uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2019, 04:36 AM

Default Question on where to post content

I have many, many pictures of a beautiful mature woman who once had an exhibitionist blog (now long deleted) and I've been thinking about sharing them with the forum. Many of them were taken outside, but not all of them, so would these be more suited for the "Sexy Amateurs" or the "Exhibitionist & Voyeur" sub-forum? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:49 AM
Slow Moderator

Thanked 152,103 Times in 6,814 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post
I have many, many pictures of a beautiful mature woman who once had an exhibitionist blog (now long deleted) and I've been thinking about sharing them with the forum. Many of them were taken outside, but not all of them, so would these be more suited for the "Sexy Amateurs" or the "Exhibitionist & Voyeur" sub-forum? Thanks in advance.
"Exhibitionist & Voyeur" would probably be a good choice, but either would be ok.
As long as the pictures are within the rules, you should be ok to go ahead and post.
Old 03-29-2019, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
"Exhibitionist & Voyeur" would probably be a good choice, but either would be ok.
As long as the pictures are within the rules, you should be ok to go ahead and post.
I've noticed that some of her pics were watermarked by the photogs, but I'll be eliminating those. I *think* they should be okay beyond that.

Actually, "watermarked" may be the wrong term. What I mean is that some had logos or copyright lines in the corner.

I assume images without those are okay as long as they didn't appear on any pay site, right?

Last edited by Turtle; 03-29-2019 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Merged 2 posts made within a few minutes
Old 03-29-2019, 06:17 AM
Slow Moderator

Quote:
Actually, "watermarked" may be the wrong term. What I mean is that some had logos or copyright lines in the corner.

I assume images without those are okay as long as they didn't appear on any pay site, right?
Any with a site logo or web address we class as watermarked and would get deleted. Some pictures can be obvious model shots and are often identified as such, these wouldn't be allowed either.

I posted this a while ago
Quote:
The biggest reason for posts being deleted are:

1: Watermarks. This includes a web address or the name of a site in the filename.
2: Celebrities. Any known celebrity will get deleted.
3: Pro models. If she looks like a professional model or it looks like a pro shoot, it will be deleted.
4: Children. If there are underage in the picture or if we are unsure, they will be deleted.
5: Duplicates. A lot of images are duplicated so often in the same thread. Have a look first, just check.
6: Off topic: Each thread has a theme, stick to it.
7: Tiny pictures. If it's thumbnail sized, don't post it.
It might help you
The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2019, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Any with a site logo or web address we class as watermarked and would get deleted. Some pictures can be obvious model shots and are often identified as such, these wouldn't be allowed either.

I posted this a while ago

It might help you
Can I send you a few of the pics in private message and you can tell me if they're suitable for the forum? All I know is they were posted on a blog but they were deleted years ago. I can't find any trace of them anywhere else online. Some shots of her were more staged and had logos, so I separated them out and wasn't going to upload them.

I guess I'm a little confused about some of the parameters. For instance, there's a no celebrity rule, but I saw a thread in the ENF forum with pics and clips from TV shows and movies.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:27 AM
Slow Moderator

Quote:
Can I send you a few of the pics in private message and you can tell me if they're suitable for the forum? All I know is they were posted on a blog but they were deleted years ago. I can't find any trace of them anywhere else online. Some shots of her were more staged and had logos, so I separated them out and wasn't going to upload them.

I guess I'm a little confused about some of the parameters. For instance, there's a no celebrity rule, but I saw a thread in the ENF forum with pics and clips from TV shows and movies.
I'd sooner you didn't send pics in a PM, you can't attach pictures there, they'd have to be hosted or zipped and that just gets complicated.
An amateur photoshoot (no logos or watermarks) would probably be ok, but not if they are pro models.

You're not the only one to be confused with the 'No Celebrities' rule, being a relatively new mod, I find it hard to know what is and what isn't allowed sometimes. I steer clear of the TV shows & Movies if I can as they are full of celebrities.

Until you try and post some pics, we're never going to know. If you have a name, check and make sure she's not here already. Explain in the post what it is you want to do. You can PM me when you have made the post/thread so I can see, providing one of the other mods doesn't get to it first, it may need approving first.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s