Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2019, 01:30 PM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Still my best way is the webcam in our bedroom pointing at our bed.
We sleep naked, exposing her unaware, fucking her on live stream.
It's awesome when I read the comments next morning, thanking me for the show!
How is that camera set up? Just on your wifi with open access? You're not using a service of some sort are you?

You got me thinking now...
Old 10-30-2019, 02:19 PM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
How is that camera set up? Just on your wifi with open access? You're not using a service of some sort are you?

It's via router connected to the internet, directly. With ddns people only need the address without knowing any ip address when it changes.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2019, 02:04 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post

YES!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 12:52 AM

Default Idea

Nowadays when you get a new phone everything gets sent to your new phone. Including your screensaver and background. I think it would be cool to put a pic of your wife's tits as your background before you go to the store. That way when the guy boots up the new phone with everything in it, the first thing he sees I'd your wife's tits. Be even better if she was there too.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Davidkursh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 11:08 AM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts
Default Accidentally exposed wife to neighbor

I live in a small resort community that is pretty empty on weekdays during the off season. The houses are very close together and the window of the room I use as an office opens up to the neighbors deck. I share wife pics with a few select chat buddies. One day, thinking no one was home next door, I was on line with a few buddies sharing pics. After about an hour, I smelled cigarette smoke and realized that my neighbor was home and had a clear view of my monitor.
He and I hang out a lot at each other's place having beers. He has never said anything about it, but its hot knowing when he is over hanging out with me and the wife, he has seen her nude and even misbehaving at some parties
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 12:58 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidkursh View Post
Nowadays when you get a new phone everything gets sent to your new phone. Including your screensaver and background. I think it would be cool to put a pic of your wife's tits as your background before you go to the store. That way when the guy boots up the new phone with everything in it, the first thing he sees I'd your wife's tits. Be even better if she was there too.
I've told my story here before. It's in the "What Have Others Seen on your Phone" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I've told my story here before. It's in the "What Have Others Seen on your Phone" thread.
It's here:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...173167&page=24
Attached Thumbnails
20161208_120053.jpg  

Last edited by Turtle; 12-17-2019 at 06:22 PM.
Old 12-19-2019, 01:54 PM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 612 Posts
Default wife, no; gf, many times

We'd sneak out and she had to wear NO undies. Usually short skirt or dress with lo-cut top or button up.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2019, 09:53 AM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidkursh View Post
I did this accidentally. A few months ago I had my wife on my homescreen background, full frontal nude. It gave me a little thrill just knowing that I had to be careful. I needed a new phone, but before I went I knew that they would be transferring my files over so I changed my homescreen to something neutral. Wife and I went to the store, selected a phone and handed over my phone knowing it was safe.

Well, when she started to work on it, for some reason it reverted to its previous screen and there wife was full frontal nude. Unfortunately it was a gal that was helping us. My wife was there, kinda clueless. I was like, whoops, I thought I changed that. Gal said, no worries, I've seen it all.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2019, 10:11 AM

Thanked 10,065 Times in 700 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacAttack View Post
I did this accidentally. A few months ago I had my wife on my homescreen background, full frontal nude. It gave me a little thrill just knowing that I had to be careful. I needed a new phone, but before I went I knew that they would be transferring my files over so I changed my homescreen to something neutral. Wife and I went to the store, selected a phone and handed over my phone knowing it was safe.

Well, when she started to work on it, for some reason it reverted to its previous screen and there wife was full frontal nude. Unfortunately it was a gal that was helping us. My wife was there, kinda clueless. I was like, whoops, I thought I changed that. Gal said, no worries, I've seen it all.
That's cool! I keep a nude of my wife as my wallpaper on my phone most all the time. One day one of my employees happened to catch a glimpse and mentioned that he liked my wallpaper on my phone.....I looked at him and told him that he knows who it is....he looks at me puzzled and asked who it was....I told him it was my wife, whom he knows also. Ever since then he does his best to catch peeks at my phone when I open it......great fun for him, me, and my wife Pink, all three.
Old 12-21-2019, 07:24 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default phone

My phones wallpaper is my wife in the pool,side view in a thong,left tit and nipple showing,firm and pointed,I try to expose it whenever I can,today we're going to the Mall,I'll see what I can do and get back to us exposers..Lastweek I was in Wallmart asking about a new track phone and how slow mine was and the clerk got to see my pic,he did say a word to me about it.another thing I did a few time was donate a buck to Salvation Army and said here's a tip and showed a pic or 2..I'll let you know tomorrow it if was a success today.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full