uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-15-2019, 05:19 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

Some people actually are embarrassed.. even guys
One time our pool guy (in his late 20s, I think) caught my wife and I skinny dipping in our pool. We are older but in pretty good shape, and laughed it off, just saying "you're not the first, and won'e be the last." but he was hugely embarrassed and wouldn't look in our direction as we dried off a few feet from him.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 10:55 AM

Default Upskirt

I don't think guys understand women are taught from a very young age that no one is supposed to see their underwear. When you are 3 or 4 years old your mother will lecture you if she sees you not caring someone saw your panties. Then as you get in high school its even worse so by the time you are out in the world it is very embarrassing.

I read the story about the technical guy running cable and it reminded me of one day at work. They were installing all new cabling for our computers to make them faster. I was on a conference call when the guy got to my cube. I could not move out of the cube since I was leading the meeting and my phone cord was not that long. I had to roll my chair to one side so I could keep taking notes. I ran out of paper in my note pad so I stood up to reach in the over head cabinet to get another. The guy was lying on the floor. When I looked down I saw he had stuck his head out and it was almost between my legs. I was so embarrassed and there was nothing I could say or do since I was on the phone. I had to wait for him to move so I could sit down. He was under my desk for nearly and hour as he fed the cable to someone else in another cube. I am sure he had multiple sighting. He didn't have to look at what he was doing so he just stared at my legs or was every time I looked. Since I could not cross my legs under the desk I am sure they opened up more than I care to admit. When the call was over I wanted to leave and it was lunch time so I stood up to leave and he rolled out still on the floor looking up my skirt and told me he loved white lace. I was so embarrassed I could not even say anything except thank you and left.

I hope you enjoyed my story I have so many other, but I don't know if guys like to hear about it from a woman's perspective.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy22h View Post
I hope you enjoyed my story I have so many other, but I don't know if guys like to hear about it from a woman's perspective.
Please share.
The Following User Says Thank You to john75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 09:26 PM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts

Quote:

Thank you for sharing this. I love the women's perspective. I am curious... Did this turn you on at all? Would you purposely expose to others?

Please do share more with us.
Old 04-18-2019, 11:24 AM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
All perspectives are much appreciated. And I don't mean in a pervy way. It's interesting to help understand, especially in situations when you can't help it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2019, 05:37 PM

Thanked 2,435 Times in 327 Posts

[QUOTE=cindy22h;2740648]I don't think guys understand women are taught

wonderful story Cindy... please do post more thank you!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:

When the call was over I wanted to leave and it was lunch time so I stood up to leave and he rolled out still on the floor looking up my skirt and told me he loved white lace. I was so embarrassed I could not even say anything except thank you and left.

To me he has come across as a bit of an arse to be honest, talk about crass, yeah he may well love lace (so do I) but you don't come out with it just like that... He is putting someone else (you) in an embarrassing and to be honest a intimidating situation... In his shoes I'd have tried everything I could to ensure you aren't embarrassed by not crawling around under the desk whilst you are doing the conference call, warning you that I'll be fiddling around under the desk so don't kick me or do any gymnastics and show me what you had for breakfast lol..
I'd be absolutely mortified if I had embarrassed you by looking up your skirt and the thrill of seeing up your skirt would've been destroyed by your feelings of in my view your embarrassment and intimidation.
At the very least he shouldn't have said anything and I'm willing to bet plenty of money he didn't need to spend that amount of time under there neither.

It's a hot topic at the moment with a new law in the UK making it illegal to film/photograph and to be honest I support it, an accidental sighting is erotic for sure but only accidental, with technology how it is going means the days of wearing skirts are numbered, well, maybe not that bad but I hope it's a point to ponder on.

Having said all this it is fascinating to hear from the other side to speak and would love to hear any other you wish to share, as said I find accidental sightings very sexy, crossing legs, getting out of cars, sitting on steps and not thinking the skirt has dropped away at the bottom etc. In the whole scope of things this is no big deal, hell, the guy would've seen more of you if you wearing a bikini but the real thrill I guess is seeing something you shouldn't see, ie underwear or even more and the fact of you saying women being "taught" (for want of a better word) at a young age not to show these sort of things makes it even more of a thrill, how many of us have been turned on more by seeing up the skirt of a woman who is always ultra cautious with even crossing legs compared to a woman who never really thinks or cares her legs are open sitting down for instance but how you or anyone else in fact see it may be an entirely different matter.

Last edited by tobenida; 04-19-2019 at 09:32 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tobenida For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019, 03:21 PM

Default Thanks

I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful comments and I will add more soon. I will say something I find funny is the UK's law on taking photos up skirt. They allow nudity on TV and other places that are not allowed in most countries then make this law. I will never understand law makers.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cindy22h For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2019, 11:35 AM

Quote:
I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful comments and I will add more soon. I will say something I find funny is the UK's law on taking photos up skirt. They allow nudity on TV and other places that are not allowed in most countries then make this law. I will never understand law makers.
it's a matter of consent I believe
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2019, 10:33 PM

So one of the fun things about having kids is doing stuff where you are in close proximity to other parents. Well today being Easter, we joined in on a good ‘ol fashion egg hunt. We were with the younger kids and I got to say, I love that dressing up for most women these days is having some fairly short skirts or dresses on. Being with the younger crowd meant that a number of moms tended to squat down, rather then bend over, which made for a very interesting “hunt!”

There was one mom in particular that I had noticed earlier, very pretty brunette, early 30’s with a very fit but curvy body wearing a slightly above knee length pink dress with her toddler. As the egg hunt started, I was trying to keep an eye on her and still be able to help my own kid gets some eggs, so couldn’t I didn’t get to see anything. Right as it was winding down, I turn to look in her direction and there she was squatting directly facing me. I quickly scanned to see if it hit pay dirt, and as luck would have it, she stayed in that position for about a minute, which gave me plenty of time to enjoy the view. She had on a very light, cream colored panties on that must have been like bikini bottoms or something. I was taking in the way it hugged her gusset nice and tight, as I look up and make eye contact with her. She kept a pretty neutral look on her face, so not really sure what she was thinking, but I was a bit embarrassed having been caught looking. I guess it could’ve been worse, but I was happy the “hunt” was fruitful!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s