uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-02-2023, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
A few years back my wife and I transitioned from clothing-optional resorts (where she would be naked only to swim or tan privately) to a nude-mandatory one (where she'd be completely naked from the parking lot up until we left).

I guess that's a bit different from some of the themes in the thread since at nudist resorts, nudity is expected and even normalized.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
True that it is normal to be naked in such a place, but to it still remains fun and exciting. Same goes for the sauna or being topless on a European beach.
I like it on public nude beaches where there is a mixture of clothed and unclothed and, during the day, people come and go. At the start you can set up amongst other nudists but then the mix changes and you're surrounded by clothed people.

There are two benefits: (1) seeing your wife's pussy standing out alone and (2) feeling manly being next to a woman whose husband is in shorts and not brave enough to show what he's got.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2024, 08:29 AM

Default nude at pool party

We were invited to a big 30s party. Three girls were celebrating their 30s with a big party with a lot of friends. (male and female) We only knew one of the birthday girls and a few other guests.
The party was at the house of one of the girls parents who appeared to be pretty wealthy. It was a huge house with a big garden and a nice big swimming pool. As it was summer most of the party happened around the pool.

I got to see a lot of beatiful women in tight bikinis but everyone was covered up. As the sun slowly set and it got colder the girls started changing into their dry bikinis after swimming. Most went into the house to change, some used a towel and a few (including my wife of course ) just went around a corner changing in the open. So I got the opportunity to see some of the women naked for a short glimpse.

Later in the evening the party was getting a lot smaller, around 15 people were still there. Some were still hanging out in the pool, the others close to the pool.
Suddenly the girl whos parents owned the house stripped completely naked and jumped into the pool. She was a bit drunk but definately still knew what she was doing. When the other guests noticed there were some comments like "have you lost your bikini?" She laughed and said she was tired of always changing into her bikini.

She was the only one naked, not even one of the girls was topless or anything. She swam a few laps and then chatted with the other guest still in the pool. The pool was brightly lit. She was slim but with a big round ass, had nice boobs (C cups I would guess) and was completly shaved.

She asked if someone could hand her a beer and I brought it to her. We had a short conversation (besides saying hello and wishing her happy birthday we haven't talked up till then) She was super relaxed about her nudity like it was nothing special. I couldn't help myself and had to look at her boobs every now and then which she clearly noticed and seemed to enjoy.

After getting out of the pool she stayed wrapped in her towel for some time flashing her boobs alot whenshe moved her arms.

I really hope that she will invite us for the next poolparty

Last edited by outdoorl0vers; 02-09-2024 at 08:41 AM.
Old 02-17-2024, 04:28 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default Picture Window at the Shower

A few years ago we had a house built on a river. The master bath fronted the river. There were no houses immediately around, so I had the builder put in a huge window on the shower. I figured that would allow me to see the wife showering whenever I was working around the place between the river and the house. That worked out well, and my wife seemed to enjoy teasing me while she showered as I looked on from outside. The window allowed me to get a view of her naked body from just below her belly button to above her head.

However, the other day I was working in the side yard when a fishing boat passed by our house with 5 guys in it. Nothing was unusual about the fishing boat passing close by our house. Fishing guides take fishermen down the river frequently every single day. Yet, this fishing party was reacting a little unusually this particular day. The guys in the boat were grinning from ear to ear, waving and letting out hoots and hollers. I thought I had better investigate what was turning them on. I quietly entered the house and walked directly to that master bath. I could see in through the clear shower glass my wife giving a pretty good exhibition of her shower procedure. She was leaning back with her hair under the shower and her boobs sticking out with intervals of time waving out to the guys as they reacted to her nakedness. She was laughing and grinning through the entire process. I took leave without saying a word to her or being noticed by her.

Later that day, as we were having lunch on the patio, I said, "The strangest thing happened today. A boat with a bunch of guys came by the house and the guys were waving and hollering. I don't know what it was all about, but they surely seemed excited about something. Did you happen to see them?" She looked quite surprised and said, "No, I didn't happen to see them. Maybe they had just caught a big fish." I replied that that must have been it. I do know the next time I see reactions like that, I am going to head to the window to get a view and let her see me as she provides her exhibition to the guys.
Old 02-17-2024, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamorpur View Post
But the thought that girls let men see them nude really drives me nuts.
This is how I feel about my university's naked run. So many cute girls who otherwise would never even consider being naked in front of random guys. Yet for one night each semester they don't seem to care, and share views of their most intimate and private body parts with anyone who shows up at the streak.

I mentioned it in another thread, but there was this one super pretty girl who I've now seen naked a few times at the streak. There was a bit of a traffic jam during the streak and she was basically standing a foot in front of my face, with me sitting down, so my eyes were looking straight at her vagina and then as she walked past, her butt. I bet there were many guys in her high school who fantasized about what her body looks like, yet here I am having seen her totally nude! She sometimes posts bikini pics on her IG, and I think to myself, I've seen her breasts, butt, and vagina under that bikini!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yidek65694 For This Useful Post:

Tags
girl-worshipper, perv, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s