Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2021, 06:36 AM

Thanked 26,628 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default Sexy Halloween Costumes

This gets into the "I wish I had a brought a camera" category, pre-cell cams. We were on a fall cruise for Halloween, the info pack said there would be several parties and be sure to bring a costume. I brought a pirate outfit, my wife went as a harem girl, it was PG rated with the bra and panties under the sheer material, but could be R or X rated if she left out either, which she didn't plan to do.

The cruise was one of my favorites, up the east coast into New England. The on Halloween night things started to get cranked up early, by 10PM the party areas were rocking, lots of sexy costumes, the booze was flowing. Naughty nurses and schoolgirls were the most popular for the ladies, lots of cleavage and thin tops, there were a lot of guys in pirate outfits exactly like mine and almost everyone had on a mask, not many harem girls, so my wife stood out a bit.

I was dancing with my wife, she was teasing me a bit that she could get friendly with the wrong pirate and not know it. I was tweaking her nipples a bit, she whispered that it made her so horny when I did that, I asked her if she was horny enough to take her bra off, she looked around, the anonymity of the mask was fueling a lot a exhibitionism, boobs were visible everywhere through the thin tops. After our dance my wife went to the restroom, I went to get more drinks.

When I came back I couldn't find her anywhere, I looked over the dark dance floor and finally spotted her, she was dancing with a another pirate and I could see from her back that her bra was gone, so I sat down and watched. She seemed to be having a good time, his hands were all over her and some hot kissing too, this was fun to watch. I saw an English wench sitting by herself, so I asked her to dance. Her boobs pressing against me were hot, I steered us over to where my wife was, by now the wench was getting my attention, but I was close enough to see my wife's pirate had his hand on her ass pulling him toward him.

After the music stopped I thanked my wench and my wife and I went back to our table. She looked very hot in that gauzy top with her nipples visible, I asked her what happened to her bra, she said she lost it in the restroom. I told her I saw her dancing with the other pirate, she said he was hot, her nipples were clearly erect, I asked her if he touched her nipples. she said more than that, he was rubbing his erection against her and even fingered her though her costume, she was worried she might have a wet spot.

I'd like to say we went off to have sex with others, but it wasn't long before we took our horniness back to our cabin. The next morning, on the way to breakfast, we saw that board where the photographers post the pictures that you might want prints of. My wife said she had her pic taken when she was leaving the dance floor with pirate #2. We searched until we found her, nips aroused, her pirate with his sword in his pants.
Old 11-02-2021, 09:02 AM

Thanked 16,530 Times in 1,163 Posts

My wife and I once went to a Halloween party and we were all told to dress up. My wife and I were the only ones dressed up, and my wife was wearing an extremely sexy (for her) costume. It clearly showed that she was braless, breasts jiggling around and areola within 1mm of being exposed the entire night. She never wore anything like that again, being so mortified that she was the only one dressed up and showing any skin out of everyone there.

My wife's cousin posted a lot of photos to Facebook this weekend of her being a sexy skeleton. I have been going through her camera roll of 200+ photos from the weekend, seeing if there is anything that actually shows more than she intended. So far there are over a 100 very close calls, but nothing totally out there!
Old 11-09-2021, 04:41 PM

Thanked 2,530 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
My wife and I once went to a Halloween party and we were all told to dress up. My wife and I were the only ones dressed up, and my wife was wearing an extremely sexy (for her) costume. It clearly showed that she was braless, breasts jiggling around and areola within 1mm of being exposed the entire night. She never wore anything like that again, being so mortified that she was the only one dressed up and showing any skin out of everyone there.

My wife's cousin posted a lot of photos to Facebook this weekend of her being a sexy skeleton. I have been going through her camera roll of 200+ photos from the weekend, seeing if there is anything that actually shows more than she intended. So far there are over a 100 very close calls, but nothing totally out there!
post the Facebook photos of the sexy skeleton please...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2022, 09:41 AM

Thanked 5,830 Times in 174 Posts

Yes post the sexy skeleton pics!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jewl1285 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2022, 02:50 PM

Thanked 2,514 Times in 154 Posts
Default Halloween

Wife dressed for party.
Attached Thumbnails
3-1.JPG   3-2.JPG  

3-3.JPG  
Old 02-24-2022, 12:41 PM

Default Petplay

Not quite exhibitionism, but me and my wife have been known to engage in a little bit of petplay. I have a collar that locks, with a dog tag that reads "Horny b*tch, property of" and then my name. She enjoys being degraded and humiliated by me, so I'll often have her strip naked, and I'll put a leash on her to get her into a degraded mindset. It works as a sort of foreplay. She's not quite brave enough to do this in public.

But, my wife had the idea to be Shaggy and Scooby for Halloween this year so when we go to our friends' annual costume party, she could wear a collar in public in front of all of our friends without it being suspicious in any way. She said that being paraded around as a dog in front of our closest friends with them being none-the-wiser would get her really horny, so when we get home from the party we could have some fun. Hopefully I'll have a story to tell come Oct.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2022, 01:56 PM

Default Sexiest costume my wife ever wore

Here is a pic of the sexiest costume my wife ever wore. In the pic, she has the top pulled down so you can see her whole tits. In the normal position, you can see about half of her tits. She wore the costume (completely covered at first) when we were in New Orleans. It was Halloween, not Mardi Gras. But there was a lot of flashing in the streets going on in the French District. We ended up at a strip club that had an amateur contest. My wife did it and pulled the top all the down. It was the first time I'd seen her topless in front of a crowd! Very exciting.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2 - Copy.jpg  
Old 02-26-2022, 05:57 PM

more pictures
Attached Thumbnails
3_5.JPG   3_7.JPG  

Old 03-02-2022, 01:47 AM

More Halloween
Attached Thumbnails
3_12_edited.JPG   3_13.JPG  

3_14_edited.JPG   3_16.JPG  

Old 03-03-2022, 06:26 PM

Default cancun Halloween

Wife and I went to cancun during Halloween. Went to ODaddy club for the night. Once we were inside she chnaged into a school girl costume without panties and put on a masquerade. This club was fully packed. We went upstairs and had drinks. She got into a mood and said she will go around to flaunt her sexy ass. She went around and leaned to the railing overlooking the dancefloor. I went to her after a good thirty minutes and took these pics. When I was reaching her saw a guy groping her butt from behind her and fingering her. Late she told me that two other guys fingered her from the back while standing behind her and talking with her over her shoulder.
Attached Thumbnails
halloween-2.jpg   halloween-1.JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hidden Camera 3782

4m:48s

12-15-2017
WWW BJ Video0134

1m:27s

01-15-2014
146051 0

1m:20s

11-28-2006