up straddling her and rubbing my cock all over her face. Then I'd make sure to grab her head with both hands and mouth fuck her, right before cumming I'd grab her head and shove as much as I could down her throat, her pouty eyes looking up at me as I came. She'd punch me in the chest then walk to the bathroom but would always smile back while she was closing the door.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:45 PM

Thanked 7,973 Times in 526 Posts
Default The Worst

Back in the 80s Deb and I used to get together for Nooners !!! She was my Live In ...

Fucking and Sucking Galore ... One afternoon she was SUCKING and when I Went Off she pointed it at my face !!!

She liked it I didn't ...: eek:
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ilovedollydog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2014, 10:11 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedollydog View Post
Back in the 80s Deb and I used to get together for Nooners !!! She was my Live In ...

Fucking and Sucking Galore ... One afternoon she was SUCKING and when I Went Off she pointed it at my face !!!

She liked it I didn't ...: eek:
I hear ya! One day I was lying back as my gf (now wife) finished me off with a handjob. I came so hard I shot myself in the face and covered the pillow. Why do they always think it's a lot funnier than we do?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia